Orion, Wonder Woman and Kurse vs. Thanos, Superman & Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
meet for a random encounter to the death. No BFR

The Great Galen
Diana is the weak link, team 2 in a stomp.

Raoul
team 2.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Raoul
team 2.

Harbinger
Team two stomps.

iceman24567
Team two

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team two stomps.

yes

Bouboumaster
Team 2 can't loose. And Thanos might be able to do this alone.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Okay how about this..... Just Thanos and Superman vs. Orion, WW and Kurse?

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Diana is the weak link, team 2 in a stomp.
If she's that weak, that must make Superman a wuss since He can't put her down easily.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by fangirl101
If she's that weak, that must make Superman a wuss since He can't put her down easily.

I thought it was pretty fair. However, I changed the battle so how about that one..

fangirl101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I thought it was pretty fair. However, I changed the battle so how about that one..
If Kurse is as Powerful as Thanos, then the battle really isn't fair. You have Orion who is Physically equal with Superman, with far Superior Energy based powers, and Wondy who is nearly Equal to Superman but with magic based Weapons.; Which we already know pull his card.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2 can't loose. And Thanos might be able to do this alone. No no expression

The Great Galen

When was this, u mean the time he was battling illusions and fighting mind controlt or the time they had a friendly sparring momment...cause I don't recall a bloodlusted encounter between the 2 ever happening cool .

The Great Galen
Team 2 can't loose. And Thanos might be able to do this alone.

LMAO.... confused

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by iceman24567
No no expression

Yep.

Kurse gives a good damn fight to Thor.

THOR.

Thanos power isn't a notch above THOR, it's a notch beyound ODIN.

Odin would slap around Kurse, and so does Thanos.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by The Great Galen
LMAO.... confused

I wish you're not implying that Kurse is on Thanos lvl... Please!

Harbinger
Thanos has done nothing to suggest that he's stronger than THE skyfather, Odin.

Bouboumaster

Who said he was stronger? I was meaning that Thanos can hang with him and gives him hell, not beating him.

But it doesn't change the fact that both of them could probably violate Kurse.

fangirl101

Naija boy
Lets not get carried away, thanos is NOT above Odin. he is probably low-mid skyfather level but thats it. As for the thread, team two stomp.

Kris Blaze
Who said he was stronger? I was meaning that Thanos can hang with him and gives him hell, not beating him.

When Thanos lays a scratch on Odin, lemme know.

Harbinger
You said this:

Thanos power isn't a notch above THOR, it's a notch beyound ODIN.

Maybe you meant something else, but that's why I responded in the way I did.

And given that there's no BFR here (and that Kurse only went down due to an iron weakness), Kurse could conceivably give Thanos trouble--if Thanos fought like an idiot. However, I'd tend to agree with you that Thanos could son Kurse given his abilities. Then again, I think current Thor could do the same given his.

quanchi112
If she's that weak, that must make Superman a wuss since He can't put her down easily. That was one fight in which she fled the scene and used her abilities to get the jump on superman because head on she was getting wrecked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
When Thanos lays a scratch on Odin, lemme know. When Odin soundly defeats and puts Thanos down let me know.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
When Odin soundly defeats and puts Thanos down let me know. Poor Quan. crylaugh

Enyalus
Team Two stomps.

And Thanos would give Odin a much better fight now. He's had upgrades. stick out tongue

iceman24567
Team two wins but Odin would wreck Thanos.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by quanchi112
When Odin soundly defeats and puts Thanos down let me know.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor_vol2-523-021-17.jpg

Harbinger
^ What issue is that from?

Enyalus
^ What issue is that from?

That was a Thanos clone. *shrug*

Nihilist
thor v2#21-25

it was a clone of thanos

fangirl101
With all the memories of Thanos.

Enyalus
With all the memories of Thanos.

