Wendigo Vs. Pitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Just to see how strong the board thinks Pitt is.

First match: Cartier is Wendigo
Second match: Mauvais is Wendigo

How does Pitt fare?

Bol Gath
Don't know about the first Wendigo, Mauvais on the other hand had Dr.Strange "scared" just by awakening, so my guess is that Mauvais would stomp Pitt

guy222
Wendigo
Mauvais

Leobama
Originally posted by guy222
Wendigo
Mauvais Who is Mauviais and what can he do?

guy222
Mauvais was a sorcerer when he awoke he scared Dr. Strange. In a three way fight with Wolverine and Wendigo, Mauvais killed the Wendigo and ate his heart becoming Mauvais Wendigo; He also defeated Wolverine

Leobama
Dang! So he was a Wendigo with magical power?

Stoic
Urgrul Thul was an ancient sorcerer from another dimension, and what Urgrul Thul would do was go from one dimension to the other hunting down that dimensions version of himself, this would include Gods, and Angels. Urgrul Thul would kill these beings and add their power to his own, oftentimes he would devour whole worlds filled with sentient beings.

Urgrul Thul discovered the dimension that Pitt was in and discovered that Pitt was a version of himself, he set out to destroy Pitt but was unable... to sum it up Pitt was victorious in his battle with the ancient sorcerer that was filled with the power of countless powerful beings.

Thuls resume seems more impressive than Mauvais'.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Stoic
Urgrul Thul was an ancient sorcerer from another dimension, and what Urgrul Thul would do was go from one dimension to the other hunting down that dimensions version of himself, this would include Gods, and Angels. Urgrul Thul would kill these beings and add their power to his own, oftentimes he would devour whole worlds filled with sentient beings.

Urgrul Thul discovered the dimension that Pitt was in and discovered that Pitt was a version of himself, he set out to destroy Pitt but was unable... to sum it up Pitt was victorious in his battle with the ancient sorcerer that was filled with the power of countless powerful beings.

Thuls resume seems more impressive than Mauvais'. Pitt really didn't beat Urgrul, it was the billions of souls that Pitt had trapped in him that beat Urgrul.

guy222
so can pitt beat mauvais?

Kris Blaze
Regular Wendigo would have a hard time, Mauvais stomps.

so can pitt beat mauvais?

Only in Stoic's mind smile

Stoic
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Pitt really didn't beat Urgrul, it was the billions of souls that Pitt had trapped in him that beat Urgrul.

It did show Pitts resistance to mystical forces though.

Mauvais was a sorcerer when he awoke he scared Dr. Strange. In a three way fight with Wolverine and Wendigo, Mauvais killed the Wendigo and ate his heart becoming Mauvais Wendigo; He also defeated Wolverine

I see a glaring weakness in Mauvais, as welll as one that all Wendigo's possess they can be mortally wounded, your statement says it all "Mauvais killed the Wendigo and ate his heart becoming Mauvais Wendigo". I'm more than willing to bet that Pitt could rip a Wendigo's heart out, this all comes down to durability, and Pitt, is one of the most durable characters in comics, and have only been overshadowed by the Juggernaut, and perhaps kryptonians/Daxamites.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_5_001.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_5_002.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_5_003.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_5_004.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_5_005.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_5_006.jpg

I see this as a possible scenario on what would happen to any Wendigo that faces Pitt.

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Regular Wendigo would have a hard time, Mauvais stomps.

Only in Stoic's mind smile

No Wendigo wins against Pitt, they just don't hit hard enough to put him down.
Cause Pitts the man baby!!! smile

-K-M-
I see a glaring weakness in Mauvais, as welll as one that all Wendigo's possess they can be mortally wounded, your statement says it all "Mauvais killed the Wendigo and ate his heart becoming Mauvais Wendigo". I'm more than willing to bet that Pitt could rip a Wendigo's heart out, this all comes down to durability, and Pitt, is one of the most durable characters in comics, and have only been overshadowed by the Juggernaut, and perhaps kryptonians/Daxamites.

Wendigo wins erm

and no, Mauvais was able to cut out the Wendigo's heart killing it because he cut off the Wendigo's powers weakening him. He removed the connection between him and the Gods of the Arctic, which from the same process nearly killed Snowbird, and is a feat Pitt could not replicate.

So no...Wendigo wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
Wendigo wins erm

and no, Mauvais was able to cut out the Wendigo's heart killing it because he cut off the Wendigo's powers weakening him. He removed the connection between him and the Gods of the Arctic, which from the same process nearly killed Snowbird, and is a feat Pitt could not replicate.

So no...Wendigo wins.

What does Mauvais cutting off the Wendigo's power have to do with Pitt??? Wendigo is a blood curse, Pitt is something else entirely. Mauvais sliced through the Wendigo's body with relative ease killing it... this is not something that he would ba able to do with Pitt. smile

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Wolverine171-14.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Wolverine171-15.jpg

From what I've seen of the Wendigo's their jokes, and most are easily overcome by low to high meta's, Rulk cut ones head off with a bowie knife with ease showing the Wendigo's typical durability "A BOWIE KNIFE" could you imagine what Pitts claws would do to a Wendigo? Feral just straight out decked one in X-Factor, the incarnation of the Hulk that had a hard time against Wendigo in the past used to also get slapped around by the Abomination, and put through paces by the Thing.

Pitt would cut off Mauvais' connection to the Gods in another way, he'd just cut off his head, and Snowbird wouldn't be affected whatsoever... not that she has any place in this thread.

I wonder how well any soft skinned Wendigo would handle an A-Bomb blast at ground zero (demolecularized most likely), or atomised molecular acid?

Nah... Wendigo loses.

-K-M-
Wow simply wow, you missed the entire point and then the rest of your post was full of inaccuracies erm

Stoic
What did I miss?

UKR
The Pitt is just a bunch of 90s Image trash no one ever heard of and no one will ever remember. The Wendigo rips Pitt's head off and craps down his neck.

-K-M-
Mauvais cut through the Wendigo like butter, as he cut off the Gods of the Artic prior to fighting the Wendigo. So he in fact fought a weakened Wendigo...like I said. Then you posted the scans for no odd reason ignorning the context...brillant

Feral didn't beat a true Wendigo, and it was also refered to as a Yeti

The Wendigo that RULK fought was not a normal Wendigo, it was something else as noted in one of the recent Hulk issues. Also Rulk low meta? The Wendigo even did more damage to Rulk then Thor did in their first round.

Even the Hulk in the past that "used to get slapped around by Abom" as you say, mentioned Wendigo was the strongest person he fought and that was after Abomination too.

Wendigo is soft skinned? *snickers*

Stoic
1. Feral defeated a Wendigo that was code named "Yeti".

2. Pitt was bred to be a fierce warrior, and fought to the death against super powered beasts when he was just an infant and killed anything that crossed his path.

3. Pitt was bred to terminate all lifeforms on certain planets at Zoyvod his fathers request. Zoyvod states that Pitt locks onto his opponent and can annihilate anything in his path, as he is an organism that was created from his own DNA.

4. Pitt has defeated Supreme a being capable of doing well against Gladiator, and Hyperion since Hyperion lost to Gladiator, and he beat Supreme while he had Image comics Thors hammer as well.

5. When I said low meta I was talking about Feral not Rulk.

Here's an example of Wendigo Mauvais' pain threshold.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-14.jpg

Here's a few examples of Pitt's pain threshold.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_8_001.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_19_002.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_19_003.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_19_004.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_19_005.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_19_006.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_19_007.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_19_008.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/pitt/Pitt_19_009.jpg

So if you didn't know... now you know!

-K-M-
1. Because it was later revealed to be a form of a Yeti

2. Why are you telling me this?

3. Why are you telling me this? Does this have anything to do with what I said? No.

4. Why are you telling me this once again? This has nothing to do with my comment or your previous comment

5. Like I said not a true Wendigo, not even Wolverine's adamantium claws could do what Feral did

That post was completlly pointless and basically ignored everything I said, and your ignoring what Wendigo has done. Also your using "Wendigo"'s, which as stipulated in this thread arn't being used here. erm

Wow way to ignore the context once again with the Mauvais scan. Mauvias was drained and weakened in that scan by diverting much of his power on the barrier blocking skyfather beings entering onto Earth, creating the Wendigo army, fighting Alpha Flightm etc. read the story erm

Stoic
My post had loads to do with Wendigo, and what Mauvais' physical form could take, and what it simply could not take.

