Wolverine vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfpack86
Wolverine vs. Abomination, who takes it?

Comicbook_kid
Logically, the Abomination should take it EVERY TIME!

But, ya know...it IS Wolverine.

Battlehammer
actaully logically wolverine who superior in pritty much every way that matters would win.

oh and wolverine has already ckick abominations ass.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully logically wolverine who superior in pritty much every way that matters would win.

oh and wolverine has already ckick abominations ass.

What issue was this?? confused

Anybody that can hold their own and even beating foes like Thor, Hulk, Wonder Man, and She-Hulk should beat Wolverine EVERY TIME logically...but GOD...er, uh.. I mean Wolverine will probably end up winning somehow.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

Anybody that can hold their own and even beating foes like Thor, Hulk, Wonder Man, and She-Hulk should beat Wolverine EVERY TIME logically...but GOD...er, uh.. I mean Wolverine will probably end up winning somehow.
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8058/abomxz4.jpg

Your reasoning is sad. Hulk nice I mean Wolverien has not beat or gone toe to toe with him like 14 times, or beaten Namor, rough hosues, Tiger shark, Wendigo, Herc and who in there first fight said there battle was a clash of titians ect.

Comicbook_kid

Your reasoning is sad. Hulk nice I mean Wolverien has not beat or gone toe to toe with him like 14 times, or beaten Namor, rough hosues, Tiger shark, Wendigo, Herc and who in there first fight said there battle was a clash of titians ect.

Which issue is that? HAHAHA...I like how they draw Wolverine almost the same size as the Abomination in the first panel. LOL LOL LOL

Wolverine is barely over five feet tall. The Abomination is over eight feet tall...but in that panel they look almost the same size.

That fight was pure crap. How in the hell could Wolverine knock Abomination out cold?? Bullshit!!!

Battlehammer
Which issue is that?
That fight was pure crap. How in the hell could Wolverine knock Abomination out cold?? Bullshit!!!
don't know off the top of my head ask Jinzin.

How is that Bull shit he done so to characters similar to admonition. YOu jsut lack knowledge of wolverine and clearly don't read him and if you did you not be suprized he ebating a brick. I mean Logan an anti-birck if you had nto notices. Stabbing abom in the faces would KO him.

TheBadguy

lol I remember reading that years ago, and thinking...'wtf did I just read? Is this like one of those anti smoking comics they give away?'

Battlehammer
yea how crazy I mean Wolverine ebating a character he designed to defeat that insane

Comicbook_kid
don't know off the top of my head ask Jinzin.

How is that Bull shit he done so to characters similar to admonition. YOu jsut lack knowledge of wolverine and clearly don't read him and if you did you not be suprized he ebating a brick. I mean Logan an anti-birck if you had nto notices. Stabbing abom in the faces would KO him.

Uh...no. Stabbing Abomination in the face is not going to KO him. It's just going to piss him off. He's going to heal back in a few seconds, and then he's going to rip Logan in half.

And yes, I've read plenty of Wolverine. I'm very familiar with the character. I just think he's overrated and poorly written most of the time...especially in recent years.

Battlehammer
Uh...no. Stabbing Abomination in the face is not going to KO him. It's just going to piss him off. He's going to heal back in a few seconds, and then he's going to rip Logan in half.

and eyt in combat he never shown that ability. he been slash and stabbed before and shown to be qutie damage and not able to heal that well. pleases show and exmaple of adom beign stabbed uin the face and keep fighting.

And yes, I've read plenty of Wolverine. I'm very familiar with the character. I just think he's overrated and poorly written most of the time...especially in recent years.
thats funny sinces he ahd some of his worst shows ever in the msot recent yearas, so yuou don't read him

horrorwolf
Logically, Abomination is capable of BFRs and KO's here, but...

Written...Stalemate city.

jinzin
Uh...no. Stabbing Abomination in the face is not going to KO him. :WTF:

It's just going to piss him off. He's going to heal back in a few seconds, and then he's going to rip Logan in half. no expression

Just who the hell do you think he is? The Hulk?

No... He's been blinded and left blind for the better part of a day. Why? Because he doesn't have half the healing factor that Hulk does and it's half the reason that he loses fights with the Hulk all the time.

Even if you think he's "written poorly" it doesn't change the fact that Wolverine's the anti-brick and that basically every one of your assumptions about this fight are as baseless as your assumptions about Abom's powerset.

Kris Blaze

Abomination never held his own against Thor.

Thor one-shotted him.

cloud102
Wolverine gets Abominized!

jinzin
Amoniation gets lobotimized... not that'd it make THAT much of a difference.

Kris Blaze

Regardless of who beats who, that fight was just plain ridiculous. Abomination took more damage from Wolverine's punches than he did from the Hulk's.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Regardless of who beats who, that fight was just plain ridiculous. Abomination took more damage from Wolverine's punches than he did from the Hulk's. Logan knows MA no expression

Comicbook_kid
Regardless of who beats who, that fight was just plain ridiculous. Abomination took more damage from Wolverine's punches than he did from the Hulk's.

HAHAHAHA...and how did you like how they drew Wolverine in the first panel? About three and a half feet taller than he should be. Last time I checked, Logan was barely over five feet tall. They have him almost as big as the Abomination in that issue. laughing

And yeah...Abomination took more damage from Wolverine in a couple of panels than he did through an entire issue with the Hulk trading blows!!!laughing laughing laughing TOTALLY RIDICULOUS!!!!

What gets me about Wolverine fans is the fact they think that just because Wolverine's claws are capable of cutting through anything doesn't mean he has the strength to cut through anything. The Abomination is just as highly resistant to injury and durable as the Hulk. Sure his healing ability isn't as good as Hulk's, but by the time Wolverine could do any real damage to him, Abomination would grab Wolvie and make a bloody smear out of him. No, he wouldn't be able to kill Logan, but he could definitely take him out of the fight before Wolvie could take him out. Although it's not easy to do, Wolverine can be knocked out if hit hard enough...and the Abomination is plenty strong enough to knock Logan out.

Knowsbleed33
Abomination wins every time.

srankmissingnin
What gets me about Wolverine fans is the fact they think that just because Wolverine's claws are capable of cutting through anything doesn't mean he has the strength to cut through anything. The Abomination is just as highly resistant to injury and durable as the Hulk. Sure his healing ability isn't as good as Hulk's, but by the time Wolverine could do any real damage to him, Abomination would grab Wolvie and make a bloody smear out of him. No, he wouldn't be able to kill Logan, but he could definitely take him out of the fight before Wolvie could take him out. Although it's not easy to do, Wolverine can be knocked out if hit hard enough...and the Abomination is plenty strong enough to knock Logan out.

No, Wolverine fans think that Wolverine can cut characters like Abomination and the Hulk because... well... you know... he has... easily... about a million times. You're opinion on the matter is inconsequential. You can't argue against a fact, the sky is blue no matter how much you may want it to be red, and Wolverine would cut through abomination like a exacto-knife on a sheet of tracing paper.

Battlehammer
Logan stabbed him not punched him............

Battlehammer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
No, Wolverine fans think that Wolverine can cut characters like Abomination and the Hulk because... well... you know... he has... easily... about a million times. You're opinion on the matter is inconsequential. You can't argue against a fact, the sky is blue no matter how much you may want it to be red, and Wolverine would cut through abomination like a exacto-knife on a sheet of tracing paper.
lol were tlaking about the same guy who gave examples of abom going toe to toe with guys wolverine himself has gone toe to toe against as evdiences for why wolverine can't beat him lol.

dude not the sharpest tool in the tool shed thats for sure

Comicbook_kid
lol were tlaking about the same guy who gave examples of abom going toe to toe with guys wolverine himself has gone toe to toe against as evdiences for why wolverine can't beat him lol.

dude not the sharpest tool in the tool shed thats for sure

May not be the "sharpest tool in the shed" as you put it, but at least I know how to spell, have adequate grammar skills, and have basic knowledge of proper use of punctuation...all of which you lack it seems. Go back to elementary school and re-take Spelling and basic English, and then you can call someone else dumb. Anyway...

No, Wolverine has never faced down against the likes of Thor, Wonder Man, and She-Hulk like the Abomination has...at least to my knowledge he hasn't; and I've been reading comics for a long time. The ONLY character I mentioned that has faced both Abomination and Wolverine is the Hulk...whom of which has beaten Logan out of most of their battles that I've seen. Also, I've seen the Hulk get his ass handed to him by the Abomination quite a few times. So, therefore it stands to reason that since the Hulk has beaten Wolverine, and the Abomination has beaten the Hulk, it's logical that the Abomination could, should, and WOULD defeat Logan. I realize A-B-C logic doesn't always apply to all matches, but I feel it applies nicely here.

I'm just saying that more often than not, Abomination logically SHOULD be able to beat Wolverine more than Wolverine SHOULD be able to beat Abomination. I see the Abomination having more ways to put down Logan than Logan putting down Abomination.

Battlehammer
May not be the "sharpest tool in the shed" as you put it, but at least I know how to spell, have adequate grammar skills, and have basic knowledge of proper use of punctuation...all of which you lack it seems. Go back to elementary school and re-take Spelling and basic English, and then you can call someone else dumb. Anyway...

never said you were dumb said you werent the smartest person there a differences.

also I chioces not to type well, or uses correct spelling, becuases I don't care enough. Also spell nor grammar show intelligences.

No, Wolverine has never faced down against the likes of Thor, Wonder Man, and She-Hulk like the Abomination has at some point...at least to my knowledge he hasn't; and I've been reading comics for a long time. The ONLY character I mentioned that has faced both Abomination and Logan is the Hulk...whom of which has beaten Logan out of most of their battles that I've seen.

No Logan only fought Hulk, Namor, Rough-houses, Tiger shark ect.

actaully msot all there fights have been draws.........and They actually tied in wins I believe......so I am not sure what youve been reading.

IOriginally posted by Comicbook_kid
'm just saying that more often than not, Abomination logically SHOULD be able to beat Wolverine more than Wolverine SHOULD be able to beat Abomination. I see the Abomination having more ways to put down Logan than Logan putting down Abomination.
actaully logically that does not make senses. Logan can cut libs off slash artieries, stabb the heart, head ect......all abom can really do is punch him.

Comicbook_kid
never said you were dumb said you werent the smartest person there a differences.

also I chioces not to type well, or uses correct spelling, becuases I don't care enough. Also spell nor grammar show intelligences.

No Logan only fought Hulk, Namor, Rough-houses, Tiger shark ect.

actaully msot all there fights have been draws.........and They actually tied in wins I believe......so I am not sure what youve been reading.

I
actaully logically that does not make senses. Logan can cut libs off slash artieries, stabb the heart, head ect......all abom can really do is punch him.

Can Logan cut off Abomination's arms, legs, head, etc...? Yeah, maybe if the Abomination just stood there and let him slash away over and over and over...which he's not going to give him the chance to do.

