this team vs. HP Doomsday, WWH, Abomination, Juggernaut, Rulk, Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
HP Doomsday, WWH, Abomination, Juggernaut, Rulk, Rhino

vs.

Sentry, Gladiator, Thor, Hercules, Wonderman, The Thing

Nihilist
team 1 has the edge due to rhino

shokosugi
Originally posted by Nihilist
team 1 has the edge due to rhino

laughing

AlmightyKfish
Is BFR on?

If so this is a very quick match.

shokosugi
no BFR

Sin I AM
this is a horrible match, rhino, abom, and rulk are shite characters, its more like 6 on 3. And would be a stomp if its b.f.r. or you have immortal hercules, and classic wonderman!!

Harbinger
LOL. HP Doomsday could solo with no BFR.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Harbinger
LOL. HP Doomsday could solo with no BFR.

laughing

Kris Blaze
HP Doomsday, with little trouble.

Stoic
Team 1

TricksterPriest
Rulk solos. Damn Loeb. thumb down

carver9
This is pure spite, what is team two going to do to wwh, juggernaut or doomsday.

shokosugi
Originally posted by carver9
This is pure spite, what is team two going to do to wwh, juggernaut or doomsday.

don't underestimate Sentry, Glads and Thor. wink

TricksterPriest
Can't do shit to Rulk, Juggs or Doomsday. erm

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Can't do shit to Rulk, Juggs or Doomsday. erm

Really? Thor can't?

Bouboumaster
Not only HP Doomsday would kick ass, but so WWH.

Man, it would suck to be in team 2.

Sin I AM
THOR could solo, he only needs to kill DD once

Kris Blaze
I guess Thor could fly high enough up and then clear the battlefield with lightning big grin

Harbinger
Originally posted by Sin I AM
THOR could solo, he only needs to kill DD once
So how does Thor go about killing Doomsday?

carver9
Thor could beat almost anyone on the opposing team but all of them is pitted together as a team, one of the most powerful team that I have seen yet. Thor cant solo this, especially with wwh being on the other team.

Slaanesh
thor godblast everyone to oblivion..he's a skyfather no expression

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Harbinger
So how does Thor go about killing Doomsday?

Godblast, i mean he is the king of asgard

Harbinger
Still takes time for Thor to pull it off. Is DD going to stand around to let him?

Enyalus
Team One is a very bad stomp.

Thor's not going to have time to pull off a godblast. And Juggernaut can survive it, anyhow.

I don't think the anti-force blast is powerful enough to kill H/P DD.

Slaanesh
maybe he will..maybe he is curious to see how powerful godblast is stick out tongue

Sin I AM
rulk rhino and abom, get ktfo almost instantly by immortal herc, thing, and classic wm respectively. while glads handles hulk, sentry deals with juggs and thor defeats dd... with the other 3 as backup..albeit not easy but it would happen more often than not

shokosugi
rulk rhino and abom, get ktfo almost instantly by immortal herc, thing, and classic wm respectively. while glads handles hulk, sentry deals with juggs and thor defeats dd... with the other 3 as backup..albeit not easy but it would happen more often than not

rulk vs. herc = rulk wins

abom vs. WM = abomination wins

thing vs. rhino = thing wins

rulk + abom vs. thing = Thing gets raped

wwh vs. sentry = wwh wins

glads vs. juggs = juggs wins

hp DD vs. Thor = Thors goes down like a little *****

Happy Dance

Sin I AM
Originally posted by shokosugi
rulk vs. herc = rulk wins

abom vs. WM = abomination wins

thing vs. rhino = thing wins

rulk + abom vs. thing = Thing gets raped

wwh vs. sentry = wwh wins

glads vs. juggs = juggs wins

hp DD vs. Thor = Thors goes down like a little *****

Happy Dance

rulk aint beating the Immortal Hercules

abom aint beatin classic wm when he's equal to thor

thing rapes rhino

sentry and wwh stalemate at worst this aint a predictable comic event so no single character wank fest

