Hp doomsday vs WWh/Konvikt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring.

I honestly think that wwh could solo this and gain enough strength to rip HP doomsday in half but other might think different due to people giving doomsday the majority over thanos.

iceman24567
He takes them both out for a majority.

carver9
I disagree but I cant say that your wrong bc people have there own opinion.

Harbinger
HP Doomsday isn't getting put down by sheer brute force, not when he beat down a Motherbox amped Supes, and not when it took Waverider and Supes to expose him to entropy just to BFR him.

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
HP Doomsday isn't getting put down by sheer brute force, not when he beat down a Motherbox amped Supes, and not when it took Waverider and Supes to expose him to entropy just to BFR him.

So you honestly dont think that hulk could get strong enough to damage doomsday?

iceman24567
No that version of Doomsday would demolish the Hulk.

Harbinger
Originally posted by carver9
So you honestly dont think that hulk could get strong enough to damage doomsday?

He could cause Doomsday some harm, but it's not going to be nearly enough to put him down. The guy came back from Darkseid's Omega Effect; punches--regardless of how strong they are--aren't going to be enough here.

The Pict

Nope. He couldn't be put down, he had to be removed from existence.

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
He could cause Doomsday some harm, but it's not going to be nearly enough to put him down. The guy came back from Darkseid's Omega Effect; punches--regardless of how strong they are--aren't going to be enough here.

Well since you brought up darkseid oe I could easily bring up hulk punching through time. I promise you a punch of that magnitude would make doomsday explode.

Doomsday has yet to face someone with hulks strength, a planet crusher. Again, whats to stop hulk from ripping doomsday in half, do you honestly think that doomsday is THAT durable.

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
Nope. He couldn't be put down, he had to be removed from existence.

what does that have to do with blunt force trama, two different things.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
No that version of Doomsday would demolish the Hulk.

He could get some wins, maybe a majority but hulk would be the last person that doomsday would want to fight, trust me.

iceman24567
Explode? Nah its also possible that Doomsday could just Ko Hulk or the usually pummel to death technic. When did WWh or Hulk for that punch somebody and make them explode?

carver9
By the way, since you all want to bring up doomsday surviving time, black bolt ripped through time with his voice (skrull bolt) and that same black bolt yell did jack to wwh and lets not forget that when black bolt was screaming at hulk it was creating a black hole.

Harbinger
Well since you brought up darkseid oe I could easily bring up hulk punching through time. I promise you a punch of that magnitude would make doomsday explode.

Doomsday has yet to face someone with hulks strength, a planet crusher. Again, whats to stop hulk from ripping doomsday in half, do you honestly think that doomsday is THAT durable.

Wait, Superman isn't on Hulk's level in terms of strength? Since when?

And why the hell would Doomsday simply let Hulk rip him in half? That's like me saying that Doomsday could just crush Hulk in three blows (like he did with Darkseid) and be done with the battle.

And again, Doomsday had to be exposed to entropy--simply to be BFRed. The Omega Effect didn't keep him down, The Radiant's energy attacks were useless, and a Motherbox-amped Superman got his ass handed to him. HP Doomsday was adapting on the fly; how is Hulk's mere brute force going to stop him?

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Explode? Nah its also possible that Doomsday could just Ko Hulk or the usually pummel to death technic. When did WWh or Hulk for that punch somebody and make them explode?

Show me wwh being koed without a plot device. His healing factor and durability was on another level.

Raoul
By the way, since you all want to bring up doomsday surviving time, black bolt ripped through time with his voice (skrull bolt) and that same black bolt yell did jack to wwh and lets not forget that when black bolt was screaming at hulk it was creating a black hole.

entropy isn't time.

Kris Blaze
Show me wwh being koed without a plot device. His healing factor and durability was on another level.

Show me Konvikt and HP Doomsday being knocked out without a plot device.

Harbinger
what does that have to do with blunt force trama, two different things.

He was removed from existence because blunt force trauma wasn't doing a thing to stop him.

Badabing

Doomsday has yet to face someone with hulks strength, a planet crusher. Again, whats to stop hulk from ripping doomsday in half, do you honestly think that doomsday is THAT durable. Punching through time wasn't a WWH feat and invalid per your stipulations (WW Hulk). Your "promise" goes against what's stated in the comic. On panel evidence>>>>>>your "promise" and opinion. HP DD was evolved beyond physical harm, blunt force trauma and brute force. All your speculation can't disprove that on panel fact.

Closed.......

Raoul
He could get some wins, maybe a majority but hulk would be the last person that doomsday would want to fight, trust me.

V3y3QoFnqZc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.