Thor w/ Destroyer Armor vs Superman w/ Entropy Aegis Armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

vlaaad12345
Aegis takes it....freaking steel was a monster in that thing imagine supes.

Starscream M
this will be a heck of a battle imo

Harbinger
No it won't. Nothing scratched the Entropy Aegis Armor. Superman animating it means Thor dies.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Harbinger
No it won't. Nothing scratched the Entropy Aegis Armor. Superman animating it means Thor dies. the Destroyer is also extremely durable

plus Thor has Mjolnir and godblast in his arsenal as well

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
the Destroyer is also extremely durable

plus Thor has Mjolnir and godblast in his arsenal as well

How's he gonna pull off a godblast in the destroyer armour?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
How's he gonna pull off a godblast in the destroyer armour? he'll be holding Mjolnir still...don't see why he wouldn't be able to.

Nihilist
thor's best chance is the disintegration beam,but seeing as thor himself recently took/blocked it i dont think it would be a problem for the aegis armor

Slaanesh
the destroyer armor doesn't look that great when thor took it down..i give this to superman..

DarkOdin
Instead of being the host of the armour maybe just have Thor wear it as normal armour.

Then to even it out give him the odinsword. That should be a sweet battle.

i admit i no nothing about the aegis armour but from all the hype about it i think it would be more even.

Enyalus
Supes w/ Entropy Aegis, FTW.

xJLxKing
I give it to Superman

the Darkone
stalemate

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Supes w/ Entropy Aegis, FTW.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Instead of being the host of the armour maybe just have Thor wear it as normal armour.

Then to even it out give him the odinsword. That should be a sweet battle.

i admit i no nothing about the aegis armour but from all the hype about it i think it would be more even.

Wouldn't do any good. Aegis would still win. And btw, all that failed to kill one Celestial. The Aegis would not have failed.

the Darkone
Stalemate, both armors are indestructible.

TricksterPriest
WRONG. Destroyer has been wrecked before. Aegis has never even been scratched.

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wouldn't do any good. Aegis would still win. And btw, all that failed to kill one Celestial. The Aegis would not have failed. doubt it would kill a celestail,as one has never been killed

the Darkone
WRONG. Destroyer has been wrecked before. Aegis has never even been scratched.

Destroyer was wrecked by a Celestails big difference. A Celestail would have wrecked Aegis armor also. Both armors are too powerful it would be a stalemate, that's my imo.

Allankles
I don't see a single celestial wrecking the Aegis Armor which was designed to withstand Imperiex entropy.

tkitna
I know nothing about the Aegis Armor, but it sounds like its pretty wicked.

Avlon
Aegis ftw.

Anything that dissolves DD with a wave of it's hand is pretty damn badass.

Enyalus
Wouldn't do any good. Aegis would still win. And btw, all that failed to kill one Celestial. The Aegis would not have failed.

laughing out loud

That's hilarious.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Avlon
Aegis ftw.

Anything that dissolves DD with a wave of it's hand is pretty damn badass. aegis armor never dissolved DD with a wave of anything

Enyalus
aegis armor never dissolved DD with a wave of anything

Yup it did. Apokolips Now IIRC.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yup it did. Apokolips Now IIRC.

And Steel was out cold after destroying DD. BTW, a Celestial would wreck the Aegis armor.

Stoic
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
And Steel was out cold after destroying DD. BTW, a Celestial would wreck the Aegis armor.

Sounds like a good thread to begin... Entropy Aegis Armor vs The 4th Celestial Host.

guy222
Celestials win

vlaaad12345
That would be because darkseid took away the aegis not because he had to strain to kill doomsday...

TricksterPriest
Darkseid had control of Steel's soul. He recalled the Aegis. Stop lying about it's capabilities. thumb down

WhiteWitchKing
Darkseid had control of Steel's soul. He recalled the Aegis. Stop lying about it's capabilities. thumb down

Coming from you who believes the Aegis would beat a Celestial. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avlon
aegis armor never dissolved DD with a wave of anything

Try reading the comic. He surely did.

I've already proven you wrong on this. Not sure why you keep insisting on this.

Try reading the comic.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Avlon
Try reading the comic. He surely did.
scans?

as far as I know, only Imperiex had dissolved DD. Aegis Armor is not Imperiex himself, only a fragment of its power.

Eel O'Brien
And Steel was out cold after destroying DD.

How did come up with this... confused

Avlon
scans?

as far as I know, only Imperiex had dissolved DD. Aegis Armor is not Imperiex himself, only a fragment of its power.

Nope. The Aegis did as well.

vlaaad12345
scans?

It was the entropic force reborn...it had the same kind of reality destroying/remaking power imperiex had since it was imperiexs power.

Lethal Rogue
Supes ftw

quanchi112
WRONG. Destroyer has been wrecked before. Aegis has never even been scratched. Aegis armor wouldnt survive the 4th host either.

Golgo13
Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.