Marvel Universe VS. Mortal Kombat...FIGHT!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
As we all know, they just came out with the DC Universe Vs. Mortal Kombat video game, which I thought was pretty good. Yeah, it's corny seeing someone like Sonya Blade beating up Superman, Kano beating up Captain Marvel, or even Joker beating up Raiden... but hey...it's a video game.

Anyway, I always thought that a "Marvel Universe Vs. Mortal Kombat" game would be a MUCH better idea; with the combatants being somewhat closer in terms of power and skill. Here is a list of the battles that I thought would be cool for a Marvel Vs. MK tournament...all you have to do is list who YOU think which combatant would come out the victor of each match... and who you think which team would come out the over-all victor of the tournament...the Marvel Universe or the MK Universe?? Now...FIGHT!!!

Here are the matches...

1 - Luke Cage VS. Jax =

2 - Electra VS. Mileena =

3 - Black Widow VS. Sonya Blade =

4 - The Lizard VS. Reptile =

5 - Ice-Man VS. Sub-Zero =

6 - Iron Fist VS. Lui Kang =

7 - Daredevil VS. Johnny Cage =

8 - Dr. Octopus VS. Kintaro =

9 - The Vision VS. Cyrax =

10 - The Punisher VS. Stryker =

11 - She-Hulk VS. Sheeva =

12 - Daken VS. Baraka =

13 - Classic Ghost Rider VS. Scorpion =

14 - Dr. Strange VS. Shinnok =

15 - Classic Thor VS. Raiden =

16 - Gray Hulk VS. Motoro =

17 - Beast VS. Goro =

18 - Classic Iron Man VS. Sektor =

19 - Hawkeye VS. Nightwolf =

20 - Storm VS. Sindel =

21 - Captain America VS. Hsu Hao =

22 - Winter Soldier VS. Kano =

23 - Blade VS. Nitara =

24 - Mystique VS. Shang Tsung =

And the Final Match (and possible Tie-Breaker).....

25 - Hercules VS. Shao Kahn =

It's the fate of two universes hanging in the balance...which team comes out the victor???

Newjak
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

Here are the matches...

1 - Luke Cage VS. Jax = Luke cage

2 - Electra VS. Mileena = Electra

3 - Black Widow VS. Sonya Blade = Sonya Blade

4 - The Lizard VS. Reptile = Reptile

5 - Ice-Man VS. Sub-Zero = Ice Man

6 - Iron Fist VS. Lui Kang = Iron Fist

7 - Daredevil VS. Johnny Cage = Johnny Cage

8 - Dr. Octopus VS. Kintaro = Kintaro

9 - The Vision VS. Cyrax = Vision

10 - The Punisher VS. Stryker = Punisher

11 - She-Hulk VS. Sheeva = she-Hulk

12 - Daken VS. Baraka = Daken

13 - Classic Ghost Rider VS. Scorpion = Scorpion

14 - Dr. Strange VS. Shinnok = Dr. Strange

15 - Classic Thor VS. Raiden = Classic Thor

16 - Gray Hulk VS. Motoro = Gray Hulk

17 - Beast VS. Goro = Goro

18 - Classic Iron Man VS. Sektor = Iron Man

19 - Hawkeye VS. Nightwolf = Nightwolf

20 - Storm VS. Sindel = Sindel

21 - Captain America VS. Hsu Hao = Captain America

22 - Winter Soldier VS. Kano = Winter Soldier

23 - Blade VS. Nitara = Nitara

24 - Mystique VS. Shang Tsung = Shang tsung

25 - Hercules VS. Shao Kahn = Shao Khan if he uses his more exotic godly like powers. Pure brawl I'm going with Herc in a very lopsided beating.

Here's how I see them going

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Newjak
Here's how I see them going

Very cool and interesting choices....thanks for your opinions!

What do the rest of you think about Newjak's choices?

Vally Doosh
Very cool and interesting choices....thanks for your opinions!

What do the rest of you think about Newjak's choices?
They suck like the rest of Newjak's choices.

batdude123
I think they're just dandy.

Newjak
Originally posted by Vally Doosh
They suck like the rest of Newjak's choices. I chose you ha-son

Vally Doosh
I chose you ha-son
uhuh

Newjak
uhuh biscuits

jinzin
As we all know, they just came out with the DC Universe Vs. Mortal Kombat video game, which I thought was pretty good. Yeah, it's corny seeing someone like Sonya Blade beating up Superman, Kano beating up Captain Marvel, or even Joker beating up Raiden... but hey...it's a video game.

