Entropy Aegis Armor vs 4th Celestial Host

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Darkseid inhabits the Entropy Aegis Armor how does this play out?

Nihilist
celestials stomp

Slaanesh
Celestial

TricksterPriest

guy222
Celestials

Silent Master
Celestials

TricksterPriest

Knowsbleed33
Celestials.

I am unconvinced the ALE would even work on a Celestial.

TricksterPriest
You have your work cut out for you. Considering it's ****ing up Spectre......

And also the revelations of Darkseid's true power......

Knowsbleed33
Who cares? Crispus Allen is a joke. God turned his back on him.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You have your work cut out for you. Considering it's ****ing up Spectre......

And also the revelations of Darkseid's true power...... What did the ALE do to Spectre?

Allankles
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Celestials.

I am unconvinced the ALE would even work on a Celestial.

Why wouldn't it work on the Celestials? They are sentient.

EDIT: "It's mathematical proof that Darkseid is the rightful master of everything in existence."

http://e.imagehost.org/t/0175/FC4p13.jpg

kevdude
Originally posted by Mindset
What did the ALE do to Spectre?

Cain ordered w/ALE ordered the Spectre after being stabbed with the Spear of Destiny to spread the ALE world wide and he did, Radiant pleaded with him to stop and didn't he realise what he was doing? No he didn't.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Allankles
Why wouldn't it work on the Celestials? They are sentient.

EDIT: "It's mathematical proof that Darkseid is the rightful master of everything in existence."

http://e.imagehost.org/t/0175/FC4p13.jpg

They seem to be on a different wave length. Almost robotic.

Allankles
They seem to be on a different wave length. Almost robotic.

Yeah but they are sentient, as in self aware. The ALE replaces that self awareness with DS' will.

TricksterPriest
Who cares? Crispus Allen is a joke. God turned his back on him.

What the f**k? In case you're being sarcastic, and not just ignorant, let me clarify something for you. He's still the god damn Spectre. roll eyes (sarcastic) God has turned his back on most of the DCU right now. But Spectre is still God's Wrath. And the ALE was able to command even him. It caused him pain to use it. The Celestials get wanked like nobody's business and it's high time it stopped. They are not abstract level. They are not invincible gods. They can be destroyed. And they certainly are NOT above the ALE.

King Kandy
They are not abstract level.
They are low-abstract level.

TricksterPriest
Debatable. but they still lose.

Stoic
Does the Entropy Aegis Armor grow in size like the Destroyer did when it was defeated by the Celestials?

Mindset
What the f**k? In case you're being sarcastic, and not just ignorant, let me clarify something for you. He's still the god damn Spectre. roll eyes (sarcastic) God has turned his back on most of the DCU right now. But Spectre is still God's Wrath. And the ALE was able to command even him. It caused him pain to use it. The Celestials get wanked like nobody's business and it's high time it stopped. They are not abstract level. They are not invincible gods. They can be destroyed. And they certainly are NOT above the ALE. Well Spectre couldn't affect the people who were infected by the ALE, so he was pretty weakened.

Mindset
Originally posted by kevdude
Cain ordered w/ALE ordered the Spectre after being stabbed with the Spear of Destiny to spread the ALE world wide and he did, Radiant pleaded with him to stop and didn't he realise what he was doing? No he didn't. Which issue was this?

guy222
Celestials FTW

kevdude
Which issue was this?

In number 4. the only thing that shows power against the ALE is the Life Equation that both are made by The Source/God. The Celestrials while very powerful do show they have free will, something to think about.. smokin'

Knowsbleed33
What the f**k? In case you're being sarcastic, and not just ignorant, let me clarify something for you. He's still the god damn Spectre. roll eyes (sarcastic) God has turned his back on most of the DCU right now. But Spectre is still God's Wrath. And the ALE was able to command even him. It caused him pain to use it. The Celestials get wanked like nobody's business and it's high time it stopped. They are not abstract level. They are not invincible gods. They can be destroyed. And they certainly are NOT above the ALE.

