ROTS Darth Vader & Quinlan Vos vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
No amulet for Exar.

Taven
I really don't understand why people feel the need to "handicap" Exar Kun by not allowing him use of his amulet blasts. It's hardly like he actually needs them, in fact his very greatest showings are with just his regular force powers, for instant his freezing of the entire senate, numbering in at least the thousands (which really appeared quite effortless), and where - without a single gesture - he drained the entire Massassi race of the Force and transferred it into his sith power objects. Beats the street level of physical destruction the amulet blasts are capable of in my book.

Darth Sexy
Without the amulet, it's unlikely Kun has an advantage over Vader except for force lightning, and Vader's command of the force is greater than Kun's. Vos isn't really a factor here but him being distraction is enough for Vader to get the upper hand.

Schwarzenegger
This is ROTS pre suit vader DS, not OT vader.

Lethal Rogue
I'm gonna have to go with exar kun, because he is so powerful in the force.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Lethal Rogue
I'm gonna have to go with exar kun, because he is so powerful in the force. Yeah, that's how we roll here.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Without the amulet, it's unlikely Kun has an advantage over Vader except for force lightning, and Vader's command of the force is greater than Kun's. Vos isn't really a factor here but him being distraction is enough for Vader to get the upper hand.

Darth Sexy you stated that Vader command of the force is greater than Kun which may be true since Kun was not a Sith Lord for a very long time. What are you basing that statment on?

Lord Lucien
I think he was referring to Vader's command over telekinesis. Aside from that, Kun's done more large scale feats with the Force (froze the Senate, drained the Massassi).

SIDIOUS 66
Kun takes this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.