Anyway, I always thought that a "Marvel Universe Vs. Mortal Kombat" game would be a MUCH better idea; with the combatants being somewhat closer in terms of power and skill. Here is a list of the battles that I thought would be cool for a Marvel Vs. MK tournament...all you have to do is list who YOU think which combatant would come out the victor of each match... and who you think which team would come out the over-all victor of the tournament...the Marvel Universe or the MK Universe?? Now...FIGHT!!!

Here are the matches... Good matchups here. While I don't agree that DC outstrips MK to a massive degree I do think the game did a poor job of MK character representation and storytelling to make matchups interesting. Anyways here de picks

1 - Luke Cage VS. Jax = Great matchup here. Both strong, well rounded fighters, could take this either way. At first thought one might believe a solid hit on jax and it's over but you'd be wrong. Before Jax' metalic arms were added onto him he was a strong enough contender to trade blows with Kintaro, lift 300plus pounds for reps of up to 400 without breaking a sweat and quake the ground with punches. So he can take A Luke Cage punch. I'd say the addition of the metallic arms give Jax the advantage of reach, but it's doubtful if his blast or his rockets would even affect Luke much.
I fell comfortable calling this an even draw though if either combatant got an advantage here it would be jax because of his reach.

2 - Electra VS. Mileena = Harder to call, we haven't really seen much of what Mileena can do outside of game mechanics. And while she has a few powers using teleportation and chi formed projectiles I just don't think that they would work against Elektra's sensory perception. I also don't think Mileena's Tarkatan brain has any defence against Elektra's mind tricks and telepathy. Due to Elektra's sheer speed I also don't see Mileena making any use of her strength. 7-8/10 Elektra.

3 - Black Widow VS. Sonya Blade = Well, what's faster the Widow's Bite or the Ring of Doom? Whoever can whip out their projectile faster on the draw wins the fight IMO, but from what I've seenand what I know Widow's superior speed, experience, and presumabley fighting skill would be too much for Sonya to handle. Widow 6/10

4 - The Lizard VS. Reptile = Another good fight. Both strong, fast, and primal. Thing is, while Conners relies entirely on his physicality in a fight, reptile doesn't. With a combination of acid spit, explosive orbs, razor sharp tongue, invisability, agility, and about ten thousand years of fighting experience, I don't see Lizard lasting longer than the minute or so it would take reptile to get past his hyde. erm Reptile 9/10

5 - Ice-Man VS. Sub-Zero = Iceman's got the whole molecular control over ice thing goin for him. And while Subzero can control ice to a mass degree it takes it's toll on him. All Iceman has to do is wait him out. Iceman 10/10

6 - Iron Fist VS. Lui Kang = Both use a wealth of powerful chi based attacks, both are supremely fast fighters, and both are accustomed to fighting and beating enemies that far exceed their own capabilities in sheer power. I think this is another likely draw. 5/5.

7 - Daredevil VS. Johnny Cage = Cage gets handled. He doesn't have the focus to deal with DD's agility, experience, and radar sense. While naturally talented, and possessing chi based powers of his own, I just don't see him getting past the radar sense, and I think he'd be likely to get outsmarted. DD 7-8/10

8 - Dr. Octopus VS. Kintaro = With regular tenticals? Pretty sure the combination of strength, speed and power would overwhelm Doc fairly quickly especially when Kintaro's arms are strong enough and plentiful enough to negotiate every one of Doc's tenticals.... Kintaro 10/10

9 - The Vision VS. Cyrax = Cyrax doesn't have anything that can contend with Vision's ability to phase. Vision 10/10

10 - The Punisher VS. Stryker = Stryker's tough but he's a rookie. Punishers experience and variety of range clench the win for him here. Punisher 9/10

11 - She-Hulk VS. Sheeva = Shiva's a lot weaker than her bretheran. She might be able to outfight She Hulk but I doubt she has what it takes to put she hulk down. She Hulk 7/10

12 - Daken VS. Baraka = Still haven't seen enough of Daken IMO. He has the smarts to take Baraka down and the tools but Baraka's a tank with a high damage and pain talerance. One hit from Baraka and Daken will be on the receiving end of his own funeral. Still not enough info to call IMO. ?/?

jinzin
13 - Classic Ghost Rider VS. Scorpion = Good fight, but it's another draw. Neither character can hurt the other enough for a win. Scorpion has the only way of getting a victory by BFR.... so barring that it's a 5/5 split.

