Genis vell/Silver surfer vs Cyborg superman/Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

who wins?

Eel O'Brien
Team 1.

Slaanesh
team 1 10/10..

Nihilist
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 1 10/10.. not so sure about 10/10 to be honest

Slaanesh
nah..both of them together will f**k up supes duo..

Harbinger
Surfer may have his CA, but Supes isn't going down easily, even if Norrin exploits any of his weaknesses. IMO, Henshaw is the wildcard; if he can take Genis quickly enough, team two wins because Surfer can't solo this. Additionally, if Henshaw starts off against Surfer, then team two can also win. Just depends on how they initially matchup and how quickly characters falls.

Personally, I'd take team two for a slight majority.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
Surfer may have his CA, but Supes isn't going down easily, even if Norrin exploits any of his weaknesses.

Sure it will. Massive red sun blast = screwed Supes.

IMO, Henshaw is the wildcard; if he can take Genis quickly enough, team two wins because Surfer can't solo this.

That's not happening at all. Genis would f*ck Henshaw in the ass.

Additionally, if Henshaw starts off against Surfer, then team two can also win.

I know its non-canon, but in Green Lantern vs. Silver Surfer Henshaw looked to be having serious difficulties with Surfer. And that crossover was published by DC.

Team One wins, 8-9/10.

Avlon
Originally posted by Enyalus

Sure it will. Massive red sun blast = screwed Supes.

Surfers never been shown to do such a thing. If we are going by things that potentially can be done...cool...then T-VO ftw.

By what's on panel...It's Supes ftw.

That's not happening at all. Genis would f*ck Henshaw in the ass.

Unless he is at his Insane levels (which he's not) Genis isn't f*cking anyone anywhere. Especially grandmaster Henshaw and his shiny rings.

I know its non-canon, but in Green Lantern vs. Silver Surfer Henshaw looked to be having serious difficulties with Surfer. And that crossover was published by DC.

SS was running from Henshaw and when he finally launched an offensive, Henshaw basically laughed at his PC.

That crossover wasn't the best showing for SS, he couldn't absorb GL energy unless it was given to him and Thanos got punked by a rookie Kyle.

TricksterPriest
Genis at his crazy levels until his death. Since it's most current versions, that makes it insane genis.

Now, if this were pre-insanity genis, team 2 would take them for sure. Henshaw also has his rings, don't forget.

Lethal Rogue
What the hell is BFR!?

Harbinger
Battle Field Removal.

Lethal Rogue
what is that supposed to mean?

Lethal Rogue
does it mean they can't use anything on the battlefield as a weapon?

Harbinger
For example, Henshaw taking Surfer and throwing him into the sun would be BFR. Removing an opponent from the field of play.

iceman24567
Being removed from the battle field by force.

Lethal Rogue
ok.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
Unless he is at his Insane levels (which he's not) Genis isn't f*cking anyone anywhere. Especially grandmaster Henshaw and his shiny rings.

Versions weren't specified for Genis.

And the OP didn't give Henshaw his rings.

batdude123

Versions weren't specified for Genis.

And the OP didn't give Henshaw his rings.

The most recent version of Henshaw had him using rings.

Mindset
The most recent version of Genis was LT level. shifty

Enyalus
Originally posted by batdude123
The most recent version of Henshaw had him using rings.

Right. But normally that kinda stuff is noted. Considering its basically an outside powerup.

batdude123
Right. But normally that kinda stuff is noted. Considering its basically an outside powerup.

We use the most recent versions unless stated otherwise.

fangirl101
if you like marvel more, Team one wins.

If you like Superman and anything Superman related, Team 2 wins.

If you don't like marvel that much but hate Superman, Team 1 wins.

Unless of course you hate Silver Surfer more.

Then Team 2 wins.

If you go by feats, There's no way in hell Surfer nor Genis have what it takes to put down CS.

Enyalus
Originally posted by batdude123
We use the most recent versions unless stated otherwise.

Uh-huh.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
If you go by feats, There's no way in hell Surfer nor Genis have what it takes to put down CS.

If I wasn't forced into going by his Photon era showings, I could dispute that.

fangirl101
If I wasn't forced into going by his Photon era showings, I could dispute that.
As it is, You can't.

Enyalus
As it is, You can't.

You're mean. sad

fangirl101
You're mean. sad
Sometimes.

Mindset
Who cares

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Who cares
Exactly.

Mindset
thumb up

Enyalus
As it is, You can't.

Anywho - we can actually do this if you want. What is CS's best feat with the rings? Whipping Superman's ass, right? Or am I missing something?

I can match and exceed that with Photon.

smile

fangirl101
Anywho - we can actually do this if you want. What is CS's best feat with the rings? Whipping Superman's ass, right? Or am I missing something?

I can match and exceed that with Photon.

smile
Reread what I posted.

Enyalus
Reread what I posted.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if you meant that I can't dispute that CS is better than Photon, or can't dispute that I have to use only Photon feats because that was the latest version.

I guess you meant the latter. lol

fangirl101
Yeah, I wasn't sure if you meant that I can't dispute that CS is better than Photon, or can't dispute that I have to use only Photon feats because that was the latest version.

I guess you meant the latter. lol
I meant what I wrote. they have nothing in their arsenal that can take out henshaw. I hadn't gotten to Henshaw's offensive set. Just his durability and defense.

Enyalus
I meant what I wrote. they have nothing in their arsenal that can take out henshaw. I hadn't gotten to Henshaw's offensive set. Just his durability and defense.

IMO Photon is capable of overpowering the Sinestro Ring shielding. Or tearing it apart by ripping space apart around him. Plenty of options for Photon.

Knowsbleed33
Team 1.

fangirl101
IMO Photon is capable of overpowering the Sinestro Ring shielding. Or tearing it apart by ripping space apart around him. Plenty of options for Photon. And then what is he to do About ten ring shielding and Henshaw's ridiculous durability?

Enyalus
And then what is he to do About ten ring shielding and Henshaw's ridiculous durability?

I already said that I think he can overpower his shielding. As for Henshaw's durability, Photon can 'invert' Henshaw's molecules through intraspace. He's also capable of manipulating space to produce stasis fields.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/NewThunderbolts87.jpg

I'm Bran
IMO Let's leave it at that, OK?

Avlon
IMO Photon is capable of overpowering the Sinestro Ring shielding. Or tearing it apart by ripping space apart around him. Plenty of options for Photon.

Henshaw could simply tag him with a geneti-lock and a bunch of willhunters. smile

No powers and no mind.

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
Henshaw could simply tag him with a geneti-lock and a bunch of willhunters. smile

No powers and no mind. He's a Genis fanboy. That being said, this could go on for a long while.

Sooo, what will you do?.........

...... Doopadie Doo umpa2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.