Champion with power gem vs Hp doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would walk out the victor?

No bfring.

Nihilist
stalemate,neither can die

Harbinger
Doomsday would score a KO.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Harbinger
Doomsday would score a KO. champion wasnt even koed from the planet blowing up

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
champion wasnt even koed from the planet blowing up

Blowing a planet up isn't such a big deal.

Harbinger
You don't think a prolonged beating would knock Champion out? It'd take time, but nothing Champion can do is going to stop HP Doomsday. I do, however, think Champion could be put down if he got wailed on long enough.

Philosophía
H/P.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Blowing a planet up isn't such a big deal. did i saw BLOWING the planet up was a big deal..no.so just go away

Originally posted by Harbinger
You don't think a prolonged beating would knock Champion out? It'd take time, but nothing Champion can do is going to stop HP Doomsday. I do, however, think Champion could be put down if he got wailed on long enough.
the longer the fight went on with thanos the stronger he was getting

Kris Blaze
did i saw BLOWING the planet up was a big deal..no.so just go away

"Wasn't even KO'd by blowing up a planet"

If ain't a big deal then there's no need to throw it around like he's Van Johnson.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How is HP going to win exactly?

Nihilist

If ain't a big deal then there's no need to throw it around like he's Van Johnson.
just to say it would take a lot to ko him.

plenty of people have posted such instances as a example of durability before,what they has survived.

yet you seem to have a real problem with it or is it just me.

Kris Blaze
just to say it would take a lot to ko him.

plenty of people have posted such instances as a example of durability before,what they has survived.

yet you seem to have a real problem with it or is it just me.

It's just not really impressive when it comes to HP Doomsday and this thread....

It's like saying "Superman can take bullets" in a thread where he's fighting General Zod.

Mindset

If ain't a big deal then there's no need to throw it around like he's Van Johnson. Who is Van Johnson?

Nihilist
It's just not really impressive when it comes to HP Doomsday and this thread....

It's like saying "Superman can take bullets" in a thread where he's fighting General Zod. why?

he has the power to destroy planets and can survive/withstand huge explotians.

does ddd punch that hard.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindset
Who is Van Johnson?

http://i1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/222/245/26/o_VAN_JOHNSON.jpg

Kris Blaze
why?

he has the power to destroy planets and can survive/withstand huge explotians.

does ddd punch that hard.

The context where he survived the destruction of a planet doesn't suit the discussion. He jumped and smashed through a planet leaving himself completely helpless....

Nihilist
The context where he survived the destruction of a planet doesn't suit the discussion. He jumped and smashed through a planet leaving himself completely helpless.... point being dd isnt simply gonna ko him after surviving that by just punching away.

Kris Blaze
point being dd isnt simply gonna ko him after surviving that by just punching away.

Fair enough.

Nihilist
Fair enough. k,no problem

the Darkone
Champion a well written one with power gem will kill HP doomsday bottom line. HP Doomsday would not be able to hurt Champion at all with the ability to amp at will with the power of primordial.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by the Darkone
Champion a well written one with power gem will kill HP doomsday bottom line. HP Doomsday would not be able to hurt Champion at all with the ability to amp at will with the power of primordial.

Well written?

You do realize that the Champion has one or two good showings and has gotten his ass whooped the rest of the time?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well written?

You do realize that the Champion has one or two good showings and has gotten his ass whooped the rest of the time?

You do realize DD wouldn't be able to KO champion while Champion would be a brick amped by the PG. Champion would already be very comparable to DD except in speed. I would argue he's stronger but it's not really quantifiable for either. However, Champion would have the MA edge and the durability edge by far. Champion has the PG thus he's basically invulnerable while DD has been killed by punches. No way DD can kill champion with the power gem. No way no how.

Badabing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You do realize DD wouldn't be able to KO champion while Champion would be a brick amped by the PG. Champion would already be very comparable to DD except in speed. I would argue he's stronger but it's not really quantifiable for either. However, Champion would have the MA edge and the durability edge by far. Champion has the PG thus he's basically invulnerable while DD has been killed by punches. No way DD can kill champion with the power gem. No way no how. You need to understand which version of DD is noted in this thread. facepalm

Kris Blaze
HP DD has not been killed by punches and that was basically the entire basis for your argument.