glads and juggs is a difficult one but he is capable of holding marko off long enough for the others to help, they may not able to kill him but he'll be ineffective or bfr himself, or him and thor could switch places so thor can cut off his mystical connection to cytorrak and decapitate his ass with a hammer throw

which leaved herc, wm, glads to keep dd busy while thor creates a god blast that destroys him

thing ( i see juggs killing him)
wwh and sentry cancel each other out

Enyalus
rulk aint beating the Immortal Hercules

abom aint beatin classic wm when he's equal to thor

thing rapes rhino

sentry and wwh stalemate at worst this aint a predictable comic event so no single character wank fest

glads and juggs is a difficult one but he is capable of holding marko off long enough for the others to help, they may not able to kill him but he'll be ineffective or bfr himself, or him and thor could switch places so thor can cut off his mystical connection to cytorrak and decapitate his ass with a hammer throw

which leaved herc, wm, glads to keep dd busy while thor creates a god blast that destroys him

thing ( i see juggs killing him)
wwh and sentry cancel each other out

What's DD going to be doing during this? stick out tongue

Oh, Thor going to keep him busy?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Enyalus
What's DD going to be doing during this? stick out tongue

Oh, Thor going to keep him busy?

you dont think he can? whatever clark can do odinson can do better wink

Enyalus

I love you.

...Current Thor. I think if he plays it intelligently and uses all the powers he has, he can hold him off. Not win, but hold him off. And he's taken severe beatings from Mangog before and gotten back up to Anti-Force blast him in the face, so he's extremely tough.

*shrugs* I can see it.

shokosugi

There are 4 monsters here that will rape Thor (HP DD, WWH, Juggs and Rulk).

So..No.

Enyalus
There are 4 monsters here that will rape Thor (HP DD, WWH, Juggs and Rulk).

So..No.

Thor would own WWH and Rulk at the same time. Blindfolded.

TricksterPriest
Speed kills. Doomsday will blitz through anyone on team 2. Thor's not going to have time to ready the godblast.

Sin I AM
Speed kills. Doomsday will blitz through anyone on team 2. Thor's not going to have time to ready the godblast. '

dd aint blitzing kallark or sentry or thor

shokosugi
HP DD and WWH tag team can take on everyone on this team and everyone else on their team. COMBINED!

TricksterPriest
'

dd aint blitzing kallark or sentry or thor

Thor isn't fast enough. He does not have the reaction speed or the reflex speed to counter Doomsday.

And Kallark and Sentry are flat out too weak to stop him. If either of them are fool enough to charge Doomsday or try to tank him, they'll die.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut and Doomsday make short work of team 2.

Kris Blaze
Thor isn't fast enough. He does not have the reaction speed or the reflex speed to counter Doomsday.

And Kallark and Sentry are flat out too weak to stop him. If either of them are fool enough to charge Doomsday or try to tank him, they'll die.

That's silly.

Jurgens Superman was slow as hell.

Thor has the speed of lightning and speed of the wolf, and he can dodge lightspeed pies, not to mention dig ditches super fast biscuits

carver9

When was the last time you seen doomsday blitz someone.

Raoul
When was the last time you seen doomsday blitz someone.

you read the doomsday wars, right?

carver9
Originally posted by Raoul

When was the last time doomsday showed a blitzed AFTER the war.

Raoul
When was the last time doomsday showed a blitzed AFTER the war.

that's H/P Doomsday. arguably the most powerful doomsday, in any respect.

Kris Blaze

Not a lot of blitzing there to be honest.

He stopped the Flash by stomping the ground? and was able to grab Diana's arm....

Raoul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Not a lot of blitzing there to be honest.

He stopped the Flash by stomping the ground? and was able to grab Diana's arm....

he stopped the flash. how did he take him down?

and doomsday wars doomsday was still fast enough to catch a superman actively trying to outrun him...

carver9

and doomsday wars doomsday was still fast enough to catch a superman actively trying to outrun him...

and how many bricks caught superman while trying to utilize speed. Going by the logic, konvikt, titus and despero have super speed when we all know that they dont.