Fail.

Presence has been punking Allen since book one of Revelations. The fact that the ALE affected him says absolutely nothing.

It's high time DC characters stopped getting wanked on here.

skygunner41
Fail.

It's high time Marvel characters stopped getting wanked on here.

Fixed.

Knowsbleed33
if only that were true.

TricksterPriest
laughing out loud This board is throughly tilted towards Marvel. Marvel has almost all of the trolls on their side. Just because a few knowledgable DC fans refuse to go along, we get flack from all the marvel fans, regular and troll alike.

You cannot dismiss the fact that ALE was able to affect Spectre period, regardless of his not being in the Presence's graces. And you have nothing to show the Celestials would be uneffected.

Knowsbleed33
Knowledgable DC fans?

I can dismiss it because Crispus Allen is a joke. That can't be dismissed.

Mindset
Knowledgable DC fans? I think he means people other than himself.

iceman24567
Lulz at Mindset Celestials are sentient right? Then they are subject to the ALE just like any other sentient being. Darkseid stomps.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lulz at Mindset Celestials are sentient right? Then they are subject to the ALE just like any other sentient being. Darkseid stomps. Have you actually read any of the posts, or did you just see my name and decided to make a post directed at me, seems like the latter.

iceman24567
Have you actually read any of the posts or did you just see my name and decided to make a post directed at me, seems like the latter. Ok since you obviously think im laughing at you the latter no expression eek!

Mindset
I was wondering why you are telling me Celestials are sentient like I have been arguing that the ALE wouldn't work on them, which I haven't, which is also why I assumed you didn't actually read the posts in this thread.

iceman24567
I was wondering why you are telling me Celestials are sentient like I have been arguing that the ALE wouldn't work on them, which I haven't, which is also why I assumed you didn't actually read the posts in this thread. My mistake the rest of my post wasn't directed to you.

Mindset
I still love you.

King Kandy
laughing out loud This board is throughly tilted towards Marvel. Marvel has almost all of the trolls on their side. Just because a few knowledgable DC fans refuse to go along, we get flack from all the marvel fans, regular and troll alike.

You cannot dismiss the fact that ALE was able to affect Spectre period, regardless of his not being in the Presence's graces. And you have nothing to show the Celestials would be uneffected.
Nonsense, there are tons of notable DC trolls such as nvr and Galen.

Allankles
Well Spectre couldn't affect the people who were infected by the ALE, so he was pretty weakened.

He couldn't affect them because he's the spirit of vengeance and the people affected by the ALE are not acting on their own free will, so he couldn't exact violent justice on them with god's power.

His powers were ineffective because they weren't responsible for their actions.

Mindset
Originally posted by Allankles
He couldn't affect them because he's the spirit of vengeance and the people affected by the ALE are not acting on their own free will, so he couldn't exact violent justice on them with god's power.

His powers were ineffective because they weren't responsible for their actions. Seems pretty weak to me. erm

DOV Spectre wasn't operating under his set parameters, he was still kicking ass.

Allankles
Seems pretty weak to me. erm

DOV Spectre wasn't operating under his set parameters, he was still kicking ass.

He can't use his power on ALE victims.

Mindset
Can Radiant?

joshypooh
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials FTW

Space M ummy
uh..this is a rather lopsided matchup.

The destroyer that went up against the celestial host (and remember, it only really attacked ONE member) had the power of every skyfather on earth plus the combined powers of every asgardian save thor.

It did no significant damage to one (nameless) celestial. The aegis armor is not that strong, I'm sorry.

cube beings are proven universal level reality warpers, able to destroy a universe by simply saying so and they're nowhere near the power of ONE celestial. again, you're facing the entire host here.

its nice to say the aegis armor has "never been scratched" but the celestials have marched across the stars, wiping out civilizations and have never been stopped. GALACTUS is wary of facing down just one. (tiamut.) if you think the Aegis armor can stop galactus, stop posting, and go read some comics. because you're woefully unprepared to be here.

iceman24567
The armor isn't need for Darkseid to win no expression.