14 - Dr. Strange VS. Shinnok = Tough call. We never see what Shinnok can really do, only hear about how powerful he was from Raiden. In terms of sheer power he's half the reason that Earthrealm went into an Ice-age in the MK verse but Strange has always been a contender for his type. Warlock and WWH are prime examples. I tend to think Strange takes this but I can't honestly say. erm ?/?

15 - Classic Thor VS. Raiden= Depends on if Thor's hammer can aquire any control over Raiden's powers. If he can Raiden's Finished. If he can't, we're in for a great fight. In a straight up I think this is another draw. Both have vast amounts of experience though I will say Raiden's probably the more gifted when it comes to martial arts. I don't see any powers outright from either here that greatly outstrips the other. Draw 5/5

16 - Gray Hulk VS. Motoro = Motoro's supposedly weaker than Goro so I'm under the impression Motoro has not much of a chance here. Even with his range I don't think it helps much. erm
Hulk 9-10/10

17 - Beast VS. Goro = Not much Beast can do but stay out of Goro's way. With his experience, strength, and chi based attacks he'd have Beast put entirely on the defensive IMO. Goro 9-10/10

18 - Classic Iron Man VS. Sektor = Better fight than the vision one. Sektor's a better fighter upclose, probably a lot faster and has netting and bombs that would have Iron Man wise to be careful. His body is durable enough to navigate through lava so it'd be surprising to see if Iron Man could do serious damage with his repulsors even. I'd say if this were current Iron Man he'd pull the win, but with classic armor, he goes down. Sektor 7/10

19 - Hawkeye VS. Nightwolf = In a regular arena matchup, probably Nightwolf, but only because he can rein lightning on Hawkeye before Hawk's even managed to draw an arrow. In a h2h fight, I think Hawkeye's good enough to win, and in a ranged matchup-obviously. But with Nightwolf's lightning there's not much his opponent can do to defend himself.

20 - Storm VS. Sindel = Sindel's scream would be a pain in Storms ass, and her hair would make close combat a defnite nono, but storm doesn't have to fight upclose so she wins pretty easily. storm 10/10

21 - Captain America VS. Hsu Hao =
pffft. Hsu's skills are mediocre at best. His range is meaningless against' Cap's shield and he doesn't even have an experience factor to speak of. Unless Cap's a big fan of the Village People, Hsu loses this fight 10/10

22 - Winter Soldier VS. Kano = Kano's a better fighter than Hsu at least and Bucky's not at Cap's level, plus Kano most likely has a strength advantage so it's a much closer matchup. It would be interesting to see this fight get up close because Bucky can do some serious damage with that arm while Kano's eye beam's nothing to scoff at. Winter Soldier though, has the agility and the skills to take Kano down quick while Kano's a talker... Winter Soldier wins 7/10

23 - Blade VS. Nitara =
Nitara's not exceptionally impressive in any facet lest her ability to manipulate. In a fight she loses this. Blade 8/10

24 - Mystique VS. Shang Tsung =
Both can change their form but only one of them has hundreds of years experience, chi bases attacks and can actually memic the powers of the people he changes in to. Plus, he has the ability to steal your strength and add it to his own in mid battle. Mystique doesn't even begin to have a chance here unless she had prep, and he didn't know he was in a fight. no expression SHang Tsung 10/10

25 - Hercules VS. Shao Kahn = Herc's probably got a strength advantage but.... that's it. erm
You have to consider that Shao Khan has every ability that Tsung has and then some... and then some! While in a slug fest Herc might be able to win even with Khan stealing his powers, in a typical fight Khan just has waaaaay too much sorcery at his disposal on top of being a frikkin tank. Shao Khan 10/10. 9 if Herc somehow managed to close the gap on him before he could make use of it.

Comicbook_kid
HELL YEAH!!! Now that's what I call one hell of a reply to a match.

Jinzin, THANK YOU for such well thought out, informative, and insightful break-downs of each of the matches. VERY cool!!!!! smile I really enjoyed reading all of your comments! Great job dude.

Now this folks is how you examine and dissect a match. Would like to see more commentary like this on here instead of the usual crap responses I normally see on here.

Anybody else wanna break it down how they think the matches would go?

