Daken vs. Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
the sons continue their fathers classic fight:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/176056-107116-daken_super.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/649895-stolen_board_super.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Those pictures say Sakaar would rape him.

Original Smurph
Is Skaar on a fatter version of Surfer's board?

Trackz
apparently, daken does have his pheremones, meaning he'd be harder to hit, and he's more skilled (around 60 years of old)

guy222
skaar

jalek moye
dont tell me somhow skaar beat surfer and took his board

guy222
they should fight next issue

jalek moye
thye better not have hm beat surfer. What can he really do him honestly

TricksterPriest
If he actually jacked Surfer's board............you know what? **** Pak if he did that. That puts him in Loeb and Mcduffie territory.

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If he actually jacked Surfer's board............you know what? **** Pak if he did that. That puts him in Loeb and Mcduffie territory.

QFT.

jalek moye

Yea everyone is overrating their creations now

janus77
technically that's not "over-rating" as Skaar has no significant feats yet and what Pak plots for him, will be the determinant for others "rating" him.

think the obvious answer is that Skaar will hitch a ride on the board to go do something, whilst the Surfer attends to other matters

jalek moye
Originally posted by janus77
technically that's not "over-rating" as Skaar has no significant feats yet and what Pak plots for him, will be the determinant for others "rating" him.

think the obvious answer is that Skaar will hitch a ride on the board to go do something, whilst the Surfer attends to other matters

i'm going by what hes done so far, i'm fine with him getting more powerful but that would be a huge leap to him being able to do beat up surfer and take his board.

I'm Bran
Surfer apparently teams up with him... but they apparently fight in the next issue.

Which I am not looking forward to at all.

Badabing
Originally posted by jalek moye
thye better not have hm beat surfer. What can he really do him honestly He may have the Old Power in the next issue.

Mindset
Old power can suck my nuts

TricksterPriest

Obvious answer aside, it would be overration on a grand scale. I refuse to accept the concept of the "Son of Hulk" even touching Silver Surfer. thumb down Feats be damned, that's the kind of shit Loeb and Mcduffie pull.

guy222
has has the old power and his mom's power

skaar wins

I'm Bran
How would the Old Power make him a competitor against Surfer?

In the next issue?

janus77
if he has Hulk's power to somewhere near Hulk's level, then he's obviously capable of ringing Surfer's bell (physically). so it would just require immense CIS (on Surfer's part) for Surfer to lose.

if Skaar doesn't (and at the moment he's not looking like he does) have Hulk's level of power, then I'm sure Surfer will be cheap-shotted, he won't fight Skaar, he'll know instantly that Skaar is the son of Hulk (CA) and he'll try and reason with him, but Skaar will wallop him greatly for the troubles yes

thereafter, like a drunk teenager on a joyride, he'll whisk off with Surfer's board, completely ignorant to the fact that it is a part of Surfer and cannot be mastered by any other ...

I'm Bran
if he has Hulk's power to somewhere near Hulk's level, then he's obviously capable of ringing Surfer's bell (physically). so it would just require immense CIS (on Surfer's part) for Surfer to lose.
If he was somewhere near Hulk's level, then he'd be almost completely ineffective against Surfer (physically), if previous encounters tell us anything. erm

janus77
by Hulk's levels I was thinking more WWH than Bannerless or Savage.
Hulk's grown stronger since those encounters, much much stronger (Tempus Fugit states as much).

I'm Bran
by Hulk's levels I was thinking more WWH than Bannerless or Savage.
Hulk's grown stronger since those encounters, much much stronger (Tempus Fugit states as much). Uh... huh...

Then I really doubt he's anywhere near that level. Otherwise, he'd already be more powerful than the current Hulk walking around.

complexbrother
Skarr twould take this.

guy222
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/4412/skaar6021ea6.th.jpg

FTW

TricksterPriest
What exactly is "The Old Power?"

I'm Bran
What exactly is "The Old Power?" Power that is old.

Accel
It's just a cover and really, how often are those reliable at having any thing that goes on in the story?

I wouldn't worry about it since Pak generally tends to write his characters respectfully.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Power that is old.

mite bit more detail? srug

Accel: Have to agree about his good stuff. Planet Hulk was great. Though......WWH was ass. stick out tongue

jalek moye
yea what is this old power supposded to do

Trackz
Originally posted by jalek moye
yea what is this old power supposded to do I think it gives him the power to strengthen himself by drawing power from the planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.