Rank Mutants in order of Total Popularity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExodusCloak
This means that it's not who you like the most, it's who you think is the most known/popular amongst comic book readers and non-comic book readers.(Consider every media outlet possible to Current Day)

Here's the list:

Wolverine
Magneto
Storm
Cyclops
Professor X
Mystique
Sabertooth
Rogue
Iceman
Jean Grey
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Angel
Toad

Raoul
you left out psylocke... stick out tongue

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Raoul
you left out psylocke... stick out tongue

I suppose but I figured the Video Game exposure was so minute that everyone forgot about her after Claremont butchered the character and the movies came out.

But you can add her if you want to I'm really only interested in two of those characters on the list.

Raoul
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I suppose but I figured the Video Game exposure was so minute that everyone forgot about her after Claremont butchered the character and the movies came out.

But you can add her if you want to I'm really only interested in two of those characters on the list.

i don't really care for many either, though nowadays, emma is high up on that list, probably either above or below storm... i'd have storm below emma and scott, since storm has been off with panther...

ExodusCloak
i don't really care for many either, though nowadays, emma is high up on that list, probably either above or below storm... i'd have storm below emma and scott, since storm has been off with panther...

I'd agree in terms of comic book readers but I didn't include Emma because not many non-comic book readers know who she is.

And I try not to think about that abomination Gen X Movie and the new Wolverine Origins Movie because it's too upsetting.

To get to the point I was really interested in Nightcrawlers popularity vs. Mystiques popularity.

The list I created above is not in order btw I was interested in other peoples opinions.

Raoul
I'd agree in terms of comic book readers but I didn't include Emma because not many non-comic book readers know who she is.

And I try not to think about that abomination Gen X Movie and the new Wolverine Origins Movie because it's too upsetting.

To get to the point I was really interested in Nightcrawlers popularity vs. Mystiques popularity.

The list I created above is not in order btw I was interested in other peoples opinions.

i think mystique will always be more popular than kurt (even if it is for the sexual possibilities of her powers that seem to fascinate teenage guys).

ExodusCloak
i think mystique will always be more popular than kurt (even if it is for the sexual possibilities of her powers that seem to fascinate teenage guys).

That's what I wanted to hear. stick out tongue
I also believe it's due to her exposure in all 3 movies and the animated series.

I was trying to make that point, but there are some people who actually believe that Kurt is more popular media wise.

Heck Mystique has made appearances in a lot of Non X-comic books and has appeared in more video games then him so I'd say she has the edge on him in all that too.

Raoul
That's what I wanted to hear. stick out tongue
I also believe it's due to her exposure in all 3 movies and the animated series.

I was trying to make that point, but there are some people who actually believe that Kurt is more popular media wise.

Heck Mystique has made appearances in a lot of Non X-comic books and has appeared in more video games then him so I'd say she has the edge on him in all that too.

mystique is more popular in pretty much every medium, by a long way, from what i can see...

ExodusCloak
I didn't realize these boards were so dead. I'm conducting a scientific study here people. I need qualititative accounts. stick out tongue

Raoul
I didn't realize these boards were so dead. I'm conducting a scientific study here people. I need qualititative accounts. stick out tongue

what i said = good enough. scott6ya

ExodusCloak
what i said = good enough. scott6ya

Yeah but scientifically speaking I could have coerced you into saying what I wanted. stick out tongue

And then there's human error and all the external factors that could have influenced your decision like booze. wink

Raoul
Yeah but scientifically speaking I could have coerced you into saying what I wanted. stick out tongue

And then there's human error and all the external factors that could have influenced your decision like booze. wink

i was not drinking...

much. lookaround

Wei Phoenix
Aw Exodus, where is Gambit at?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

You can add Gambit to the list as well. Just give me your opinion on the two I'm interested in.

Raoul

here...

Keehar
I thought Nightcrawler would have scored higher....

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Keehar
I thought Nightcrawler would have scored higher....

I didn't rank them...that list is in no order. I want you to rank them.

