Count Nefaria vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

who wins?

lawest9
Depends on if yiu think that nefaria is more powerful than SUPERMAN.....and by that i mean that ORION has on more than one occasion given supes all that he can handle in just H2H combat alone.

cloud102
Orion in his series wins. Orion in the ng series wins. Other occasions, he loses.

iceman24567
Nefaria is a beast no doubt but the Astro force should handle him.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by lawest9
Depends on if yiu think that nefaria is more powerful than SUPERMAN.....and by that i mean that ORION has on more than one occasion given supes all that he can handle in just H2H combat alone.

The answer to that question is...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Yeah!!!

CN poopstomps Orion.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Illuminati
The answer to that question is...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Yeah!!!

CN poopstomps Orion.
Not when Vision at 90 tons has put a hurting landing on Neferia's Head.

TricksterPriest
Honestly, Nefaria hasn't done anything that Superman himself can't do or better. Orion is the same case, except he has both more versatility and a heavy trump card. Astro Force ftw.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Honestly, Nefaria hasn't done anything that Superman himself can't do or better. Orion is the same case, except he has both more versatility and a heavy trump card. Astro Force ftw.

I agree.

iceman24567
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nefaria is a beast no doubt but the Astro force should handle him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.