If you use DoS Doomsday again I'll report you for ignoring context smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yet when has Champion been KO or Killed with the PG?

Kris Blaze
Don't believe I've ever made such a claim.

Unfortunately he did not hold on to the power gem for very long.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So, then what are you basing HPDD winning? He is a beast no doubt but you do realize the power and what the power gem does right? So, your saying DD can KO Champion with the powergem? Certainly you jest

Kris Blaze
He's wearing the gem on his forehead.

HP Doomsday was evolving on the spot.

Add 2 and 2.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Badabing
You need to understand which version of DD is noted in this thread. facepalm

So What, are trying to say HP Doomsday is greater than the Power Gem.

Badabing
So What, are trying to say HP Doomsday is greater than the Power Gem. Read the arc and you'll understand.

Kris Blaze
So What, are trying to say HP Doomsday is greater than the Power Gem.

I am saying hat HP Doomsday would find a way of separating Champion from the gem.

Nihilist
I am saying hat HP Doomsday would find a way of separating Champion from the gem. surely that would be a case of pis.as thor did to drax(kinda)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ooo it's one of these he would find a way kinda thing... So, this evolving on the fly thing happened in which instances besides the ear canal instance?

Kris Blaze
Doomsday was able to extent his bone knuckles and developed a poison. A posion that would've had Superman unconscious in a couple of seconds, had it not been for the motherbox. He also "cancelled out the Radiant" by changing his own energy form, closed up his ear canals and so on.

surely that would be a case of pis.as thor did to drax(kinda)

How is it PIS?

Whenever it has been removed from someone all it took was taking it off their forehead.

tkitna
Why is the Champion written so poorly? Think about this for a serious moment -

An Elder Of The Universe with the Power Gem.

Do you realize how badass he should be? What were people thinking when they wrote him? It baffles me.

Enyalus
H/P DD was not evolving to physical punishment on the fly. He does however seem to possess the ability to adapt to energy-based attacks. Not that that'll be a huge help against Champion.

This'll be stalemate. Champion has infinite stamina with the Power Primordial, plus the Power Gem amp. I don't see DD KOing him. But I also don't see Champion putting DD down.

beast1234
Champion without the powergem should have near infinite strength. He has spent thousand of years channeling the power primordial to make himself into the perfect fighting machine. He has done it to the point where he can not shoot energy blast like the elders.

the Darkone
Really if you look at it, Champion of the Universe written the why he should be with his powers of primordial and the power gem, he would kill Doomsday all day. Champion w/power gem and using it correctly would stomp the sh** out DD.

iceman24567
How would he stomp Hp Doomsday? Better yet how would he kill him?

Lord Feron
I agree Champion should be one the the strongest people in MArvel but is written so bad.

Can't Champion rip DD apart? I mean with enough strength Champion can seperate DD into many parts.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
How would he stomp Hp Doomsday? Better yet how would he kill him?

Because Champion with his gem was simply on different level strength wise. Thor, Hulk, classic Sasquatch, classic Wonderman, Colossus, Thing, Drax, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Warlock and She-Hulk were all dropped by Champion physically. And easily, I should add. Plus he's a superior H2H fighter, can't die, and doesn't get tired.

vlaaad12345
Doomsday doesn't get tired,h/p doomsday couldn't technically die which is why they had to resort to entropy,whats stoping doomsday from stealing the gem?

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Doomsday doesn't get tired,h/p doomsday couldn't technically die which is why they had to resort to entropy

No, the given people fighting him (Darkseid, Superman, Waverider) couldn't kill him. That by no means implies he's unkillable.

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
whats stoping doomsday from stealing the gem?

When you show me someone taking the gem from Champion, you'll have a good point.