Bouboumaster
1 - Luke Cage VS. Jax = Luke Cage 10/10. Titanium skin + 50 tons punch in the face ftw

2 - Electra VS. Mileena = Elektra 7/10. Mileena is a great fighter, but Elektra have a low lvl of telepathy that could really tip the scale for her.

3 - Black Widow VS. Sonya Blade = Who ever win this fight, we are the real winners. (But Black Widow would win 6/10.)

4 - The Lizard VS. Reptile = I don't agree with you, guys. Yes, Reptile have versatility and infinitly more skillz that the Lizard, but Connor have a crazy ass healing factor, and, if my memories are good, he's a 25 tonners. I say the Lizard more often than not, 7/10.

5 - Ice-Man VS. Sub-Zero = Ice-Man pwn 10/10

6 - Iron Fist VS. Lui Kang = On this one, I'll go with Liu with, let say, 6/10. Both are great fighter, but in MK, Liu is THE greatest. His skillz gives him the opportunity to beat the most powerfull villains in his universe.

7 - Daredevil VS. Johnny Cage = Daredevil 8/10. Cage's good, but not good enough to keep it with Murdock. Plus, DD got his sticks.

8 - Dr. Octopus VS. Kintaro = Kintaro would murder Octopus in a one shot... If he were able to come near him. A bloodlust Octopus would one-shot him with a tentacle in the face. And Kintaro couldn't do nothing about it, since he's no Spider-Man or Wolverine or anybody fast enough to whistand them. Octopus 9/10

9 - The Vision VS. Cyrax = Vision pwn 10/10

10 - The Punisher VS. Stryker = Stryker is a noob and Punisher **** around with metahuman. Frank 8/10

11 - She-Hulk VS. Sheeva = She-Hulk is skilled, and she's a 70 toners. She win 10/10

12 - Daken VS. Baraka = Daken win via Healing Factor 7/10

13 - Classic Ghost Rider VS. Scorpion = Ghost Rider can't loose this one. He pwn 10/10 and destroy Scorpion, once for all.

14 - Dr. Strange VS. Shinnok = The dude have fought Shuma-Gorath in the past, and he's backed by the Vishantis, while Shinock have trouble with some humans. Strange win 10/10

15 - Classic Thor VS. Raiden = Raiden have the skillz, but he also got a ftl hammer in the face. Thor 10/10

16 - Gray Hulk VS. Motoro = 70 toner vs... that creature. Hulk smash and win 10/10

17 - Beast VS. Goro = Good fight, but Beast 8/10 via agility, strenght and intelligence.

18 - Classic Iron Man VS. Sektor = Classic Iron Mansucked. His only advantage was to fly and strenght. Sektor got him on versality, agility and skillz. If it comes to h2h, Iron Man would have trouble. Sektor 7/10

19 - Hawkeye VS. Nightwolf = Nightwolf is less skilled, but have other power that gives him the win 8/10

20 - Storm VS. Sindel = Sindel win: more skillz, and her power can be summoned fast enough to gives Storm real problem. BUT if Storm is able, during the match, to call her power, Sindel is dead.
6,5/10 to Sindel, if she act quickly.

21 - Captain America VS. Hsu Hao = Hsu Hao suxx, and Steve Rogers pwn. Captain America 10/10

22 - Winter Soldier VS. Kano = Boom Head Shot. Winter Soldier 8/10

23 - Blade VS. Nitara = A vampire against the most deadly vampire killer. Blade 8 or 9/10

24 - Mystique VS. Shang Tsung = Shang Tsung win via soul suck and skillz. Mystique is skilled, but she don't know the kung fu like Shang Tsy does! :P 8/10 to the dude.

Hercules broke Shao Kahn face with one punch 10/10. C'mon! Shao Kahn have difficulties against ****in' Liu Kang. Just imagine how it would suck for him to fight a master of wrestling who can hold 100 tons in his hands. And that's if Hercules doesn't decide to fr him in the space.

Comicbook_kid
Great job Bouboumaster...awesome responses. Very nice!!

jinzin
Just a few things.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1 - Luke Cage VS. Jax = Luke Cage 10/10. Titanium skin + 50 tons punch in the face ftw Once again, Jax had super strength and super durability enough to fight Shokan's like Kintaro before the arms. A 50 ton punch isn't going to do much to put him down.