I was also showing you how much punishment Pitt could take, and how I doubted that any Wendigo would be able to beat a character stated to be above Gladiator while in possession of a mystical weapon (Thor's hammer)... perhaps you should stop posting, if this is the type of rebuttals that you will bring to this debate.

-K-M-
My post had loads to do with Wendigo, and what Mauvais' physical form could take, and what it simply could not take.

I was also showing you how much punishment Pitt could take, and how I doubted that any Wendigo would be able to beat a character stated to be above Gladiator while in possession of a mystical weapon (Thor's hammer)... perhaps you should stop posting, if this is the type of rebuttals that you will bring to this debate.

Even in the scan it directly mentions he was diverting himself to thin and being weakened from it erm If the magic of Wendigo is drained he himself becomes weaker as he is a magical being. Mauvais even tried to eat his own flesh later in attempt to gain back some power

Never heard of Shaman, Hulk, Guardian, etc? erm I removed the last part from my post as it was harsh, but your clearly showing you have no idea what your talking about and acting like you do.

Stoic
Even in the scan it directly mentions he was diverting himself to thin and being weakened from it erm If the magic of Wendigo is drained he himself becomes weaker as he is a magical being. Mauvais even tried to eat his own flesh later in attempt to gain back some power

Never heard of Shaman, Hulk, Guardian, etc? erm I removed the last part from my post as it was harsh, but your clearly showing you have no idea what your talking about and acting like you do.

Nah what I know is that Pitt wouldn't have such a hard time putting Wolverine down whereas Mauvais wasn't able to put him down at all for long... this is something that Sentry could do in his sleep. Speaking of Sentry, many people believe that Gladiator is superior to Sentry... not to mention Supreme who is superior to Gladiator by miles while possessing Thor's hammer. Supreme was unable to defeat Pitt while he was bloodlusted, and Pitt locked on to his aggressions and KO'ed him instead.

I saw in the Wendigo respect thread that he was hurt by less than atomised molecular acid... which did nothing to Pitt, what of the laser cannon that was said to have the destructive yield of an atomic bomb? This did nothing to Pitt as well.

I'm just wondering what Mauvais would do to put Pitt down, when he thrives on pain, and has indestructible muscle fibers?

-K-M-
Errrr? When Mauvais power wasn't diverted by blocking skyfather beings, or resurrecting an undead army and fighting Alpha Flight he was literally going to eat Wolverine...literally erm

Different Wendigo's have different abilities, one Wendigo can transverse different realities and some are said to have demi-godlike durability. Hence why certain hosts were picked here

He is a magical being, that apparently fought the Ancient One he is far more then just brute strength

Stoic
Pitt isn't just your average brick himself, he possesses psychic abilities, and if he ever meets someone there is no place in the universe that they could hide from him, a healing factor so great that he was healing from cutting lasers as they were hitting him, unbreakable claws, indestructible muscle fibers that even molecular acid could not reduce, as well as being highly intelligent.

The Thor that Supreme crushed was also a mystical being, as well as a "Demi-God". While in possession of Thor's hammer Supreme also became a magical being himself, as well as having nearly all of Superman's powersets excluding T-Vo the hammer also allowed Supreme to heal at a higher rate than he could heal on his own, this however did little to stop Pitt from dominating him .

Pitt is far from being just a brute... let's talk about battle prowess shall we?

Pitt was fighting superhuman beasts and killing them as an infant, Pitt was stated to be so tough, and with an endurance so great that there weren't many beings in his universe (big place) that could do serious harm to him.

I'm impressed by Mauvais and his mystical powers, but Pitt was hit by a mystical being that dwarved Mauvais, Urgrul Thul possessed billions of souls within his mystical form, many of those souls were gods and angels that he had devoured over thousands of years. He hurt Pitt but was unable to keep him down with his mysticism.

So I'm just wondering what Mauvais would do to put Pitt down permanantly, when Urgrul Thul could not.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by UKR
The Pitt is just a bunch of 90s Image trash no one ever heard of and no one will ever remember. The Wendigo rips Pitt's head off and craps down his neck. I would have to disagree with you, for just his short 2 year run Pitt has a major following and one of the best comic series that I have read. Keown is a master artist and did such a job with that series, and I'm still sitting on pins and needles hoping that the Pitt Vs. Darkness comes out. I would kill to have Keown come out with the Pitt series again but he doesn't because of time and money which is one of the reasons that the series died, not because it wasn't making money that he didn't have the time to keep working on it to the quality that he wanted, and he was trying to create his own company at the same time. wink

-K-M-
Pitt isn't just your average brick himself, he possesses psychic abilities, and if he ever meets someone there is no place in the universe that they could hide from him, a healing factor so great that he was healing from cutting lasers as they were hitting him, unbreakable claws, indestructible muscle fibers that even molecular acid could not reduce, as well as being highly intelligent.

The Thor that Supreme crushed was also a mystical being, as well as a "Demi-God". While in possession of Thor's hammer Supreme also became a magical being himself, as well as having nearly all of Superman's powersets excluding T-Vo the hammer also allowed Supreme to heal at a higher rate than he could heal on his own, this however did little to stop Pitt from dominating him .

Pitt is far from being just a brute... let's talk about battle prowess shall we?

Pitt was fighting superhuman beasts and killing them as an infant, Pitt was stated to be so tough, and with an endurance so great that there weren't many beings in his universe (big place) that could do serious harm to him.

I'm impressed by Mauvais and his mystical powers, but Pitt was hit by a mystical being that dwarved Mauvais, Urgrul Thul possessed billions of souls within his mystical form, many of those souls were gods and angels that he had devoured over thousands of years. He hurt Pitt but was unable to keep him down with his mysticism.

So I'm just wondering what Mauvais would do to put Pitt down permanantly, when Urgrul Thul could not.

That's still a brick erm

That's nice, but Hulk has pretty much rolled through all obstacles, but to this date has yet to defeat Wendigo on his own power, and each time has needed assistance to take Wendigo down just temporally.

That's still a brick erm

and how does Urgul Thul surpass Mauvais? What has he done? As Mauvais too has fought skyfather beings. What has Urgul done to trump Dr.Strange or even the Ancient One?

His options are pretty much unlimited, even Dr.Strange the walking plot device was afraid of his awakening.

Starscream M
K-M, why don't you go read some Pitt comics?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
K-M, why don't you go read some Pitt comics?

I have. erm

Kris Blaze
Pitt doesn't have a lot of things working for him, beyond those claws. The idea that he would kill someone with magic at doctor strange's level inside wendigo's body, is just plain ridiculous.

The way Pitt defeated the supposed super magician isn't a way that would work on Mauvais anyway.

Da Pittman
As being a major Pitt fan I have to chime in here.

As for Pitt being one of the top rated in durability I would disagree, while he is tough I have seen plenty take more damage like the Hulk, I've seen him reduced to just a skeleton and regenerate from that. Pitt maybe able to duplicate this but that would be speculation.

Urgal can't really be compared to others because he has only one appearance and nothing to really back up his claims or feats. Any comparison that you can have would be speculation on his feats and powers.

Pitt is still a brick but he has other skills to back up his brute strength that others do not but Pitt still relies on his strength to defeat his foes.

I do hate when people call Pitt a "Hulk Knock-off", he has many differences than Hulk and that would be saying that any "brick" character is a knock-off of Hulk from the Thing to Strong Guy and on since Hulk was the first.

Kris Blaze

As for Pitt being one of the top rated in durability I would disagree, while he is tough I have seen plenty take more damage like the Hulk, I've seen him reduced to just a skeleton and regenerate from that. Pitt maybe able to duplicate this but that would be speculation.

Urgal can't really be compared to others because he has only one appearance and nothing to really back up his claims or feats. Any comparison that you can have would be speculation on his feats and powers.

Pitt is still a brick but he has other skills to back up his brute strength that others do not but Pitt still relies on his strength to defeat his foes.