Mindset
Would ALE beat LT?

Stoic
Originally posted by Space M ummy
uh..this is a rather lopsided matchup.

The destroyer that went up against the celestial host (and remember, it only really attacked ONE member) had the power of every skyfather on earth plus the combined powers of every asgardian save thor.

It did no significant damage to one (nameless) celestial. The aegis armor is not that strong, I'm sorry.

cube beings are proven universal level reality warpers, able to destroy a universe by simply saying so and they're nowhere near the power of ONE celestial. again, you're facing the entire host here.

its nice to say the aegis armor has "never been scratched" but the celestials have marched across the stars, wiping out civilizations and have never been stopped. GALACTUS is wary of facing down just one. (tiamut.) if you think the Aegis armor can stop galactus, stop posting, and go read some comics. because you're woefully unprepared to be here.

I thought that the Destroyer only housed the Asgardian Pantheon, can we get some clarification on this?

guy222
Odin Destroyer has the entire Asgardian race save Thor. Combined with the Uni Mind couldn't stop the 4th Celestial Host

Celestials FTW

I'm Bran
Would ALE beat LT? Probably. I mean, the feats it has are ridiculous!

It managed to cause pain to a severely weakened Spectre... and managed to control 3 billion humans!!! That's one billion more humans than two billion! Oh, and it makes him God! So, God goes on vacation while DS has the ALE, and DS is the most powerful being ever!

TricksterPriest
Seems pretty weak to me. erm

The nature of the DCU has changed. "There was a war in heaven Mr. Turpin, and I WON." "Your future belongs to Darkseid now."

It is no longer possible to defeat the Anti-life Equation. Spectre cannot win against Anti-life, and the fact that the equation even affects him means anything with sentience and will is subject to it. All is one in Darkseid..................

I'm Bran
Darkseid beat Micheal?

Also, I like the erroneous mention that it's no longer possible to defeat the Anti-Life. We'll see (and by that, I mean I'm going to put your post in my bio thingy, and come back to it if Darkseid gets defeated).

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought that the Destroyer only housed the Asgardian Pantheon, can we get some clarification on this?

I hate to use marvel.com unless I absolutely have to, but it's description seems to match up.

It does say "a portion" rather than the entirety of the power of earth's skyfathers which was my mistake.

It was never really clear whether the destroyer retained the power of earth's skyfathers after its destruction, but I'm willing to bet that reverted back along with the powers/life force of the asgardians. otherwise, the damn thing would simply be ridiculously powerful on its own- no way thor or anyone else is taking it down.

Mindset
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Probably. I mean, the feats it has are ridiculous!

It managed to cause pain to a severely weakened Spectre... and managed to control 3 billion humans!!! That's one billion more humans than two billion! Oh, and it makes him God! So, God goes on vacation while DS has the ALE, and DS is the most powerful being ever! You're probably right.

And as TP mentioned ALE is unbeatable, DS is never going to lose, ever.

I'm Bran
You're probably right.

And as TP mentioned ALE is unbeatable, DS is never going to lose, ever. Which means he wins against Superman in the next issue of FC...

Darkseid will rule with ALE until the end of comics.

vlaaad12345
Why are people acting like the ALE effecting spectre is somehow close to its best feats.....I would say burning out the enemy of all existence that was bound with and feeding off the power of the foundation for all space time in dc(yes beyond even the 4th world which is beyond all other mortal universe so litterally ALL of dc)is a much better feat,darkseid currently has broken all space time and now you gave him entropy the ultimate destructive force which has consumed all reality before and can restart it as well...I seriously want to know what the celestials have done that allow them to beat all that power in one being.

kevdude
Would ALE beat LT?

If he wanted to stay self aware and use the Life Equation no he would not lose..

