Do you like fake boobs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Should women that have small breasts get surgery to make them larger? Or is the natural look enough?

lord xyz
Lol, I thought this said do you like face book. haermm

inimalist
no

Final Blaxican
I don't see a problem with it.

inimalist
nothing wrong really, just don't like the look if I can tell they are fake.

I guess the really well done ones I have no issues with

Shakyamunison
Sure.

BruceSkywalker
i love boobs period, whether they be small, big, real or fake

BackFire
Best is obviously a good sized real set of boobs. But fake boobs are better than no boobs.

Selphie
I think that if a woman really wants them, then sure.

I personally wouldn't get them, because I think I do not need them, but if I had a smaller rack, I'd probably want them.

EDIT: And yes, I do like fake boobs, to answer the first question.

WhiskeyGirl
I think if a girl is honestly feeling self conscious about her breasts -and has the thousands to fork over- then yes. But I honestly don't understand why women would want to have these huge fake things in them. I have honestly never seen a pair of fake ones that looked real. But maybe I'm not looking in the right places. Anywho, I personally don't care for them, but it's their body.

Wild Shadow
no.. i hate fake boobs major dissapointment when you get them naked

Bicnarok

Wil Deidara
I like all boobs

coolmovies
bigger the better

ragesRemorse
I'm a leg man myself.

Wild Shadow
i personally perfer the vagina but to each their own. smile

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Stoic
Should women that have small breasts get surgery to make them larger? Or is the natural look enough?
When I raise enough money up in the future I'll most definitely be getting a breast enlargement surgery. A 34a is disgraceful for a near 20 year old woman. :]

Heat_Vision
Go for it.

Kris Blaze
Depends on the rest of the woman's body really, some look better with smaller ones than they would look with big ones.

Wild Shadow
yup.... dont like the scar under the breast or the large stretch nipple that looks like its about to rip.. or the hardness. they just suck overall..

unless you look like this no need for cosmetic surgery

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yup.... dont like the scar under the breast or the large stretch nipple that looks like its about to rip.. or the hardness. they just suck overall..

unless you look like this no need for cosmetic surgery
And how exactly do you know that's what happens to the boobs after an enlargement. Are you a woman? I've looked through a lot of medical sites that have shown what before and after breast photos and a lot of them looked damn near perfect and looked like they had just grown--not had a surgery. Those sites of course do not prove that that's what the outcome is every time but with a good doctor it may very well be. My cousin had hers done here at our local hospital and she's completely happy with them.
It may be risky but just because some people have problems and unhappiness with theirs does not mean everyone does.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i love boobs period, whether they be small, big, real or fake

Originally posted by BackFire
Best is obviously a good sized real set of boobs. But fake boobs are better than no boobs.

QFT.

I love bewbz.

Someone was talking about the scars and weird nipple thing. I agree. That's gross.

There are better ways of installing the implants.

Fake bewbz can end up looking better than a really nice set of real bewbz, but that is rare.

I like small to medium sized areolae with perky nipples. The breast has to be very round and not saggy. I am not a fan of the firm fake breast, but I am an absurd fan of "firm" real breasts.

I prefer perfect real bewbz over fake real bewbz any day. However, like some people have pointed out, it is perfectly fine to get moderate implants to go from, say, and A to a C or D. But no more than that.

The bewbz have to be large enough to squeeze together to make an improvised vagina. no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
And how exactly do you know that's what happens to the boobs after an enlargement. Are you a woman? I've looked through a lot of medical sites that have shown what before and after breast photos and a lot of them looked damn near perfect and looked like they had just grown--not had a surgery. Those sites of course do not prove that that's what the outcome is every time but with a good doctor it may very well be. My cousin had hers done here at our local hospital and she's completely happy with them.
It may be risky but just because some people have problems and unhappiness with theirs does not mean everyone does.

i was just saying from my personal inspection of boobs while groping them during sex... me and my friends have the same opinion of boob jobs they look good but dont feel right and completely different when you peel back the clothes. my cousin wive just had hers and he doesnt like them..... and he wont tell her pretty funny

the doctor is in who asked for the breast?

