the joker tricked batman and gordon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PANDAxMoNiUm
when he tells batman where dent and rachel are, does he purposely mix the addresses up cause he knows batman will go for rachel?

super pr*xy
i was just thinking the same thing.

PANDAxMoNiUm
i wonder why he does it

Myth
I'm pretty sure it was intentional. Probably because he likes to F--- with people.

PANDAxMoNiUm
Originally posted by Myth
I'm pretty sure it was intentional. Probably because he likes to F--- with people.

hes such a "joker"

U Neek
I thought he did mix the addresses up on purpose because the Joker may have thought that Rachel meant a lot to Batman. Especially after the way Batman jumped after Rachel to save her when Joker pushed her out the window.

Master Crimzon
Jesus, did you people just realize it now?

steverules_2
I knew it as soon as he got to Dent instead of Rachael haermm Plus I thought there may be a catch when he decides to just...well....tell him

Wil Deidara
That's a good theory

SelinaAndBruce
Yes he tricked him. The Joker had no use for Rachel. He had use for Dent. But he knew Batman would save Rachel so he tricked Batman into saving Dent instead.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by PANDAxMoNiUm
when he tells batman where dent and rachel are, does he purposely mix the addresses up cause he knows batman will go for rachel?

hmmm... something to think about about laughing laughing laughing

jumpmann
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Jesus, did you people just realize it now?
My mother always use to tell me.

"Life's a box a chocolate..."

She said something else but I wasn't paying attention. Dumb ***** was old and boring.

Master Crimzon
I neva knew Batman and Forrest Gump go together.

jumpmann
Pretty much the same story except Gump was retarded and Bruce's a God-like genius.

Master Crimzon
And then there's this whole thing about dressing up like a bat and knocking the shit out of criminals all night long. Which, on second thought, is a pretty retarded thing to do.

Macabre
Originally posted by PANDAxMoNiUm

Indeed.

PANDAxMoNiUm
You think when he got in there and saw dent, in his head he was like...

"F*CK"

Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/vghcb7.gif

And

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/bigdurimagera21.png

to this thread.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by steverules_2
I knew it as soon as he got to Dent instead of Rachael haermm Plus I thought there may be a catch when he decides to just...well....tell him
i figured it out when he told Batman the addresses haermm

SelinaAndBruce
I knew when Rachel seemed so sure crying on the intercom to Harvey that they were coming for her. I was like yea right, she's dying and I couldn't be happier, lmao.

AC/DC'S_LVR
well you could never tell really
just because she seemed calm and in control didnt necessarily mean she dies

Mother_Morphine
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Yes he tricked him. The Joker had no use for Rachel. He had use for Dent. But he knew Batman would save Rachel so he tricked Batman into saving Dent instead. Basically, he tells batman in the end that Harvey was his "Ace in the Hole" besides Rachel Dawes was a useless character and I kind of wish they did that in Batman Begins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.