I do hate when people call Pitt a "Hulk Knock-off", he has many differences than Hulk and that would be saying that any "brick" character is a knock-off of Hulk from the Thing to Strong Guy and on since Hulk was the first.

- Hulk is a knock off Grundy, so those people can just STFU.

- Pitt against Wendigo would've been another story, but this is an insanely powerful sorcerer inhabiting Wendigo's body.

- Whether or not Pitt has a healing factor and skills to back up his strength doesn't really matter, not when he's fighting such a powerful magician.

Da Pittman
- Hulk is a knock off Grundy, so those people can just STFU.

- Pitt against Wendigo would've been another story, but this is an insanely powerful sorcerer inhabiting Wendigo's body.

- Whether or not Pitt has a healing factor and skills to back up his strength doesn't really matter, not when he's fighting such a powerful magician. First of all I never said that he would beat Wendigo, as for the first strong man in Marvel not DC and Grundy was more of a Frankenstein monster when he first came out. You could say Grundy was a knock-off of Superman stick out tongue

Kris Blaze
First of all I never said that he would beat Wendigo, as for the first strong man in Marvel not DC and Grundy was more of a Frankenstein monster when he first came out. You could say Grundy was a knock-off of Superman stick out tongue

Mate, did you see the early versions of Hulk? They're almost identical to Grundy.

My post was mainly aimed at anyone would try to give the victory to Pitt here. So far Stoic's main arguments have been that Pitt can take a lot of punishment, defeated a magician and can defeat werewolf-like creatures.... It would've been fine and dandy if he was fighting Werewolf-at-night and all, but he's not....

Starscream M
I have. erm well, not many, apparently...

Kris Blaze
well, not many, apparently...

Because he doesn't think Pitt would defeat someone who Dr.Strange is afraid of??

Starscream M
Because he doesn't think Pitt would defeat someone who Dr.Strange is afraid of?? no, I agree Pitt would lose to Mauvais...I just think that K-M doesn't read many Pitt comics though he acts as if he is some big expert

Kris Blaze
no, I agree Pitt would lose to Mauvais...I just think that K-M doesn't read many Pitt comics though he acts as if he is some big expert

You mean like you do in all the time?

If there's one thing that's certain, it's that KM reads the comics he debates. To have someone like you question whether or not he reads comics is just too much. I think you should apologize to KM, before we make a big deal out of this.

Da Pittman
Mate, did you see the early versions of Hulk? They're almost identical to Grundy.

My post was mainly aimed at anyone would try to give the victory to Pitt here. So far Stoic's main arguments have been that Pitt can take a lot of punishment, defeated a magician and can defeat werewolf-like creatures.... It would've been fine and dandy if he was fighting Werewolf-at-night and all, but he's not.... Other than the fact that they were gray and strong I don't see to much in common. wink

Grinning Goku
Wendigo
Mauvais

Whoa. Guy, is that you in your sig and avvy? I thought you were white.

Starscream M
If there's one thing that's certain, it's that KM reads the comics he debates. well another thing that's certain is that K-M loves to wank alpha flight...notice how many times he brought up alpha flight members in this thread

Kris Blaze
well another thing that's certain is that K-M loves to wank alpha flight...notice how many times he brought up alpha flight members in this thread

It's to be expected when they were the ones who finally managed to bring forth Mauvais' demise.

-K-M-
well, not many, apparently...

Lulz

no, I agree Pitt would lose to Mauvais...I just think that K-M doesn't read many Pitt comics though he acts as if he is some big expert

....and you know this how again? am I not refered to as one of the most knowledgeable members on the board and especially with obscure characters? such as Pitt, who even is a Canadian creation by the way. erm

Seriously how many times have you been caught without reading the stories and comics in question? You should not even try to attack anyone's credibility, when you have none yourself erm

You mean like you do in all the time?

If there's one thing that's certain, it's that KM reads the comics he debates. To have someone like you question whether or not he reads comics is just too much. I think you should apologize to KM, before we make a big deal out of this.

Ding! but that's Starscream for you, he's "edgy"

well another thing that's certain is that K-M loves to wank alpha flight...notice how many times he brought up alpha flight members in this thread

Lulz again, the versions of Wendigo that were mentiond directly fought Alpha Flight, and didn't really fight other people unless we talk about different hosts. So thus that is the reason Alpha Flight was brought up *claps* Only people who fought Mauvais/Wendigo were Alpha Flight...try to keep up.

Raoul

that's uncalled for. please don't do it again.

BUSTER1

Hulk wasn't the 1st -The Thing came before him.

Stoic
Whoa... since when has Dr. Strange become a god? he has been beaten by far less, so big deal he was scared by Mauvais. Does this mean that he can't be defeated in battle? Wendigo's have had their flesh pierced in the past, so this gross myth of them being indestructible is garbage, the Juggernaut is indestructible not Wendigo's.

How well would Alpha Flight do against a Superman with Thors mystical hammer?

How well would Mauvais do against a Superman with Thor's mystical hammer?

What will Mauvais do to stop Pitt when a being of greater power than Mauvais could not. Yes Mauvais held some indian deities at bay, but this is not to say that if he faced them head on that he could challenge their power, he only used barriers to stop them from crossing into his dimension. Urgrul Thul has devoured such deities, there is a huge difference in power HUGE.

The only thing that Mauvais has going for him is his hype, he was able to bat Alpha Flight around? What do you think Supreme would do to Alpha Flight? hell the Collective beat them in what "snicker" a couple seconds? laughing out loud This is what makes Mauvais out to be such a power to be reckoned with??? Sentry was stalemating the Collective.. yep little old Sentry who has been called a weakling numerous times on this board.

When the Hulk fought Wendigo he was only a fraction of what he has become these days, I mean back then it was a challenge for him to break out of some chains that held him while Wendigo attempted to dump a crane on him... today he lifts continents. Professor Hulk himself says how much more powerful he is compared to back in the day, this is mentioned in Incredible Hulk issue 389 vol. 2... check it out for yourself. The character in issue 389 beat the Savage Hulk with ease around the time that the Hulk was stalemating Wendigo... what does this tell us? Professor Hulk pulls this guy apart with ease in issue 389.

-K-M-
Whoa... since when has Dr. Strange become a god? he has been beaten by far less, so big deal he was scared by Mauvais. Does this mean that he can't be defeated in battle? Wendigo's have had their flesh pierced in the past, so this gross myth of them being indestructible is garbage, the Juggernaut is indestructible not Wendigo's.

What will Mauvais do to stop Pitt when a being of greater power than Mauvais could not. Yes Mauvais held some indian deities at bay, but this is not to say that if he faced them head on that he could challenge their power, he only used barriers to stop them from crossing into his dimension. Urgrul Thul has devoured such deities, there is a huge difference in power HUGE.

The only thing that Mauvais has going for him is his hype, he was able to bat Alpha Flight around? What do you think Supreme would do to Alpha Flight hell the Collective beat them in what "snicker" a couple seconds? laughing out loud This is what makes Mauvais out to be such a power to be reckoned with???

When the Hulk fought Wendigo he was only a fraction of what he has become these days, I mean back then it was a challenge for him to break out of some chains that held him while Wendigo attempted to dump a crane on him... today he lift continents. Professor Hulk himself says how much more powerful he is compared to back in they day this is mentioned in Incredible Hulk issue 389 vol. 2... check it out for yourself.

Lulz, Dr.Strange actually has feats to back up his power same with Mauvais. Also no Wendigo's are not indestructable, no one made that claim at all. You on the other hand did for Pitt, which isn't true.

Quite well as they have fought stronger on multiple occasions.

Sans speedblitz, incredibly well as magic is bad for Superman

Such deities? prove it! erm Seriously what are some of his feats, even one of the largest Pitt fans on the board disagrees with you erm

Only hype? Errr? Her fought the Ancient One, you know who that is? Even the Gods of the Artic working with the Ancient One had to imprison him as he was to dangerous. The Collective beat them off-panel and as noted when their guard was down. Also as noted and shown in flashbacks more went on with the fight then we know. it most definetly wasn't seconds.

