Aragorn vs Legolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal Rogue
1. all weapons, anything goes
2. close combat only (no bows/arrows)
3. hand-to-hand

Tell who would win each one and why.

Lethal Rogue
oh crap! i already made this in the lotr forum. oh well, this one is a little different anyways.

Master Crimzon
1. Legolas

2. Aragorn

3. Well, neither have a load of unarmed feats, but Aragorn appears to be larger, stronger, and bulkier, plus he focuses on melee combat, which requires greater physical strength (especially with his massive sword), so I'm going with him.

Darth Martin
Well Legolas from the fils seemed alot more skilled. Near invincible, don't remember ever seeing him sweat or bleed. He was like Achilles with a bow.

I'll give the first two to Legolas and the last one to Aragorn.

Placidity
^ Exactly, Legolas has superhuman skill and coordination.

Final Blaxican
Elves don't need to sleep or ever run out of stamina... so that's true. However, being a clsoe range fighter I think that Aragorn would naturally have better skills in a close up fight, even without swords.

And the only reason why Legolas was never hurt was because he's an archer... By that logic Gimli is unbeatable since he was nevr injured and he's a close range fighter.

Lethal Rogue
Aragorn is numenorean, therefore has superhuman abilities.

Final Blaxican
*sighs*

ThunderGodEneru
Yet we never see or read any of these "superhuman" abilities...

But yeah, Legolas wins first one, loses second, and prolly third too.

Lethal Rogue
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
*sighs*
laughing wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.