Abomination's hide is just as tough as Hulk's and Logan's never been able to cut any of Hulk's limbs off...why would he be able to cut off any of Abomination's? It would be like if I tried to cut your legs or arms off with a Swiss army knife. Yeah, I could probably do it, but it's going to take me a VERY long time and a HELL of a lot of force...and you're not going to give me the chance in a fight. I could have the sharpest Swiss army knife in the world...doesn't matter. It's still going to take A LOT of time and A LOT of strength to cut through someone's limbs with it. Same thing here.

Abomination is going to grab him by the face and slam him through the concrete, sonic-clap him until his eardrums explode, and while Logan's shrieking in pain for a moment, Abomination's going to grab him by the leg with one hand and grab him by the arms with the other and tear him in half...or just pound him with hay-makers that would leave the Hulk cryin' for his mommy.

And if that doesn't work, Abomination can always just throw him into the next state.

Battlehammer
Can Logan cut off Abomination's arms, legs, head, etc...? Yeah, maybe if the Abomination just stood there and let him slash away over and over and over...which he's not going to give him the chance to do.

Abomination's hide is just as tough as Hulk's and Logan's never been able to cut any of his limbs off...why would he be able to cut off any of Abomination's? It would be like if I tried to cut your legs or arms off with a swiss army knife. Yeah, I could probably do it, but it's going to take me a hell of a long time and a hell of a lot of force...and you're not going to give me the chance in a fight. I could have the sharpest Swiss army knife in the world...doesn't matter. It's still going to take time and a lot of strength to cut through someone's limbs with it.

Abomination is going to grab him by the face and slam him through the concrete, sonic-clap him until his eardrums explode, and while Logan's shrieking in pain for a moment, Abomination's going to grab him by the leg with one hand and grab him by the arms with the other and tear him in half...or just pound him with hay-makers that would leave the Hulk cryin' for his mommy.

And if that doesn't work, Abomination can always just throw him into the next state.

you really uses far to many words.

Logan claws arnt just normal blades. It does not depend on strength. They literally can cut through anything asside from other unbreakable object or beings it seems. Logan would have no toruble stabb compeltely into abomination. cutting his limbs could happen, it just hard due to there size not really durbaility.

How is abomination going to grap some one by the face who faster, mroe agile, betetr reflexes, vastly superior fighter?

thunder clap won't work, shown repeatedly not to bother wolverine, the damage heals so as it done, so try again

Comicbook_kid
It DOES depend on strength...AND durability AND size. Yes his blades CAN cut through anything...he just doesn't always have the strength to push his blades through it to cut it. Same here.

Hulk has been shown to be able to grab Logan in a fight. Why wouldn't the Abomination be able to? Really all the Abomination needs is one grab to put Logan down for awhile. He might not be able to break his skeleton, but he could pull the sockets of his joints out of place and pull his legs and arms off and tear his torso in half.

The sonic thunder-clap does work. It worked against Logan in Hulk #340 when the Hulk did it. Sure the damage to his ear will heal quickly, but the Abomination only needs a second or two to grab Logan and make a bloody mess out of him.

Battlehammer
It DOES depend on strength...AND durability AND size. Yes his blades CAN cut through anything...he just doesn't always have the strength to push his blades through it to cut it. Same here.

No they don't there as thin as molicules or some shit. They actaulyl don't depend on his strength which is why he can cut through msot anything like butter such as titanium.

Hulk has been shown to be able to grab Logan in a fight. Why wouldn't the Abomination be able to? Really all the Abomination needs is one grab to put Logan down for awhile. He might not be able to break his skeleton, but he could pull the sockets of his joints out of place and pull his legs and arms off and tear his torso in half.

First Hulk faster then abomination and second he takes crap load of damage to due so, damage abom aint taking

actually his bones are all connected so no that can't work, sabertooth, Ba'al ect have tried and failed.

The sonic thunder-clap does work. It worked against Logan in Hulk #340 when the Hulk did it. Sure the damage to his ear will heal quickly, but the Abomination only needs a second or two to grab Logan and make a bloody mess out of him.
Yes and yet hulk who faster then abomination still could not hit him before he recovered.

and that the only time it has shown to effect him. want me to post 2 different times were he was shown complete uneffected by the sonic attack?

so no it won't work.

Mindset
No they don't there as thin as molicules or some shit. They actaulyl don't depend on his strength which is why he can cut through msot anything like butter such as titanium.
Then why wasn't he able to pierce WWH skin, but adamantium rounds shot from a helicopter could?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Then why wasn't he able to pierce WWH skin, but adamantium rounds shot from a helicopter could?
wtf are you talking about? He stabbed WWH repeatedly.............

Mindset
wtf are you talking about? He stabbed WWH repeatedly............. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I could swear Wolverine wasn't able to cut him.

Comicbook_kid

First Hulk faster then abomination and second he takes crap load of damage to due so, damage abom aint taking

actually his bones are all connected so no that can't work, sabertooth, Ba'al ect have tried and failed.

Yes and yet hulk who faster then abomination still could not hit him before he recovered.

and that the only time it has shown to effect him. want me to post 2 different times were he was shown complete uneffected by the sonic attack?

so no it won't work.

Well then that's just bad writing on the writer's part. Why would the sonic-clap affect him one issue and not another? If it hurt him when the Hulk did it, it stands to reason it would hurt him when the Abomination would do it.

In your two other references where it was shown NOT to affect him, who was the one doing the sonic-clap and what issues were they in?

Battlehammer
Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I could swear Wolverine wasn't able to cut him.
nope he stabbed him clearly repeatedly.........as did x-23

Battlehammer
Well then that's just bad writing on the writer's part. Why would the sonic-clap affect him one issue and not another? If it hurt him when the Hulk did it, it stands to reason it would hurt him when the Abomination would do it.

In your two other references where it was shown NOT to affect him, who was the one doing the sonic-clap and what issues were they in?
Hulk comic and it was the hulk

x-men comic and it was the Hulk

a frantasic four x-men cross over and it was the thing.

No if anything it be bad writting that it did effected him when it shown not to the majority of the time.

also sicnes that time he had an upgrade to his healing factor.

Mindset
nope he stabbed him clearly repeatedly.........as did x-23 Ok, yea you're right, he was able to cut him, but he states WWH was becoming harder to cut

Battlehammer
Ok, yea you're right, he was able to cut him, but he states WWH was becoming harder to cut
No idea what he was talking about, maybe more musle so he ahd to cut deeper. Never really understood that statement.

Mindset
No idea what he was talking about, maybe more musle so he ahd to cut deeper. Never really understood that statement. Well he said his skin was harder to cut so he went for his eyes.

Battlehammer
I guess it requires some strength, but it not like a normal knife his claws are like moliculer sharp or ssome crap which i why it so easy for him to cut everything, though I guess there a point were strength would come into it.

Battlehammer
Well he said his skin was harder to cut so he went for his eyes.
Hulk huge it hard to actuall hit vital area's and even ahrder when he gain more muscles mass to protect his vitals.

Comicbook_kid
Hulk comic and it was the hulk

x-men comic and it was the Hulk

a frantasic four x-men cross over and it was the thing.

No if anything it be bad writting that it did effected him when it shown not to the majority of the time.

also sicnes that time he had an upgrade to his healing factor.

I think it only makes sense that a sonic-clap from someone like the Hulk, Thing, or Abomination would hurt him...since his hearing is super-enhanced. It would hurt anyone, but it should be especially disruptive to Wolverine since his hearing is like ten times better than a normal persons. It only makes sense to me. To have it NOT hurt him is stupid and just another reason to make Wolverine indestructible; which weakens his character in my opinion.

But then again, I've always liked my heroes somewhat flawed and vulnerable in certain areas...makes them more interesting to me than the hero that doesn't have any weaknesses or "achillie's heels".

And yes, please feel free to post your scans of the two times when the sonic-clap didn't affect him...and if you can, post the issue numbers that happened in.

Battlehammer
I think it only makes sense that a sonic-clap from someone like the Hulk, Thing, or Abomination would hurt him...since his hearing is super-enhanced. It would hurt anyone, but it should be exceptionally disruptive to Wolverine since his hearing is like ten times better than a normal persons. It only makes sense to me. To have it NOT hurt him is stupid and just another reason to make Wolverine indestructible; which weakens his character in my opinion.

it not that it does not causes damage it that the damage heals instantly as it being made. And pain nothing new to logan so it does not slow him down.
It makes great senses given his power and character.

But then again, I've always liked my heroes somewhat flawed and vulnerable in certain areas...makes them more interesting to me than the hero that doesn't have any weaknesses or "achillie's heels".
yea Logan so unstopable roll eyes (sarcastic)

redhotrash
Some folks on here love to post 1998 scans from Pizza Hut promotional comics and call them creditable scans. Anyway, Wolverine would probably take 4/10 based on Abomination's jobbing factor.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by redhotrash
Some folks on here love to post 1998 scans from Pizza Hut promotional comics and call them creditable scans. Anyway, Wolverine would probably take 4/10 based on Abomination's jobbing factor.
what that was from a legitment comic...........but becuases you dislike what it shows you call it a pizza hut comic..........how grown up.

Comicbook_kid
it not that it does not causes damage it that the damage heals instantly as it being made. And pain nothing new to logan so it does not slow him down.
It makes great senses given his power and character.

yea Logan so unstopable roll eyes (sarcastic)

He basically is unstoppable now...and un-killable. His character has gotten so ridiculous over the last few years it's just laughable to read his comics now. He basically is immortal now PLUS now he has the power over life and death and "dies" when he wants to in the afterlife....Pure utter crap. Go read Wolverine #48. That's the issue that pretty much did it in for me on Wolverine. Or any of those issues after #48 that explains what happens to Logan every time he "dies". Those issues aren't worth using for toilet paper. Shame too...cause Wolverine used to be such a cool character and not a total joke like he is now.

Battlehammer
He basically is unstoppable now...and un-killable.
His character has gotten so ridiculous over the last few years it's just laughable to read his comics now. He basically is immortal now PLUS now he has the power over life and death and "dies" when he wants to in the afterlife....Pure utter crap. Go read Wolverine #48. That's the issue that pretty much did it in for me on Wolverine. Or any of those issues after #48 that explains what happens to Logan every time he "dies". Those issues aren't worth using for toilet paper. Shame too...cause Wolverine used to be such a cool character and not a total joke like he is now.
Lol people like you make me laugh. You whine about character you don't read and say things like so unstopable now blah blah whine whine. Funny thing is in the last 5 years he had some of his worst loses and has repeatedly gotten beaten..........but all I hear is whining it and is stupid, the people who whine don't even know what the hell there talking or better yet whining about.

hahahahahaha your whining about issue 48? yea you don't need to tell me what issues to read trust me if you read them I clearly have. That actaully gave a reason how he comes back, it did not make him unbeatable, it does not effect him being KOed. and also pleases don't whine about something that does not even exist any more.........if you read wolverine you know he no longer has the ability and has not had it for like 35 issues.................but yea keep on whining about things you have no idea about, just becauses it wolverine.