That's nice, except the fact for many years Wendigo has fought against the Hulk when he has gone through his many changes and various growths and not once could he put down Wendigo on his own power. So your theory really doesn't work, unless they merely fought once...which they didn't

EDIT: I'm done, no real point to continue

Brutacus

The only thing that Mauvais has going for him is his hype, he was able to bat Alpha Flight around? What do you think Supreme would do to Alpha Flight? hell the Collective beat them in what "snicker" a couple seconds? laughing out loud This is what makes Mauvais out to be such a power to be reckoned with??? Sentry was stalemating the Collective.. yep little old Sentry who has been called a weakling numerous times on this board.

When the Hulk fought Wendigo he was only a fraction of what he has become these days, I mean back then it was a challenge for him to break out of some chains that held him while Wendigo attempted to dump a crane on him... today he lifts continents. Professor Hulk himself says how much more powerful he is compared to back in they day this is mentioned in Incredible Hulk issue 389 vol. 2... check it out for yourself.

Dude you gone use the superman with thor's hammer in every theard??? I mean he lost to PITT he had a stalemate agains gladiator (even iff he was 2 time's stronger he didn't beat gladiator).

So you gone use abc logics??? didn't some young X-men with the name Cannonball beat the gladiator????

Guess he must be one of the strongest on the planet?

Stoic
Lulz, Dr.Strange actually has feats to back up his power same with Mauvais. Also no Wendigo's are not indestructable, no one made that claim at all. You on the other hand did for Pitt, which isn't true.

Quite well as they have fought stronger on multiple occasions.

Sans speedblitz, incredibly well as magic is bad for Superman

Such deities? prove it! erm Seriously what are some of his feats, even one of the largest Pitt fans on the board disagrees with you erm

Only hype? Errr? Her fought the Ancient One, you know who that is? Even the Gods of the Artic working with the Ancient One had to imprison him as he was to dangerous. The Collective beat them off-panel and as noted when their guard was down. Also as noted and shown in flashbacks more went on with the fight then we know. it most definetly wasn't seconds.

That's nice, except the fact for many years Wendigo has fought against the Hulk when he has gone through his many changes and various growths and not once could he put down Wendigo on his own power. So your theory really doesn't work, unless they merely fought once...which they didn't

EDIT: I'm done, no real point to continue

Errr! Supreme with the hammer had magical defenses, The Hulk has beaten Dr. Strange before, The female Adam Warlock has no place in this thread, and has been subdued by Quasar who was nearly killed by Count Nefaria 2, and eaten by Anni.

On panel it is stated that Urgrul Thul is a God devourer. Have you ever even read Pitt? you can be honest, because if you did you would have noticed that Odin was on the run from Thul. or someone who looked an awful lot like old one eye.

You never answer any questions KM you just put up some front to add hype to your debate, I put forth issue numbers, and on panel facts that pertain to the characters in questions.

Let's try this again.

1. How will Mauvais put Pitt down if Urgrul Thul could not? Thul is greater than Mauvais when we consider that his very being was saturated with billions of deities iirc how please explain this?

2. Sentry defeated a character that beat Alpha Flight in seconds the Collective... I suppose you will bring up some weak excuse... such as they were not prepared... BS they were prepared, they were sitting in front of him, it wasn't as if he bum rushed them, they went to him. Sentry did pretty well against that guy... Alpha Flight are simply not as powerful as you try to make them out to be, I'd be suprised if they could take the team of X-Men that WWHulk stomped with ease.

3. Supreme with Thors hammer had mystical protection, and was greater in power with the hammer than without, he clearly states it after claiming it as a battle trophy, he would absolutely wreck Alpha Flight. Guess who kicked his head in?

How is Mauvais going to take Pitt down if he has yet to be taken down by powers as great as Mauvais to greater than his? I can settle for an eternal stalemate, but this crap about Mauvais walking over someone because of how well he did against Alpha Flight is a crock of shyt. Snowbird in her Wendigo form was doing fine against him until he pulled the cheapness.... heres some news for you Pitt's powers can't be turned off by some cheap magic tricks.

Stoic
Originally posted by Brutacus
Dude you gone use the superman with thor's hammer in every theard??? I mean he lost to PITT he had a stalemate agains gladiator (even iff he was 2 time's stronger he didn't beat gladiator).

So you gone use abc logics??? didn't some young X-men with the name Cannonball beat the gladiator????

Guess he must be one of the strongest on the planet?

Cannonball did not beat Gladiator, he used Gladiators power against him, and Gladiator was sent crashing to the earth, only to rise up a couple seconds later.... Cannonballs power is nothing to laugh at either when he uses it the right way.

Kris Blaze
Can someone please provide me with the scans of these deities that Ur-what's his face devoured, and their power level?

Stoic
Can someone please provide me with the scans of these deities that Ur-what's his face devoured, and their power level?

No one will be able to furnish you with these scan as it was only written when the author of the book was explaining what type of power Thul was. The character that looked like Odin explained that he had to remain in hiding or he too would be devoured. Thul said that he had killed Gods and raped angels..... this is proven later in the book as bilions of souls escaped from his body, and were absorbed into Pitts.

All the same with all of his power he was not able to put Pitt down with one blast which is a hell of a feat in itself. Thul was a world devourer, and proved to be more powerful than Mauvais.

The Collective did what Mauvais could not do in a matter of moments, and it was the Sentry who was stalemating that same character. This must tell you something unless you are too biased to judge things on how they are.

Kris Blaze
No one will be able to furnish you with these scan as it was only written when the author of the book was explaining what type of power Thul was. The character that looked like Odin explained that he had to remain in hiding or he too would be devoured. Thul said that he had killed Gods and raped angels..... this is proven later in the book as bilions of souls escaped from his body, and were absorbed into Pitts.

All the same with all of his power he was not able to put Pitt down with one blast which is a hell of a feat in itself. Thul was a world devourer, and proved to be more powerful than Mauvais.

The Collective did what Mauvais could not do in a matter of moments, and it was the Sentry who was stalemating that same character. This must tell you something unless you are too biased to judge things on how they are.

That is a fine attempt at some ABC logic. Had you not been the laughing stock of even other Pitt members here, you might've been able to gather some support.

Alas having raped and killed someone with no feats off panel is hardly akin to gathering several thousand mutants' powers. Nor are the fights comparable when MAUVAIS HAD TO FIGHT GODS OF THE OLD NORTH and the collective simply caught Alpha Flight off guard. That's ignoring context buddy, and you've been warned for it before.

And now as we get to the supposed power of this Thul-character, did he ever fight anyone on-panel? Or fight someone else with something even slightly resembling feats?? I fail to see how simply having absorbed somebody means you're powerful...

Stoic
That is a fine attempt at some ABC logic. Had you not been the laughing stock of even other Pitt members here, you might've been able to gather some support.

Alas having raped and killed someone with no feats off panel is hardly akin to gathering several thousand mutants' powers. Nor are the fights comparable when MAUVAIS HAD TO FIGHT GODS OF THE OLD NORTH and the collective simply caught Alpha Flight off guard. That's ignoring context buddy, and you've been warned for it before.

And now as we get to the supposed power of this Thul-character, did he ever fight anyone on-panel? Or fight someone else with something even slightly resembling feats?? I fail to see how simply having absorbed somebody means you're powerful...

You have a problem with blurting I see, I wonder how this effects you in your normal everyday life, ALPHA FLIGHT WAS WIPED OUT IN SECONDS fact. Alpha Flight went to confront the Collective fact, Alpha Flight was not bum rushed by the Collective fact, Sentry stalemated the Collective fact... I was not warned by any authority on anything fact... you were.

You also believed that Drax could beat Pitt, you also believed that Wolverine would give Pitt a decent fight.... I have have trouble believing that you would give Pitt the win over Venom, or Mr Hyde, so your opinion doesn't mean much concerning this. What are you contributing to this thread besides your opinion? You have brought no concrete evidence to this thread. Mauvais did not beat the indian Gods he errected a barrier to stop them from entering his dimension, he could not actually beat them in combat.

