Marvel Trend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
marvel as of recent seems to be entering a new generation, they seem to be replacing their old heroes, or at the least creating newer/younger versions to carry the mantle.
examples:
Hulk/Skaar
Wolverine/Daken
Captain America/Bucky
most recently I believe it's the Black Panther

I think it's kinda cool...although I do hope Black Panther doesn't retire for good.

Kris Blaze
So far, neither Skaar nor Daken has attempted to "replace" the Hulk.

Trackz
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
So far, neither Skaar nor Daken has attempted to "replace" the Hulk. daken is the new wolverine pretty much, and I also said if not replace they are newer versions that are getting popular fast.

both cap and BP have already been replaced

Phantom Zone
I doubt its permanent they always do shit like this once in a while but im getting kinda worried about Cap....if he doesnt come back sometime this year im going to get a bit edgey.

Philosophía
facepalm

You have only 4 examples, 2 of which are bad and one that hasn't been yet fully explained (the Black Panther one).

http://i44.tinypic.com/k392f5.jpg

jalek moye
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I doubt its permanent they always do shit like this once in a while but im getting kinda worried about Cap....if he doesnt come back sometime this year im going to get a bit edgey.

i'm worried about steve as well

Kazenji
So you all think they're keeping Steve Rogers alive somehow when we clearly seen him got shot in the head?

Trackz

jalek moye
Originally posted by Kazenji
So you all think they're keeping Steve Rogers alive somehow when we clearly seen him got shot in the head?

well he didn't get shot in the head when he died. hell he actually lived through a headshot before. We are saying that they normally bring people back in comics when they die, but we are worried that he might no be back

Trackz
Originally posted by jalek moye
well he didn't get shot in the head when he died. hell he actually lived through a headshot before. We are saying that they normally bring people back in comics when they die, but we are worried that he might no be back I think theyre putting him to bed for good, they confirmed he was dead in secret invasion, then they have Thor put his spirit to rest...I dunno

Kris Blaze
Daken isn't taking over for Wolverine and Skaar sure as hell won't "take over" whatever the Hulk is doing. If there's a "trend" it's nothing more than the appearance of a younger generation.

Originally posted by Trackz
I think theyre putting him to bed for good, they confirmed he was dead in secret invasion, then they have Thor put his spirit to rest...I dunno

Yeah, I can't imagine any circumstances where Cap will return.

Trackz
Daken isn't taking over for Wolverine and Skaar sure as hell won't "take over" whatever the Hulk is doing. If there's a "trend" it's nothing more than the appearance of a younger generation.

thats what I said,

willRules

Cap = Bucky. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm Bran
Who cares?

Marvel sucks.

Symmetric Chaos

It's not like they could freeze him and wait a decade or two to resurrect him as a major character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vally Doosh
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Who cares?

Marvel sucks.

Warrior18

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! sad

Phantom Zone

C'mon man they always come up with something he was an LMD or a skrull, or whatever.

Originally posted by willRules
Cap = Bucky. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont know why you're rolling your eyes at me. Jean Paul Valley was Batman...and? John Walker was Captain America...and?

willRules
I dont know why you're rolling your eyes at me. Jean Paul Valley was Batman...and? John Walker was Captain America...and?

I roll my eyes...it's a sexual thing cool

And Bucky is Cap now, that's how it is. Live with it.

Phantom Zone
I roll my eyes...it's a sexual thing cool

And Bucky is Cap now, that's how it is. Live with it.

Why are you so argumentative? Doesnt seem very Christian to me. erm

Darth Vicious

Me too. I thought his "death" would last for a few months but every passing month im not sure if he'll ver be back. Its taking too long. Batman seems to be going the same route of Cap.

willRules
Why are you so argumentative? Doesnt seem very Christian to me. erm

I'm not very argumentative, can you prove it? mad I'm never known to argue mad

That's so unfair. I was getting all wound up ready for a cracking argument and you had to make me ask myself what JC from Nazareth would do. big grin

Phantom Zone
I'm not very argumentative, can you prove it? mad I'm never known to argue mad

That's so unfair. I was getting all wound up ready for a cracking argument and you had to make me ask myself what JC from Nazareth would do. big grin

Look just go away please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.