Comicbook_kid
Lol people like you make me laugh. You whine about character you don't read and say things like so unstopable now blah blah whine whine. Funny thing is in the last 5 years he had some of his worst loses and has repeatedly gotten beaten..........but all I hear is whining it and is stupid, the people who whine don't even know what the hell there talking or better yet whining about.

hahahahahaha your whining about issue 48? yea you don't need to tell me what issues to read trust me if you read them I clearly have. That actaully gave a reason how he comes back, it did not make him unbeatable, it does not effect him being KOed. and also pleases don't whine about something that does not even exist any more.........if you read wolverine you know he no longer has the ability and has not had it for like 35 issues.................but yea keep on whining about things you have no idea about, just becauses it wolverine.

No, I haven't bought or read a full issue of Wolverine since #55...the death of Sabretooth. I have flipped through a few issues of it here and there however to try and keep up with what's going on every so often...but for the most part, I think it sucks now...especially after reading those "battling the samurai angel of death in Limbo" issues, I was definitely done with the character. I had better comics to spend my money and time on.

I would like to know why he no longer has this ability now though...if you wanna fill me in real quick. What happened to change this? Or better yet, if you wanna post some scans that explain what happened that would be better...

Placidity
Is it me, or has the Wolverine fanboyism reached an all new high?

BUSTER1

That fight ain't canon though. I reckon Abom 7/10

Battlehammer
No, I haven't bought or read a full issue of Wolverine since #55...the death of Sabretooth. I have flipped through a few issues of it here and there however to try and keep up with what's going on every so often...but for the most part, I think it sucks now...especially after reading those "battling the samurai angel of death in Limbo" issues, I was definitely done with the character. I had better comics to spend my money and time on.

I would like to know why he no longer has this ability now though...if you wanna fill me in real quick. What happened to change this? Or better yet, if you wanna post some scans that explain what happened that would be better...
It the angel of death not a samuria angel of death. Actaully the sword he wields and manner are more that of a knight if anything.

don't have the scan on me. However Logan kills a being that the angel of death is not able to kill in return to having his soul made whole again, but in order to do so he will loses the gift of an enternal soul.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by BUSTER1
That fight ain't canon though. I reckon Abom 7/10
It i cannon what are you talking about?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Placidity
lol this is grand comming from you.

yea how fan boyish to say Logan can beat a character he between, a character he designed to beat, a character who hold few advatages vs him, character he holds many advantages against.

BUSTER1
It i cannon what are you talking about?

Its not 616 canon-I used to have that story. It was in a hardbook annual like publication, with 4 stories. 1 with Spiderman vs Venom, which ended with tte Stranger separating Brock from the symbiote, and kidnapping the symbiote. Another story featured a story in which the Hulk fought the Abomination. In this story the Leader uses a Gamma ray machine to transform Emil Blonsky into the Abomination-and at the end Stranger kidnaps him as well. In the final story Spiderman and the Xmen (the line up being the same as the one featured on the Xmen 1990's cartoon series) are transported to the Strangers world, where they fight Abomination (where that scan of Wolvie beating him is from) and the Symbiote (with no host, and mentally controlled by the Stranger)
Believe me that story is most definitely NOT canon!!
That doesn't mean that Wolvie can't pull out a couple of wins though

Comicbook_kid
That doesn't mean that Wolvie can't pull out a couple of wins though

And he'd be LUCKY to pull out THAT many against the Abomination, but for the majority, ol' Emil has this one in the bag against Logan.

It still cracks me up though to look at that fight in that issue...and especially how they draw Wolverine like 4 feet taller than what he should be drawn and almost as big as the Abomination!!! Funny stuff'...LOL LOL LOL

namorsubby
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Abomination wins every time.

Phantom Zone

You aint seen nothin.

Kris Blaze
Abomination 7/10

namorsubby
wolverine just has no business beating abomination

BUSTER1
And he'd be LUCKY to pull out THAT many against the Abomination, but for the majority, ol' Emil has this one in the bag against Logan.

It still cracks me up though to look at that fight in that issue...and especially how they draw Wolverine like 4 feet taller than what he should be drawn and almost as big as the Abomination!!! Funny stuff'...LOL LOL LOL

It makes me laugh even more when people state that that scan was story was canon. Good God!!!

Blight
I don't see how Abomination would win this. Clearly Wolverine has stood up to Hulk on Many occasions...

I thought the only reason that Abomination has an edge over Hulk is because he has a stronger Base strength, the problem is it doesn't grow, and I KNOW Wolverine has lasted long enough against the hulk for him to have a strength that goes well over Abomination.

Wolverine Wins. Both in Writing and ESPECIALLY according to KMC Rules.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Blight
I don't see how Abomination would win this. Clearly Wolverine has stood up to Hulk on Many occasions...

I thought the only reason that Abomination has an edge over Hulk is because he has a stronger Base strength, the problem is it doesn't grow, and I KNOW Wolverine has lasted long enough against the hulk for him to have a strength that goes well over Abomination.

Wolverine Wins. Both in Writing and ESPECIALLY according to KMC Rules.

I have to disagree, even though I can clearly see your point of view.

Taking hits from Abomination, who can do like 200 tons, will quickly be too much for Wolverine's healing factor to handle. Blows to the dome affect him, as it's not like he hasn't been knocked out before. The reason why he survives a lot of punishment is because people deal a lot of damage to his body. Cutting his chest and arms and such won't do any real damage.

If Emil actually grabs a hold of Wolverine he'll dominate the fight easily. Abom could kneel on both of Wolverine's arms and Logan wouldn't be able to a thing. Like we saw in the last Hulk vs Abom fight (before red hulk) Emil can take a LOT of punishment and is able to almost knock out Hulk with a couple of good punches.

Blight

I would like to know why he no longer has this ability now though...if you wanna fill me in real quick. What happened to change this? Or better yet, if you wanna post some scans that explain what happened that would be better... My god that Issue was so bad.

Blight
I have to disagree, even though I can clearly see your point of view.

Taking hits from Abomination, who can do like 200 tons, will quickly be too much for Wolverine's healing factor to handle. Blows to the dome affect him, as it's not like he hasn't been knocked out before. The reason why he survives a lot of punishment is because people deal a lot of damage to his body. Cutting his chest and arms and such won't do any real damage.

If Emil actually grabs a hold of Wolverine he'll dominate the fight easily. Abom could kneel on both of Wolverine's arms and Logan wouldn't be able to a thing. Like we saw in the last Hulk vs Abom fight (before red hulk) Emil can take a LOT of punishment and is able to almost knock out Hulk with a couple of good punches. I see what you're saying, unfortunately I always have to use Hulk as a base for abomination when it comes to a fight between him and wolverine because, Lets face it, the fight shown earlier between abomination and Wolverine seems somewhat either Outdated or Ludicras.

I feel the need to point out to you Speedfreak, who really messed hulk up in the past and spilled out his intestines.... Wolverine is on par (or possibly better) than the speed of Speed freak. Emil has never (to my knowledge) Really gone up against someone who can cut his body (almost) like butter (Speed Freaks Attacks come from Adamantium as well). I feel that Abomination might Panic when struck through the belly as he raises his arms to smash his opponent with 200 tons of pressure.

In the end I think this battle comes out to who can strike first.... and frankly, Wolverine has speed in spades.

The Real Wolvie
I see what you're saying, unfortunately I always have to use Hulk as a base for abomination when it comes to a fight between him and wolverine because, Lets face it, the fight shown earlier between abomination and Wolverine seems somewhat either Outdated or Ludicras.

I feel the need to point out to you Speedfreak, who really messed hulk up in the past and spilled out his intestines.... Wolverine is on par (or possibly better) than the speed of Speed freak. Emil has never (to my knowledge) Really gone up against someone who can cut his body (almost) like butter (Speed Freaks Attacks come from Adamantium as well). I feel that Abomination might Panic when struck through the belly as he raises his arms to smash his opponent with 200 tons of pressure.

In the end I think this battle comes out to who can strike first.... and frankly, Wolverine has speed in spades.

I agree totally. And there's no reason to think the fight depeicted above isn't logical...as Logan said himself - your strength doesn't mean anything if you can't hit me. Logan can doge bullets..so he's not the easiest in the world to hit and if he's written correctly, he can dance around Abomination and cut his hide up...over time Abomination just falls over and dies and doesn't even hit Logan once. It's perfectly logical, just because he's knocked out Hulk doesn't mean he's beating Logan for the same reason. Even against World War Hulk, Logan slashed him up and hit him in the eyes with his claws - which would have slowed Hulk down A LOT and probably secured a win for Wolverine if not for Hulk's healing factor. People really need to get over this one-dimensional thinking of "he's stronger therefore he wins". You can't just ignore Wolverine's ability to doge, and the fact that he has six of the sharpest blades on the planet, plus the skills to use them effectively against bricks. It's just not logical to do so. The way I see it any brick who lacks significant speed to tag Logan and who doesn't possess practical invisibility or a healing factor that's fast is going down to Logan...

The Real Wolvie
Oh, and to prove I am not just a dumb fanboy...

If you gave Cap Wolverine's claws he would K.O abomination

If you gave Shang, Chi, Black Panther, Elektra, and pretty much any top tier or even second tier martial artist Wolverine's claws or a blade made of adamantium, they would K.O abomination. Or any brick that doesn't have insane healing or virtual invisibility.

steverules_2
What comic and issue did wolverine KO Abom?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by steverules_2
What comic and issue did wolverine KO Abom?

If you're referring to the scans shown earlier in this thread, the story they're from isn't Marvel 616 canon. I know this for a fact.

jinzin
Its not 616 canon-I used to have that story. It was in a hardbook annual like publication, with 4 stories. 1 with Spiderman vs Venom, which ended with tte Stranger separating Brock from the symbiote, and kidnapping the symbiote. Another story featured a story in which the Hulk fought the Abomination. In this story the Leader uses a Gamma ray machine to transform Emil Blonsky into the Abomination-and at the end Stranger kidnaps him as well. In the final story Spiderman and the Xmen (the line up being the same as the one featured on the Xmen 1990's cartoon series) are transported to the Strangers world, where they fight Abomination (where that scan of Wolvie beating him is from) and the Symbiote (with no host, and mentally controlled by the Stranger)
Believe me that story is most definitely NOT canon!!
That doesn't mean that Wolvie can't pull out a couple of wins though there are events concerning Spiderman's fight with Scorpion in those issues that's very much in the canon storyline iirc.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by jinzin
there are events concerning Spiderman's fight with Scorpion in those issues that's very much in the canon storyline iirc.