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Why are people acting like the ALE effecting spectre is somehow close to its best feats.....I would say burning out the enemy of all existence that was bound with and feeding off the power of the foundation for all space time in dc(yes beyond even the 4th world which is beyond all other mortal universe so litterally ALL of dc)is a much better feat,darkseid currently has broken all space time and now you gave him entropy the ultimate destructive force which has consumed all reality before and can restart it as well...I seriously want to know what the celestials have done that allow them to beat all that power in one being.

considering that Darkseid's mere presence on New Earth, his 'fall' as it was termed, is dragging down the entire multiverse, I'd say the new gods are rediculously powerful even without their obscene technology or the ALE.

The fall's scope was given by both Barry Allen, and the Guardians of the universe.

Knowsbleed33
Why are people acting like the ALE effecting spectre is somehow close to its best feats.....

ALE affecting current Spectre is nothing. The DCers are the only ones who seem to think it means something.

TricksterPriest

Knowsbleed33
You don't know much do you?

kevdude
ALE affecting current Spectre is nothing. The DCers are the only ones who seem to think it means something.

Do you know what it does??? confused

Knowsbleed33
I know precisely what it does. Have you been reading up on current Spectre?

guy222
Marvel vs DC again

Chill all

Happy Holidays buddy

Taking Celestials as always

WhiteWitchKing
As proven by various CCUs and Molecule Man, cube beings are limited in what they can do because they are defined by their power. they cannot conceive of things greater than themselves.

"if you think the Aegis armor can stop galactus, stop posting, and go read some comics. because you're woefully unprepared to be here."

you first. no expression The Aegis was forged from the power of Imperiex and Apokolips tech. It has full access to the power of the Big Bang and Entropy, the power of Imperiex Prime himself. Imperiex was a universe killer.

And the CCs have access to the Beyond realm of the true beyonder. So there goes that argument.

Let's wait till 6 and 7 of Final Crisis comes about and I see another Superman shit stomping Darkseid coming.

So is the IG, the Nullifier, Entropy, and Eternity. I don't see him consuming those. Devouring them whole? I'd like to see that.

kevdude
I know precisely what it does. Have you been reading up on current Spectre?

Yeah I have been reading it why?? wink

iceman24567
The ALE >> Celestials basically I dont see why people are arguing otherwise Merry Christmas to all.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by kevdude
Yeah I have been reading it why?? wink

Crispus is a joke, Presence has turned against him. Why should we believe him getting pwned by the ALE is any different than the other shankings he's takin' throughout Revelations?

TricksterPriest
I hardly call getting spiked by the Spear of Destiny a low showing..........or what happened with Libra.

kevdude
Crispus is a joke, Presence has turned against him. Why should we believe him getting pwned by the ALE is any different than the other shankings he's takin' throughout Revelations?

Ok Crispus just started as The Spectre, hes new at it so I wouldn't say hes a joke, hes had what a year maybe a little more?? The Presence hasn't turned against him, its letting creation itself decide whether it wants to be self aware or not. Crispus and the Wrath (the Spectre) was split apart after it was hit with the Spear which killed Crispus and injured the Spectre enough for him to be weakened and the ALE used on him to spread it world wide, Libra didn't even come close to that much Cain did. What do you think the ALE is?? Something puny.. confused

Knowsbleed33
Ehhh PotAYto, PotAHto, ALE is no doubt doing its job. I just don't hold this version of Spectre at as high a regard as you seem to.

TricksterPriest
So you do or do not believe the ALE can stop the Celestials?

Knowsbleed33
I'm not sure. I only said I was unconvinced.

cloud102
The current ALE seems like a downgrade from the Orion series. The one that Orion used fed the Ecrous and destroyed it. Ecrous is MULTIVERSAL in power. Much higher than the average Celestial.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by cloud102
The current ALE seems like a downgrade from the Orion series. The one that Orion used fed the Ecrous and destroyed it. Ecrous is MULTIVERSAL in power. Much higher than the average Celestial.