Kelly_Bean
i was just saying from my personal inspection of boobs while groping them during sex... me and my friends have the same opinion of boob jobs they look good but dont feel right and completely different when you peel back the clothes. my cousin wive just had hers and he doesnt like them.....
There's more to sexual activity than boobs. :}

Wild Shadow
yes their are, i usually just ignore them, if i dont like them and enjoy the rest of the sex... back of my mind i tell myself she wont be around long until i find another.. smile

it would be different if i was emotionally or intellectually interested in the person... instead of just a physical attraction.......didnt mean to sound like a jerk.

i assure you i am not. wink

Kelly_Bean
yes their are, i usually just ignore them, if i dont like them and enjoy the rest of the sex... back of my mind i tell myself she wont be around long until i find another.. smile

it would be different if i was emotionally or intellectually interested in the person... instead of just a physical attraction.......didnt mean to sound like a jerk.

i assure you i am not. wink
You sound like a very nice guy to date. thumb up Dumping a girl because she wanted to boost her confidence with a breat enlargement..I love men like you. NOT.

PimpJoe_ESB
I like fake boobs, but I don't like the enormous looking ones.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
You sound like a very nice guy to date. thumb up Dumping a girl because she wanted to boost her confidence with a breast enlargement..I love men like you. NOT.

i am, come on. a random physical attraction don't ever last, i already explained the difference, lets say if it was my wife or a long committed relationship it b different. i would have to suck it up and not say anything.. cause i b aware of their feeling and their own need to feel comfortable.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wil Deidara
To me all boobs are good. Real are the best, but some fake ones are really good. Wild Shadow makes a point. There best for groping during sex.

Jack Daniels
bigger the better unless they are freakish like they have some that look bigger than the womans body these days... thats to much but the big melon sized ones are great...wifey has large natural ones but I did have the opportunity to feel fake ones..was at a night club and the chic was showing them new I guess I asked if I could feel em she said yes...her boyfriend was very proud..lol....fake ones feel just fine to me different but not in a bad way IMO and yes wifey knew I did it..she was just as curious as me but wasnt about to start groping a female in a nightclub...that would have got to much attention..lol

Jack Daniels
by the way I hope this thread never dies I love discussing boobs...thank you for starting this thread stoic! stick out tongue chestyph runlfrun by the way way Im sending over steverules_2 his avatar kicks azz and is fitting for this thread...lol..

Deja~vu
Do fake boobs really look and feel that different than natural? I never needed them, but just wondered. I'm a nice C cup myself. Good or maybe too large for my height.

Wild Shadow
everyone i felt, i was able to tell were fake...

Selphie
Okay okay okay, here's something I don't understand.

Everyone knows, or should know, that fake boobs, are of course, not ever going to look like natural boobs. They are just going to look like big t*ts. So what's all the fuss? They are fake, and they are going to look fake. Quite obvious.....

Wild Shadow
good point..

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Do fake boobs really look and feel that different than natural? I never needed them, but just wondered. I'm a nice C cup myself. Good or maybe too large for my height.
you can tell the difference..as I said earlier though theres nothing to not like IMO..lol..and I m guessing not to large..but Id have to see em first...hehe shame on me
stick out tongue

steverules_2
Ok here I am with my avatar of moving boobs big grin

Jack Daniels
hell yeah! Happy Dance if there was a thread to vote best avatar Id vote for steve's tried to get him to sell it once...but his sittin on it still...best offer?..lol..

steverules_2

dadudemon

steverules_2
When I said he could have it I meant have it as an avatar should I leave or get banned. Anyone can easily just copy and paste my avatar or a what you have just posted, but they can't have the same avatar as me since that would result in a ban or a warning not sure which, but it's just like if someone copied someone else's sig. So while I am here it's my avatar for everyone to enjoy but not to use as their own.

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
When I said he could have it I meant have it as an avatar should I leave or get banned. Anyone can easily just copy and paste my avatar or a what you have just posted, but they can't have the same avatar as me since that would result in a ban or a warning not sure which, but it's just like if someone copied someone else's sig. So while I am here it's my avatar for everyone to enjoy but not to use as their own.

You're wrong.

I can have any one's avatar here, as long as it's PG-13 appropriate.

He can have it now.

quanchi112
No,I dont.

steverules_2
Originally posted by dadudemon
You're wrong.

He can have it now.

Suuuuure sly

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by Selphie
Okay okay okay, here's something I don't understand.

Everyone knows, or should know, that fake boobs, are of course, not ever going to look like natural boobs. They are just going to look like big t*ts. So what's all the fuss? They are fake, and they are going to look fake. Quite obvious.....

Yeah, they won't look real, but if you can squeeze them, its good enough for me.

Jack Daniels
You're wrong.