The fight still wasn't canon Jinzin. The stories in this book were all tied together in the same continuity but it wasn't Marvel 616 continuety. Emil Blonsky was shown as being transformed into the Abomination by the
Leader (that didn't happen in normal Marvel continuety). The climactic fight where Logan (as a member of an Xmen team that was the same as the 1990's cartoon lineup) defeats Emil happens shortly after Emil is transformed into Abomination. Wolverine wasn't even created until over a decade after Abomination made his 1st appearance. The whole publication was made to be easy reading for those who only ever saw the characters featured (Hulk, Spiderman, Scorpion, Venom, Abomination, Xmen) on the Marvel 1990's cartoons

jinzin
I haven't seen the transformation of Abomination though it wouldn't be the first time he's been Transformed, re-transformed, undergone changes etc etc.

There are definitely events from this series that I'm positive were referenced in later works. erm

jinzin
I see what you're saying, unfortunately I always have to use Hulk as a base for abomination when it comes to a fight between him and wolverine because, Lets face it, the fight shown earlier between abomination and Wolverine seems somewhat either Outdated or Ludicras.

In the end I think this battle comes out to who can strike first.... and frankly, Wolverine has speed in spades. Co-signed.

BUSTER1
I haven't seen the transformation of Abomination though it wouldn't be the first time he's been Transformed, re-transformed, undergone changes etc etc.

There are definitely events from this series that I'm positive were referenced in later works. erm

Believe me thae stories had nothing to do with 616 canon. Their were elements in that story taken from Marvel 616 canon. But it was no more canon than the cartoon's of the nineties-and that story had more in common with them than the canon comics.

jinzin
I'll be damned....

That's a might bit confusing.

Blight
Believe me thae stories had nothing to do with 616 canon. Their were elements in that story taken from Marvel 616 canon. But it was no more canon than the cartoon's of the nineties-and that story had more in common with them than the canon comics. Regardless of whether it's cannon or not, I still think Wolverine would put out the majority of win's... This is going by previous CANNON battles done on both Characters. If you can name me a single time Abomination has pegged someone on par with the Speed of Logan more than... let's say... twice... I'd be willing to rethink the equation... unfortunately for every post you do stating Abomination is fast enough to land a blow... I could show you 200 pictures of Wolverine Dodging Hulk.... someone who is considered on Par (And many times exceeding) the speed of Abomination.

jinzin
it really doesn't matter if Abomination did hit Logan anyways. He'd need to punch Logan quite a few times to put him under.

As it was brought up before, logan's taken hits from a hulk who's far exeeded the 200 ton weight mark. In Wolverine 145 hulk lifted a tree over his head that's in the 3-6 hundred ton range. He took punch after punch from WWH . Wonderman had to smash him a number of times and Logan was still on his feet by the end of that ... and that was with a severly weaker healing factor.... Same with Mauvais Wendigo and all that's giving Abomination the benefit of the doubt that he would hit Logan first, and continue to hit him fast enough to keep him from countering..... Which is a farse.

Blight
it really doesn't matter if Abomination did hit Logan anyways. He'd need to punch Logan quite a few times to put him under.

As it was brought up before, logan's taken hits from a hulk who's far exeeded the 200 ton weight mark. In Wolverine 145 hulk lifted a tree over his head that's in the 3-6 hundred ton range. He took punch after punch from WWH . Wonderman had to smash him a number of times and Logan was still on his feet by the end of that ... and that was with a severly weaker healing factor.... Same with Mauvais Wendigo and all that's giving Abomination the benefit of the doubt that he would hit Logan first, and continue to hit him fast enough to keep him from countering..... Which is a farse. Exactly... and people also apparently haven't heard of Rolling with a punch... so even assuming Abomination can hit Wolverine, he can roll with it.

As far as my arguments were concerned it was more a matter of "Assuming x=y", meaning assuming Wolverine would get taken out by, say, two punches done by abomination, he still would more than likely not make the land.

Also, everyone assumes characters are supposed to fight outside there scope of reality. When Has Abomination just grabbed someone and punched him in the head over & Over & Over again... the only character that has EVER done that was Hulk during WWH and it was on Wolverine, and it was only because Hulk not only did not have the time, but was 30 times more cunning than almost any other character (Abomination included).

Let's stop assuming, folks... cause it makes an ASS out of U & ME.

Placidity
Originally posted by The Real Wolvie
Oh, and to prove I am not just a dumb fanboy...

If you gave Cap Wolverine's claws he would K.O abomination

If you gave Shang, Chi, Black Panther, Elektra, and pretty much any top tier or even second tier martial artist Wolverine's claws or a blade made of adamantium, they would K.O abomination. Or any brick that doesn't have insane healing or virtual invisibility.

You realise someone like Cap would die if he got hit even once?

Placidity
Exactly... and people also apparently haven't heard of Rolling with a punch... so even assuming Abomination can hit Wolverine, he can roll with it.

No he cant, because Abomb's fist is probably twice the size of Logan's head.

Kris Blaze

I can agree to this smile

The Real Wolvie
You realise someone like Cap would die if he got hit even once?

Yeah but abomination isn't going to hit him easily is the point...I believe Cap has the reflexes to dodge abominations punches...give cap an adamantium sword, and this ends very fast....unless abomination does manage to tag him that...just giving a possible scenario of how Wolverine MIGHT beat abomination not saying it happens every time. The reason why Hulk has not been beaten by Logan is because of his insane regeneration. The first time Wolverine would have KOED him if not for the fact that he was healing the wounds as fast as Wolverine could cut them. That was the retconned explanation anyway. Grey Hulk would have been one-shotted if not for the HF. Granted Grey Hulk is weaker than Green but still..during their last encounter Wolverine would have blinded Hulk and probably secured a win if not for Hulks healing...the same could be said for Wolverine but against someoen as strong as Hulk who doesn't heal nearly as fast, Wolverine has some huge advantages..suppose he takes out Abominations eyes like he did Hulks? Now Abom is screwed and is going down hard...he won't be able to ignore Logan's slashes (which were drawing green blood) like Hulk did because of his HF.

That being said Hulk has hit Logan and so can Abomination...if Logan gets grabbed before he can do real damage, then Logan's getting his brain damaged again. I say either way 5/10.

Blight
Yeah but abomination isn't going to hit him easily is the point...I believe Cap has the reflexes to dodge abominations punches...give cap an adamantium sword, and this ends very fast....unless abomination does manage to tag him that...just giving a possible scenario of how Wolverine MIGHT beat abomination not saying it happens every time. The reason why Hulk has not been beaten by Logan is because of his insane regeneration. The first time Wolverine would have KOED him if not for the fact that he was healing the wounds as fast as Wolverine could cut them. That was the retconned explanation anyway. Grey Hulk would have been one-shotted if not for the HF. Granted Grey Hulk is weaker than Green but still..during their last encounter Wolverine would have blinded Hulk and probably secured a win if not for Hulks healing...the same could be said for Wolverine but against someoen as strong as Hulk who doesn't heal nearly as fast, Wolverine has some huge advantages..suppose he takes out Abominations eyes like he did Hulks? Now Abom is screwed and is going down hard...he won't be able to ignore Logan's slashes (which were drawing green blood) like Hulk did because of his HF.

That being said Hulk has hit Logan and so can Abomination...if Logan gets grabbed before he can do real damage, then Logan's getting his brain damaged again. I say either way 5/10. I don't think Captain America would beat abomination... Wolverine can take a punch... what with Adamantium Shielding & A Severe Healing Factor...

redhotrash
Yes, Wolverine has taken blows from the Hulk before, and they f'ed him up real good. Abomination wouldnt hold back like Wonderman either. A lot of people seem to be in the mindset that just surviving a fight with the Hulk is proof Wolverine would win here. I'd say Abomination has taken it to the Hulk worse than Wolverine has. Also, if you are going to use the high showings, use the low ones as well. People slower than Abomination have tagged Wolverine before.

frommd
If Loeb is writing, Wolverine could just grab a gun and shoot Abomination.

Blight
Yes, Wolverine has taken blows from the Hulk before, and they f'ed him up real good. Abomination wouldnt hold back like Wonderman either. A lot of people seem to be in the mindset that just surviving a fight with the Hulk is proof Wolverine would win here. I'd say Abomination has taken it to the Hulk worse than Wolverine has. Also, if you are going to use the high showings, use the low ones as well. People slower than Abomination have tagged Wolverine before. KMC Rules... you don't take low showings... does NO ONE read the rules before they become a member here anymore?

redhotrash
KMC Rules... you don't take low showings... does NO ONE read the rules before they become a member here anymore?

No kidding smart guy. The point I was making is, if everyone wants to toss in these high showings from Wolverine, you should be ready to have a few low ones thrown at you.

Warrior18
Have these two fought before?

By the way........Logan is tailor made to fight such characters.

redhotrash
This whole "Wolverine was meant to fight bricks" argument is really getting lame. How much luck has he had fighting Hulk? Or Juggernaut? Just being able to hang in there briefly with these guys doesnt mean he can consistantly beat them. Its even worse when people mis-classify characters as bricks, like Namor.

Warrior18
This whole "Wolverine was meant to fight bricks" argument is really getting lame. How much luck has he had fighting Hulk? Or Juggernaut? Just being able to hang in there briefly with these guys doesnt mean he can consistantly beat them. Its even worse when people mis-classify characters as bricks, like Namor.

Abomination is inferior to the Hulk though. Hulk has kicked his arse goodness knows how many times in the past.

I don't think Abomination heals anywhere near as fast as Hulk. Thus Logan will be able to do serious damage with his adamantium claws.

It's not really an argument that Logan is tailor made to fight bricks......it's a fact. smile Unbreakable bones,insane healing factor, superb fighting skills, more than adequate superhuman speed and claws which can cut through anything. Plus an overall impressive history against bricks.

redhotrash
A history that includes being creamed by Hulk pretty much anytime he isnt able to get a PIS "win". Or getting put down by a backhand from Juggernaut?
I'll admit that Abomination isnt as good as the Hulk, but hes written to be a lot more ruthless. I may be wrong but I dont see Hulk as really being faster than Abomination. Strength wise, is there really that much difference between a 200 tonner and a 300 tonner? Either will K.O. Wolverine. Also I'd argue that Abomination is a bit more skilled than at least Savage Hulk.

Warrior18
A history that includes being creamed by Hulk pretty much anytime he isnt able to get a PIS "win". Or getting put down by a backhand from Juggernaut?
I'll admit that Abomination isnt as good as the Hulk, but hes written to be a lot more ruthless. I may be wrong but I dont see Hulk as really being faster than Abomination. Strength wise, is there really that much difference between a 200 tonner and a 300 tonner? Either will K.O. Wolverine. Also I'd argue that Abomination is a bit more skilled than at least Savage Hulk.

1.I'm not too knowledgeable of Logan and Hulk's past fights. But I'm sure it's not 'PIS' as you call it..........I think we both know Logan has put up good resistance but you may not like it. I say again Hulk is superior to Abomination.

2.Logan has pwned Abomination in the past. He is tailor made to fight Abomination. He is fast enough to avoid getting hit and if he does get hit he has his healing factor.Abomination will not be KOing Logan as you put it. He WILL hurt abomination badly when he strikes him (and he WILL strike him allot) since his claws are adamantium. Add the fact that Logan is an insanely good fighter and Abomination...........well is a big relatively slow brick.