8 - Dr. Octopus VS. Kintaro = Kintaro would murder Octopus in a one shot... If he were able to come near him. A bloodlust Octopus would one-shot him with a tentacle in the face. And Kintaro couldn't do nothing about it, since he's no Spider-Man or Wolverine or anybody fast enough to whistand them. Octopus 9/10
Not sure why you think Octopus can one shot Kintaro. Once again he's a Shokan, these guys are bricks that pick up massive pillars and use them for baseball bats. Most estimate them to be in the 80-100 ton class.

15 - Classic Thor VS. Raiden = Raiden have the skillz, but he also got a ftl hammer in the face. Thor 10/10 lol

Hercules broke Shao Kahn face with one punch 10/10. C'mon! Shao Kahn have difficulties against ****in' Liu Kang. Just imagine how it would suck for him to fight a master of wrestling who can hold 100 tons in his hands. And that's if Hercules doesn't decide to fr him in the space. hmmm you're not interpretting the storyline accurately here.
The only time Shao Khan had a problem with Lui Kang was during the second MK Tournement but multiple character bios allude to the fact that he was fighting off multiple opponents in the last "match" of the tourney and this is further supported in multiple tellings of the story. Keep in mind that when he allowed himself to participate in the MK tourney, his powers were reduced to that of a mortal giving the MK gang a much more reasonable chance to win. There's also the point that the whole MK II tourney was nothing more than a red herring to put his invasion plans into action which means the outcome of the tourney may not even be legitimate. When Shao Khan invaded Earthrealm bypassing the tournement it took nothing less than Raiden fighting at his full to get Khan to retreat and in some bios support that the elder gods may have even helped which should give some indication to the sorcerers power.

Mindset
Jinzin, how wouldn't Ghost Rider beat Scorpion for a majority?

Is Scorpion immune to the penance stare for some reason?

Also, hellfire affects the soul and body.

jinzin
Scorpion uses hellfire too. no expression He's a champion of both heaven and hell, and he's not really a coporial being unless he wants to be. He's a spectre and he's already been engulfed in the deepest pits of the neather realm... and embraced it. I doubt the Penance stare would do much of anything to get the win. The reason why neither of these two can win in a physical matchup is because they both have the ability to instataneously reform after being damaged.

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
Scorpion uses hellfire too. no expression He's a champion of both heaven and hell, and he's not really a coporial being unless he wants to be. He's a spectre and he's already been engulfed in the deepest pits of the neather realm... and embraced it. I doubt the Penance stare would do much of anything to get the win. The reason why neither of these two can win in a physical matchup is because they both have the ability to instataneously reform after being damaged. Mortal Kombat hellfire is the same as Marvel, I wasn't aware the same name made them equivalent, sorry. no expression See, I can use that smiley for no reason too.

Ghost Rider was able to defeat Lucifer, although at half power, with his hellfire, what has Scorpion done?

I'm not sure how being in the nether realm equates to the penance stare not doing anything to him. Ghost Rider is able to kill demons and angels with it.

jinzin
Originally posted by Mindset
Mortal Kombat hellfire is the same as Marvel, I wasn't aware the same name made them equivalent, sorry. no expression See, I can use that smiley for no reason too.

Ghost Rider was able to defeat Lucifer, although at half power, with his hellfire, what has Scorpion done? So you assume them to be completely different... yeah.. that makes sense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

...which would be near impressive if Lucifer didn't bounce up and down the scale with no explanation whatsoever. His hellfire also didn't work on Venom...
As for Scorpion. Oh nothing much... aside from becoming a champion of heaven and hell, taking over the neather realm and forcing both quan chi and shinnok into hiding. no expression

I'm not sure how being in the nether realm equates to the penance stare not doing anything to him. Ghost Rider is able to kill demons and angels with it. And some are completely unaffected by it. All depends on who he's staring down. Basically my rationale is that if Scorpion doesn't have a soul and was already tortured by his own sins to a point of comfort that he embraced it and overcame it, I doubt the stare would to much.

There's really no point in carrying this discussion any further since evidence doesn't exist as to what would happen one way or the other. If it works GR wins. If it doesn't, stalemate or BFR for scorpion. My opinion is that it likely wouldn't. If you feel inclined differently that's fine.

I-Drop
Sho Kahn can shapeshift?

Bouboumaster
Just a few things.

Once again, Jax had super strength and super durability enough to fight Shokan's like Kintaro before the arms. A 50 ton punch isn't going to do much to put him down.

What about a few? And would Jax punch be able to just, let say, hurt Cage?

