Thanos, thor vs darkseid, orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Standard thanos
Classic thor

vs

Standard darkseid
Orion w/ full gear

who wins?

Philosophía
Team 2.

Kris Blaze

joshypooh
team 2 loses

TricksterPriest

joshypooh

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by joshypooh
standard darkseid

Forum rules say current is standard. stick out tongue

And if you meant pre-FC, then we get into the old Thanos vs. Darkseid arguement. Which for most people ends with Darkseid crushing Thanos.

fangirl101

joshypooh
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Forum rules say current is standard. stick out tongue

And if you meant pre-FC, then we get into the old Thanos vs. Darkseid arguement. Which for most people ends with Darkseid crushing Thanos. if he wanted current he would state current. standard uxas cant beat thanos. he would need the ale

The Illuminati
Team 1 FTW

fangirl101
Team 2.

no Doubt.

WhiteWitchKing
Team 1

gogogadgetgo
team1 wins

standard darkseid is a chum who gets physically beaten by superman.

lawest9
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
team1 wins

standard darkseid is a chum who gets physically beaten by superman. Getting beat by SUPERMAN in a PHYSICAL h2h fight is no disgrace.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by lawest9
Getting beat by SUPERMAN in a PHYSICAL h2h fight is no disgrace.

sure it is. thor is to superman and thanos is to darkseid. thor can't physically beat thor thus darkseid being physically overpowered by superman is a disgrace in my book.

Slaanesh
team 1 everytime..

TheBadguy
Team 1 like always

Thanos vs. Darkseid arguement. Which for most people ends with Darkseid crushing Thanos.

Is that before or after Darkseid crushes his own face on step #3? Or on Supes knuckles

lawest9
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
sure it is. thor is to superman and thanos is to darkseid. thor can't physically beat thor thus darkseid being physically overpowered by superman is a disgrace in my book. In the jla/avengers crossover which is canon, superman beat thor despite thor battering him with the hammer and thanos/darkseid would likely be a stalemate until supes show up to give DS a hand after beating thor.

lawest9
In the jla/avengers crossover which is canon, superman beat thor despite thor battering him with the hammer and thanos/darkseid would likely be a stalemate until supes show up to give DS a hand after beating thor. Oops.....my bad people i got alittle mixed up on the threads....superman is not involved in this fight, excuse me.......its been a long christmas day!

TricksterPriest
Apparently you didn't get the memo about the true power of the New Gods, as confirmed by the retcons in Final Crisis. You have to take them with that context. wink

joshypooh
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Team 1 like always

Is that before or after Darkseid crushes his own face on step #3? Or on Supes knuckles laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Omega Effect, boomtube BFR, Darkseid has a thousand ways to end this. Tell me, can Thanos travel through Time?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Team 1 like always

Is that before or after Darkseid crushes his own face on step #3? Or on Supes knuckles

Way to lowball, tool.

It's right after Spider-man and Squirrel girl drop Thanos.

lawest9
Apparently you didn't get the memo about the true power of the New Gods, as confirmed by the retcons in Final Crisis. You have to take them with that context. wink Iknow i didn't tp, can you run it down for me please.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 1 everytime.. Yep.

Omega Effect, boomtube BFR, Darkseid has a thousand ways to end this. Tell me, can Thanos travel through Time? So does Thanos. Darkseid cant end other beings such as raker,superman,doomsday,etc. in this manner yet he does it to Thanos? No,he doesnt. Thanos is more durable,smarter,can erect forcefields,etc. to deal with Seid. He breaks in much like Doomsday did imo.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Way to lowball, tool.

It's right after Spider-man and Squirrel girl drop Thanos. Sg isnt canon.

TricksterPriest
Iknow i didn't tp, can you run it down for me please.

Can't post it without massive spoilers for Final Crisis.

Philosophía
Lulz.

Spoilers. Serious business.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.