Logan wins as he has done in the past.

redhotrash
Putting up "good resistance" isnt a win. Its just delaying your loss. I never said Abomination was better than Hulk. Im just saying hes close enough to Hulk to get a win here. And by PIS win I mean BFR or other nonsense. Show me a scan or issue where Wolverine beats Hulk and its not under ridiculous circumstances.
As for Wolverine beating the Abomination already, I hope you arent referring to that earlier scan, which has been pretty much universally accepted in the previous 4 pages as being non-cannon.

Warrior18
Putting up "good resistance" isnt a win. Its just delaying your loss. I never said Abomination was better than Hulk. Im just saying hes close enough to Hulk to get a win here. And by PIS win I mean BFR or other nonsense. Show me a scan or issue where Wolverine beats Hulk and its not under ridiculous circumstances.
As for Wolverine beating the Abomination already, I hope you arent referring to that earlier scan, which has been pretty much universally accepted in the previous 4 pages as being non-cannon.

1.Hulk is much much better than Abomination.Abomination doesn't heal anywhere near as fast as the Hulk, which is why he can't and won't shrug off getting sliced and diced by a fast highly skilled opponent well suited to taking down bricks.

2.Haven't really read the previous pages. I was also under the impression they had fought numerous times before. Meh. Logan wins because Abomination is outmatched where it counts. He only has the strength and size advantage against Logan. These are not enough and almost meanigless against Logan.

jinzin

Creamed anytime he doesn't get a win?

What the f**k?
You act as if losing to Hulk at all is more than enough reason to give Blonski the nod here... Which is ridiculous considering that Emil has an even longer history of "getting creamed" by the Hulk with far less wins to his credit...
PIS? That's you're subjective point of view... funny though that it isn't Marvel's or that of about 2 dozen different writers either which is the only thing that really matters here.

And; More ruthless makes him (Abom) a more dengerous contender?

Funny. Bullseye's far more ruthless than Abomination I guess he's more of a threat than either Abom OR Hulk.... OR Proffesor X. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What an absurd premise. The fact is that there's nothing but consistent history between Hulk and Wolverine and Wolverine giving Hulk one hell of a fight. Whether he has Adamantium OR bone.

You ARE wrong about Hulk being slower than Abomination. Abomination couldn't catch Angel or Marrow, Hulk's smacked Spiderman around.
Blonski ISN'T more skilled than Hulk either. I have no idea where you're getting that notion from. Emil may have a bit more brains than Savage Hulk but he still fights like a standard brick.

Of course Abomination has enough strength to KO Logan.... with enough hits landed... It just isn't likely he'll land those hits before Logan rips him to shreds.

BUSTER1
"Funny. Bullseye's far more ruthless than Abomination I guess he's more of a threat than either Abom OR Hulk.... OR Proffesor X. "

Have Abom Logan or Hulk killed someone by spitting loose teeth at them?? evil face

jinzin

He's fought the Hulk 20 some odd times and won about Half a dozen of those fights, fighting another half of them to a standstill.... confused

Juggernaught? He outlasted both storm and Colossus the only time he ever fought Juggs. He landed a MASSIVE offensive attack on Juggernaught's torso which would have skewered anyone without a shield empowered by Cyttorak. Infact the second time they encountered one another he had to use his shield again so he's done VERY well against a guy like Juggs.. Not that the comparison even matters considering that Marko's stronger, smarter, and invulnerable.... How you feel that robs Wolverine of any credability against Abomination is completely rediculous.

jalek moye

well wolverine actually does extremly well against hulk, and stalemates a good number of times. Abomniation is weaker and cant heal at a fraction of hulks speed.

And juggernuat come on, how many non telepaths can you honestly say can actually beat him. He is invulnerable to non magic physical force, so not being able to beat him isnt a bad thing

The Real Wolvie
He's fought the Hulk 20 some odd times and won about Half a dozen of those fights, fighting another half of them to a standstill.... confused

Juggernaught? He outlasted both storm and Colossus the only time he ever fought Juggs. He landed a MASSIVE offensive attack on Juggernaught's torso which would have skewered anyone without a shield empowered by Cyttorak. Infact the second time they encountered one another he had to use his shield again so he's done VERY well against a guy like Juggs.. Not that the comparison even matters considering that Marko's stronger, smarter, and invulnerable.... How you feel that robs Wolverine of any credability against Abomination is completely rediculous.

Cosigned..

And just wanted to add that in Wolverine's fight with WW Hulk, Hulk would have been blinded and in serious trouble had he possessed only Abominations healing and durability. Heck, he probably wouldn't have been able to smack Wolverine into the trees the way Hulk did. (I'm talking about his recent fight where Wolverine got brain damage) Wolverine commented how his skin was harder to cut, and he was STILL drawing green blood and heck, he even scratched his eyes out. If Hulk had Aboms healing, he would have been KOED to bits.

Kento
Didn't Hulk do just fine while blinded during WWH when his healing factor was out for a bit in the X-men issues?

Abom could easily replicate what Hulk did to Logan. Well besides the healing from being blinded but he should be able to swat Logan away like he's nothing. Logan weighs what a few hundred pounds...If Abom gets his hands on Logan he'll win. By BFR if nothing else.

jinzin
Originally posted by Kento
Didn't Hulk do just fine while blinded during WWH when his healing factor was out for a bit in the X-men issues?

Abom could easily replicate what Hulk did to Logan. Well besides the healing from being blinded but he should be able to swat Logan away like he's nothing. Logan weighs what a few hundred pounds...If Abom gets his hands on Logan he'll win. By BFR if nothing else.

no expression

Hulk's healing factor was working just fine. It wasn't out for a bit which was the whole damned point. erm

That if it were, or was anything like Abominations limited ability he would have been downed.
Which is absolutely true. With one cut to any one of the Ulna, Radial, or Brachial arteries that run down the arm, Hulk without a healing factor would have bled out in mere seconds experiencing any of all sorts of symptoms like dizziness, lack of oxygen, or even seizures before dying. Given the sheer amount of blood that was falling out of his arm, I think it's safe to assume Wolverine probably hit a couple of those. That's why the comparison to WWH isn't only an innacurate comparison but a stupid one. If that was Abomination he would have been dead. So no, Abom can't "easily replicate" what WWH did to Logan.
WWH is immensly more powerful than Abom.
He's Smarter.
Faster.
And has a healing factor that dwarfs even the likes of Logan.

By the time WWH had Koed Logan Abomination would have suffered heavy bleeding from his back, eyes, chest, ribs, and losing arterial blood out his arms...... That's something that Abom won't sustain before he can knock Logan unconcious, there's really nothing to argue there.

Mindset
ermno expression

stormultt
wolverine can take hi in my eyes, but it wont be easy

jinzin
ermno expression mad

carver9
Wolverine 8/10, he has every advantage and can take any punch that abomination throws at him and I hate the people that say that abomination isnt ruthless, abomination is a BEAST but bricks and wolverine just dont get along unless you have the juggernaut durability or the hulks healing factor.

Without that, wolverine could basically one shot you.

namorsubby
how did wolvie get this rep for being some perfect counter to bricks anyway?

abomination fights and is stronger/tougher than savage hulk, nuff said.

jinzin
Originally posted by namorsubby

abomination fights and is stronger/tougher than savage hulk, nuff said. Do you even read comics? What the f**k?

I fear a legitimate reply to such a stupid post will make me dumber as a result.

Blight
no expression

Hulk's healing factor was working just fine. It wasn't out for a bit which was the whole damned point. erm

That if it were, or was anything like Abominations limited ability he would have been downed.
Which is absolutely true. With one cut to any one of the Ulna, Radial, or Brachial arteries that run down the arm, Hulk without a healing factor would have bled out in mere seconds experiencing any of all sorts of symptoms like dizziness, lack of oxygen, or even seizures before dying. Given the sheer amount of blood that was falling out of his arm, I think it's safe to assume Wolverine probably hit a couple of those. That's why the comparison to WWH isn't only an innacurate comparison but a stupid one. If that was Abomination he would have been dead. So no, Abom can't "easily replicate" what WWH did to Logan.
He's Smarter.
Faster.

By the time WWH had Koed Logan Abomination would have suffered heavy bleeding from his back, eyes, chest, ribs, and losing arterial blood out his arms...... That's something that Abom won't sustain before he can knock Logan unconcious, there's really nothing to argue there. 100% Cosigned.

If someone actually read that arc they'd know that the point of it was that even Hulk was more powerful than HE has ever been in the entire history of the Hulk, save MAYBE the Maestro.

namorsubby
lol.........you really like wolverine don't you?

we don't have to throw around hurtful words like "stupid" and what not now do we buddy? it's okay, really........differing opinions and such, no big deal.

in fact, i just realized i was wrong.........wolvie creams this guy and whoever else you want him to........there, all better now? laughing

namorsubby
Logically, the Abomination should take it EVERY TIME!

But, ya know...it IS Wolverine.

jinzin
lol.........you really like wolverine don't you?

we don't have to throw around hurtful words like "stupid" and what not now do we buddy? it's okay, really........differing opinions and such, no big deal.

in fact, i just realized i was wrong.........wolvie creams this guy and whoever else you want him to........there, all better now? laughing There's really nothing that should be hurtful considering that what I said about that post is true.

See, the thing is my opinion is backed by numerous facts, appearances, and knowledge concerning both characters and their performances.... Yours..... well... it's back by more of your opinion.

Badabing
See, the thing is my opinion is backed by numerous facts, appearances, and knowledge concerning both characters and their performances.... Yours..... well... it's back by more of your opinion. Are you new here Jin? facepalm

IMO>>>>>>facts, appearances and knowledge. duryes

biscuits

namorsubby
There's really nothing that should be hurtful considering that what I said about that post is true.

See, the thing is my opinion is backed by numerous facts, appearances, and knowledge concerning both characters and their performances.... Yours..... well... it's back by more of your opinion. well ok then........

umm me, dumb ole namorsubby, need pruff and stuf from man with big brain and facts and knooledge and stuff of guy with clawseys umm wining over big strog hulk foe

edit:

oh, and your so right Bada........i guess that's why you're the mod here.

carver9

abomination fights and is stronger/tougher than savage hulk, nuff said.

Think about it like this, who would win bruce lee with a sword and a healing factor that heals anything or, lets say Hulk hogan. Thats how big a difference is of the fight. Wolverine has every possible advantage against bricks.

Lets not forget his agility and sheer speed along with his acute senses and adamantium torso.

He has claws that could cut throught ANYTHING, including abomination. So abomination aint just going against a guy that is faster then him, hes going against a guy that has a healing factor, razor sharp claws, one of the best fighters in mu who dont mind killing and going for the killing blow, and agile while abomination only advantage along with every other brick advantage is just strength. Who would you want to be, I would choose wolverines abilities, wouldnt you, because you basically have the next person beat in spades.

