Tyrant vs Despero(twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
Tyrant faces the team v/v despero took on
Depero faces the team tyrant took on..so

dp tyrant
vs
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Manhunter
Power Girl
Hourman

-------------------------------------------
despero
vs
silver surfer
gladiator
beta ray bill
terrax
morg
jack of hearts
ganymede

who fairs better?

Kris Blaze
V and V despero fought a couple of more guys didn't he?

Despero makes it at least.

skyfather
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
V and V despero fought a couple of more guys didn't he?

Despero makes it at least. he fought people in two separate waves,this team was the first wave than did most of the damage

iceman24567
The teams seem pretty even but I don't think Despero is Tyrant level with that being said Tyrant wins and Despero barely wins Im sure he can tp own at least two people and get them on his side.

Kris Blaze
Has anyone on team 2 besides the surfer displayed any kind of telepathy resistance?

iceman24567
Not to sure but Despero pwned League members that had uber telepathy so yeah tp would be his best bet.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Has anyone on team 2 besides the surfer displayed any kind of telepathy resistance?

Pretty much anyone with the Power Cosmic has the aforementioned resistance. So I don't see SS, Terrax, or Morg being affected too much...then again, Terrax is a dumbass. So maybe him. Morg, though? Naw, too one-track of a mind. The guy wouldn't even break after Tyrant's tortures.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Pretty much anyone with the Power Cosmic has the aforementioned resistance. So I don't see SS, Terrax, or Morg being affected too much...then again, Terrax is a dumbass. So maybe him. Morg, though? Naw, too one-track of a mind. The guy wouldn't even break after Tyrant's tortures.
Um no. That's like saying anyone with the PC is uber at matter manip. NO. they gotta show it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Um no. That's like saying anyone with the PC is uber at matter manip. NO. they gotta show it.

Anyone who has the Power Cosmic can manipulate matter. Whether they choose to or not is another story. Psychic defense is kind of standard issue for the PC.

iceman24567
Nah they have to have the feat In some way brah its a forum battle.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus

That's linked to Morg's personality.

We cannot assume that every single herald is resistant to telepathy, if this was the case Thanos wouldn't have been able to make the fallen one his herald.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.