Jax vs Yashiro Nanakase

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Mortal Kombat's resident strongman takes on one-fourth of King of Fighter's Orochi Heavenly Kings.

To make this match interesting, this battle is in two rounds. Round One is Jax without his bionics and Yashiro is in his human form. Round Two has Jax with his bionics and Yashiro is in Hakkeshu (Parched Earth) mode.

Oh, and the pre-fight intro is partially inspired by the MK comics, which I also have on my comp, but the idea for the intro comes from Ridley_Prime.
===
Outerworld Investigation Agency, El Toro.

Reports are coming in about a group of super-powered martial artists calling themselves the Shittenou, or the Four Heavenly Kings.

Jax and Sonya thinks that this is another one of Shao Kahn's schemes to take over Earth. However, as Liu tells them, these fighters are from Earthrealm, and that Rayden had several run-ins with the eight-headed Orochi in the past.

The Hakkeshu are fighters tainted with Orochi blood, and are chosen to destroy the human race. Only three of the chosen warrios (Iori, Leona and Yamazaki) are against the Orochi agenda.

Jax is about to get a close encounter with one of them first-hand.

Warning klaxons are heard as Jax is leaving the mess hall. Outside, is a tall, Japanese man with short white hair.

Jax, meet Yashiro Nanakase.

Yashiro: You Major Briggs?

Jax: I am. Who the hell are you?

Yashiro: I am one of the Four Heavenly Kings, Inui ta Dachi no Yashiro Nanakase, of the house of Orochi.

Jax: Yeah, and I'm from the house of Mrs. Wanda Lee Briggs. Yashiro of the Parched Earth, huh? I've heard of you. I seen better too.

Yashiro: Enjoy your smart-mouthing while you can, runt. I am a Hakessu who is the master of the earth!

Jax: Shaddup!

Jax performs the Ground Pound, making Yashiro stumble.

Yashiro: Not bad for a human. But you are no match for a Hakkeshu.

Jax: Is that a challenge, pretty boy? Things have been boring since the last invasion. Mama always said 'never mess with the big dog.'

Jax throws off his shirt and jacket, leaving him naked from the waist up.

Jax: And you done went and messed with the big dog of the O.I.A.

The fight is on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.