Wolverine 8/10 and I honestly dont know how abomination is getting the two that Im giving him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by carver9
Think about it like this, who would win bruce lee with a sword and a healing factor that heals anything or, lets say Hulk hogan. Thats how big a difference is of the fight. Wolverine has every possible advantage against bricks.

Does Hulk Hogan get a healing factor also and a massive strength boost? And there's a much bigger strength gap between Logan/Abomination than there is between Bruce Lee and Hulk Hogan.

Phantom Zone
Wolverine maybe be faster but I dont think hes fast enough to dance around Abom all day. Abom is probably good enough to stop Wolverine just going up to him and stabbing him, Wolverine will have to negiotate how hes going to do it.

carver9
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Does Hulk Hogan get a healing factor also? And there's a much bigger strength gap between Logan/Abomination than there is between Bruce Lee and Hulk Hogan.

and how good is abomination healing factor? Lets say if wolverine gauged his eyes out (which wouldnt be hard for him to do), how long would it take for abomination to heal from that. If it take minutes then hes dead.

I know theres a gap but hulk hogan can one shot bruce lee if given the chance but I have so much confidence in bruce lee that with the advantages that he has hulk hogan wont land a lick and the fight wont last nothing but some seconds.

jalek moye
Originally posted by carver9
and how good is abomination healing factor? Lets say if wolverine gauged his eyes out (which wouldnt be hard for him to do), how long would it take for abomination to heal from that. If it take minutes then hes dead.

I know theres a gap but hulk hogan can one shot bruce lee if given the chance but I have so much confidence in bruce lee that with the advantages that he has hulk hogan wont land a lick and the fight wont last nothing but some seconds.

Abomination's healing factor takes minutes if not longer for series wounds.

Blight
Originally posted by jalek moye
Abomination's healing factor takes minutes if not longer for series wounds. Scans?

jalek moye
Scans?

dont have any. but every appearance he has he has had nowhere near the healing factor of logan or hulk, and i mean nowhere near.

carver9
Abomination's healing factor takes minutes if not longer for series wounds.

If it takes minutes then hes dead.

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Does Hulk Hogan get a healing factor also and a massive strength boost? And there's a much bigger strength gap between Logan/Abomination than there is between Bruce Lee and Hulk Hogan. There's also a much larger speed and fighting skill gap between them as well.

Blight
dont have any. but every appearance he has he has had nowhere near the healing factor of logan or hulk, and i mean nowhere near. Oh I see what you were getting at. For some reason I read minutes and my vision showed me "Seconds".

jinzin
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Wolverine maybe be faster but I dont think hes fast enough to dance around Abom all day. Abom is probably good enough to stop Wolverine just going up to him and stabbing him, Wolverine will have to negiotate how hes going to do it. Your Wolverine hate never ceases to amaze me.

Phantom Zone
Your Wolverine hate never ceases to amaze me.

All I said was that I dont think Wolverine is going to go up to Abom and just stab him in the eye or cut his arm off. I suspect he would spend some time dodging blows and then getting him with a lethal blow....and you call that hate?

Well I guess if im not saying Wolverine isnt god then yeah thats hate.

jinzin
I guess I interpreted your post wrong. You said you thought Abom was good enough to go up to Wolverine and stab him. Names mixed perhaps?

Phantom Zone
I guess I interpreted your post wrong. You said you thought Abom was good enough to go up to Wolverine and stab him. Names mixed perhaps?

Nah man I think you just blantantly didnt read it properly.

Blight
Nah man I think you just blantantly didnt read it properly. I interpreted it the same way he did erm

jinzin
After I quoted your post: Ah I see what you meant now. NM

Kento
no expression

He's Smarter.
Faster.

By the time WWH had Koed Logan Abomination would have suffered heavy bleeding from his back, eyes, chest, ribs, and losing arterial blood out his arms...... That's something that Abom won't sustain before he can knock Logan unconcious, there's really nothing to argue there. In the first issue of X-Men part didn't that guy touch him and his healing factor go out for a bit and X-23 blinded him when he was fighting the X-Kids and Beast? I wasn't talking about him fighting without his healing factor against Logan because he wasn't. Even a glancing blow from Abom should send Logan miles away anyway..Won't happen in comics sure but there really isn't anything to stop Logan from being thrown, hit, or kicked miles away at the very least in one attack. Abom also has a much longer reach. The only problem is Logan's speed which is nulled do to Thunderclap knocking him back, or having a small quake being created by stomping the ground. WWHulk may be a lot stronger than Abom..but he didn't use his full strength either, and Abom being in the 200 ton range is more than enough to do everything to Logan that Hulk did. Unlike Hulk he'd have to worry about being fatally wounded so he'd have to take a less headfirst approach but still. Knocking Logan's brain around his skull, and casually backhanding him through trees isn't beyond Abom's power.

The Real Wolvie
In the first issue of X-Men part didn't that guy touch him and his healing factor go out for a bit and X-23 blinded him when he was fighting the X-Kids and Beast? I wasn't talking about him fighting without his healing factor against Logan because he wasn't. Even a glancing blow from Abom should send Logan miles away anyway..Won't happen in comics sure but there really isn't anything to stop Logan from being thrown, hit, or kicked miles away at the very least in one attack. Abom also has a much longer reach. The only problem is Logan's speed which is nulled do to Thunderclap knocking him back, or having a small quake being created by stomping the ground. WWHulk may be a lot stronger than Abom..but he didn't use his full strength either, and Abom being in the 200 ton range is more than enough to do everything to Logan that Hulk did. Unlike Hulk he'd have to worry about being fatally wounded so he'd have to take a less headfirst approach but still. Knocking Logan's brain around his skull, and casually backhanding him through trees isn't beyond Abom's power.

Okay, but the point still remains - WWH would have died had he possessed the healing factor of Abom. I mean, he hit Wolverine once - Wolverine went flying through some trees. So what does Logan do? He gets up like it was no big deal, costume all torn to bits and attacks Hulk. Wolverine comments on how Hulks skin is harder to cut so he goes for the eyes. Now first of all, Abom's skin is easier to cut than WWH, therefore, Wolverine would have been ripping into Abom and Abom would have been on the ground screeming at this point. Considering that WWH had to grab Logan and then hammer him him six or seven times on the ground just to cause brain damage, there isn't much Abom can do..even if he manages to ignore the pain of having his back ripped open, he must now deal with the fact that his arm is being sliced to ribbons. Oh wait....the only reason Hulk could grab Logan is because Logan went for the eyes and Hulk healed the wound instantly. So without the HF, Hulk is on the ground going..me eyes me eyes..and Logan is standing there possibly being held back for the other X-men as they see Hulk has been beaten. If this was Emil, then he would be screaming his head off from all the damage to his eyes. Seriously, Abom would have just been shredded. So when you factor in that all you need to do is remove WWH healing factor, and you have a Logan win, the choice becomes obvious in a fight with Abom since he basically is Hulk minus the healing factor and speed advantage.

Just imagine this right...Logan, a man who can dodge bullets at point blank range, slice off the barrels of guns so fast that no one can see it happen, and who displays various other amazing feats of speed isn't going to get tagged by Abom at all. He's just going to rip him up? A thunder clap? PLEASE. Abom might cause earthquakes but Hulk has done that in every fight and still Logan has managed to score blows that would kill anything without invisibility like Juggernaut or insane healing like Hulk. Wolverine could easily just slice Aboms arm off when Abom swings at him...the fights over right then and there and Wolverine only has popped one set of claws and gets annoyed because all of Aboms screaming has blown out his cigar.

Kento
Okay, but the point still remains - WWH would have died had he possessed the healing factor of Abom. I mean, he hit Wolverine once - Wolverine went flying through some trees. So what does Logan do? He gets up like it was no big deal, costume all torn to bits and attacks Hulk. Wolverine comments on how Hulks skin is harder to cut so he goes for the eyes. Now first of all, Abom's skin is easier to cut than WWH, therefore, Wolverine would have been ripping into Abom and Abom would have been on the ground screeming at this point. Considering that WWH had to grab Logan and then hammer him him six or seven times on the ground just to cause brain damage, there isn't much Abom can do..even if he manages to ignore the pain of having his back ripped open, he must now deal with the fact that his arm is being sliced to ribbons. Oh wait....the only reason Hulk could grab Logan is because Logan went for the eyes and Hulk healed the wound instantly. So without the HF, Hulk is on the ground going..me eyes me eyes..and Logan is standing there possibly being held back for the other X-men as they see Hulk has been beaten. If this was Emil, then he would be screaming his head off from all the damage to his eyes. Seriously, Abom would have just been shredded. So when you factor in that all you need to do is remove WWH healing factor, and you have a Logan win, the choice becomes obvious in a fight with Abom since he basically is Hulk minus the healing factor and speed advantage.

Just imagine this right...Logan, a man who can dodge bullets at point blank range, slice off the barrels of guns so fast that no one can see it happen, and who displays various other amazing feats of speed isn't going to get tagged by Abom at all. He's just going to rip him up? A thunder clap? PLEASE. Abom might cause earthquakes but Hulk has done that in every fight and still Logan has managed to score blows that would kill anything without invisibility like Juggernaut or insane healing like Hulk. Wolverine could easily just slice Aboms arm off when Abom swings at him...the fights over right then and there and Wolverine only has popped one set of claws and gets annoyed because all of Aboms screaming has blown out his cigar. Without his healing factor would have probably fought a lot differently instead of just walking through everybodies attacks just because he could. That once should have been able to send Logan to a different town if not state like he punted that one person yet didn't. In a comic Abom won't be bfring Logan but there isn't anything stopping him from doing it with a single punch.

Has Hulk had a speed advantage over Abom??

Just because Logan can heal one aspect of the Thunderclap doesn't mean the other aspect is nulled. Logan will be knocked back by a Thunderclap. And Logan won't be darting around everywhere while being shook up by the earth trembling.

Sure Logan can win the fight..but he can also loose it.

The Real Wolvie
Without his healing factor would have probably fought a lot differently instead of just walking through everybodies attacks just because he could. That once should have been able to send Logan to a different town if not state like he punted that one person yet didn't. In a comic Abom won't be bfring Logan but there isn't anything stopping him from doing it with a single punch.

Has Hulk had a speed advantage over Abom??

Just because Logan can heal one aspect of the Thunderclap doesn't mean the other aspect is nulled. Logan will be knocked back by a Thunderclap. And Logan won't be darting around everywhere while being shook up by the earth trembling.

Sure Logan can win the fight..but he can also loose it.

You are trying to bring realism to the comics where it doesn't belong. Wolverine has danced around Hulk besides the threat of earthquakes and thunderclaps. If WWH didn't have a HF, there would have been NOTHING he could have done to defend himself against Logans strikes. So him changing his fighting style is completely irrelevant. It's not like he could possibly dodge.