Doomsdays one showing of speed that was stated by a low meta dont mean that he has flash level or even superman or wonder woman level of speed.

Raoul
and how many bricks caught superman while trying to utilize speed. Going by the logic, konvikt, titus and despero have super speed when we all know that they dont.

carver9
that's H/P Doomsday. arguably the most powerful doomsday, in any respect.

Wwh is one of the most powerful versions of hulk and savage hulk has a form of super speed, does that mean that wwh level of speed is > savage hulk.

carver9

What was that for?

Kris Blaze

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Doomswar030.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Doomswar042.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Doomswar128.jpg

He has some degree of superspeed which allows him to keep up with characters in the DC verse, but it doesn't look like anything that will let him speedblitz Thor.

Raoul
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Doomswar030.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Doomswar042.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Doomswar128.jpg

He has some degree of superspeed which allows him to keep up with characters in the DC verse, but it doesn't look like anything that will let him speedblitz Thor.

i never said he would speedblitz thor, just don't like people calling him slow...

Kris Blaze
i never said he would speedblitz thor, just don't like people calling him slow...

I know, you know better that to throw around comments like that. Unlike Carver and his trick like counterpart shifty

But like you see in these scans Doomsday has the reflexes to keep any non-flash character from blitzing him, but I don't think good reflexes and reaction time would let him knock out herald characters before they even react. Superman fights so far below his potential whenever he dukes it out with Doomsday, we both know this.

Raoul
Superman fights so far below his potential whenever he dukes it out with Doomsday, we both know this.

i'm talking about the specific instances where superman had the baby in his hands... he was actually trying to escape with the baby, and doomsday was catching him...

Kris Blaze
i'm talking about the specific instances where superman had the baby in his hands... he was actually trying to escape with the baby, and doomsday was catching him...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Doomswar085.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Doomswar086.jpg

If this is Superman's best, then maybe Diana is faster than him cool

Raoul

not the part i was talking about, but lol all the same...

Kris Blaze
not the part i was talking about, but lol all the same...

The one inside the tower where Doomsday jumps him?

Which one then?

Raoul
The one inside the tower where Doomsday jumps him?

Which one then?

i meant their first meeting, when superman is flying and doomsday surprises...

Kris Blaze
i meant their first meeting, when superman is flying and doomsday surprises...

Doomsday is riding a jet fighter and jumps out after Superman destroys it with his heat vision. Superman is actually stopping up and watching the smoke because he doesn't hear any chute.

Raoul
Doomsday is riding a jet fighter and jumps out after Superman destroys it with his heat vision. Superman is actually stopping up and watching the smoke because he doesn't hear any chute.

it was after that... ill get the issue...

Philosophía
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_DomsdaySuperspeed1.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_DomsdaySuperspeed2.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_DomsdaySuperspeed3.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_DomsdaySuperspeed4.jpg

Kris Blaze

Philosophía
I'm pretty sure he either doesn't remember the exact instance and it's actually this one he's talking about, or the one that you already posted: Originally posted by Kris Blaze

...only you didn't post the scan prior to this one ("And the sum is death!), which may have made him think it's not the same instance.

Raoul
it probably is one of those, it's just been a while since i read it...

Kris Blaze

Raoul
ok, what i meant was this:

doomsday is fast enough to react to anyone within arm's length, and in a lot of cases hit them hard and hit them fast. if thor keeps his distance and uses his head, then he should be fine, but if he starts yapping about how mightly mjolnir is going to smash doomsday's skull in, he's screwed...

Kris Blaze
ok, what i meant was this:

doomsday is fast enough to react to anyone within arm's length, and in a lot of cases hit them hard and hit them fast. if thor keeps his distance and uses his head, then he should be fine, but if he starts yapping about how mightly mjolnir is going to smash doomsday's skull in, he's screwed...

I don't think so.

I think that Thor is durable enough to take a hit and fast enough to actually punch back if Doomsday hits him first.

Raoul
I don't think so.

