Raiden vs Vergil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil Deidara
Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

vs

Vergil from Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening

Who wins?

sigma-ct42
dante easily.

sigma-ct42
lol i realized this was VERGIL vs raiden. my apoligies. anyway i'm pretty sure vergil takes it sleep walking.

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by sigma-ct42
lol i realized this was VERGIL vs raiden. my apoligies. anyway i'm pretty sure vergil takes it sleep walking.

Have you even seen Raiden in MGS4? He lost both arms and was surrounded by tons of guys and picked up the sword with his mouth and still was able to kill most of them. He picked up 2 giant machines with his feet and was flinging them around, and he is near immortal, and probably better with a sword than Vergil, that's right, I said it.

Gumachi
Isn't Vergil immortal? He got chopped in half and lived. Defeated a army(small demon army)with Yamato. That's all I can think of.

Wil Deidara
Raiden defeated an immortal also.

Gumachi
Hmm probably could defeat Vergil, Dante did.

(Never played MGS4 btw).

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Wil Deidara
Raiden defeated an immortal also. Vamp?

Darkstorm Zero
Who boy...........

Ok, firstly, Vergil strikes MUCH faster... his strikes created a spheroid strike zone filled with countless slashes with a mere flick of his wrist. his ability to transform is another factor... he moves faster than the eye can see... can genergate energy projectiles, teleports, the whole phantom blades thing going on...

Lets see... ggiven his entire arsenal (Yamato. Beowulf Gauntlets, Yamato + force edge) I'd say he cuts Raiden into peices very quickly... The dude fights immortals effortlessly, Vamp was weakened and no longer immortal by the time he was killed by Raiden.

sigma-ct42
vamp? he's NOT immortal. he has nano machines in his body that heal him at extremely high rates.

raiden is not near immortal. he's just got PIS.

better then vergil? you do realize vergil is the son of a demon right? and not just any but one of the greatest knights of the demon empire. i seriously doubt raiden is beyond him. and as dark storm said vergil fights immortals on a daily basis.

ThunderGodEneru
Raiden is stronger, and about as fast, maybe a little less.

Zack Fair
Raiden has been whooping Vamp's ass since before he became a freaky cyborg.

Wil Deidara
I was just watching some cutscenes from MGS4 with Raiden, the first ones, and Raiden beats the shit out of Vergil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.