Entropy Aegis Armor vs Tiamut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Darkseid inhabits the Entropy Aegis Armor Who Wins this?

guy222
Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial

Allankles
What are Tiamut's feats? The Aegis Armor is an entropy generator. It has never been breached I believe DS designed it to create his own imperiex, the embodiment of universal destruction.

vlaaad12345
So we have abstract esque current darkseid with the ale and you just now gave him access to entropy...tiamut gets shit stomped.

TricksterPriest
Hell, even with just the Aegis, he would win. With his current powers, this is spite. Not to mention Darkseid knew all the capabilities of the armor, given that he designed it. He may be able to do things that were beyond Steel's ability.

Slaanesh
Tiamut take this..

WhiteWitchKing
Tiamut wins. Aegis could beat DD without overloading. LOL.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Allankles
What are Tiamut's feats?

Having Galactus shiver when Tiamut woke. Raping the Uni-Mind without trying.

Generating entropy means squat. Kubik manipulates reality and time, I don't see how would be a problem for him to tape into entropy either. And Kubik pissed at the sight of a Celestial.

Avlon
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Tiamut wins. Aegis could beat DD without overloading. LOL.

Are you retarded?

Seriously, the armor never overloaded. Steel's soul was removed from it by Darkseid.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Having Galactus shiver when Tiamut woke. Raping the Uni-Mind without trying.

Generating entropy means squat. Kubik manipulates reality and time, I don't see how would be a problem for him to tape into entropy either. And Kubik pissed at the sight of a Celestial.
Ever try not being a retard?ds stomps all he has to do is say a word and tiamut ain't doing a god damned thing.

Slaanesh
DS is not going to beat tiamut..not even with the aegis armor..

vlaaad12345
Yes he is when he currently collapsed all space time with no effort and has complete dominace over minds souls and wills you then added another complete space time destroying force on top of that.....your sick in the head if you think tiamut could win.

TricksterPriest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.