He can have it now.

well Im not sure of the rules but he got dibz dude..lol..it would be rude IMO ...he leaves er something I got dibz everyone remember that....and you said if you get banned steve...? hmm shifty evil face hehe jus kiddin

steverules_2
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
well Im not sure of the rules but he got dibz dude..lol..it would be rude IMO ...he leaves er something I got dibz everyone remember that....and you said if you get banned steve...? hmm shifty evil face hehe jus kiddin

Well I know your real name...Mr. Jack daniels or should I say...Susan ahah

Jack Daniels
haha u think Im a chic? Ive had alot of people who thought they knew me but none of em ever thought I was chic...the only members of kmc that know me in real life is my wife and my uncle and neither of them is named susan either..lol...susan HA!

Rogue Jedi
haha u think Im a chic? Ive had alot of people who thought they knew me but none of em ever thought I was chic...the only members of kmc that know me in real life is my wife and my uncle and neither of them is named susan either..lol...susan HA! show us your bewbz. smile

steverules_2
haha u think Im a chic? Ive had alot of people who thought they knew me but none of em ever thought I was chic...the only members of kmc that know me in real life is my wife and my uncle and neither of them is named susan either..lol...susan HA!

I knew you were male, I was joking...besides the small give away is the fact that your gender can be seen sly

Jack Daniels
oh guess it was hangin way down my shorts sorry..lol...had to counter that small joke..lol

steverules_2
Put it away before I hit with a newspaper stick out tongue

Jack Daniels
ouch!...I hate dial up...been going through jiggling boob avatars all morning but they take for ever to load...got some goodies...gonna take me time to upload to photoshack though...plus I might have a mod check em b4 I post em...lol..dont want to get in trouble...maybe then we can start a new kmc trend everyone has different bouncing boob avatars...!!!!!!...woohoo?? wonder how many ladies we can tick off by doing that?....wifey just rolled her eyes at me when I told her what I was posting..hehe

dadudemon

I agree that it isn't proper to have the same avatar as someone else.

However, if you had the time to look through all the user accounts here, you could find that many many members here have the same avatar.

Edit: Now back to bewbz.

Jack Daniels
yeah boobs....wheres dejavu? I was hopin maybe she would post hers...hehe evil face jus kiddin dejavu ?

dadudemon
yeah boobs....wheres dejavu? I was hopin maybe she would post hers...hehe evil face jus kiddin dejavu ?

Are you sure about that?

Do you even know what she looks like? What if she's 400 lbs, has a beard, and has hairy arms?

Would you still want to see her bewbies? (Nipple hair and all?)

steverules_2
Are you sure about that?

Do you even know what she looks like? What if she's 400 lbs, has a beard, and has hairy arms?

Would you still want to see her bewbies? (Nipple hair and all?)

As long as he see's her boobs he's happy

Heat_Vision
I think I started drinking too early.. O.o

Deja~vu
No ones gonna see my boobzzz. laughing out loud

Oh, and I have posted pics before so there are some who know what I look like..Hehe

dadudemon
No ones gonna see my boobzzz. laughing out loud

Oh, and I have posted pics before so there are some who know what I look like..Hehe

I've seen your pictures before, both the newest ones and the decade old ones. You ain't bad at all. happy

Considering your age, that would make you pretty good lookin', wouldn't it?

However, I was making a point to the young fella to be wary of asking for bewbz.

If you'd like, I can screen your bewbz for you and determine if that guy would want to see them. shifty

steverules_2
Again ha-son It's a special occasion it's....Jack Daniels birthday big grin

Jack Daniels
Is it? er I mean thats right it is...lol...anyways I was jus playin Dejavu I shall refrain from commenting on your boobs as I guess there is no chance of getting to see them..lol...we'll just blame that first request on the booze...lol...anyways back to my bouncing boobs avatar search marathon....

steverules_2
You have a wife, just get her to put on different bra's, do star jumps and pretend it's a different pair of boobs each time

Jack Daniels
haha been doing that for years she is tired she would rather let me see other ones so her boobs can rest...lol..boobs she doesnt mind but she got mad the one and only time she took me to a strip club...the girl put her tush right up next to my face wifey walked out..she was pissed..lol..she was fine even when they were rubbing their boobs on me but when the panties came off uh oh..lol

Deja~vu
eek!

steverules_2
haha been doing that for years she is tired she would rather let me see other ones so her boobs can rest...lol..boobs she doesnt mind but she got mad the one and only time she took me to a strip club...the girl put her tush right up next to my face wifey walked out..she was pissed..lol..she was fine even when they were rubbing their boobs on me but when the panties came off uh oh..lol

Take me there...you can pay wink

Toku King
No.