And to clarify, my position is that they stalemate.

joshypooh
champion wins

Mighty Saxon

i agree plus Champion is way too skilled of a fighter for doomsday to touch him prolly if champion did not wanna be touched

TricksterPriest
Champion has ZERO skill showings. no expression

"No, the given people fighting him (Darkseid, Superman, Waverider) couldn't kill him. That by no means implies he's unkillable. "

No, just that he evolves to attacks and evolves reactive defenses and weapons. The power gem doesn't grant total invulnerability to every kind of attack. And it's not that hard to put 2 and 2 together and see the little gem on his forehead. And before you say DD is an idiot, he has evolved intelligence, so it's not that hard a concept.

Champion had 2 showings with the gem. One was She-hulk. and the other was Thanos. Thanos is a slug and therefore couldn't grab the gem off his hand with a burst of speed. but Doomsday is an actual speedster and can evolve speed if needed. Also, Thanos didn't try to remove it, he just decided to let Champion **** himself over by provoking him into destroying the planet. And then he offered to take the gem off his hands in exchange for dropping him on a planet. smart tactic, but by no means a guarantee that the gem cannot be taken.

I'm Bran
Champ has a showing where he grabs Mantis and holds her in a lock.

When did HP Doomsday evolve intelligence?

When has Doomsday evolved speed?
Also, Champ with the PG also fought Glads, Beta, Surfer, and Warlock. Glads is super fast, while Warlock is a terrific fighter. He beat them all.

geshien
Seeing as how HP DD can adapt on the fly, I see no reason why DD couldn't evolve a way to defeat The Champion with the Gem.

Imo, I don't think The Champ has what it takes to take HP DD down. Superman used raw power against HP DD and that only goes so far. HP DD seemed to have evolved too high a resistance to physical punishment, for that to be an effective means of dealing with him.

Even if The Champion can take it to DD, I find it highly suspect he'd be able to KO him that quickly. And with that, the time granted allows DD to evolve an even higher resistance to the damage taken, making it an uphill fight for The Champion.

I'm Bran
HP Doomsday can adapt on the fly. Watch out comicdom.

He also fought the Superman that was a lot weaker back then. Physical punishment isn't an option.

geshien
Originally posted by I'm Bran

He also fought the Superman that was a lot weaker back then. Physical punishment isn't an option.

Ohhh, I see what you did there. You cheeky monkey you.

Superman also wore upgrades.

You're right though. Physical punishment isn't an option but, since HP has abilities to adapt, why wouldn't HP DD be able to develop the means to defeat The Champ?

You really think HP couldn't take the punishment? I'm not going to bother listing what HP DD has as far as his powers and abilities but, with that in mind, I don't see Champ, even with the power gem putting HP DD down.

HP DD could defeat everyone that Champion faced too.

Even if it's all Champion at first, it won't stay that way.

At best Champion could stalemate HP DD, imo.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by geshien
Ohhh, I see what you did there. You cheeky monkey you. Reported for racism.

Superman also wore upgrades. A healing factor and weapons isn't really relevant to physical strength.

You're right though. Physical punishment isn't an option but, since HP has abilities to adapt, why wouldn't HP DD be able to develop the means to defeat The Champ? Oh, I was being sarcastic. I totally think Doomsday can evolve past the Power Gem.

You really think HP couldn't take the punishment? I'm not going to bother listing what HP DD has as far as his powers and abilities but, with that in mind, I don't see Champ, even with the power gem putting HP DD down.

HP DD could defeat everyone that Champion faced too.

Even if it's all Champion at first, it won't stay that way.

At best Champion could stalemate HP DD, imo. You're drawing conclusions from things I never said. All I said was that everyone should watch out, because he can adapt, and he can't be put down by physical punishment because a weaker Superman didn't do it with a couple punches.

But anyway...

What do you see taking HP down?

Good for him.

He's never taken a beating from someone as power as Champ... in HP. We don't know what would happen.

'imo.'
Let's keep it that way.

geshien
Reported for racism.

We'll see. no expression

A healing factor and weapons isn't really relevant to physical strength.

Actually, concerning a healing factor, to an extent, it does. And my point was to say that Supes had some tech to help.

Oh, I was being sarcastic. I totally think Doomsday can evolve past the Power Gem.

Ah.

