Where do you do your shopping from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobmurray
My regards to all, as the web is developing so is the e-commerce business related to it. Most of the people make their purchase online and have some of the sites that they prefer to purchase from, on their list. I would like to know the places that you prefer to make your purchase from and why?

Jack Daniels
hello jacob murray are you working for a survey team if so then how much will you make and how much are you going to pay each of us for answering? end of line (tron)

ragesRemorse
you can shop online?

Jack Daniels
not for beer damn it!

Heretic Smellin
...Yes you can.

Jack Daniels
oh really??? shifty

KidRock
Amazon

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
oh really??? shifty

yeah, my brother is apart of a beer club. They bring beer to his house. I'll say that one more time they bring beer to his HOUSE!! eek!

Naz
TARGET, the greatest store ever.

chambers
I have a few sites upon my list that I prefer to use while I shop. But, the most recent one I have been using is herobits that has a large collection of books, toys, games and videos so that you can select the best from these and make your purchase according to that. You can always browse the price range feature to get products according to your budget.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jacobmurray
My regards to all, as the web is developing so is the e-commerce business related to it. Most of the people make their purchase online and have some of the sites that they prefer to purchase from, on their list. I would like to know the places that you prefer to make your purchase from and why?

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you can shop online?

CGEnKh0ocb0

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah, my brother is apart of a beer club. They bring beer to his house. I'll say that one more time they bring beer to his HOUSE!! eek!

wow wow wow wow!!!! that is SUPER KEWL!eek!Happy Dancebeersmokin'drunk
somehow I dont think Jacob Murray is getting the survey answers he needs..lol

Deja~vu
Giving money this year.

=Tired Hiker=
I do all my online shopping at suckmyleftnut.com.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Naz
TARGET, the greatest store ever.

I did some last minute shopping at Target

I also went online and shopped

Rogue Jedi
Target PWNS walmart.

Naz
Target is the best thing to ever happen to me. I abso****inglutely love that store.

Rogue Jedi
GOOD DVD selection at target.

Bicnarok
ALDI best quality for lower price.

http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A1642/16422/300_16422.jpg

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
CGEnKh0ocb0

eek!

laughing

nice timing laughing out loud

§P0oONY
It depends what I'm buying.... hmm

Ace of Knaves
Originally posted by Bicnarok
ALDI best quality for lower price.

I have to disagree with that assesment. I think it's the worst quality for the lowest prices. I think real Tombstone pizza > Headstone brand. I think real A1 steak sauce > B2 steak sauce. But, that's just my opinion.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
CGEnKh0ocb0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.