So what if Wolvie would have been sent into another town? It's irrelevant because Hulk shoulnd't have tagged him in the first place. The only reason he did was to show off Wolverine's healing. How is Hulk going to hit a guy who dodges bullets? Wolverine's abilities are always brought down in comics which is why he doesn't dodge fighters more often or simply gut them.

I mean face it, if Hulk lacked a HF logan would have killed him in a fight a long time ago - he would have one-shotted grey hulk back in the 80's. You are also aware that Wolverine has the agility to dance around even if there's a mini quake going on right? Considering it's never been a factor in any of his brick fights I don't see why it would be here.

Wolverine COULD lose if Abom manages to tag him...but he would have to do so via BFR as Logan took a shot directly from WWH and just got up..and he had to hammer on Logan like a carpenter hammering a nail just to cause brain damage. So yeah..Abom can only win via BFR because he's just not tagging Logan enough to secure a win via knockout.

That being said, Spidy, Elektra, and Cap all have a better chance against Logan than Abom. I'm not a fanboy I just don't see how this big brick can defend himself against Wolverine's attacks.

I'm Bran
Wolverine's abilities are always brought down in comics which is why he doesn't dodge fighters more often or simply gut them.
lulz

The Real Wolvie
oops didn't mean to make this post..

smile

jinzin
In the first issue of X-Men part didn't that guy touch him and his healing factor go out for a bit and X-23 blinded him when he was fighting the X-Kids and Beast? I wasn't talking about him fighting without his healing factor against Logan because he wasn't. Then why bring it up at all since it did nothing to contribute to the conversation..... no expression

Even a glancing blow from Abom should send Logan miles away anyway.. Assuming that Logan doesn't roll with the punch, assuming Abom hit him at an up angle which would be weird considering how much taller Abom is, almost all of his attacks would certainly be directed downwards.

Won't happen in comics sure but there really isn't anything to stop Logan from being thrown, hit, or kicked miles away at the very least in one attack Well there's a few things... I'll get into them in a moment.

Abom also has a much longer reach. Which isn't really an advantage in his case given Logan's speed. All it means is that if and when he misses it's going to be that much harder to recover and counter.

The only problem is Logan's speed which is nulled do to Thunderclap knocking him back, or having a small quake being created by stomping the ground. WWHulk may be a lot stronger than Abom..but he didn't use his full strength either, and Abom being in the 200 ton range is more than enough to do everything to Logan that Hulk did. Unlike Hulk he'd have to worry about being fatally wounded so he'd have to take a less headfirst approach but still. Knocking Logan's brain around his skull, and casually backhanding him through trees isn't beyond Abom's power. What the f**k?

Okay, now there's no need to be utterly ridiculous here. First Abom isn't much smarter than Savage Hulk and that's when he's completely fine. Thunderclaps are not only out of character for Abom but out of his brain's ability to even formulate as a strategy 99% of the time.
Second, have you SEEN any of the times the thunderclaps have been used against Logan?

The only one that's ever even effected Logan on the battlefield caused him to go into a Berserker Rage and plunge his claws straight through Hulk. confused

As for Hulk not using his full strength on Logan.... Are you KIDDING? At which point has Hulk EVER held back against Wolverine in a fight?
When you've got a big angry gargantuan screaming out "Hulk SMASH little man!" it's pretty damned clear that he's not going to be holding back for Wolverine's safety. Even in the WWH fight, Hulk recognized that pounding Logan as usual was going to get him nowhere. Given that he wanted logan out of the way as soon as possible where does it even become plausible that he was holding back there?
Given that this version of Hulk was times stronger than previous versions and he proved it in multiple fights; there's absolutely no proof, nor reason to even begin to theorize that Abom could pull off the same offensive on Wolverine and the fact that he has to worry about being mortally wounded is only the tip of the iceberg as to why.

Now, you want to talk about how there's not much stopping Logan from getting Brain damage here? Well.... WRONG....

Wolverine has EVERY SINGLE CONCEIVABLE ADVANTAGE in this fight with the exception of strength.. and strength is simply not enough...

Experience- Wolverine's lived several lifetimes and been a reincarnating warrior spirit since biblical times. His skills are so that he outfought the angel of death dozens of times without losing once and been in every major war since coming of age. Just walking onto the field Abom has to worry about going up against someone with much more tactical knowledge, muscle memory, and practice on the battlefield. It doesn't help that Wolverine also has fought tons and tons of bricks with a winning record. erm How many superhuman midgets has Abom fought that he's had to worry about? Based off experience alone, Wolverine's a difficult opponent to overcome.

Better fighter- Wolverine's such an exponentially better fighter than Abomination that there's no real world comparison I can come up with that even begins to demonstrate the gap in their abilities when it comes to fighting. You're talking about a guy on par with Captain America if not better. Even if Logan was a mere human his vast fighting skill would make for an interesting fight against Abomination.

Sheer speed- Wolverine has multiples upon multiples of speed feats and a number of them are going up against bricks just like Abomination. Attacking Hulk and Wendigo without having one blow landing on him. Knocking Kierrok out before Kierrok could even put up a suitable defense. And those are low end. Wolverine casually dodges machine gun fire, bats away rockets, and disappears infront of human sight. He's fast enough to make Spiderman think he's inferior in the speed department for a moment. Now Abomination has to worry about someone who's not only vastly more vetted and skilled than himself, but far faster by comparison to boot.

Enhanced agility- Wolverine's agility has helped to allow him to engage in close combat with Wendigo without being touched before knocking Wends out. He's fooled Hydra into thinking he's Beast, and dodged lasers in a confined space alongside Spiderman. With his agility not only can he compound on his speed to contort and avoid blows from Abomination but he can move from ground attacks to aerial attacks with smooth transitions and perfect balance. So now, Abom has to worry about a more experienced fighter, with vastly superior skill, who is zipping around faster than he can while employing acrobatics intermixed in defense and offense.

Claws- Wolverine can take an Abom punch to the head. He can take another to the head, and another. and another, and another... and so on and so forth... How many times can Abom afford to be punched by Wolverine in turn? Yeah, he can't. Even non life threatening attacks will draw lots of blood from Wolverine. Abomination has to worry about vitals, he has to worry about veins, arteries, he has to worry about accumulation. Wolverine isn't nearly as handicapped, he can take a number of Abomination's attacks and he's the only one here with a one hit killer weapon.

Healing Factor- It allows Wolverine to attack with total disregard to defense and focus completely on offense if he wants to. It's far faster than Abominations and can actually help Wolverine maintain and tolerate the damage he might take in the fight. Abom's doesn't simple as.

Enhanced Senses- Wolverine hearing and sense of smell allow him to fight skilled opponents while blinded even completely dodging attacks in the dark. His sense of touch can detect wind shifts in the air allowing him to react to things as fast as Cyk's eye beams before they reach him without looking. His sense of sight slows time down, allowing him to actually see bullets as they pass by him. His enhanced senses only compound on his speed advantage and add to the response time of his reflexes better allowing him to avoid being attacked at all.

Abomination has to worry about all this and you think Wolverine needs to be concerned about Abomination landing a glancing blow and sending him flying for miles?
Well let's see.. Hulk's done it several times, each time Wolverine's got up and run back to the fight.
Wrecker tried that, Wolverine ran back to the fight and diced him up.
Thing punched him through a building down a couple city blocks, he got back up, ran back to the fight....
I think you see where this is going....
And punching Logan away from the fight?

Yeah, that's a good strategy. At least the fight starts out where both guys can see each other. One hit that sends Logan flying miles isn't going to knock Logan out, it's going to help ensure Logan uses another one of his abilities that doesn't come into play at the start of the fight...
Stealth- The guy can sneak up on other superhumans with heightened senses, he can sneak up on deer, infiltrate the baxter building, run through the woods full sprint without making a sound, disappear in broad daylight.... It's possibly the worst thing Abomination could do here, it even allows Wolverine to fully recover from the hit. erm

All Abomination has here is strength and reach.. that's it... no skills, no brains, no other powers. Just strength, reach, and the hope for a lucky punch (not only in hitting Logan at all, but KOing him when loads don't tend to work most of the time as it is). So the question is, do you think Abom is a lucky guy? To me, his face would dictate otherwise. no expression

Blight
Then why bring it up at all since it did nothing to contribute to the conversation..... no expression

Assuming that Logan doesn't roll with the punch, assuming Abom hit him at an up angle which would be weird considering how much taller Abom is, almost all of his attacks would certainly be directed downwards.

Well there's a few things... I'll get into them in a moment.

Which isn't really an advantage in his case given Logan's speed. All it means is that if and when he misses it's going to be that much harder to recover and counter.

What the f**k?

Okay, now there's no need to be utterly ridiculous here. First Abom isn't much smarter than Savage Hulk and that's when he's completely fine. Thunderclaps are not only out of character for Abom but out of his brain's ability to even formulate as a strategy 99% of the time.
Second, have you SEEN any of the times the thunderclaps have been used against Logan?

The only one that's ever even effected Logan on the battlefield caused him to go into a Berserker Rage and plunge his claws straight through Hulk. confused

As for Hulk not using his full strength on Logan.... Are you KIDDING? At which point has Hulk EVER held back against Wolverine in a fight?
When you've got a big angry gargantuan screaming out "Hulk SMASH little man!" it's pretty damned clear that he's not going to be holding back for Wolverine's safety. Even in the WWH fight, Hulk recognized that pounding Logan as usual was going to get him nowhere. Given that he wanted logan out of the way as soon as possible where does it even become plausible that he was holding back there?
Given that this version of Hulk was times stronger than previous versions and he proved it in multiple fights; there's absolutely no proof, nor reason to even begin to theorize that Abom could pull off the same offensive on Wolverine and the fact that he has to worry about being mortally wounded is only the tip of the iceberg as to why.

Now, you want to talk about how there's not much stopping Logan from getting Brain damage here? Well.... WRONG....

Wolverine has EVERY SINGLE CONCEIVABLE ADVANTAGE in this fight with the exception of strength.. and strength is simply not enough...

Experience- Wolverine's lived several lifetimes and been a reincarnating warrior spirit since biblical times. His skills are so that he outfought the angel of death dozens of times without losing once and been in every major war since coming of age. Just walking onto the field Abom has to worry about going up against someone with much more tactical knowledge, muscle memory, and practice on the battlefield. It doesn't help that Wolverine also has fought tons and tons of bricks with a winning record. erm How many superhuman midgets has Abom fought that he's had to worry about? Based off experience alone, Wolverine's a difficult opponent to overcome.

Better fighter- Wolverine's such an exponentially better fighter than Abomination that there's no real world comparison I can come up with that even begins to demonstrate the gap in their abilities when it comes to fighting. You're talking about a guy on par with Captain America if not better. Even if Logan was a mere human his vast fighting skill would make for an interesting fight against Abomination.

