Akatsutski vs. Drago Ball Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Final Blaxican
Right on, all of the Akatsutski members versus Dragon Ball level Goku. They start off surrounding him about 20 meters away.

I think that if they can hold him off long enough Deidera can use his microscopic clay, or maybe Genjutsu can **** him up as well. Dunno. I know he's stronger than any of them 1 on 1.

King Kandy
Easy win for Akatsuki imo.

Kento
Which arc of DB? You use end of DB Gokou then he could just lay waste to them all easily. Beginning of DB Gokou probably gets wasted easily. As for after the first tournament to before Piccolo Jr shows up..Can't say as I've skipped over pretty much all of that.

TheBadguy
This should probably be kid goku after training under Roshi. Grown late dragonball Goku seems out of their league to me. unless somebody has some hax move they can get him with.

Terryc250
Has he dealt with genjutsu before? Pain/Madara/Itachi/Kakuzu could beable to a bit of some blood for hidan or distract him while Sasori scratches him with poison

jimBOFH
Kid Goku is almost suicidally naive, whereas adult Goku is a bit less so, at least after he dies because he trusted Raditz.

ThunderGodEneru
End of DB Goku wins, much faster, stronger, too durable to be killed by Pain the Atomic Ninja.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.