The Lizard vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
Inspired by the Batman vs Lizard thread...

This time Lizard decides to go up against a man who doesnt use gadgets. Akuma is delighted his opponent is a so called superhuman....

Battle in time square.

Warrior18
lol. wink

Warrior18
Originally posted by Avlon

Akuma is delighted his opponent is a so called superhuman....

but is then sadly dissapopinted when the Lizard dies very quickly. sad

jinzin
Roasted lizard legs anyone?

Xplosive
Akuma would beat Lizard and Spider-Man simultaneously.

Starscream M
akuma would take out 100 lizards for a preworkout warmup

namorsubby
idk who akuma is........but what's with stating lizard is a "so-called superhuman".......either you are or you're not laughing

oh, and i'm guessing this is spite

Stoic
Akuma Goki is superhuman, and so far above Batman that you can't really compare the two.... this thread fails to achieve what you thought it should. He also beats the Lizard in less than 30 seconds.

Scoobless
Lizard wins due to not being a crappy video game character.

yes

TricksterPriest

This time Lizard decides to go up against a man who doesnt use gadgets. Akuma is delighted his opponent is a so called superhuman....

Battle in time square.

no I expected better from you of all people.

Gouki killed Bison. Not to mention he sank the island of Goukentou with one punch, THAT SHIFTED THE TECTONIC PLATES, causing volcanic eruptions. scared

Raoul

Battle in time square.

bad avlon, bad!

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
bad avlon, bad! facepalm

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
facepalm

paul

jalek moye
Originally posted by namorsubby
idk who akuma is........but what's with stating lizard is a "so-called superhuman".......either you are or you're not laughing

yea this is spite. he destroyed an island with a punch, and his range attack can disenigrate people

Avlon
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
no I expected better from you of all people.

If expecting better from me means that you make snap judgements publicly vs sending me a simple PM then don't expect much.

YOU out of all people should know better.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gouki killed Bison. Not to mention he sank the island of Goukentou with one punch, THAT SHIFTED THE TECTONIC PLATES, causing volcanic eruptions. scared

All awesome stuff, but this is in game stuff. We are going by the US Udon comic since this is a US comic forum.

Originally posted by namorsubby

Akuma is a powerful and highly conceited character. I wrote in in the way that I feel he would think of the Lizard in an encounter.

"This is one of these so called superhumans, let's see how he stands against the power of the fist!"

Get it?

Originally posted by Stoic
Akuma Goki is superhuman, and so far above Batman that you can't really compare the two.... this thread fails to achieve what you thought it should. He also beats the Lizard in less than 30 seconds.

I know in MA Gouki is far above Bats, however, there are no gadgets, and Akuma doesn't plan for things the same way Bats does.

Powerful MA guy vs Savage superhuman.

Originally posted by Badabing
facepalm

Indeed. thumb up

jalek moye

Powerful MA guy vs Savage superhuman.

Indeed. thumb up

im pretty sure most agree that akuma is meta human

Avlon
Originally posted by jalek moye
im pretty sure most agree that akuma is meta human

His MA got him to that level, but yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.