Say hello to the newest edition of my family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
meet the newest edition to my family ...

Midnighter (a great dane)
http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/dog-pictures-breeders-puppies-rescue/great-dane-pictures-breeders-puppies-rescue/pictures/great-dane-0020.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
addition

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
addition

He's just a proud new father. laughing out loud

~Wålshy~
AWW xD

Kelly_Bean
Pretty funny considering that same exact puppy is on Google Images.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=great%20dane%20puppy&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
Stop looking for fvcking attention, nitwit.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Pretty funny considering that same exact puppy is on Google Images.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=great%20dane%20puppy&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
Stop looking for fvcking attention, nitwit.

Well it's not really a picture of his new dog, but it looks just like it. laughing

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Well it's not really a picture of his new dog, but it looks just like it. laughing
Wtf?
That's the exact same picture. That is NOT his dog, he's just looking for attention of some sort.

Strangelove
Haha, edition stick out tongue

complexbrother family 2.0 haermm

Shakyamunison
Wtf?
That's the exact same picture. That is NOT his dog, he's just looking for attention of some sort.

But it looks just like his new dog. stick out tongue

Do you have a difficult time detecting sarcasm? wink

Kelly_Bean
But it looks just like his new dog. stick out tongue

Do you have a difficult time detecting sarcasm? wink
Do you have a difficult time understanding that he does not have a new dog? That picture was copied from Google images and pasted onto here, kapeesh?

Mywi
lol fail

AngryManatee
rooks rike chinese food

Phucked Up
Do you have a difficult time understanding that he does not have a new dog? That picture was copied from Google images and pasted onto here, kapeesh?

Are you ****ing kidding me? Can you not get it into your head that maybe he didn't take a picture of his new dog but he does have one? Give the guy a benefit of the doubt.

How sad are you to go to Google just to prove him wrong?

Shakyamunison

So, the answer to my question is YES. laughing

Ax3l
Sweet, man! I just got a new dog, too!

Here's a pic

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/great-dane-0020.jpg

gefallen_engel
hanuts

Mywi
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Are you ****ing kidding me? Can you not get it into your head that maybe he didn't take a picture of his new dog but he does have one? Give the guy a benefit of the doubt.

How sad are you to go to Google just to prove him wrong? think about it, if you got a new dog you would probably take an actual picture of it, and then post it, wouldnt you? why would he post the first one that pops up on google..ermmnone ? we all know what great dane looks like

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Ax3l

Here's a pic

Wow! can I have one? confused

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Mywi
think about it, if you got a new dog you would probably take an actual picture of it, and then post it, wouldnt you? why would he post the first one that pops up on google..ermmnone ? we all know what great dane looks like

Maybe he doesn't have a camera? wink

steverules_2
Wow! can I have one? confused

You can if you go to google erm

Rogue Jedi
And these are the days of our lives.....

Kelly_Bean
think about it, if you got a new dog you would probably take an actual picture of it, and then post it, wouldnt you? why would he post the first one that pops up on google..ermmnone ? we all know what great dane looks like
Exactly.
But I wouldn't have read that post anyway unless someone had quoted it since he is on ignore. I think it's kind of funny when people insult me but I have them on ignore. hanuts
But thank you for pointing out the common sense.

steverules_2
Exactly.
But I wouldn't have read that post anyway unless someone had quoted it since he is on ignore. I think it's kind of funny when people insult me but I have them on ignore. hanuts
But thank you for pointing out the common sense.

When did he insult you?

Rogue Jedi
Like sands through the hourglass......

Mairuzu
its christmas time, leave the attention whore/lying ****er alone

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by steverules_2
When did he insult you?
Wrong terminology.
That was the past.

Mywi
Exactly.
But thank you for pointing out the common sense. i just find it strange to brag about having a new pet and not posting an actual pic of it, thats all

And RJ wtf? are you in a wrong thread of something

steverules_2
Wrong terminology.
That was the past.

What was said? Dunno why but I'm quite curious to know, if you don't mind my asking

Rogue Jedi
i just find it strange to brag about having a new pet and not posting an actual pic of it, thats all

And RJ wtf? are you in a wrong thread of something Nah, those are quotes from the opening credits to the soap opera "Days of our lives." I find this all very dramatic. The drama part is when dude ppsted the pic. But it quickly turned comedic when someone found the same pic on google haermm ......"complexbrother" indeed.

Phucked Up
What was said? Dunno why but I'm quite curious to know, if you don't mind my asking

I called her a ****. happy

dadudemon
LOL at Kelly's awesome detective skills.

I would NEVER have suspected anything. Seriously. I can't believe Kelly figured out that guy's lies.

It is quite hilarious, actually.

I still can't fathom how the hell Kelly figured that out.

Maybe she saw the picture before and recognized it.

Mywi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nah, those are quotes from the opening credits to the soap opera "Days of our lives." I find this all very dramatic. The drama part is when dude ppsted the pic. But it quickly turned comedic when someone found the same pic on google haermm ......"complexbrother" indeed. oh..i see...ermmnone

isnt Days Of our Life what Joey of Friends plays in, in the show?

Rogue Jedi
oh..i see...ermmnone

isnt Days Of our Life what Joey of Friends plays in, in the show? I dunno. I remember when his character fell down an elevator shaft haermm

Mywi
I dunno. I remember when his character fell down an elevator shaft haermm meh, i dont like that showbored

AC/DC'S_LVR
I dunno. I remember when his character fell down an elevator shaft haermm
and then came back with a chicks brain bermm

Kelly_Bean
i just find it strange to brag about having a new pet and not posting an actual pic of it, thats all

And RJ wtf? are you in a wrong thread of something
Me too.
Pm.
Originally posted by dadudemon
LOL at Kelly's awesome detective skills.

I would NEVER have suspected anything. Seriously. I can't believe Kelly figured out that guy's lies.

It is quite hilarious, actually.

I still can't fathom how the hell Kelly figured that out.

Maybe she saw the picture before and recognized it.
Here's why I found out:
I saw the picture of the puppy that he posted and I thought "Man, that doesn't look like a pure bred, full-blown great dane." So I googled great dane and the 2nd image that came up was the image that he had posted. Fishy? yes

Also, why has he not posted back yet? I cannot rule out being busy but I usually make time to take at least 2 seconds to check back on something I show off that I am proud of. But he can't be proud of a fake dog and his attention seeking-ness. Or can he?

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Ax3l

Here's a pic

strange for i too just got a new puppy bermm
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/kay/great-dane-0020.jpg

they seem to be popular mhmm

Rogue Jedi
meh, i dont like that showbored The "M" in your sig looks weird. confused

Mairuzu
The "M" in your sig looks weird. confused its just like the W awebrow

Mywi
The "M" in your sig looks weird. confused didnt you say you liked the font? awebrow

Rogue Jedi
didnt you say you liked the font? awebrow GOOD weird yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.