I don't see how the ALE has been downgraded, or if it has at all. It may be almost entirely on Earth, but Earth is being turned into the 5th World, so give it an issue or two. Plus, Revelations should be taken into account.

cloud102
Really? Haven't some of the people on earth resisted the ALE? In orion, not even the Promethean Giant could do that and he's close or on the level of a Celestial.

Knowsbleed33
In Marvels: The End Galactus couldn't believe the power of the HotU could destroy a Celestial.

HotU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALE. I am unconvinced the ALE would work on a Celestial.

TricksterPriest
Really? Haven't some of the people on earth resisted the ALE? In orion, not even the Promethean Giant could do that and he's close or on the level of a Celestial.

thus far, the only people to resist are: Mister Miracle (total immunity to the ALE, champion of the new gods), Nix Uotan (Monitor in human form), An old man in a wheelchair who along with Nix and some other guy, is claimed to be immune due to insanity (Following Seven Soldiers, the wheelchair guy is almost certainly Metron, plus he used one of Metron's quotes), the other guy with the Rubix cube, presumed insane (Unsure who this is, but obviously not human.)

That's it. stick out tongue Aside from Spectre and Radiant for awhile, nobody else has resisted. People escape from the justifiers, and the superhero hunter squads, but once they get a helmet on your head, or you hear the ALE, you're finished.

vlaaad12345
In Marvels: The End Galactus couldn't believe the power of the HotU could destroy a Celestial.

Darkseid doesn't have to destroy a celestial to beat them.

cloud102

Just shows that the HOTU sucks! stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Darkseid doesn't have to destroy a celestial to beat them.

How does he beat them?

Knowsbleed33
Just shows that the HOTU sucks! stick out tongue

That would be true if you had a low opinion of Celestials.

kevdude
Iris has returned from it in 4 when Barry returned it made her snap out of it, the Life Equation cancels out the ALE. Though that happened when nobody was around to whisper the ALE to her again and again to try to keep her controlled...

cloud102
That would be true if you had a low opinion of Celestials.

Did it state ANY Celestials or the real uber ones? Cause isn't the HOTU multiversal in power?

vlaaad12345
Idk by bending them to his will and having them fight each other?by being generally more powerful?in this thread he has not 1 but 2 all existence ending powers at his disposal including the complete domination of all will mind and soul,no celestial has ever showed themselves to be on that level of power.

Knowsbleed33
Did it state ANY Celestials or the real uber ones? Cause isn't the HOTU multiversal in power?

It was Ziran, one of the higher end Celestials.

The heart is TOAA's power within the MU.

Allankles
thus far, the only people to resist are: Mister Miracle (total immunity to the ALE, champion of the new gods), Nix Uotan (Monitor in human form), An old man in a wheelchair who along with Nix and some other guy, is claimed to be immune due to insanity (Following Seven Soldiers, the wheelchair guy is almost certainly Metron, plus he used one of Metron's quotes), the other guy with the Rubix cube, presumed insane (Unsure who this is, but obviously not human.)

That's it. stick out tongue Aside from Spectre and Radiant for awhile, nobody else has resisted. People escape from the justifiers, and the superhero hunter squads, but once they get a helmet on your head, or you hear the ALE, you're finished.

The guy with the motherboxx disguised as a rubix cube was Metron. I liked the part where he solves the rubix cube with 17 moves unlocking the number of god. The other guy that was talking is Highfather.

iceman24567
Thank for telling me I have been analyzing my copy to figure out who is who but I was confused who is the black kid suppose to be? And where is Takion?

Allankles
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thank for telling me I have been analyzing my copy to figure out who is who but I was confused who is the black kid suppose to be? And where is Takion?

The black kid is the Monitor from FC 1/2 who was condemned to Earth to live as a human by the council of Monitors. As a result he lived an entire life as human but he kept having visions/dreams of his past life as a multiversal guardian. Takion like all the New Gods is probably dead only a few survived afterall - a few of DS' elite and a couple of Genesians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.