Sheer speed- Wolverine has multiples upon multiples of speed feats and a number of them are going up against bricks just like Abomination. Attacking Hulk and Wendigo without having one blow landing on him. Knocking Kierrok out before Kierrok could even put up a suitable defense. And those are low end. Wolverine casually dodges machine gun fire, bats away rockets, and disappears infront of human sight. He's fast enough to make Spiderman think he's inferior in the speed department for a moment. Now Abomination has to worry about someone who's not only vastly more vetted and skilled than himself, but far faster by comparison to boot.

Enhanced agility- Wolverine's agility has helped to allow him to engage in close combat with Wendigo without being touched before knocking Wends out. He's fooled Hydra into thinking he's Beast, and dodged lasers in a confined space alongside Spiderman. With his agility not only can he compound on his speed to contort and avoid blows from Abomination but he can move from ground attacks to aerial attacks with smooth transitions and perfect balance. So now, Abom has to worry about a more experienced fighter, with vastly superior skill, who is zipping around faster than he can while employing acrobatics intermixed in defense and offense.

Claws- Wolverine can take an Abom punch to the head. He can take another to the head, and another. and another, and another... and so on and so forth... How many times can Abom afford to be punched by Wolverine in turn? Yeah, he can't. Even non life threatening attacks will draw lots of blood from Wolverine. Abomination has to worry about vitals, he has to worry about veins, arteries, he has to worry about accumulation. Wolverine isn't nearly as handicapped, he can take a number of Abomination's attacks and he's the only one here with a one hit killer weapon.

Healing Factor- It allows Wolverine to attack with total disregard to defense and focus completely on offense if he wants to. It's far faster than Abominations and can actually help Wolverine maintain and tolerate the damage he might take in the fight. Abom's doesn't simple as.

Enhanced Senses- Wolverine hearing and sense of smell allow him to fight skilled opponents while blinded even completely dodging attacks in the dark. His sense of touch can detect wind shifts in the air allowing him to react to things as fast as Cyk's eye beams before they reach him without looking. His sense of sight slows time down, allowing him to actually see bullets as they pass by him. His enhanced senses only compound on his speed advantage and add to the response time of his reflexes better allowing him to avoid being attacked at all.

Abomination has to worry about all this and you think Wolverine needs to be concerned about Abomination landing a glancing blow and sending him flying for miles?
Well let's see.. Hulk's done it several times, each time Wolverine's got up and run back to the fight.
Thing punched him through a building down a couple city blocks, he got back up, ran back to the fight....

Yeah, that's a good strategy. At least the fight starts out where both guys can see each other. One hit that sends Logan flying miles isn't going to knock Logan out, it's going to help ensure Logan uses another one of his abilities that doesn't come into play at the start of the fight...
Stealth- The guy can sneak up on other superhumans with heightened senses, he can sneak up on deer, infiltrate the baxter building, run through the woods full sprint without making a sound, disappear in broad daylight.... It's possibly the worst thing Abomination could do here, it even allows Wolverine to fully recover from the hit. erm

All Abomination has here is strength and reach.. that's it... no skills, no brains, no other powers. Just strength, reach, and the hope for a lucky punch (not only in hitting Logan at all, but KOing him when loads don't tend to work most of the time as it is). So the question is, do you think Abom is a lucky guy? To me, his face would dictate otherwise. no expression Bravo

occultdestroyer
Everyone seems to be forgetting that this scenario is PIS/CIS-free.

Abomination wins every. single. time.

Sure, he may not have the same healing factor as Wolvie or Hulk, but the guy's known to be much stronger than Hulk.

One good haymaker will send Wolvie's body parts flying in the air.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Sure, he may not have the same healing factor as Wolvie or Hulk, but the guy's known to be much stronger than Hulk.

Nobodies forgetting anything.

Placidity
Nobodies forgetting anything.

Just ignoring it. stick out tongue

jinzin

What part of Wolverine stomping on Emil has anything to do with PIS? And CIS IN NOT EXEMPT FROM FIGHTS.

Emil is known to be stronger than a calm Hulk at the beginning of the fight, but often gets overpowered rather quickly especially in the last decade.

I'm sorry I wasn't aware that strength nullifies everyother advantage on the battlefield.

I guess Abomination beats the Flash.
Proffesor X.
I beat he would beat Captain America in 3 seconds flat......

roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
ABOMINATION BEATS RULK!!! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/biscuits.gif

Juk3n

Because Wolverine has never taken a direct hit from anyone with Aboms strength and shrugged it off? Because it is completley farfetched to think that Wolverine could dance around Aboms shots and counter with the foot long-indestructable-hard as ass hair claws.

And because no one as un-skilled, un-agile, slow and aged as Logan could possess the ability to slash eyes out?

mm hmm, you've made a good case there.

Kento
Then why bring it up at all since it did nothing to contribute to the conversation..... no expression

Assuming that Logan doesn't roll with the punch, assuming Abom hit him at an up angle which would be weird considering how much taller Abom is, almost all of his attacks would certainly be directed downwards.

Well there's a few things... I'll get into them in a moment.

Which isn't really an advantage in his case given Logan's speed. All it means is that if and when he misses it's going to be that much harder to recover and counter.

What the f**k?

All Abomination has here is strength and reach.. that's it... no skills, no brains, no other powers. Just strength, reach, and the hope for a lucky punch (not only in hitting Logan at all, but KOing him when loads don't tend to work most of the time as it is). So the question is, do you think Abom is a lucky guy? To me, his face would dictate otherwise. no expression I seen the thunderclaps you posted in the respect thread. And against the X-Men Cyclops doesn't look any worse off than Logan. Unless something happens the next page to show Logan is better off than the others. And as for the Thing..Mr. Fantastic is completely fine also without either being knocked away. The only one where nothing happens in when Hulk creates that huge crater.

Though I only said it would knock him back to null his whole speed advantage thing. Not that it would do any damage.

And I was talking about Hulk not using all his strength in WWH against Logan. He didn't even want to fight any of them just get them out of the way.

I'm just saying it's not out of the realm of possibility for Abom to win.

jinzin
I seen the thunderclaps you posted in the respect thread. And against the X-Men Cyclops doesn't look any worse off than Logan. Unless something happens the next page to show Logan is better off than the others. And as for the Thing..Mr. Fantastic is completely fine also without either being knocked away. The only one where nothing happens in when Hulk creates that huge crater.

Though I only said it would knock him back to null his whole speed advantage thing. Not that it would do any damage.

And I was talking about Hulk not using all his strength in WWH against Logan. He didn't even want to fight any of them just get them out of the way.

I'm just saying it's not out of the realm of possibility for Abom to win.

In the first example, the sheer fact that Wolverine's still conscious proves he's better off considering the Hulk battered him from the danger room to the second floor of the X-mansion...

In any case I fail to see where those examples lose their credability... unless of course you're embuing what the Thunderclap can do as being more effective than how it's represented.

I know what you were talking about and it's absurd. He may not have wanted to fight when he got there but he wasn't holding back once the fight got started.... He threw x-23 full bore through a stone wall. On top of that he flat out stated he didn't have time to fight Logan all day, so the only logical thing to assume is that he wasn't holding back his punches. erm

Possibility? No... a snowballs chance maybe but still possible.
Probability. Definitely not.

Kento
In the first example, the sheer fact that Wolverine's still conscious proves he's better off considering the Hulk battered him from the danger room to the second floor of the X-mansion...

In any case I fail to see where those examples lose their credability... unless of course you're embuing what the Thunderclap can do as being more effective than how it's represented.

I know what you were talking about and it's absurd. He may not have wanted to fight when he got there but he wasn't holding back once the fight got started.... He threw x-23 full bore through a stone wall. On top of that he flat out stated he didn't have time to fight Logan all day, so the only logical thing to assume is that he wasn't holding back his punches. erm

Possibility? No... a snowballs chance maybe but still possible.
Probability. Definitely not. I never said that a thunderclap would do more than knock him back..which it would and did along with the rest of the X-Men. I'm not arguing if it would hurt him or not.

Though does Thing's thunderclap even hit Logan or Reed?? It seems more to just hit Magneto and Storm.

He threw a chick he knew had a healing factor through a wall...How does that even equate to using his full strength. Any Hulk could accomplish that. Just like almost any Hulk should just be able to casually backhand Logan through those trees and beat Logan's brains around in his skull while holding him. He took him out the quickest way he knew how...which doesn't mean he had to use all his strength to do so.

Leobama
Just a question. Is it possible that Wolverine could get hit hard enough that one or more bones could get dislocated? I'm sure that he doesn't have metal joints. Know what I mean?

jinzin
I never said that a thunderclap would do more than knock him back..which it would and did along with the rest of the X-Men. I'm not arguing if it would hurt him or not.

Though does Thing's thunderclap even hit Logan or Reed?? It seems more to just hit Magneto and Storm.

He threw a chick he knew had a healing factor through a wall...How does that even equate to using his full strength. Any Hulk could accomplish that. Just like almost any Hulk should just be able to casually backhand Logan through those trees and beat Logan's brains around in his skull while holding him. He took him out the quickest way he knew how...which doesn't mean he had to use all his strength to do so. And there's not even much eveidence to support that.

Okay, Hulk is not well aware of x-23's abilities. Has he ever seen her in action? No. Does he have composite files of her in his batcave? No. Is he telepathic? NO!

He threw a girl through a wall who didn't display that she could take anywhere NEAR that amount of Punishment and survive. Frankly the whole of the WWH storyline kinda dictates that he wasn't holding back on his opponents. erm But he changed all that when Wolverine one of his older and most prolific enemies show up? Puh-lease.

Sure any Hulk could knock Wolverine through a forest, or bash him into unconsciousness... but ALL of those Hulks wouldn't be holding back and neither did this one. The sheer fact that he's trying to get Logan out of his way as soon as possible dictates that it's much more logical to assume he's using full strength than not. And frankly, you have no proof of any sort to back up that claim of yours up anyhow. In any case, it doesn't matter as that Hulk>>>>>> Abomination in just about every way and even then he would have been downed without his healing factor.

jinzin
Originally posted by Leobama
Just a question. Is it possible that Wolverine could get hit hard enough that one or more bones could get dislocated? I'm sure that he doesn't have metal joints. Know what I mean? Logan's bones are fused at the molecular level. Don't ask me how that works I don't know. All I know is that there's a reason his head stays connected when he gets an uppercut from a class 100 and that's the closest thing as to an explanation for why.

Leobama
What about in the Ultimate universe when the Hulk pulls him apart? And please don't say "because it's the ultimate universe."

Starscream M
Logan's bones are fused at the molecular level. Don't ask me how that works I don't know. All I know is that there's a reason his head stays connected when he gets an uppercut from a class 100 and that's the closest thing as to an explanation for why. no...logan's bones are NOT fused...there's no evidence for that whatsover

Spiderman's head stays connected from his body when he gets uppercutted by bricks as well

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Starscream M
no...logan's bones are NOT fused...there's no evidence for that whatsover

Spiderman's head stays connected from his body when he gets uppercutted by bricks as well

Yeah and Cap as well...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>