Severance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Has anyone else seen this? I just caught it the other night. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a great little movie, very campy. I would definitely recommend it.

A team-building weekend in the mountains of Eastern Europe goes horribly wrong for the sales division of the multi-national weapons company Palisade Defence when they become the victims of a group of crazed killers who will stop at nothing to see them dead

wgPHmmiHhQ0

deathbycorn
Yeah I saw it back in like 2006 when it first came out and have a copy of the DVD.

Danny Dyer from The Football Factory is in it.

MildPossession
It's been out on dvd for some time yes...

It's definitely a step up over that rubbish Creep. I enjoyed Severance a lot, good film.

ragesRemorse
yeah, i got out of horror for a while. The only horror that i had been exposed to over the past few years was mainstream garbage. Although, i have been catching up. Other than Severance i've just seen a few gems, Calvaire, Let the right one in, Antibodies, Sheitan and the devils chair. So, a few threads may pop up which are dedicated to older movies lol

MildPossession
Antibodies is one I have yet to see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.