Gamora(w/o godslayer) vs. Captain America & Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfpack86
Gamora (without godslayer) vs. Captain America(Steve Rogers) and Iron Fist. Who takes it?

Enyalus
Gamora. With ease.

wolfpack86
Originally posted by Enyalus
Gamora. With ease.

Why? Besides beating Ronan, (which I don't consider a good feat), who has she beaten that makes you think that she could take down two of Marvel's greatest H2H combatants with ease?

Enyalus
Originally posted by wolfpack86
Why? Besides beating Ronan, (which I don't consider a good feat), who has she beaten that makes you think that she could take down two of Marvel's greatest H2H combatants with ease?

She's taken out Terrax, too. And Drax, and Maxam. And whole armies. And as far as H2H goes, she's a master of over 83% unarmed and armed combat forms in the known universe. That >>>> CA & IF.

Besides this, she's class 100 in strength, faster than both of them, with a healing factor on par with Wolverine.

She outclasses 'em.

BTW, CA & IF wouldn't been able to hang with Ronan - so that is a pretty good feat. That guy hangs with SS and KOs Genis Vell.

Stoic
She's taken out Terrax, too. And Drax, and Maxam. And whole armies. And as far as H2H goes, she's a master of over 83% unarmed and armed combat forms in the known universe. That >>>> CA & IF.

Besides this, she's class 100 in strength, faster than both of them, with a healing factor on par with Wolverine.

She outclasses 'em.

BTW, CA & IF wouldn't been able to hang with Ronan - so that is a pretty good feat. That guy hangs with SS and KOs Genis Vell.

I totally agree, Gamora was also able to throw Ronan the Accuser around while they fought, and Ronan went toe to toe with Ravenous. She would absolutely slaughter both of them. They aren't in the same league at all.

Bouboumaster

She outclasses 'em.

She isn't class 100, she's class 25.

But yeah, she utterly stomp them. Without Godslayer. With it, it's spite.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
She isn't class 100, she's class 25.

But yeah, she utterly stomp them. Without Godslayer. With it, it's spite.

Class 25? How can that be when she was able to push Ronan around? Not saying you're wrong it just doesn't mesh.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Stoic
Class 25? How can that be when she was able to push Ronan around? Not saying you're wrong it just doesn't mesh.

Well... Thor weight only 600 lbs, and Gamora is a class 25, so, in theory, Gamora should be able to toss Thor around to...

Until Thor decide that he had enough.

wolfpack86

She outclasses 'em.

The problem is in the Terrax fight, Terrax was extremely weakened. She's had a few different fights with Drax, one where he was extremely mentally impaired, and the other where he knocked Gamora out at the end of it, not a great showing. And as far as Maxam goes, that's just not impressive. Gamora's healing factor is not on par with Wolverine's, that was said way back in Infinity Crusade, since then Wolverine's healing factor has increased by an insane margin, Gamora has nowhere near that level of healing factor.
The reality is that Wolverine has beaten Gamora before, I would certainly think that these two could give her a run for her money.

Bouboumaster
The problem is in the Terrax fight, Terrax was extremely weakened. She's had a few different fights with Drax, one where he was extremely mentally impaired, and the other where he knocked Gamora out at the end of it, not a great showing. And as far as Maxam goes, that's just not impressive. Gamora's healing factor is not on par with Wolverine's, that was said way back in Infinity Crusade, since then Wolverine's healing factor has increased by an insane margin, Gamora has nowhere near that level of healing factor.
The reality is that Wolverine has beaten Gamora before, I would certainly think that these two could give her a run for her money.

He didn't beat her, he cheap-shotted her.

wolfpack86
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He didn't beat her, he cheap-shotted her.

She got distracted, plain and simple, if you actually want to win a fight you better not get distracted, or that's what's going to happen. Wolverine won that fight, a win is a win. Besides that Wolverine appeared to be at least on par with Gamora during that fight, she even admitted before the fight that she had always wanted to fight him, so obviously she knew that he was a worthy opponent.

jalek moye
She got distracted, plain and simple, if you actually want to win a fight you better not get distracted, or that's what's going to happen. Wolverine won that fight, a win is a win. Besides that Wolverine appeared to be at least on par with Gamora during that fight, she even admitted before the fight that she had always wanted to fight him, so obviously she knew that he was a worthy opponent.

she was fine after he stabbed her though. so how is that a win, and she also dropped she hulk, who would beat both ofthem.

wolfpack86
Originally posted by jalek moye
she was fine after he stabbed her though. so how is that a win, and she also dropped she hulk, who would beat both ofthem.

She was down for a period of time, and after she got up they were no longer fighting, I count that as a win. She Hulk has nothing to do with this, different opponents offer different circumstances. IMO Cap and Iron Fist could also give She Hulk a tough time.

jalek moye
She was down for a period of time, and after she got up they were no longer fighting, I count that as a win. She Hulk has nothing to do with this, different opponents offer different circumstances.
wolverine offers somthing that cap and ironfist cant though. the way shehulk is is closer to those 2.

wolfpack86
wolverine offers somthing that cap and ironfist cant though. the way shehulk is is closer to those 2.

I'll give you that, but Cap does have his Shield, and Iron Fist has his IF punch. I'm not saying that Cap and Iron Fist would win, but I certainly don't agree that it would be a stomp by Gamora. I could see it going either way.

jalek moye
I'll give you that, but Cap does have his Shield, and Iron Fist has his IF punch. I'm not saying that Cap and Iron Fist would win, but I certainly don't agree that it would be a stomp by Gamora. I could see it going either way.

She is equal in skill, but physically better then both of them combined. yea they arnt winning any here but as always with them they put up a fight.

tkitna
Wasnt Gamora tossing tanks around awhile ago? Take the increased strength plus the fact she's a better fighter than both of them and it spells the end for the team.

tkitna
Wolverine beat Gamora?

Is there no end to Marvels stroking of Wolverine?

jalek moye
Originally posted by tkitna
Wolverine beat Gamora?

Is there no end to Marvels stroking of Wolverine?
wel she turned around and he stabbed her. then they stopped fighting

wolfpack86
wel she turned around and he stabbed her. then they stopped fighting

No she didn't turn around, this is the way it went down....

1)
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4456/gamoraicpy4.jpg

2)
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3332/gamoraic2eo5.jpg

As you can see Wolverine is not having a problem keeping up with Gamora, they look like they are pretty even until Gamora becomes distracted, and Wolverine takes advantage.

Kris Blaze
Gamora. With ease.

tkitna
No she didn't turn around, this is the way it went down....

1)
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4456/gamoraicpy4.jpg

2)
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3332/gamoraic2eo5.jpg

As you can see Wolverine is not having a problem keeping up with Gamora, they look like they are pretty even until Gamora becomes distracted, and Wolverine takes advantage.

Thanks for the scans. I see it was a cheap shot. That makes more sense now.

basilisk
Cap says "Iron Fist, let's finish this" and they unleash a Hulkbuster punch/Iron Fist combo to her gut. End of fight.

TricksterPriest
Given how much Danny has raised his game, this might not be as one-sided as you guys think.

I'm giving the advantage to Gamora even so, but not by much. She did well against Ronan, and she did stagger him. But once he got his focus back, he put her down pretty fast. Ronan may a tier or so lower than guys like Surfer, but he's more than strong enough to give him a decent fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.