Even if he's depowered in Earth Realm, do you think he stand a chance against the GOD OF STRENGHT? Ares is the God of War, and I see Shao Khan having problems with him, but Hercules would stomp. He's one hundred tons class and more. Didn't he lifted Manathan recently?

jinzin
Originally posted by I-Drop
Sho Kahn can shapeshift? Apparently. That's how he was avoiding people after the whole trilogy debacle... There's also a reference Goro's made about Shang Tsung having been tought the dark arts by the emperor himself. It was also Khan who instilled youth back into Tsungs body after the first tournement.

What about a few? And would Jax punch be able to just, let say, hurt Cage?

Even if he's depowered in Earth Realm, do you think he stand a chance against the GOD OF STRENGHT? Ares is the God of War, and I see Shao Khan having problems with him, but Hercules would stomp. He's one hundred tons class and more. Didn't he lifted Manathan recently? He's not depowered in earthrealm, he's depowered during MK tournements. And yes. Considering that raiden had to fight all out to beat Khan back to outworld and may have needed the elder gods to help him do it.

What can Herc do to a guy that can blow Raiden up with a thought?

Mindset
So you assume them to be completely different... yeah.. that makes sense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

...which would be near impressive if Lucifer didn't bounce up and down the scale with no explanation whatsoever. His hellfire also didn't work on Venom...
As for Scorpion. Oh nothing much... aside from becoming a champion of heaven and hell, taking over the neather realm and forcing both quan chi and shinnok into hiding. no expression

And some are completely unaffected by it. All depends on who he's staring down. Basically my rationale is that if Scorpion doesn't have a soul and was already tortured by his own sins to a point of comfort that he embraced it and overcame it, I doubt the stare would to much.

There's really no point in carrying this discussion any further since evidence doesn't exist as to what would happen one way or the other. If it works GR wins. If it doesn't, stalemate or BFR for scorpion. My opinion is that it likely wouldn't. If you feel inclined differently that's fine. So you assume two things from two completely different works of fiction are the same because of only a name...yea, that makes SO much more sense.

Examples of Lucifer's power jumping up and down?

You're using evidence of a weaker Ghost Rider's hellfire not working on Venom, why?

I'm not sure how Scorpion becoming a champion of hell and heaven and the rest of what you said shows how strong his hellfire is, but OK.

Scorpion doesn't have a soul?

I never said it was guaranteed PS would work, but you seemed to believe like it was a foregone conclusion that it wouldn't.

Ghost Rider can travel between dimensions I believe, I would say I'll check on that, but I wont.

jinzin
So you assume two things from two completely different works of fiction are the same because of only a name...yea, that makes SO much more sense.
Uh, no.

Name: Hellfire.
Origin: Hell.
Use: Offensive weapon implemented by spectoral warriors who are tools of hell to defeat normal and supernatural opponents.
It makes a shitload more sense than assuming the opposite. But as I said before. This discussion is pointless to the lack of proof.

Examples of Lucifer's power jumping up and down?
My mistake I thought you were talking Mephisto at first but you're referencing the Lucifer in the recent GR run. Color me unimpressed. I'm not sure what GR hurting someone who's power isn't nearly complete is supposed to show me in regards to Scorpion.

You're using evidence of a weaker Ghost Rider's hellfire not working on Venom, why?
*ahem*
probably has something to do with the fact that it states "classic Ghost Rider"...

I'm not sure how Scorpion becoming a champion of hell and heaven and the rest of what you said shows how strong his hellfire is, but OK. no expression
You asked for what he's done.

Scorpion doesn't have a soul?
Demon ghost from hell... no more soul.

I never said it was guaranteed PS would work, but you seemed to believe like it was a foregone conclusion that it wouldn't.
And yet I gave you the benefit of having your opinion too...

Mindset
I asked what he did with hellfire.

Well, anyway I hate you.

lol

Bouboumaster
Apparently. That's how he was avoiding people after the whole trilogy debacle... There's also a reference Goro's made about Shang Tsung having been tought the dark arts by the emperor himself. It was also Khan who instilled youth back into Tsungs body after the first tournement.

He's not depowered in earthrealm, he's depowered during MK tournements. And yes. Considering that raiden had to fight all out to beat Khan back to outworld and may have needed the elder gods to help him do it.

What can Herc do to a guy that can blow Raiden up with a thought?

