Pricy Dvd Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigloss75
Have you people tried buying any tv on dvd for this christmas? the prices are a little too much..they're going up to like $40-50-60! not a fan..they need to go down!

MildPossession
They are only really expensive when they first come out, a few months time they should be down if you look around.

Wolfie
"You people"?

Wait a while. Shows typically get real cheap when the new season hits DVD (i.e. My Name is Earl S3 goes to DVD and S2 is priced down to $20).

Some shows really justify the price though, considering how many hours of entertainment you get in one DVD set. 24 S6 is $45 on Amazon, but that's 24 hours of the show, right? That's about $1.88 an hour.

coolmovies

bigloss75
sorry if the phrase "you people" offended anyone in any way..but anyway...yea I guess u guys are right i shouldve waited i spent so much buying dvds over xmas..and the value isnt bad for the set but there are a specific few that are just ridiculous!

GrillingNemo
I spent way too much on dvd shopping this year it definitely is ridiculous...at least I was returned the favor! my sister bought me How I Met Your Mother and The Office....hope she got a good deal for them..theyre my faves

moviebuff1084
What really sucks is the seasons that are coming out, because of the writers strike don't have many episodes in them. But yet we are paying what we paid for a full season.

Raoul

MildPossession

idowhatiamtold
yea how I met your mother is really funny... Lifetime is showing reruns of it now...weird right? but if you are looking to save some money and not buy the seasons yet! Its gonna be on tonight and i think every monday night on there...heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWhOR3E6geM

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by bigloss75
Have you people tried buying any tv on dvd for this christmas? the prices are a little too much..they're going up to like $40-50-60! not a fan..they need to go down!

"What do you mean, you people" big grin

Sometimes its wise to wait for things to go on sale..

You don't always have to buy something when it first comes out, wait a few months, prices go down and then buy it

Wolfie
Originally posted by bigloss75
sorry if the phrase "you people" offended anyone in any way
I was just kidding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.