Evidently. Then again, Thanos' record against Odin was probably recorded by his ship, Sanctuary.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
thor v2#21-25

it was a clone of thanos

Originally posted by Enyalus
That was a Thanos clone. *shrug*

Yup, a clone.

Which has all of Thanos' memories.

Enyalus
Yup, a clone.

Which has all of Thanos' memories.

Is that skepticism or sarcasm or what? I don't understand the point you're attempting to make.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I honestly would like to see the scan where it says all of his memories. I do remember something like this as well I just want to see where it says that. Thanks

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I honestly would like to see the scan where it says all of his memories. I do remember something like this as well I just want to see where it says that. Thanks
its in a she hulk comic,i'l find it and post it

Kris Blaze
I wonder how the clone would know who Odin was, if it didn't have his memories.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Of course it has some memories. The term ALL was the one I was questioning.

Kris Blaze
Well clearly it remembers their fight and it remembers losing.

Writers intent is law last time I checked. This might've been retconned into being a clone roughly 10 years later, but the writer clearly intended to convey the message that Thanos lost.

I'm Bran
I don't even know how it's questioned that Thanos lost that battle by looking at it anyway...

xJLxKing
Team Two

Enyalus

Writers intent is law last time I checked. This might've been retconned into being a clone roughly 10 years later, but the writer clearly intended to convey the message that Thanos lost.

That was your big point? That Thanos lost the battle with Odin?

Did someone say he didn't? (Quan?)

The clone doesn't have to remember anything. He was artificially grown. Probably read Thanos' computer files on the situation.

Keep in mind that an hour and a half prior to fighting Odin, he had just been in a slugfest with WM Thor w/ PG. Then just prior to fighting Odin, he had to expend more energy by tearing through a bunch of Asgardian warriors. He was certainly not at his peak, whereas Odin was.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
That was your big point? That Thanos lost the battle with Odin?

Did someone say he didn't? (Quan?)

The clone doesn't have to remember anything. He was artificially grown. Probably read Thanos' computer files on the situation.

Keep in mind that an hour and a half prior to fighting Odin, he had just been in a slugfest with WM Thor w/ PG. Then just prior to fighting Odin, he had to expend more energy by tearing through a bunch of Asgardian warriors. He was certainly not at his peak, whereas Odin was.

Well said.

Nobody said Odin wasn't WINNING when the battled stopped only that he didn't outright WIN which can't be disputed.

Lethal Rogue
T2 ftw.

zeel

You suggested that thanos is a notch above Odin.

TricksterPriest
Thanos's clones having his memories, ruthlessness and abilities, is one of the reasons he shut down production. Because they were either unstable and thus weaker, or they backstabbed him like the Thanosi. Or worse, they turned into disasters like Omega. Which was probably the only clone that didn't have his memories since it was more a genetic splicing than a true clone. then again, Omega was borderline retarded, so we couldn't tell.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos's clones having his memories, ruthlessness and abilities, is one of the reasons he shut down production. Because they were either unstable and thus weaker, or they backstabbed him like the Thanosi. Or worse, they turned into disasters like Omega. Which was probably the only clone that didn't have his memories since it was more a genetic splicing than a true clone. then again, Omega was borderline retarded, so we couldn't tell.

This one doesn't appear like any of the clones from the Omega-saga though. He looks exactly like Thanos and the writer had intended for it to be him until it was retconned.

quanchi112

Writers intent is law last time I checked. This might've been retconned into being a clone roughly 10 years later, but the writer clearly intended to convey the message that Thanos lost. But it was retconned. So,it wasnt the real Thanos.

Avlon
Team two stomps.

QFT.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by zeel
You suggested that thanos is a notch above Odin.

My bad... I speak french, normally, what I wanted to say it's that Odin is more powerful that Thanos, but not by A LOT.

Odin is the most powerful skyfather, but so is Thanos, and he can compete with him.

And because of that, I think it's safe to say that Thanos destoy Kurse in 1vs1, and any other fighter in this fight too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.