I think that Thor is durable enough to take a hit and fast enough to actually punch back if Doomsday hits him first.

i didn't say he couldn't. i just think doomsday can hit harder and faster than thor in a punch up. thor will get his own shots in, i'm sure of it, but if the two of them decide to just punch the head off each other, i could see thor going down before doomsday...

Philosophía
It depends what you mean by speedblitz. In, general I see it as taking your opponent down before he realizes wtf is going on, which from the speed feats that have been posted up until now isn't the case with Doomsday vs Thor.

Raoul

Kris Blaze
i didn't say he couldn't. i just think doomsday can hit harder and faster than thor in a punch up. thor will get his own shots in, i'm sure of it, but if the two of them decide to just punch the head off each other, i could see thor going down before doomsday...

Then we agree.

The reason why Thor would go down earlier than Doomsday in my opinion, is because Doomsday doesn't recoil when hit. Whenever someone lays a hit on him, it's like he's completely unaffected even if they injure him. If they both land a punch at the same time Thor would probably stagger back where as Doomsday wouldn't.

Raoul
Then we agree.

The reason why Thor would go down earlier than Doomsday in my opinion, is because Doomsday doesn't recoil when hit. Whenever someone lays a hit on him, it's like he's completely unaffected even if they injure him. If they both land a punch at the same time Thor would probably stagger back where as Doomsday wouldn't.

well, that's just doomsday's rather insane damage soak. the guy is a machine sometimes...

shokosugi
Why are we talking about HP Doomsday??? Thor would have to get pass through WWH and Juggy first.

HP DD > WWH >> Juggy > Thor

Philosophía

fixed.

Kris Blaze
Why are we talking about HP Doomsday??? Thor would have to get pass through WWH and Juggy first.

That's the easy part.

Thor throws his hammer and WHAM-BAM, they're in a.... NEW DIMENSION

Raoul
That's the easy part.

what if he misses?

shokosugi
That's the easy part.

yeah I can't fight them H2H so i'll throw them to another dimension. laughing

Kris Blaze
yeah I can't fight them H2H so i'll throw them to another dimension. laughing

Hey, it works, they're defeated.

Problem?

shokosugi
That's the easy part.

or what if Rulk grabs his hammer from him and starts pounding him in the head with it!? laughing

Kris Blaze
or what if Rulk grabs his hammer from him and starts pounding him in the head with it!? laughing

Well, they would have to be in space for that to work.

Since you didn't make any stipulations, they start in an arena 0.5 km away from eachother.

shokosugi
Well, they would have to be in space for that to work.

Since you didn't make any stipulations, they start in an arena 0.5 km away from eachother.

HAH! your blonde ***** is going down HARD. laughing

Philosophía
HAH! your blonde ***** is going down HARD. laughing

Kris isn't a fan of Sentry.

Badabing
HAH! your blonde ***** is going down HARD. laughing We don't allow trolling, flaming or sexual harassment on the boards. Thanks.

Sin I AM
you all act as if glads sentry will be sitting on their laurels

shokosugi
sorry

shokosugi
you all act as if glads sentry will be sitting on their laurels

Abomination, Rulk and Juggy will keep the others busy

Kris Blaze
Abomination, Rulk and Juggy will keep the others busy

Only problem is, Thor can BFR all of them.

shokosugi
yeah forgot to mention no BFRs

Kris Blaze
yeah forgot to mention no BFRs

Thor flies up and bombards them with lightning.

Nihilist
yeah forgot to mention no BFRs 5 pages onlaughing out loud

Philosophía
Yeah, I mean it's only 5 pages.

A small detail anyway.

no expression

Raoul

shokosugi
big grin i thought i mentioned it. anyway, BFRs are so lame we don't have to explicitly say BFRS are not allowed.

Lord Feron
big grin i thought i mentioned it. anyway, BFRs are so lame we don't have to explicitly say BFRS are not allowed.

Unless the rules have changed, yes you do smile

Enyalus
H/P DD and DD Wars DD would certainly wreck Thor in a H2H brawl.

However, I can see Thor, without holding back, doing a helluva lot of damage to either version of DD with a Mjolnir throw. King Thor put Mjolnir through a Desak-empowered Destroyer with one strike.

