Harry Potter vs xXx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
which is the best movie with in it's own style
Harry Potter or Triple X

mah
Well Harry Potter actually have some quality and are based on great books, so that's my vote.

zimbo
My vote goes ofcourse for xXx .

Dexx
didn't see any of them..can't vote

zimbo
Vote for xXx trust me.

Dexx
dunno..didn't seem like much of a movie. though i expec hp to be better in it's kind...still..can't vote

zimbo
hp for children. And it's boring.....................I think so ,I haven't seen it becouse I don't to.I won't see it even for free.

mah
so you havent seen it, but you're still badmouthing it..

zimbo
I've seen a lot of adverts about this cr*p and any way I don't find this story interesting

mah
so have you read the books?

Dexx
at least i'm not voting...and neither should've you zimbo...u are not aware of both sides

zimbo
You now on this forum about 4 people max how've seen they both but this doesn't mean only they must wright on this thread
I giving my opinion, this voting won't make any sense any way.

Dexx
only 4, eh?..then only 4 votes should there be

Fitch
well....I've seen HP 2.Too bad for the books.They have not made these movies.Bad movie.Vote for triple X

Dexx
guyz..this isn't a "wich one is better" movie problem. It's a "wich one's better in it's own type of movies" problem. That extension makes all the difference.

Mujaffa
gotta go for xXx

zimbo
You the man!!

Fitch
I think it's u're the man! wink
laughing out loud

Dexx
umm...no...these don't have to grammatically correct...both work

zimbo
I respect all movies in the world-exept HP !!
(I thought you should now.)

Fitch
I share that opinion.....

mah
???that's retarded.

Dexx
yeah very...look...you're exagerating in this HP thing...you would've loved it 3 years ago.

Fire
hehe I agree with mah and dexx on this one
surprise surprise

Dexx
it's like they 'respect' "the flinstones" (the movie) or "barney the dinosaur" over harry potter

zimbo
it's not like this dexx.
I just don't like this geek with broom

Dexx
it's exactly like that. You said, and i quote: "I respect all movies in the world-exept HP !!"
so you don't respect this geek with a broom but you 'respect' the Barney pink dinosaur, no? That is a movie afterall (i think)

zimbo
o.......I never saw this movie..........''I respect all movies in the world exept HP and the Barney pink dinosaur''.

BackFire349
XXX was as bad as queen of teh damned. which i didnt think was possible.

Dexx
how about the flinstones, zimbo..do you respect that one?....and i'll keep popping worse movies than HP till you change that sentence.

zimbo
''I respect all movies in the world exept-HP ,Barney pink dinosaur and any Flinstones there only can be''
Don't worry dexx I have a lot of time to write.

Dexx
ok, still it's very retard.

zimbo
E I now.
How about ''HP in my top 50 the worst movies.''

Dexx
as you wish...eh...another won case

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

zimbo
Hey! That's not fair I gave up!

Dexx
and now a quote from galaxy quest
never surrender, never give up!

zimbo
And now quote from Judge Dredd:
''I new you'll say this''

Fire
quotes are in another thread plz remain on topic

Dexx
aa...quotes there are...but not our favorites. So stating them in the favorite quotes thread would be offtopicing that one too...

ToMacco
I didn't see either, but I'm willing to bet Harry Potter is better. Sorry Zimbo.

Fire
go for it to smile

gandalf_rocks1
Haven't seen xXx but loved the Harry Potter films. I guess each to their own! Admittedly I have an alterior motive for loving Harry Potter! smile

crazy_c
xXx sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.