All you seem to do is instigate, without adding anything... The Collective beat Alpha Flight with ease, and if they could have won, they would not have been beaten as quickly as they were.... I'll go slow for you ok... if the Thing snuck up to the Hulk and layed into him while he was unawares the Hulk would go flying into a building get up and rush back to beat the hell out of the Thing. Alpha Flight was not snuck up on, they went to the Collective, told him to surrender, stood there like they could take what he dished out, but could not, and were therefore flattened. The Avengers were getting busted up by the Collective, and it was the Sentry who was the only one with the power to challenge him. This is what happened, now tell me again that I WAS MAKING THINGS UP.

-K-M-
Your still ignoring a hell of a lot of context erm

and your wrong as in 1789, Mauvais fought the Gods and that era's Soressor Supreme which apparently was the Ancient One which resulted in Mauvais being imprisoned.

Also didn't you say Spider-Man was stronger then Aquaman?...uh huh
====
EDIT:
Oh I also like to remind people Llan also had a part in Alpha Flight's death. Read the last sentence

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/MysticArcana_TheBookofMagic2007_23.jpg

Kris Blaze
You have a problem with blurting I see, I wonder how this effects you in your normal everyday life, ALPHA FLIGHT WAS WIPED OUT IN SECONDS fact. Alpha Flight went to confront the Collective fact, Alpha Flight was not bum rushed by the Collective fact, Sentry stalemated the Collective fact... I was not warned by any authority on anything fact... you were.

You also believed that Drax could beat Pitt, you also believed that Wolverine would give Pitt a decent fight.... I have have trouble believing that you would give Pitt the win over Venom, or Mr Hyde, so your opinion doesn't mean much concerning this. What are you contributing to this thread besides your opinion? You have brought no concrete evidence to this thread. Mauvais did not beat the indian Gods he errected a barrier to stop them from entering his dimension, he could not actually beat them in combat.

All you seem to do is instigate, without adding anything... The Collective beat Alpha Flight with ease, and if they could have won, they would not have been beaten as quickly as they were.... I'll go slow for you ok... if the Thing snuck up to the Hulk and layed into him while he was unawares the Hulk would go flying into a building get up and rush back to beat the hell out of the Thing. Alpha Flight was not snuck up on, they went to the Collective, told him to surrender, stood there like they could take what he dished out, but could not, and were therefore flattened. The Avengers were getting busted up by the Collective, and it was the Sentry who was the only one with the power to challenge him. This is what happened, now tell me again that I WAS MAKING THINGS UP.

Here's the kicker.

- Venom and Mr.Hyde has not beat thousands of bugs who sent the Kree army packing, nor have they killed someone who stalemated the Surfer.

- Okay, what about the gods of the great north? Do you know how strong they are? Those guys are sky fathers easily.

- Alpha Flight lost against the Collective, nobody's disputin' that. This does not matter, Mauvais was not defeated by Alpha Flight, nor did they ever come close to beating him.

- What the hell does the collective? Or even Alpha Flight matter here? When I said that they defeated him, they did not do it using their own power. CONTEXT MOFUGGA, DO YOU USE IT?

- I'm still waiting on ALL THOSE FEATS FROM ALL THOSE OTHER CHARACTERS WHOM THUL SUPPOSEDLY KILLED AND ABSORBED.

- Where on the tier list would you place Pitt? If you'd place him on it at all.

Badabing
If people are not using context, please point it out. If it becomes a problem then let me know. Thank you.

Stoic
Your still ignoring a hell of a lot of context erm

and your wrong as in 1789, Mauvais fought the Gods and that era's Soressor Supreme which apparently was the Ancient One which resulted in Mauvais being imprisoned.

Also didn't you say Spider-Man was stronger then Aquaman?...uh huh
====
EDIT:
Oh I also like to remind people Llan also had a part in Alpha Flight's death. Read the last sentence

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/MysticArcana_TheBookofMagic2007_23.jpg

I was the first to admit that I was wrong when I saw how strong that DC made Aquaman become, not that this has anything to do with this thread.

Mauvais fought the Ancient One and was imprisoned.... what did I say about Mauvais challenging a God and his chances of winning?

You ignored everything that I said and only used some antiquated info to try to discredit me, what was your point in bring this to the thread?

Mauvais is not the Ancient One, Pitt has also shwon that he is highly resistant to magic, so this will go to fisticuff, and Mauvais lacking in skills of the H2H nature gets skinned.

Mauvais had trouble putting a group down that the Collective put down in seconds, and Alpha Flight was not bum rushed, they just couldn't take what the Collective could dish out. Yet Sentry held his own against the Collective iirc. What context did I miss, because if you add anything to it that did not happen you would be lying.
As long as Llan was within the Collective when he fought Sentry none of that matters.

Kris Blaze
Guys, guys, I see where we went wrong.

Stoic is basing his entire (faulty) argument off of the fact that Pitt is a trans-level character. Beating the Collective or Sentry would take 2 seconds for Pitt. He did after all take a whole blast from the super duper, featless, angel-raper. And he did kill the super scary demons with long teeth and claws.

-K-M-
Mauvais fought the Ancient One and was imprisoned.... what did I say about Mauvais challenging a God and his chances of winning?

You ignored everything that I said and only used some antiquated info to try to discredit me, what was your point in bring this to the thread?

Mauvais is not the Ancient One, Pitt has also shwon that he is highly resistant to magic, so this will go to fisticuff, and Mauvais lacking in skills of the H2H nature gets skinned.

Mauvais had trouble putting a group down that the Collective put down in seconds, and Alpha Flight was not bum rushed, they just couldn't take what the Collective could dish out. Yet Sentry held his own against the Collective iirc. What context did I miss, because if you add anything to it that did not happen you would be lying.
As long as Llan was within the Collective when he fought Sentry none of that matters.

and the Gods of the Arctic working together...huge difference

I ignored what again? Your hurting your own arguements.

Except Ancient One needed help from skyfather beings and they couldn't even kill him

Once agian bravo for ignoring the context once again.

Are you serious? You do realize Llan has and shown to manipulate events.

Alright I'm done for good, your the only one who believes your cause.

Stoic
Here's the kicker.

- Venom and Mr.Hyde has not beat thousands of bugs who sent the Kree army packing, nor have they killed someone who stalemated the Surfer.

- Okay, what about the gods of the great north? Do you know how strong they are? Those guys are sky fathers easily.

- Alpha Flight lost against the Collective, nobody's disputin' that. This does not matter, Mauvais was not defeated by Alpha Flight, nor did they ever come close to beating him.

- What the hell does the collective? Or even Alpha Flight matter here? When I said that they defeated him, they did not do it using their own power. CONTEXT MOFUGGA, DO YOU USE IT?

- I'm still waiting on ALL THOSE FEATS FROM ALL THOSE OTHER CHARACTERS WHOM THUL SUPPOSEDLY KILLED AND ABSORBED.

You are so close to being reported it's not even funny, whenever someone challenges you all you can do is start swearing at them and trying to intimidate them with your juvenile tactics. If you did not read what i wrote about Thul too bad, and if it means so much to you why not just find the book that Urgrul Thul appeared in? You will know exactly what happened... once again I will go slowly for you, my point in bring Thul into the thread was to show his magical resistance, I've alreeady proven that he can survive anything that Mauvais could physically throw at him. Were you able to understand that or should I explain it in terms that you do understand?

Da Pittman
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Hulk wasn't the 1st -The Thing came before him. I thought Hulk was first before thing, learn something new but Thing was only 6 months before Hulk so pretty much the same time. Who is to say which idea came first in that time frame. I thought that I remembered and interview with Stan Lee and the Hulk came first but that was many years ago.

Stoic
Guys, guys, I see where we went wrong.

Stoic is basing his entire (faulty) argument off of the fact that Pitt is a trans-level character. Beating the Collective or Sentry would take 2 seconds for Pitt. He did after all take a whole blast from the super duper, featless, angel-raper. And he did kill the super scary demons with long teeth and claws.

Wrong, don't tell people that I said something that i didn't, you are a liar dude.

I used Sentry to show how weak Alpha Flight was portrayed in their battle with Mauvais. I also see Pitt being able to beat Sentry when Supreme with the Hammer of Thor was unable to beat Pitt, unless of course there are people out there that believe that the Sentry could beat Gladiator with a weapon that would amp his abilities... hell from what I've seen people have doubts that Sentry could beat Gladiator all by himself... meanwhile Supreme alone was said to be Gladiators superior. Not ABC logic.... I'm telling it as it was written. You are simply a liar, and instigator.