Current Thor has the full Odinforce and is once again King of Asgard. King Thor feats should count, IMO.

Sin I AM
I think im the only person who sees hercules as a threat

Enyalus
I think im the only person who sees hercules as a threat

To the Rhino, definitely. wink

carver9

Naah, I know for a fact that this is wrong; WWh>or = hp doomsday=juggernaut

Lord Feron
Herc is a threat but Not as serious as Sentry , Glads, and Thor. Herc can take the majority of Abom, Rhino, Rulk (not sure...).

TricksterPriest
For blitzing, I refer to the battle when Doomsday blitzed the entire justice league (granted, Brainiac was in control.) Or after OWAW, when he blitzed through Superman and Martian Manhunter. Or when he blitzed Darkseid in H/P. Or his mowing down the Gog army. I can keep going for awhile.....whistle

Guys, I don't make wild claims with no proof. Doomsday is fully capable of blitzing. Will he blitz against these guys? Now that is arguable. But if they piss him off, he's going to come head-hunting. And really, will Thor figure that he has to BFR with basic knowledge, or will he have to bleed first?

And the maker sucks for taking out BFR 5 pages in.......durno

Kris Blaze
For blitzing, I refer to the battle when Doomsday blitzed the entire justice league (granted, Brainiac was in control.) Or after OWAW, when he blitzed through Superman and Martian Manhunter. Or when he blitzed Darkseid in H/P. Or his mowing down the Gog army. I can keep going for awhile.....whistle durno

Are you really that dense??

- Blitzing Darkseid? He jumped DS after he had turned his back and was walking away slowly.

- He never blitzed the "entire justice league" during doomsday wars

- Going through Superman and MM doesn't equate to speedblizting them

- Okay, a sentient Doomsday (not the one we have here) was able to physically punch his way through a pack of Gogs.

HOW will this help him speedblitz Thor or anyone else? These aren't speed feats at all.

Lord Feron

- Blitzing Darkseid? He jumped DS after he had turned his back and was walking away slowly.

- He never blitzed the "entire justice league" during doomsday wars

- Going through Superman and MM doesn't equate to speedblizting them

- Okay, a sentient Doomsday (not the one we have here) was able to physically punch his way through a pack of Gogs.

HOW will this help him speedblitz Thor or anyone else? These aren't speed feats at all.

What he said!

TricksterPriest
Darkseid was unable to react. Technical blitz.

Brainiac effectively fought them off using Doomsday's body. Bullrushing MM and grabbing him in a bearhug and then firebreathing on him is a blitz.

Those are speed feats, quit nit-picking. miffed Not to mention Thor is ****ing slow.

carver9

Brainiac effectively fought them off using Doomsday's body. Bullrushing MM and grabbing him in a bearhug and then firebreathing on him is a blitz.

Those are speed feats, quit nit-picking. miffed Not to mention Thor is ****ing slow.

Trickster, that wasnt a blitz and if it was then that mean that despero, hulk along with other bricks have super speed. Its not nit-picking, you're just adding on to something that dont exist.

Mindset

Yes

Kris Blaze

That ain't speedblitzing, it's catching people off guard!

Cuttin' someone in the back isn't speedblitzing, it's cheap shotting.

Sin I AM
thor being ''slow'' is irrelevant, because no more is doomsday blitzing him, than is kallark or bob blitzing anyone else. it's just not happening imo.

what it does boil down to is numbers, with doomsday team losing more characters than thors' team.

rhino, abomination, rulk (yes loeb is writing this battle) and thing ( unfortunately he needs more than heart for this battle)

That's 5 to 3 for Odinsons' team, not saying that it'll be easy but hercules and wonderman should be enough to help deal with juggernaut, dd, and banner.

