Shujinko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Funny. I thought this guy had a respect thread awhile back, but I guess not. No matter..

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/2229/shujinkorender01jc4.jpg

Origin: Earthrealm
Race: Human
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Hair White
Fighting Styles: Mantis, Shaolin Fist, Dan Tien Dao
Family: Unknown
Special Skill: Ability to absorb the fighting styles and special attack patterns of warriors he encounters with great ease.

Deception Ending

Yt9QXXMYVOY

Armageddon Bio

http://www.mkarmageddon.com/assets/bios/bio_shujinko.html

Armageddon Ending

CwBdpK0XP_0

Wei Phoenix
Ah, Shunjinko. A prime example of how the world and a higher power can anally rape even the most innocent child's dreams.

Man of...
My Shujinko was a beast...

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Ah, Shunjinko. A prime example of how the world and a higher power can anally rape even the most innocent child's dreams.
Indeed. =(

Originally posted by Man of...
My Shujinko was a beast...
Heh. I sucked with the Mantis and Shaolin Fist fighting styles, which gave me a hard time against Scorpion at the end of Deception's Konquest mode, especially when I played it on the hardest difficulty, but I still loved using Shujinko for his decent arsenal of stolen fighting techniques. stick out tongue

Overall though, this guy is like my favorite hero in the MK universe (if you can even consider him one). Liked him way more than Liu Lame and Kung Lao. Taven was meh.

Luminatus
Shujinko is the human granted a gift by a villain to absorb and learn the styles/powers of any warrior he encunters. Canonically, he trained under:

Bo' Rai Cho
Sub-Zero
Ashrah
Ermac
Havik
Mileena
Baraka
Hotaru
Nightwolf
Kenshi
Scorpion
Sindel

He defeated:
4 Orderrealm Guards
Baraka
Elder Gods' Champion Scorpion
Tanya

He fought inconclusively:
Shang Tsung
Raiden

Thus one could say he knows all the powers and styles of all those fighters, even the ones he didn't train under. Even with just the under, that gives him:
-24 different fighting styles
-12 different weapon styles
-ice manipulation (Sub-Zero)
-telekinesis (Kenshi, Ermac)
-fire manipulation (Scorpion)
-lightning manipulation (Nightwolf)
-Teleportation (a few different fighters)
-his body can bend in unnatural ways (Havik). Like breaking his neck and then righting it with no problem.
-Can fight effectively without his eyes (Kenshi)

Canonically, he defeated Onaga in Deception:
http://mkw.mortalkombatonline.com/mka/onaga/
"My pawn Shujinko had grown more powerful than I ever anticipated. Rallying warriors to his cause, he absorbed their fighting abilities and shattered the six Kamidogu, rendering me vulnerable. Only the amulet I had retrieved from the sorcerer Quan Chi gave me protection. "
Yt9QXXMYVOY

Also I've been wandering around in Deception Konquest and there are apparently other fighters Shujinko can take powers from. Right now I've only found Kira but there might be more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.