Karate Kid vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
Can Karate Kid with his insane skill and ability to detect weak points be able to defeat Iron Man and his advanced suit?

Discuss.

Harbinger
Couldn't Tony just take KK apart from long distance?

StiltmanFTW
Current IM no longer has extremis. He can't operate his suit without major problems.

Besides, both Mandarin and Temugin gave him hell in h2h fight. KK takes it.

cloud102
Val tears him apart.

Avlon
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Current IM no longer has extremis. He can't operate his suit without major problems.

Besides, both Mandarin and Temugin gave him hell in h2h fight. KK takes it.

That's news to me. In this battle then we will use Extremis.

Kris Blaze
I feel that by using sonic attacks and holograms Tony would be able to keep Val off balance long enough to either land a strong hit or get in a beam attack.

Up close Iron Man would be in trouble.

BUSTER1
If this is Daniel Larusso, then Iron Man 10/10 easily

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Avlon
That's news to me. In this battle then we will use Extremis.

Extremis Iron Man should wreck him. Flight, force-fields, superhuman reaction time, uni-beam...

BUSTER1
But if Tony is out his armour, Danny might takes some wins

cloud102
Should, but won't. Iron Man isn't anything new to Val. At least Pre-Crisis and Zero Hour. Val for the easy win.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by cloud102
Should, but won't. Iron Man isn't anything new to Val. At least Pre-Crisis and Zero Hour. Val for the easy win.

How is he going to do it easily?

Iron Man's got attacks that are nearly impossible to dodge.

cloud102
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
How is he going to do it easily?

Iron Man's got attacks that are nearly impossible to dodge.

I was talking more about his regular attacks and such. The only attack I see effecting Val is the sonics, but Val has endured a lot more than that. His energy blasts can be avoided and Tony isn't fast enough to even tag Val.

Kris Blaze
I was talking more about his regular attacks and such. The only attack I see effecting Val is the sonics, but Val has endured a lot more than that. His energy blasts can be avoided and Tony isn't fast enough to even tag Val.

Tony's automatic targeting systems will tag Val easily. He's dodged attacks going at lightspeed, and according to a scan in his respect thread, that's how fast his beams are.

Show me some of these sonic attacks Val has taken, and while you're at it, show me any scans of him in relation to holograms.

BUSTER1
Portsmouth 1 West Ham 4-read it and weep.IRRRONNNNSSSS!!!!!!

Nihilist
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Portsmouth 1 West Ham 4-read it and weep.IRRRONNNNSSSS!!!!!! wrong thread,and pompy are crap after redknap left

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Nihilist
wrong thread,and pompy are crap after redknap left

You can only beat whats put in front of you, and we had to come from a goal down. Anyway Iron Man ftw

Nihilist
Originally posted by BUSTER1
You can only beat whats put in front of you, and we had to come from a goal down. Anyway Iron Man ftw you didnt beat the tigers though.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Nihilist
you didnt beat the tigers though.

Hull boy are you??See you at the return match at Upton Park

cloud102
Tony's automatic targeting systems will tag Val easily. He's dodged attacks going at lightspeed, and according to a scan in his respect thread, that's how fast his beams are.

Show me some of these sonic attacks Val has taken, and while you're at it, show me any scans of him in relation to holograms.

He's dodged energy attacks that are multidirectional and swated away light based attacks as well. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do it against Iron Man. Iron Man isn't faster than some of the opponents Val has faced.

As for holograms, Princess Projecta couldn't fool Val. And Val has the skill to turn off his mind, so Saturn Girl wouldn't be able to pick him apart. No scans, but I don't own most of the LOSH comics.

Kris Blaze
He's dodged energy attacks that are multidirectional and swated away light based attacks as well. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do it against Iron Man. Iron Man isn't faster than some of the opponents Val has faced.

As for holograms, Princess Projecta couldn't fool Val. And Val has the skill to turn off his mind, so Saturn Girl wouldn't be able to pick him apart. No scans, but I don't own most of the LOSH comics.

I'll take your word for it.

But unless Val has some kind of way of dealing with sonics, Iron Man takes him. Besides, Iron Man can move out of reach easily and bombard the battlefield, he also has automatic targeting systems....

cloud102
Uhm, you DO know every Legionaire has a FLIGHT ring. And they can travel at super speeds and space if need be. Val can take Iron man, with or without the flight ring.

Kris Blaze
Uhm, you DO know every Legionaire has a FLIGHT ring. And they can travel at super speeds and space if need be. Val can take Iron man, with or without the flight ring.

I see you keep on saying that, but you haven't provided any proof as of yet.

cloud102
A list of some of the items SOME of the LOSH take. Brainiac's technology makes Iron Man so 90's. stick out tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Legion_of_Super-Heroes_items

Digi
I see you keep on saying that, but you haven't provided any proof as of yet.

Is proof needed to show something that has been canon to every Legionnaire for decades now? They have flight rings, and can fly. Period.

Flight ring, weakness detection in armor/forcefields, and speedster+ reflexes added to the best MA skill in comicdom. KK wins a slight majority.

Kris Blaze
A list of some of the items SOME of the LOSH take. Brainiac's technology makes Iron Man so 90's. stick out tongue

It's not their flight abilities that I'm doubting, but his ability to overcome Iron Man's sonic attacks.

cloud102
It's not their flight abilities that I'm doubting, but his ability to overcome Iron Man's sonic attacks.

Val is durable and can last. For someone who has access to force fields and psi blockers, Val can do pretty well. Sonics aren't the be all end all. He certainly doesn't do it all the time.

The Illuminati

Do you ever read any recent Iron Man? Unlikely with that statement.

Brainiac is a 2 year old compared to Tony in the melon department.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by The Illuminati

...........http://www.absolutad.com/gallery/originals_bullshit1_ranndino.jpg

I'm Bran

Brainiac is a 2 year old compared to Tony in the melon department. thumb up

cloud102

Nah, that's just not true. Iron Man isn't anything new. At least to val.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.