Toku King

I personally hate fake boobs, but it's the person's choice.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Toku King
No.

Wasn't asking you 131

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by BackFire

Agreed.

My only qualm with fake boobs is that they wouldn't feel the same as real ones. I don't want to be groping breasts that feel rock solid, there's something wrong with that.

steverules_2
I remember Tara Reids nip slip and that whole boob job she'd had done...that was just bad no expression

cloud102
I hate fake boobs. They're gross. I'm not much of a breast guy anyway, but I'd rather have them small, than fake. At least it's natural.

Jack Daniels
Im having troubles getting them under 20k....this one with the green shirt woman isnt as good as steves but its a start

Jack Daniels
this sux when I delete frames to make the size smaller they speed up...there has goto be another way without using that lossy feature...plus most of these seem like they are to sexual lotsa groping or nipples to visible through the shirts to use for avatars...I would have to go through and clone or blur maybe?? each frame....? to much werk...guess Im stuck with the two I got reduced until steve croaks... evil face ...

WrathfulDwarf

When it comes to sexual fantasies...YES!

Reality? NO!

Ace of Knaves
Some guys can spot fake boobs right off the bat. I am not one of those guys.

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
When it comes to sexual fantasies...YES!

Reality? NO!
but some have to in reality so they can give the fantasies?..lol

queeq
Like the new Avi, JD, but Steve's is better.

Jack Daniels
yeah...cant argue with that...I spent a whole day looking(damn dial up)...couldnt find one as good...have another shrunk down but Ive got to try and slow it down otherwise it will be more annoying than entertaining

Toku King
Wasn't asking you 131

I wasn't talking to you. I was answering the question "Do You Like Fake Boobs?"

Mindship
I have posted pics before so there are some who know what I look like..Hehe Indeed. thumb up

WrathfulDwarf
but some have to in reality so they can give the fantasies?..lol

Well yeah, what I meant was in my sexual fantasies the woman must have larger cans....but reality is that the women I've met aren't too comfortable with larger jugs...which I understand....but I still like those big twins.

Jack Daniels
Ive met some women like that too...about half and half Ive met....some are very proud of their big juggs some are not...wifey loved hers once they got big(after pregnancy) but after several years she considers them a burden...but she knows how much I like em...hehe...but her opinion on boobs (you know how women are always checking out and judging other women worse then men do etc..) is that too big like I like to comment on are unattractive..she said the medium to large are the best...sometimes the small are attractive she says because they stick out like little missles...haha...I call em torpedo t!ts...lol..and speaking of them I knew only one women who had HUGE natural torpedo t!ts....they were natural but damn they were phenomenal ....Ive never seen or felt a pair that were so perky and so big stuck straight out without bra and had no droop nothing just perfect....but she was crazy...she never let me take a picture of em either...she was 18 but now shes probably drooping that was long ago...I just dont see how they could stay like that forever....anyways Im rambling ...cant help it I love boobs all shapes and sizes(as long as they are on a female)...those big ones are just so comfy...lol

Jack Daniels
this avatar is moving a little to fast but she jiggles good...lol

Banned Camp
Only man boobs

Jack Daniels
??? never mind dont know if I want to know..lol

chilled monkey
Should women that have small breasts get surgery to make them larger?

No. Absolutely not.

And personally I hate large breasts. Small and sleek is what I like.

I apologise for crudity and/or insensitivity.

Or is the natural look enough?

Definately.

Kosta
Not a fan of fake boobs personally. Natural all the way.

Jack Daniels
switched back to last avatar...new sig though...runlfrun

Final Blaxican
That's not even attractive.

Jack Daniels
which one? the Blonde, the Brunette, or Yoda?...lol...or the avatar???

BruceSkywalker
switched back to last avatar...new sig though...runlfrun

nice avi

Jack Daniels
thanx Bruce...u like fake or natural? I like em all!! (female only though..lol..)

Jack Daniels
hmm try this again...didnt post last time...Im curious are they still using silicone wifey said she thought they used saline now

Laura Palmer
Every girl should decide for herself. It's not crucial for me but I can understand why women do that.

@Jack Daniels: your av is hypnotizing.

steverules_2
His avatar is good, but I still prefer mine smile

WhiskeyGirl
hmm try this again...didnt post last time...Im curious are they still using silicone wifey said she thought they used saline now

Oh yeah they still you silicone. Saline is preferred now though.