How Raiden would fair against The Immortal Hercules? Surely not as good as Thor.

I maintain my oppinion on the fact that Hercules shit on him.

jinzin
I asked what he did with hellfire.

Well, anyway I hate you.

lol

Merry Christmas to you too.

Mindset
smile

jinzin
How Raiden would fair against The Immortal Hercules? Surely not as good as Thor.

I maintain my oppinion on the fact that Hercules shit on him. fair enough. I disagree. Don't know why you think Raiden would fair worse though. His h2h powers and skills are better suited for fighting a brick like herc than Thor w/o his hammer.

Bouboumaster
fair enough. I disagree. Don't know why you think Raiden would fair worse though. His h2h powers and skills are better suited for fighting a brick like herc than Thor w/o his hammer.

I admit that Raiden is a better MA that Hercules, but Hercules have learned wrestling from gods.

And he's a class 100+ hero.

Comicbook_kid
Just a quick question...

Do you think it would've been a better fight if I'd put Shao Kahn against Ares instead of Hercules like I originally did? Or do you think Hercules is a better fight for Kahn??

Also, I think I should've put Daredevil against Kung Lao instead of Johnny Cage. Looking back on it, I think that Kung Lao would've been a better challenge for ol' DD.

What do you guys think?

Bouboumaster
Just a quick question...

Do you think it would've been a better fight if I'd put Shao Kahn against Ares instead of Hercules like I originally did? Or do you think Hercules is a better fight for Kahn??

Also, I think I should've put Daredevil against Kung Lao instead of Johnny Cage. Looking back on it, I think that Kung Lao would've been a better challenge for ol' DD.

What do you guys think?

Ares would have been a better match up I think.

Captain America (Bucky) vs Johnny Cage

DD vs Kung Lao

Comicbook_kid
Ares would have been a better match up I think.

Captain America (Bucky) vs Johnny Cage

DD vs Kung Lao

Didn't want to put too many fights on the list...but here's a few I thought would make for some good ones I should've originally put on there...

1 - The Kingpin VS. Bo Rai' Cho =

2 - Lady Deathstrike VS. Kitana =

3 - Dr. Doom VS. Quan Chi =

4 - Blackheart VS. Onaga =

5 - Bullseye VS. Reiko =

6 - Shang Chi VS. Kung Lao =

7 - Moon Knight VS. Jarek =

8 - Deathlok VS. Cyborg Smoke =

9 - Human Torch VS. Blaze =

10 - Echo VS. Jade =

Feel free to comment on these fights as well guys...as I should've included them in the first place!!! big grin

jinzin
I admit that Raiden is a better MA that Hercules, but Hercules have learned wrestling from gods.

And he's a class 100+ hero. Raidens lifted a plane like a toy before. Strength isn't an issue.

Naija boy

Here are the matches...

1 - Luke Cage VS. Jax = Cage

2 - Electra VS. Mileena = Id say electra

3 - Black Widow VS. Sonya Blade = Sonya

4 - The Lizard VS. Reptile = Reptile

5 - Ice-Man VS. Sub-Zero = Iceman easy

6 - Iron Fist VS. Lui Kang = Iron fist if liu kang doesnt go all dragon on him

7 - Daredevil VS. Johnny Cage = DD

8 - Dr. Octopus VS. Kintaro = Kintaro

9 - The Vision VS. Cyrax = Vision

10 - The Punisher VS. Stryker = Punisher

11 - She-Hulk VS. Sheeva = She hulk

12 - Daken VS. Baraka = Baraka

13 - Classic Ghost Rider VS. Scorpion = Ghost rider

14 - Dr. Strange VS. Shinnok = Classic strange wins easy.

15 - Classic Thor VS. Raiden = thor easy

16 - Gray Hulk VS. Motoro = Gray hulk easy

17 - Beast VS. Goro = Goro

18 - Classic Iron Man VS. Sektor = ?????

19 - Hawkeye VS. Nightwolf = Nightwolf

20 - Storm VS. Sindel = Storm

21 - Captain America VS. Hsu Hao = Cap

22 - Winter Soldier VS. Kano = Kano

23 - Blade VS. Nitara = Blade

24 - Mystique VS. Shang Tsung =Shang tsung easy

25 - Hercules VS. Shao Kahn = Straight brawl, hercules rapes, with magic though, shao probably wins.

It's the fate of two universes hanging in the balance...which team comes out the victor???

