power cosmic vs odin force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beast1234
which power is more potent

Slaanesh
galactus use the power cosmic..and he's far more powerful than odin..so..power cosmic FTW

lawest9
I think it depends on the magnitude of the weilder, like galactus is only more powerful than odin at his fullest power level and odin is more powerful than the surfer and galactus other heralds.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by lawest9
I think it depends on the magnitude of the weilder, like galactus is only more powerful than odin at his fullest power level and odin is more powerful than the surfer and galactus other heralds.

THe power cosmic is strouger by far.

It is not the wielder by the amount of access to the powercosmic.

Odin has full access to the Odinforce meaning he can use it to his full potential and it would be nothing in comparsion to the LT. using a fraction of the power cosmic.

Example Galactus at 100% would still be under LT b/c he has less access to the power cosmic.

Slaanesh
well..the heralds only have a friction of galactus power cosmic..odin have like the full odin force..u can't compare him with the heralds..

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by DarkOdin
THe power cosmic is strouger by far.

It is not the wielder by the amount of access to the powercosmic.

Odin has full access to the Odinforce meaning he can use it to his full potential and it would be nothing in comparsion to the LT. using a fraction of the power cosmic.

Example Galactus at 100% would still be under LT b/c he has less access to the power cosmic.

Doesn't the power cosmic comes from Galactus?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Doesn't the power cosmic comes from Galactus?

I was under the impression "the power cosmic" was any of high level cosmic eternity LT etc.

They seemed to be defined as having cosmic power. Unless cosmic power is different then the power cosmic

Lethal Rogue
cosmic.

lawest9
Originally posted by Slaanesh
well..the heralds only have a friction of galactus power cosmic..odin have like the full odin force..u can't compare him with the heralds.. Agreed, odin took the surfer out with one shot before his showdown with thanos.

beast1234
the power cosmic is basically science but on a higher level

AlmightyKfish
Power Cosmic. Odin possesses the full might of the Odin Force, so thats as powerful as you can be with the OF.

Then Galactus, Eternity and all the other abstracts utilize the power cosmic.

TricksterPriest
Not quite. Power cosmic is exclusively controlled by Galactus. Eternity and co. use something else.

Allankles
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not quite. Power cosmic is exclusively controlled by Galactus. Eternity and co. use something else.

yep. Power Cosmic is Galactus' alone.

janus77
I think Power Cosmic is actually used by a whole bunch of Cosmic entities... I'm sure characters like Genis Vell use PC, because they have its complimentary power, Cosmic Awareness.

janus77
anyway, Power Cosmic wins in a stomp. one is literally universe/omniverse shattering at full whack, the other might tickle a Celestial.

TheBadguy
PC

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by janus77
I think Power Cosmic is actually used by a whole bunch of Cosmic entities... I'm sure characters like Genis Vell use PC, because they have its complimentary power, Cosmic Awareness.

What the f**k? Genis's cosmic awareness is based on the Nega-bands and being the champion of Eon, like his father Mar-Vell. Or in his case, it may be genetic. He does not have the power cosmic, what comics are you reading? confused

CA is not exclusively tied to the power cosmic. and Genis/Mar-vell's CA is far superior to that of the heralds. Galactus, not sure. I haven't seen much of him using CA.

You're wrong, stop making an ass of yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.