Thor can cut off Markos' enchantment, to nullify him. Gladiator can "deal" with Doomsday.. he is atleast Clarks equal. And we already know the events of wwh

shokosugi
thor being ''slow'' is irrelevant, because no more is doomsday blitzing him, than is kallark or bob blitzing anyone else. it's just not happening imo.

what it does boil down to is numbers, with doomsday team losing more characters than thors' team.

rhino, abomination, rulk (yes loeb is writing this battle) and thing ( unfortunately he needs more than heart for this battle)

That's 5 to 3 for Odinsons' team, not saying that it'll be easy but hercules and wonderman should be enough to help deal with juggernaut, dd, and banner.

Thor can cut off Markos' enchantment, to nullify him. Gladiator can "deal" with Doomsday.. he is atleast Clarks equal. And we already know the events of wwh

no

Kris Blaze
no

Basically, you made this thread so that you could disagree with whomever sided with team 2?

Or was it simply so that you could troll like a child?

Juntai
Gladiator can "deal" with Doomsday.. he is atleast Clarks equal. laughing

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Juntai
laughing

you don't think so?

shokosugi
Basically, you made this thread so that you could disagree with whomever sided with team 2?

Or was it simply so that you could troll like a child?

laughing

carver9
you don't think so?

i honestly think that glads is>supes, he is based off of pc superman.

shokosugi
Team 2 can take on Team 1 but not for reasons specified by Sin I am.

Juntai
you don't think so? I don't think Gladiator is on Superman's level.

But the reason for the laughing smiley is, that even if he is, it won't help against H/p Doomsday. I take it you never read that story, since you assumed Gladiator being near Superman, would 'deal with Doomsday', when Clark was well out of his league in that fight, while amped/helped by Motherbox.

shokosugi
Thing beats the crap out of Rhino in 2 sec. Happy Dance

Thing + WM beats the crap out of Abomination in 5 min. Happy Dance

Thing + WM + Hercules beats the crap out of Rulk in 10 min. Happy Dance

Thing + WM + Hercules + Glads beats the crap out of Juggy in 20 min. Happy Dance

Sentry takes on WWH = draw

If it's not too late (Thor isn't dead yet)....

Thing + WM + Hercules + Glads + Thor *might* be able to take on HP DD.

there is no way Thor alone can beat HP DD in H2H

Sin I AM
I wasn't stating that he'd completely own him, but your acting as is he wouldn't be atleast able to compete with him, which imo he would.

and shokosugi what about my previous statement was incorrect ?

shokosugi
I wasn't stating that he'd completely own him, but your acting as is he wouldn't be atleast able to compete with him, which imo he would.

and shokosugi what about my previous statement was incorrect ?

same thing Juntai said

Sin I AM
difference of opinion, but I still say glads can atleast handle him

Enyalus
For blitzing, I refer to the battle when Doomsday blitzed the entire justice league (granted, Brainiac was in control.) Or after OWAW, when he blitzed through Superman and Martian Manhunter. Or when he blitzed Darkseid in H/P. Or his mowing down the Gog army. I can keep going for awhile.....whistle

Were you the one who threatened to report someone in another thread for using a different version of the character than was specified by the OP?

Because you mentioned four things. Three aren't H/P. And the one that is, is wrong.

TricksterPriest
I don't recall that. But the point of my statement was, speed within Doomsday's abilities. I was illustrating the level of his speed. And btw, these are feats by a weaker version of Doomsday, and the one in this thread has none of the limits of the others.

You're the one who claims he can't adapt to attacks mid-battle, which is the entire reason he's one of the strongest versions. Gog Wars is the only one better. There is no way to put down H/P Doomsday that the team can use, except for BFR.

Enyalus
You're the one who claims he can't adapt to attacks mid-battle, which is the entire reason he's one of the strongest versions. Gog Wars is the only one better. There is no way to put down H/P Doomsday that the team can use, except for BFR.

H/P DD >> Gog Wars DD.

stick out tongue

Kris Blaze
I don't recall that. But the point of my statement was, speed within Doomsday's abilities. I was illustrating the level of his speed. And btw, these are feats by a weaker version of Doomsday, and the one in this thread has none of the limits of the others.

Not weaker versions, DIFFERENT versions.

And HP Doomsday CAN adapt on the fly, don't let the haters get to you Trick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.