-K-M-
Raidens lifted a plane like a toy before. Strength isn't an issue.

and he did it easily too thumb up

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by -K-M-
and he did it easily too thumb up

Was this in a comic where Raiden lifted a plane? If so, possible scans???

Wei Phoenix
Raidens lifted a plane like a toy before. Strength isn't an issue.

Does an airplane weigh more than 100 tons?

Mindset
Raidens lifted a plane like a toy before. Strength isn't an issue. Lifting a plane, even if it was easily, is not a comparable feat to Hercules/Thor's high end feats.

Bouboumaster
Lifting a plane, even if it was easily, is not a comparable feat to Hercules/Thor's high end feats.

QFT

Nemesis X
Ghost Rider vs. Scorpion? Good match up but it's obviously a tie since neither can die.

Bouboumaster
Hercules:
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/9677/picture10694oo.jpg

And that's why he would win:
Taking the shitload of weaponnery of the hellicarrier and laughing, pulling it
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/9863/picture11045bw.jpg

Stopping an hurricane by a mere thunderclap
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/268/hercthunderclap6zf.jpg

Lifting 20 city blocks with Namora
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/109/hulk111dcp0020ad6.jpg

Hold Manhattan together
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/herculesholdsmanhattantogether.jpg

So, just imagine what he would do to Shao Khan by giving him, let say, a bear hug...

jinzin
Lifting a plane, even if it was easily, is not a comparable feat to Hercules/Thor's high end feats. True... i just don't think "he's a class 100 hero!" is NEARLY a good enough reason to give someone a win when A) Raiden is too. B) Raiden's a more skilled fighter and C) Strength is pretty meaningless to a guy who can rematerialize from physical damage anyways. erm

Comicbook_kid
Hercules:

Hold Manhattan together
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/herculesholdsmanhattantogether.jpg

So, just imagine what he would do to Shao Khan by giving him, let say, a bear hug...

eek! DAMN!!!!!!!! eek!
I'm thinking Hercules was a better choice than Ares now for Shao Khan. I originally thought about putting Ares against Khan, but now I'm glad I didn't. I always liked Hercules better anyway stick out tongue

jinzin
Hercules:

Hold Manhattan together

Well first off.... Once again... Raiden needed to go all out to stop Khan IN EARTH REALM... and Raiden's described as a planet buster at the end of MK I which is supported in MK4 mythology by having started the ice age due to the sheer damage that a fight between himself and shinnok caused.

Now, I'm of the personal belief that Shao Khan himself is a class 100 being, he'd most likely have to be to match Raiden, and surplant Onaga after Onaga's ressurection.

Now if mythology is accurate in how Shang Tsung learned the dark arts, then that means Shao Khan can steal Hercule's own energy from him during a fight, use chi attacks as well as his green eye beams, and feed energy from millions/billions? of souls in his soul tombs. erm

Shao Khan blew Raiden up with a thought.... I don't think Hercules stands as much of a threat against his sorcery, and if they engaged in physical combat Shao Khan may very well drain Hercs energy before Herc can finish him. In a straight up brawl, Herc would probably win but the thing is Shao Khan doesn't have to fight straight up.

Mindset
True... Glad we agree.

-K-M-
Was this in a comic where Raiden lifted a plane? If so, possible scans???

Yes to the feat, and no to the scans

MrMeanGreen
So we know how they fair one on one, but who wins the whole Tournament?

I-Drop
Was this in a comic where Raiden lifted a plane? If so, possible scans??? Look here I'm not sure which issue

geshien
They suck like the rest of Newjak's choices.

I chose you ha-son

uhuh

biscuits

laughing

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by I-Drop
Look here I'm not sure which issue

These were awesome!!! THANK YOU!!

I've always wanted to read a few of these and now I can! big grin big grin big grin

pea55
Wow have not seen 1 win for Beast against Goro.... Beast is stronger, faster, a whole lot more agile, superior intellect, better strategist, better tactician etc....... I could go on forever with Hank's superiority over Goro. The only advantage that Goro has is experience, and two more arms.... Beast 9/10

Sindel cant even come close to takin on a tornado or hurricane, so whoever says sindel even has a chance against storm is the definition of a true fanboy!!!!! Storm 10/10

She Hulk wins pretty easily but the rest of the girl fights are questionables. The only questionables I have in the rest of the fights would be Liu Kang vs Iron fist & kintaro vs doc oct, other than that everybody in Marvel wins!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.