Brutacus
Wrong, don't tell people that I said something that i didn't, you are a liar dude.

I used Sentry to show how weak Alpha Flight was portrayed in their battle with Mauvais. I also see Pitt being able to beat Sentry when Supreme with the Hammer of Thor was unable to beat Pitt, unless of course there are people out there that believe that the Sentry could beat Gladiator with a weapon that would amp his abilities... hell from what I've seen people have doubts that Sentry could beat Gladiator all by himself... meanwhile Supreme alone was said to be Gladiators superior. Not ABC logic.... I'm telling it as it was written. You are simply a liar, and instigator.

You make it sound like supreme beat gladiator????
He didn't gladiator played dead so supreme left, stalemate.

Have gladiator and sentry ever fought????
So how can anybody say who's the stronger of the two???

Look at the showing these two have they got some very high showings and some very lows showings.

You are telling as it is written??? Wrong since neither you, I or anybody els on this forum would really know the outcome in a fight between the two, unless ofcourse they allready fought.

Stoic
Supreme was said to be two times more powerful than Gladiator, this is how it was written, now imagine if Supreme fought Gladiator with a mystical weapon that amped his power even further. Supreme wasn't holding back against Pitt either, he was calling him an unholy beast, that he wanted to destroy, but Pitt put him down, this is what I was saying nothing more nothing less, it also shows Pitts damage and mystical resistance.

Why don't you make a Sentry vs Gladiator thread? I've seen a few people that believe that Gladiator would beat Sentry in a battle, you are correct in saying that no one knows who would win a battle between the two, but they can guesstimate who would win due to past feats.

It would most likely be a very close battle between Sentry and Gladiator as they both have lost to the Hulk meaning they have both been measured. Can the Hulk beat Supreme with a mystical weapon? No one will ever know but Supreme is a heavyweight.

If I wasn't telling it the way it was written I would be lying, and as far as I wrote I don't feel like I was, all I was trying to convey was that Pitt has shown that he has a powerful resistance to magic... even his father says that once Pitt locks onto a target that there is nothing that will stop him from reaching said target.

If Urgrul Thul was written as a god slayer like Desak was then that is what he is, I was just saying that he had a huge advantage on Desak as he has been devouring deities for longer, which is what was written in the book... I was not taking anything out of context, but I guess most people refused to see that.

Like I said I before can settle for a stalemate where Pitt vs Mauvais is concerned, but I just don't see how Mauvais will stop him. KM doesn't see how Pitt will stop Mauvais and has shown how powerful Mauvais was in the Wendigo respect thread... But I won't say that Pitt loses to guys like the Thing, Abomination, Drax, Wolverine, Sabretooth, or a mindless Wendigo, when Pitt is a seasoned and highly intelligent warrior that has been fighting since he was an infant...

Pitt is so tough that when he was an infant he was dropped at the very least 3000 feet into a huge crater, and survived... how many full grown characters can boast this kind of durability?

Kris Blaze
Here's the kicker.

You are so close to being reported it's not even funny, whenever someone challenges you all you can do is start swearing at them and trying to intimidate them with your juvenile tactics. If you did not read what i wrote about Thul too bad, and if it means so much to you why not just find the book that Urgrul Thul appeared in? You will know exactly what happened... once again I will go slowly for you, my point in bring Thul into the thread was to show his magical resistance, I've alreeady proven that he can survive anything that Mauvais could physically throw at him. Were you able to understand that or should I explain it in terms that you do understand?

You didn't address a single one of these point, but instead made claims about "what I do when people challenge me" Try using arguments and DIRECTLY answer questions. Don't weasel your way out like the rest of your kind.

I am currently waiting on some feats for Thul.

Desak's track record:

- Beat Grey Gargoyle w/Mjolnir replica
- Beat several other gods who had fought/beaten classic Thor (name eludes me)
- Beat Magni
- Killed all the dark gods except 2
- Easily killed Loki as the sorcerer supreme.

Desak has FOUGHT AND DEFEATED SEVERAL CHARACTERS. Desak is at Trans-level because he has actually fought and defeated several powerful characters with a history, feats, etc.

Who with feats and appearances has Thul defeated?

Da Pittman
Pitt doesn't really have that much "magical" resistance, when Jereb was in Timmy he ripped him a new one unless you are saying that Jereb was more powerful then Urgral.

Brutacus
Supreme was said to be two times more powerful than Gladiator, this is how it was written, now imagine if Supreme fought Gladiator with a mystical weapon that amped his power even further. Supreme wasn't holding back against Pitt either, he was calling him an unholy beast, that he wanted to destroy, but Pitt put him down, this is what I was saying nothing more nothing less, it also shows Pitts damage and mystical resistance.

Why don't you make a Sentry vs Gladiator thread? I've seen a few people that believe that Gladiator would beat Sentry in a battle, you are correct in saying that no one knows who would win a battle between the two, but they can guesstimate who would win due to past feats.

It would most likely be a very close battle between Sentry and Gladiator as they both have lost to the Hulk meaning they have both been measured. Can the Hulk beat Supreme with a mystical weapon? No one will ever know but Supreme is a heavyweight.

If I wasn't telling it the way it was written I would be lying, and as far as I wrote I don't feel like I was, all I was trying to convey was that Pitt has shown that he has a powerful resistance to magic... even his father says that once Pitt locks onto a target that there is nothing that will stop him from reaching said target.

If Urgrul Thul was written as a god slayer like Desak was then that is what he is, I was just saying that he had a huge advantage on Desak as he has been devouring deities for longer, which is what was written in the book... I was not taking anything out of context, but I guess most people refused to see that.

Like I said I before can settle for a stalemate where Pitt vs Mauvais is concerned, but I just don't see how Mauvais will stop him. KM doesn't see how Pitt will stop Mauvais and has shown how powerful Mauvais was in the Wendigo respect thread... But I won't say that Pitt loses to guys like the Thing, Abomination, Drax, Wolverine, Sabretooth, or a mindless Wendigo, when Pitt is a seasoned and highly intelligent warrior that has been fighting since he was an infant...

Pitt is so tough that when he was an infant he was dropped at the very least 3000 feet into a huge crater, and survived... how many full grown characters can boast this kind of durability?

I personally don't know who would win a fight between pitt and wendigo.

My problem with you is how you compare characters with one and other.

I mean wow great so Supreme is twice as strong as gladiator.

How confident was Gladiator in that fight?
How strong was he compared to other time's wen he fought someone???

Stoic
Pitt doesn't really have that much "magical" resistance, when Jereb was in Timmy he ripped him a new one unless you are saying that Jereb was more powerful then Urgral.

Timmy Bracken and Pitt are brothers, Timmy for some odd reason was as powerful as Pitt in his own way. I never said that Jereb was as powerful as Thul, only that it was a feat within itself that Pitt was not destroyed from taking a blast from Urgrul Thul. You also have the power to provide scans of the monologue that describes who, what, and how powerful Urgrul Thul was.

You didn't address a single one of these point, but instead made claims about "what I do when people challenge me" Try using arguments and DIRECTLY answer questions. Don't weasel your way out like the rest of your kind.

I am currently waiting on some feats for Thul.

Desak's track record:

- Beat Grey Gargoyle w/Mjolnir replica
- Beat several other gods who had fought/beaten classic Thor (name eludes me)
- Beat Magni
- Killed all the dark gods except 2
- Easily killed Loki as the sorcerer supreme.

Desak has FOUGHT AND DEFEATED SEVERAL CHARACTERS. Desak is at Trans-level because he has actually fought and defeated several powerful characters with a history, feats, etc.

Who with feats and appearances has Thul defeated?

My kind??? You don't know me kid, yet there you go again with your attitude; do you think that your impressing anyone? You know something... the way that you express yourself you remind me of a racist or a bigot.... laughing out loud "Your Kind".

1. Supreme would destroy the Grey Gargoyle with a replica of Mjolnir, so why you would bother bringing that up is beyond me.

2. I told you that Urgrul Thul was described as being a God devourer like Desak, the only difference is that Thul had beaten more deities than Desak, and as proof of this billions of souls were seen leaving Urgrul Thul and entering Pitt... did you miss that part?