Laura Palmer
His avatar is good, but I still prefer mine smile
Yeah, you win. Better quality and everything... thumb up

steverules_2
lol thank you big grin

Jack Daniels
Im working on a KMC pair though..hehe hint 2 wifey??

WhiskeyGirl
lol I luv ya JD, but damn those boobs in your sig (girl in pink) wow, I think they are just a wee bit too big

Jack Daniels
I think they are like basketball size...just did that sig fer laughs..got some too..lol

Jack Daniels
anyone runs across another bathing suit babe with not quite so big pm me...all the ones I googled were topless or not enuff boobs..takes to long on dial up searching...took 4 ever finding bouncing avatars..lol

Jack Daniels
I had to goto a free porno site think I got spyware but ...whoa as soon as I typed spyware I got a popup saying I did...haha now I know I got it...takes 30 minutes to scan..grr..anyways I got a few...grr another popup...again anyways I got a few interesting bikini babes that are not showing nipples for my old sig...still waiting on permissions for my permanent milk bar sig so till then I wanna go with the beach sig...my gosh those free porn sites are ridiculous!!! 3 popups ...and all I wanted was chics in bikinis non porn...guess you pay one way or the other...haha ....wonder how much $$$ they make for hitting people up with spyware?

Holographical
eh... if you can tell they're fake, it's kinda offsetting

Dr. Leg Kick
I'm a thigh man myself.

Jack Daniels
good thighs r good too I use to date a chic known for her thighs ..she wasnt a bad girl but she had the thunder thighs..I just couldnt bring myself to take the first..wish she had already done it...she had the thighs ...mmm they were good..breasts were normal small kewl too..she was just a smart one so most dudes didnt go after it...she was willing but I wasnt cause she was sweet Im still kicking myself in the ass for ..not u know

DeVuL
I vote natural.. I hate nothing more that fake boobies... they don't move!! I mean, what's the fun in that????

Jack Daniels
dude the pair i got to touch moved was really friggin sweet...dudette sorry

DeVuL
dude the pair i got to touch moved was really friggin sweet...dudette sorry

Eh... yucky

okay, okay... I'll give it this much... if they're like HUGE fakers... no... but if they didn't have anything to begin with and THEN they get implants... okay...

but if you got C's or D's as it is.. WHY make them bigger?? I just... again... yucky

Jack Daniels
boobs r kewl either way dont knock em till u tried em..lol...

DeVuL
boobs r kewl either way dont knock em till u tried em..lol...

Oh darlin', I've tried them... more than I can really count...

and I've found I'm not too fond of the fakers... wink

Jack Daniels
guess experience counts...I liked the fake pair I got to feel...but sounds like u got me beat..lol..sounds like u r friggin sweet! Nice ta meet ya Ms Devul

Ace of Knaves
What a load of horse shit.

Jack Daniels
who squeezed your head?..jus kiddin I dont even know what u mean...I see 3 of ya Ill hit the one in the middle!

shiv
fake boobs make good punching bags.

Jack Daniels
I saw that punching gif ...think I might have it but to drunk to find and post it...found it while searching for bouncing boob avatars..lol

Tempe Brennan
Fake boobs look like rocks on your chest. You jump and they stay put, no bounce whatsoever!

Jack Daniels
not true if they r big enough..hehe
okay WhiskeyGirl I changed the girl in pink just 4 U wink

Adam Argo
However the woman wants to spend her money is none of my business. Personally, large (or small) natural breasts are always more nice to look at. But every girl likes a massage, and rock hard fake boobs can be massaged to perfection as well.

DeVuL
guess experience counts...I liked the fake pair I got to feel...but sounds like u got me beat..lol..sounds like u r friggin sweet! Nice ta meet ya Ms Devul
lol yah, I've had my fair share of bewbs...

and yes, I am friggin' sweet.. I'm so friggin sweet I give people toothe aches and make sugar taste like salt... BAM!

And nice to meet ya too....

however,

real bewbs... REAL... right here... if you saw my bewbs you wouldn't go back to fake ever again....

BAM! eek2

DeVuL
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
Fake boobs look like rocks on your chest. You jump and they stay put, no bounce whatsoever!

That's what she said!

And me too!

carnage52
Originally posted by DeVuL
lol yah, I've had my fair share of bewbs...

and yes, I am friggin' sweet.. I'm so friggin sweet I give people toothe aches and make sugar taste like salt... BAM!

And nice to meet ya too....

however,

real bewbs... REAL... right here... if you saw my bewbs you wouldn't go back to fake ever again....

BAM! eek2 **** OR GTFO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.