Why didn't you make it a poll?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by #1110
Why didn't you make it a poll?

Because it's not feasible to rank each character in order of cash cowness and popularity through a poll as you only get a single vote.

Wei Phoenix
here...

Oh my god you suck so hard right now. Our friendship is over, and now the only thing in my heart is vengeance!!!

I shall become a writer and get hired at Marvel. I'll work on an X-Men run and guess what? Jean comes back and you find out that her and Scott planned this all along. He never loved Emma, and he goes back to being good ol' family man Cyclops with solar powered optic blasts. Then Jean betrays him and goes with Wolverine. Scott is now disgruntled and in awe, he loses all of his skills due to excessive drinking and suicidal thoughts while Wolverine, Jean and Rachel are happy together. He leaves the X-Men and dies six months later of alcohol poisoning.

Oh you know Superman right? We're going to retcon him a bit. He's been an evil android this whole time and there is no such thing as Krypton or kryptonite, they were all created by him so he could fool the world. Then him and Henshaw fuse together to make the Omega-El and destroy the world.

Now how do you like me now?!

Raoul
Oh my god you suck so hard right now. Our friendship is over, and now the only thing in my heart is vengeance!!!

I shall become a writer and get hired at Marvel. I'll work on an X-Men run and guess what? Jean comes back and you find out that her and Scott planned this all along. He never loved Emma, and he goes back to being good ol' family man Cyclops with solar powered optic blasts. Then Jean betrays him and goes with Wolverine. Scott is now disgruntled and in awe, he loses all of his skills due to excessive drinking and suicidal thoughts while Wolverine, Jean and Rachel are happy together. He leaves the X-Men and dies six months later of alcohol poisoning.

Oh you know Superman right? We're going to retcon him a bit. He's been an evil android this whole time and there is no such thing as Krypton or kryptonite, they were all created by him so he could fool the world. Then him and Henshaw fuse together to make the Omega-El and destroy the world.

Now how do you like me now?!

laughing

Wei Phoenix
You can add Gambit to the list as well. Just give me your opinion on the two I'm interested in.

General public wise- Kurt is more popular because he is a hero and people see more of him than Mystique.

Comic world- Mystique in my opinion because her arcs are full of mystery and deception, and she is actually a cool villain.

Wei Phoenix
laughing

Oh its true, it's damn true. It will happen and you will be wondering how and why would two great characters get raped so hard by a writer. Just know my former friend that I did this to you!

Raoul
Oh its true, it's damn true. It will happen and you will be wondering how and why would two great characters get raped so hard by a writer. Just know my former friend that I did this to you!

you asked where gambit was. i gave you an accurate answer. problem?

Wei Phoenix
you asked where gambit was. i gave you an accurate answer. problem?

It's just that we agreed to keep this secret until we felt comfortable enough to tell KMC.

Raoul
It's just that we agreed to keep this secret until we felt comfortable enough to tell KMC.

SSSHHHH.

Wei Phoenix
SSSHHHH......Oh baby just you shut your mouth...

Oh you know David Bowie is my favorite.

Raoul
Oh you know David Bowie is my favorite.

laughing out loud

but you're not my china girl... are you?

jdea
Top 3

Wolverine
Storm
Gambit

Nighty101
Unfortunately I am going to have to split this genderwise...
Boyz and Tomboyz Girls and Girly Boyz
Logan Storm
Nightcrawler Jean Grey
Gambit Kitty Pryde
Cyclops Jubilee

Mindset
Top 3:
Wolverine
Magneto
Gambit

GambitDeadpool
if your talking sheer popularity, Gambit's probably more popular than Wolverine and I don't think I'm biased here

Trackz
Originally posted by GambitDeadpool
if your talking sheer popularity, Gambit's probably more popular than Wolverine and I don't think I'm biased here not a chance

Ridley_Prime
Unfortunately.

Mshinu
Rouge`s boobs
Jean Grey`s boobs
Storm`s boobs

I think this is what truly is popular wink

crimsonphoenix
Your forgetting Mystique's boobs........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.