We have the randomest forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
Pirates of the Carribean? Lord of the Rings? Star Wars? Transformers?

Those seem to have died out, in my opinion newer forums should replace them.

Jack Daniels
star wars r u out of your mind....that never dies....

botankus
I just checked out the Superman forum. On the first page, there are threads where the latest post was made in June.

This forum also has two really crucial threads: 1) "Is Superman an Illegal Immigrant?" and 2) "ARE this true," which is a thread questioning whether or not Wonder Woman's claim that she can travel twice as fast as Superman is true.

Magee
There is also a matrix forum...

botankus
Or even better, The Terminator forum, which has threads like this one.

Also, it has threads on the forum front page whose last post was made in April......2007.

Strangelove
There are few film franchise subforums that are still viable, in my opinion.

Red Nemesis
Star Wars is pretty active, but the Pirates forum looks like it has a long slow decline ahead of it. (ARE there any more PotC movies coming out?)

Strangelove
Yeah, we shouldn't get rid of the Star Wars forum, there's endless material to discuss. Although we might not need as many subforums as we have.

Digi
I petitioned to the other mods a couple years back to merge the Superman/Batman forums together, as well as the X-Men/Spider-Man forums. To no avail, obviously. The Spider-Man forum is the only one of the bunch active enough to possibly warrant its own forum. Imo, at least. And even that's iffy.

Can't speak to the other sections. I only frequent a couple areas of the forums enough to warrant a valid opinion.

Raoul
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Star Wars is pretty active, but the Pirates forum looks like it has a long slow decline ahead of it. (ARE there any more PotC movies coming out?)

hopefully not...

Originally posted by Digi
I petitioned to the other mods a couple years back to merge the Superman/Batman forums together, as well as the X-Men/Spider-Man forums. To no avail, obviously. The Spider-Man forum is the only one of the bunch active enough to possibly warrant its own forum. Imo, at least. And even that's iffy.

Can't speak to the other sections. I only frequent a couple areas of the forums enough to warrant a valid opinion.

hmm, i might be up for that...

Final Blaxican
Quick question.

Honestly, why does it even matter if there's inactive forums on the site?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Quick question.

Does it matter? Or does it antimatter?

hmm

botankus
Since it doesn't matter if there's inactive forums on the KMC, can someone please create the following forums?

1) Nutty Professor Series forum
2) Wonder Pets forum
3) My a$$crack forum
4) Spice TV forum

jaden101
pokey bum wank forum please

soapy t.i.t wank as well

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by botankus
Since it doesn't matter if there's inactive forums on the KMC, can someone please create the following forums?

1) Nutty Professor Series forum
2) Wonder Pets forum
3) My a$$crack forum
4) Spice TV forum

I would post on the Nutty Professor Series forum. laughing

botankus
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I would post on the Nutty Professor Series forum. laughing
I nominate you for Mod.

I'll make the first thread, which will be titled, "Could Grandma Klump actually toss a butter knife between the crack of Cletus' ass?"

Shakyamunison
I nominate you for Mod.

I'll make the first thread, which will be titled, "Could Grandma Klump actually toss a knife between the crack of Cletus' ass?"

On a serious note: we could really use a Science Forum.

Digi
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Quick question.

Not really, or else they would be dealt with more quickly. But it's more clutter, and more for the mods to keep an eye on. For the globals in particular, who are supposed to sort of oversee everything, less forums is generally better.

So it's an administrative and efficiency thing more so than an actual problem.

Originally posted by Raoul
hmm, i might be up for that...

Yeah, it was before your time as mod I think. It might get a better reception nowadays, but it's honestly not that big of a deal to me. I suggested it along with a couple other changes back when I got the respect forum to become a reality.

botankus
On a serious note: we could really use a Science Forum.
For the time being, you'll have to post in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy forum. Maybe there's a King Kong vs. Wall-E thread in there somewhere.

I suggested it along with a couple other changes back when I got the respect forum to become a reality.
What's a respect forum? A forum where you're not allowed to bash anyone?

Shakyamunison
For the time being, you'll have to post in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy forum. Maybe there's a King Kong vs. Wall-E thread in there somewhere.

So, I could go to the Sci-Fi/Fantasy forum and ask question on the subject of Dark matter and get a serious answer? laughing

Raoul

laughing out loud

Robtard

For the record, King Kong would pound Wall-E into the ground, his pet roach would probably survive though.

lord xyz
I don't like that questions forum.

For some reason people don't post there, even though they should.

Know what I mean allofyousuckkk?

Red Nemesis
So, I could go to the Sci-Fi/Fantasy forum and ask question on the subject of Dark matter and get a serious answer? laughing

If you don't mind wading through all of the various references to Sci-Fi cases of Dark matter...

Most of them would come from me. *shifty eyes*

In all seriousness, we do need a science forum, but for the fact that it wouldn't be much different from the GDF.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk

Those franchise technically aren't out yet...

POTC 4 is in been discuss with the studios.

LOTR have the Hobbit coming soon and there is always been rumors of future The Silmarillion film or animation. It might perhaps be change to the J. R. R. Tolkien Works Forum. Who knows?

Star Wars..well, there is the cartoons.

Superman along with Spiderman and X-men have coming projects it's a matter of time.

There is been some casualties in the past. Such as the History Forum or the TMNT forum.

Just take a look at IMDB for random forums...they're ridicoulus with the amount of forums they have....WTF they have a "Home, Real Estate, Cooking, Decorating Shows Forum" and "Home Theater Equipment Forum"

Waaaaay to much if ya ask me.

Heretic Smellin
So a global mod has posted, yet this thread still hasn't been moved to the the suggestion bit of the board? Pretty funny.

Symmetric Chaos
The OP didn't make a suggestion.

Digi

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=98

stick out tongue

Digi
Also, it should be noted that Raz has axed forums before. Actually, one was at my suggestion (the now-defunct Hulk forum).

So it's not like we don't monitor these things. It's just a slow process, because it's not wildly important.

Jack Daniels
excuse u ...star wars is important...u mind taking that back u little dwarfling...nah Im jus kiddin star wars needs no defense...and the little short dude with the red beard and bad temper (WRATHFULDWARF) covered the rest.....hehe okay running away now...run away run away!
(monty python)

botankus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=98

stick out tongue

Can someone please make a few "Respect Robtard" and "Respect KidRock" threads?

Oh, and a "Respect DejaVu (Debs) Thread" wouldn't hurt, either.

Bicnarok
as long as some people are still chatting about stuff, they should remain. Is not rocket science is it.

Jack Daniels
boy I was blitzed that night good thing wrathful isnt to wrathful..lol

Grand-Moff-Gav
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30

Bring it back!

Jack Daniels
is that one digi had the big boss axe? oh and by the way Raouls sig and ava r kewl! Green Lantern shoulda took silver surfer IMO

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk

I think you're mixing up the word topical with random.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.