Favourite Anime episode ever and why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
Mine would be episode 45 and 46 of Sailor Moon, the last two episodes of season 1. Ep 45 was called 'The Sailor Soldiers Die! The Tragic Final Battle.'

It was awsome how all the Soldiers died. Very sad, and great action. I loved how in the end they came back to help Usagi/Princess Serenity destory Queen Metellia. I love it every time when they each put their hand on Usagi's.

My favourite deaths were Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mars.

Fantastic episode. They are both on youtube if anybody is interested in watching them. I strongly recommend.

Final Blaxican
They were good episodes, but it bugged me how they all bit by basically getting fooled into running after their men... After the first Sailor Scout bit it I find it a bit hard to believe that the rest would follow suit... show some intelligence!

Darth Exodus
Death Note ep 1.

Man of...
The last episode of Cowboy Bebop was epic, that goes down in history to me. Or the episode of DBZ where Goku learns to drive. Really stupid but too funny to turn away from.

Quincy
Death of a Spirit Detective

That Choji episode in Naruto

Fight For the Future - That episode in DBZ focusing on when Trunks goes back to his own timeline and kills the androids and Cell. Purely for my love of trunks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.