3. The other nonsense that you brought up with Loki, and the 3 Dark deities are nothing to a being that was written to have devoured beings of that ilk for thousands of years.... The Pittman knows what I am saying as he has read the book, but in case he doesn't want to say anything about it... well thats just fine, you'll just have to find a way to read the Pitt comic that Thul appeared in... I'm sure you know how to do this.

I personally don't know who would win a fight between pitt and wendigo.

My problem with you is how you compare characters with one and other.

I mean wow great so Supreme is twice as strong as gladiator.

How confident was Gladiator in that fight?
How strong was he compared to other time's wen he fought someone???

Why you would have a problem with me is truly beyond me... it was written in the comic that had Gladiator face off against Supreme, on the back cover it says that Supreme is twice as powerful as Gladiator which makes him quite powerful as you can imagine, as Gladiator has done well against the Silver Surfer.

It is never stated whether or not Gladiator was or was not confident so we have to accept the fact that he was he operating at his peak levels, why the hell do people think that everytime Gladiator does poorly that he is somehow unconfident.... I mean how many times has he gone limp in a comic? Once against Reed Richards who tricked him?

How strong was he??? WTF!!!

He said that if he did not play dead that they (Supreme and himself) would have destroyed countless planets. Does this sound like a weakling to you? Now if you take anything away from the fight that they had your lying right, don't forget that small point.

Pitt whooped Supremes crazy a$$, while holding Thor's hammer this happened I am not making up stories... Supreme translated in the Marvel Universe is a beast alone, and with that hammer he would be pretty hard to beat. He was unable to put Pitt down, and even hit him with eldritch magic that he drew from the hammer... this did nothing to stop Pitt, it only angered him.

Like I said before, Mauvais' feats are the shyt and all of that good stuff, but I still don't believe that he would be able to put Pitt down for the count... and since I really don't know Mauvais' damage capacity I will settle for a stalemate, but a loss from someone that could not put Alpha Flight away as easily as the Collective did, well I'm just not convinced that Mauvais was on the level.

Sentry did well against the Collective though, and that is true. As for Llan I read his bio and it seemed doctored as well as it being wild speculation.

Da Pittman
Timmy Bracken and Pitt are brothers, Timmy for some odd reason was as powerful as Pitt in his own way. I never said that Jereb was as powerful as Thul, only that it was a feat within itself that Pitt was not destroyed from taking a blast from Urgrul Thul. You also have the power to provide scans of the monologue that describes who, what, and how powerful Urgrul Thul was. I didn't include those scans because they are basically mute points because Urgral doesn't have any references, not even in the Image universe to how powerful he was. The narrator describes him as powerful and killed billions of people but not to any one character from Image that has displayed feats. If so then you could compare feats but since he doesn't it really doesn't prove anything, for all we know Urgral could be just boasting.

Pitt couldn't defeat his father but Timmy (w/Jereb) did, Pitt couldn't withstand Timmy when he went on his rampage and by using this logic that would make Jereb stronger than Urgral. After all Urgral could have been playing with Pitt for the first part of the fight, it would fit his personality.

Stoic
I didn't include those scans because they are basically mute points because Urgral doesn't have any references, not even in the Image universe to how powerful he was. The narrator describes him as powerful and killed billions of people but not to any one character from Image that has displayed feats. If so then you could compare feats but since he doesn't it really doesn't prove anything, for all we know Urgral could be just boasting.

Pitt couldn't defeat his father but Timmy (w/Jereb) did, Pitt couldn't withstand Timmy when he went on his rampage and by using this logic that would make Jereb stronger than Urgral. After all Urgral could have been playing with Pitt for the first part of the fight, it would fit his personality.

What about Urgrul Thul sitting on a throne on a planet filled with the dead bodies of billions of aliens that he killed and ate? In his battle with Pitt it did not look as if he was playing with him he wanted to take Pitts soul.

Why would the narration speak of Urgrul Thul as being as powerful as he was if he wasn't?

There were two characters that looked an awful lot like the Phantom Stranger, and Odin hiding from Urgrul Thul? What was it that they said about him?

This is why I was wondering if you had those scans because if I had my Pitt comics with me, and not in Canada at my families house I would have put them up for all to see and read how the writer impressed upon the reader, that Urgrul Thul was a God Slayer. It specifically states that he went from dimension to dimension seeking out powerful beings to devour does it not?

If Thul was a pushover why was the synopsis of him so impressive? If he was a punk why did one blast from him hurt Pitt more than the laser cannon that was said to have the power of a nuke which had little effect on Pitt?

As I said before, I never tried to make Pitt seem like he could beat Urgrul Thul without a plot device, I only wanted to show that it was a feat within itself that he was able to take a blast from him without being destroyed.

I can't remember certain fine details but it was only Zoyvods body that was destroyed right? Not Zoyvod himself... is this correct?

-K-M-
As for Llan I read his bio and it seemed doctored as well as it being wild speculation.

Are you serious? erm

Did I read that right? your accusing me of doctoring the scan? If you don't believe me the bio is in the Mystic Arcana handbook go pick it up and it's word for word.

Stoic
Are you serious? erm

Did I read that right? your accusing me of doctoring the scan? If you don't believe me the bio is in the Mystic Arcana handbook go pick it up and it's word for word.

Ok no problem sorry you did not doctor it, but that last sentence remains to be wild speculation all the same, as it says "may have" and not "was" the scan did look doctored though, but if you say that it wasn't I believe you.

-K-M-
Considering Llan has shown for thousands of years to manipulate events and direct people, it's not really much speculation.

Brutacus
Timmy Bracken and Pitt are brothers, Timmy for some odd reason was as powerful as Pitt in his own way. I never said that Jereb was as powerful as Thul, only that it was a feat within itself that Pitt was not destroyed from taking a blast from Urgrul Thul. You also have the power to provide scans of the monologue that describes who, what, and how powerful Urgrul Thul was.

My kind??? You don't know me kid, yet there you go again with your attitude; do you think that your impressing anyone? You know something... the way that you express yourself you remind me of a racist or a bigot.... laughing out loud "Your Kind".

1. Supreme would destroy the Grey Gargoyle with a replica of Mjolnir, so why you would bother bringing that up is beyond me.

2. I told you that Urgrul Thul was described as being a God devourer like Desak, the only difference is that Thul had beaten more deities than Desak, and as proof of this billions of souls were seen leaving Urgrul Thul and entering Pitt... did you miss that part?

3. The other nonsense that you brought up with Loki, and the 3 Dark deities are nothing to a being that was written to have devoured beings of that ilk for thousands of years.... The Pittman knows what I am saying as he has read the book, but in case he doesn't want to say anything about it... well thats just fine, you'll just have to find a way to read the Pitt comic that Thul appeared in... I'm sure you know how to do this.

Why you would have a problem with me is truly beyond me... it was written in the comic that had Gladiator face off against Supreme, on the back cover it says that Supreme is twice as powerful as Gladiator which makes him quite powerful as you can imagine, as Gladiator has done well against the Silver Surfer.

It is never stated whether or not Gladiator was or was not confident so we have to accept the fact that he was he operating at his peak levels, why the hell do people think that everytime Gladiator does poorly that he is somehow unconfident.... I mean how many times has he gone limp in a comic? Once against Reed Richards who tricked him?

How strong was he??? WTF!!!

He said that if he did not play dead that they (Supreme and himself) would have destroyed countless planets. Does this sound like a weakling to you? Now if you take anything away from the fight that they had your lying right, don't forget that small point.

Pitt whooped Supremes crazy a$$, while holding Thor's hammer this happened I am not making up stories... Supreme translated in the Marvel Universe is a beast alone, and with that hammer he would be pretty hard to beat. He was unable to put Pitt down, and even hit him with eldritch magic that he drew from the hammer... this did nothing to stop Pitt, it only angered him.

Like I said before, Mauvais' feats are the shyt and all of that good stuff, but I still don't believe that he would be able to put Pitt down for the count... and since I really don't know Mauvais' damage capacity I will settle for a stalemate, but a loss from someone that could not put Alpha Flight away as easily as the Collective did, well I'm just not convinced that Mauvais was on the level.