You're drawing conclusions from things I never said. All I said was that everyone should watch out, because he can adapt, and he can't be put down by physical punishment because a weaker Superman didn't do it with a couple punches.

Which sounds ridiculous when you put it that way. Hence my assumptions.

He's never taken a beating from someone as power as Champ... in HP. We don't know what would happen.

Fair enough but, that's why we debate. Seeing as how we'll never know all we can do is gather what we have and present our opinions.

And aren't we agreeing?

I'm Bran
We'll see. no expression You'll see. I won't notice a difference.

Actually, concerning a healing factor, to an extent, it does. And my point was to say that Supes had some tech to help. No, it doesn't.

Yes. But it's not upgrades that would really make him off the charts powerful... or that much more.

Ah.
I don't really think he can.

Which sounds ridiculous when you put it that way. Hence my assumptions. OK.

RIDICULOUS!!!

Fair enough but, that's why we debate. Seeing as how we'll never know all we can do is gather what we have and present our opinions. No it isn't.

We can gather information, and make educated guesses, but when Champ is being beat near death, do we assume he suddenly makes a comeback because he has adapted to less?
I don't believe that's a good guess.

We might not know what happens, but I don't see that shit happening.

And aren't we agreeing? No.

geshien
No it isn't.

We can gather information, and make educated guesses. When Champ is being beat near death, do we assume he suddenly makes a comeback because he has adapted to less?

Okay...I'm sorry, did I say something different?

Furthermore, I'm not saying Champ wins this. HP should win. Where are you getting this?

I'm Bran
Okay...I'm sorry, did I say something different?

Furthermore, I'm not saying Champ wins this. HP should win. Where are you getting this? Yes. Your wording was different.

From dicking around with you (not actually involving a dick).

You want me to edit the name so you can read it?

Slaanesh
both of them shouldn't win..it's a stalemate..

geshien
Yes. Your wording was different.

From dicking around with you (not actually involving a dick).

no expression Yes, well...

This is where I think things went awry.

I thought you were being sarcastic here. So I replied which in effect gave you the impression that I was arguing in Champs defense.

I'm Bran
If I knew it would cause this uproar, I wouldn't have done it. Actually, I probably would have.

Read it again, but replace Champ with Doomsday.

geshien
If I knew it would cause this uproar, I wouldn't have done it. Actually, I probably would have.

Oh, I'm sure you would.

We can gather information, and make educated guesses, but when DD is being beat near death, do we assume he suddenly makes a comeback because he has adapted to less?

I never said he'd get beat to a near death state, because I don't think it goes that way.

And if he were to suffer that kind of assault I don't think he'd be making a come back, but again, I'm doubtful the scenario even plays out that way.

I'm Bran
I didn't read that.

I'll answer it on Tuesday.

I'll send myself a PM. Be ready for it.

Bedtime after Hendo fight.

Enyalus
The argument that HP DD is immune to physical punishment is absolutely ****ing retarded to the nth degree. Superman was hurting him, throughout the fight, with heat vision. That's physical, no? Just because he did no lasting damage to DD doesn't mean he's immune. It means Supes wasn't strong enough to put him down.

That's all.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
The argument that HP DD is immune to physical punishment is absolutely ****ing retarded to the nth degree. Superman was hurting him, throughout the fight, with heat vision. That's physical, no? Just because he did no lasting damage to DD doesn't mean he's immune. It means Supes wasn't strong enough to put him down.

That's all.

facepalm

Enyalus
facepalm

It isn't psychic or spiritual or magical in nature. It's a burn. Which is...

I'm Bran
Oh, I'm sure you would.

I never said he'd get beat to a near death state, because I don't think it goes that way.

And if he were to suffer that kind of assault I don't think he'd be making a come back, but again, I'm doubtful the scenario even plays out that way. OK.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So, when Champion physically pushed away all those top tiers - herald levelers like it was nothing that doesn't show is superior strength to superman? A superman written much weaker then mind you. I see no way for DD to win this fight in the least. I see no proof that DD was immune to physical damage as I saw nobody in HP DD that was physically on Champion level with the PG. What exactly is DD going to do to Champion. He's stronger then DD and imo more durable with the PG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.