Please NAme THat Tune

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mudalley
Can some one "name that movie" I have seen it maybe 5 times throught my younger years. a B movie that I thought was "Another American Grafite" but I just viewed that movie and it was not.

Here ia a little that I remember of the movie.

It revolves around drag racing in the late 50's or early 50's

I believe wolfman jack had a bit role. mabe as a DJ that picked up a young man destined for the west coast to race his car. THe young man had an accident and Wolf Man JAcks caracter may have picked him up

He gets to the west coast an discovers an old Willeys car in an abandoned shed and starts to build the machins from stolen parts that friends help him steal. THe rest is prety predictable underdog beats establishment Bla Bla Bla

Any how who can "name that movie"

Thanks
Harry big grin

finti
Sounds like American Graffiti to me or the "sequel" More American Grafitti

mudalley
No as I misnamed in my original message More American Grafitti was the one I just viewed. I called it another but it was in fact "More American Grafitti" I also viewed the original American Grafitti and neither of these the one I am looking for. Thanks for the reply though
Harry

Fitch
can't help you....sry

mudalley
I found it.......... the name of the movie was Hot Rod (1979) (a.k.a. Rebel of the Road) If For future reference on racing/motorcycle movies there is a great source at http://www.hotrodmemories.com/catalogue.php?Format=VHS&Page=6
That is where I found this one.
THanks for your help all
Harry

ToMacco
No problem. . . Harry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.