Sentry did well against the Collective though, and that is true. As for Llan I read his bio and it seemed doctored as well as it being wild speculation.

I ask again how strong was gladiator in that fight compared to other fights he had????

So sure iff they kept fighting they would destroy planets because of gladiators skill they could be fighting forever.
Or because of the energy outputt iff that's the case wouldn't that planet be destroyed the very first moment supreme attacked gladiator??? Since Supreme was pretty much crazy in that fight.

Second why is that fight so important issn't it a crossover???

And the thor you keep saying so that hammer of his is exactly the same as you know marvel thors???

So image thor is a exact copy of marvel thor???

Stoic
Considering Llan has shown for thousands of years to manipulate events and direct people, it's not really much speculation.

It was speculation, there was nothing definite about it, and anyone can see that in Llan's bio. So it in turn was ignored by myself because of it lacked the evidence that it was intended to show.

What I know for sure was that the Collective killed 95% of Alpha Flight, yet the Sentry was able to resist his power. Those are definites that I don't have to guess at. again Alpha Flight went to the Collective asked him to stand down and were killed in seconds whether it was off panel or on panel, their physical forms could not take the Collectives attack. It's also not as if there were not eye witnesses Sasquatch survived and he said nothing of Llan's presence.

This is why I ignored the bio completely.

Stoic
I ask again how strong was gladiator in that fight compared to other fights he had????

So sure iff they kept fighting they would destroy planets because of gladiators skill they could be fighting forever.
Or because of the energy outputt iff that's the case wouldn't that planet be destroyed the very first moment supreme attacked gladiator??? Since Supreme was pretty much crazy in that fight.

Second why is that fight so important issn't it a crossover???

And the thor you keep saying so that hammer of his is exactly the same as you know marvel thors???

So image thor is a exact copy of marvel thor???

Did you read the comic? Supreme was more powerful than Gladiator, why is that so hard for you to believe? Gladiator had to be as poweful as he was on his best showing if he said that he had to play dead or they would have destroyed planets.. I am not trying to be rude, but you read the comic, and you're still asking me these questions. It happened as it was written, and if you take anything from it, that would be construed as a false claim.

In crossovers such as the one that Gladiator and Supreme fought in both companies must come to an agreement that one character is more powerful than the other, and if they can not agree, all bets are off, it wasn't fan voted it was the way that the companies compared the characters.

Supreme may have even jobbed in the comic a little as he was able to physically rip through a trans dimensional barrier (whatever the hell that is).

Supreme fought the Image universes Thor, and he was portrayed as being a heavyweight, I don't know if he was the equal of Marvels Thor, only that he could take a punch from Supreme which sent him flying several miles away, and he was able to rise from it.

The hammer was taken from Thor after he was defeated by Supreme, so yes it's enchantment was similar. It also amped Supreme's powerset turning him into a magical being while in possession of the hammer.

Da Pittman
What about Urgrul Thul sitting on a throne on a planet filled with the dead bodies of billions of aliens that he killed and ate? In his battle with Pitt it did not look as if he was playing with him he wanted to take Pitts soul.

Why would the narration speak of Urgrul Thul as being as powerful as he was if he wasn't?

There were two characters that looked an awful lot like the Phantom Stranger, and Odin hiding from Urgrul Thul? What was it that they said about him?

This is why I was wondering if you had those scans because if I had my Pitt comics with me, and not in Canada at my families house I would have put them up for all to see and read how the writer impressed upon the reader, that Urgrul Thul was a God Slayer. It specifically states that he went from dimension to dimension seeking out powerful beings to devour does it not?

If Thul was a pushover why was the synopsis of him so impressive? If he was a punk why did one blast from him hurt Pitt more than the laser cannon that was said to have the power of a nuke which had little effect on Pitt?

As I said before, I never tried to make Pitt seem like he could beat Urgrul Thul without a plot device, I only wanted to show that it was a feat within itself that he was able to take a blast from him without being destroyed.

I can't remember certain fine details but it was only Zoyvods body that was destroyed right? Not Zoyvod himself... is this correct? All of this is speculation, they beefed up his bio and he could be all powerful but we do not know because they didn't continue the series. Urgral never appear an any other series, never stated any other well know character he killed or planet or reference so his power level is unknown. The billions of people could have been just normal people or could have all been superpowerd but we do not know. The same thing could have been like the Surfer, he was first described as being a destroyer of worlds but later found out that it was his master.

You would include those scans because you feel that just because of one appearance and some narration that this proves how powerful he was but since there is no frame of reference other that "that guy looked like Odin" doesn't mean a thing. Even the characters that were talking about him also had no frame of reference unless I'm mistaken, I don't remember them an any other series. If they did and have measure power levels that could make their description of him more valid.

When he attacked Pitt he could have not been using his full power and underestimated him because of his big ego, the fight didn't even go past a few frames. How many times have people fought for the first time and their first punch wasn't the killing all powerful one?

Juggernaut has been described as un-stoppable and we know that he has because of a frame of reference.

Galactus has been described as being all-powerful and we know that is not true because of a frame of reference.

Zoyvod body was destoryed and not him, Zoyvod can't be killed by normal means as far as I'm aware.

-K-M-
What I know for sure was that the Collective killed 95% of Alpha Flight, yet the Sentry was able to resist his power. Those are definites that I don't have to guess at. again Alpha Flight went to the Collective asked him to stand down and were killed in seconds whether it was off panel or on panel, their physical forms could not take the Collectives attack. It's also not as if there were not eye witnesses Sasquatch survived and he said nothing of Llan's presence.

This is why I ignored the bio completely.

No we don't actually, even Shaman has been appearing in astral form and AF actually has doubles out there. Once again it was stated to not be just seconds as shown through various flashbacks so no again. They were ordered to halt the Collective's movements and tell him to turn around, they wern't going to engage him and as shown wern't ready as they were talking to the Collective and then he attacked. Unlike the New Avengers and Sentry, they knew what the Collective was, AF did not have that advantage and as noted were taken off-guard. Now that's fact erm

Sentry also fought the Collective when he wasn't even using his various powers, he went blow with blow for him rather then use his powerset, which was shown he did on AF. That's like comparing apples and oranges, you just can't.

Llan has various forms, he has shown to even appear as a cloud of smoke. If Llan doesn't want you to know he is there, you won't know erm

Battlehammer
What version of Wendigo we talking about here? If were talking the strongest version then pitt gets as stomped.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Battlehammer
What version of Wendigo we talking about here? If were talking the strongest version then pitt gets as stomped. Reading: it's fundamental.

Battlehammer
Oh it is the strongest version. marvius slaughters and I eman slaughters Pitt.

Da Pittman
So going back and looking at the fight between Urgral and Pitt. Urgral hit Pitt with the souls that he has trapped and during the fight Urgral says that he can taste Pitt's death and feel his fear. Right then Pitt's friends attack distracting Urgral, Pitt then hears the souls that are attacking him telling them how to set them free which he releases them onto Urgal which makes him retreat and not die. If you read between the fight when the dude in the hat and coat is talking to the "Odin" and "Dr. Strange" looking dude he said that he already helped Pitt several months ago for this fight, which I think is the visit from Jereb and the future Timmy. So Pitt didn't resist anything and would have been killed if it wasn't for the help of this stranger, even the other dudes said that Pitt would fail if it wasn't for the help of this guy.

Kris Blaze
So going back and looking at the fight between Urgral and Pitt. Urgral hit Pitt with the souls that he has trapped and during the fight Urgral says that he can taste Pitt's death and feel his fear. Right then Pitt's friends attack distracting Urgral, Pitt then hears the souls that are attacking him telling them how to set them free which he releases them onto Urgal which makes him retreat and not die. If you read between the fight when the dude in the hat and coat is talking to the "Odin" and "Dr. Strange" looking dude he said that he already helped Pitt several months ago for this fight, which I think is the visit from Jereb and the future Timmy. So Pitt didn't resist anything and would have been killed if it wasn't for the help of this stranger, even the other dudes said that Pitt would fail if it wasn't for the help of this guy.

Good to see some honesty in here smile

BUSTER1
God, I love a good debate

Hyperion Prime
Pitt wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.