Yu Yu Hakusho vs Sailor Moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kirikaze Fuuma
team yusuke :

1. Yusuke Urameshi
2. Hiei
3. Kurama
4. Kuwabara
5. Genkai

team sailor soldiers

1. S Moon
2. S Mercury
3. S Mars
4. S Jupiter
5. S Venus.

both have their manga and anime powers. who win this?

Quincy
Team Urameshi in a curb-stomp of demon-ness.

Csdabest
Sailor Mercury said she will give me a blow job if I say Sailor Solideirs. So my money is on the Sailor Soldiers....^_^ i cant resist. teen girls in skirts. No real man will deny

TheBadguy
I would say Yusuke's team but then I remember hearing some weird things from Sailor Moon fanboys. Things like planet busters+ and mass reality warping, for starters. I don't know if it was just wankcity or if they really did things like that.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TheBadguy
I would say Yusuke's team but then I remember hearing some weird things from Sailor Moon fanboys. Things like planet busters+ and mass reality warping, for starters. I don't know if it was just wankcity or if they really did things like that.

I heard that too, but I didn't see the end. I just know that they fought someone named sailor galaxia or just galaxia...anyway sounds like a las vegas tranny but apparently she was like the Ultimecia of the anime, some end all be all chick who they couldn't kill. Usagi had to purify her or something.

Kirikaze Fuuma
all I see when I read the manga is sailor moon defeat someone called chaos which is said to be the strongest creature in the galaxy. I can't see something like galaxy buster or something like that.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
all I see when I read the manga is sailor moon defeat someone called chaos which is said to be the strongest creature in the galaxy. I can't see something like galaxy buster or something like that.
yeah that was the Sailor Stars one
even though...the Salior Senshi dont really fight they let you kick the shit outta them, maybe let you kill some of them, then they purify your soul.....

King Kandy
Sailor Scouts win, actually Moon can solo. Chaos (at least star-busting) >>> Yu Yu Hakusho cast.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sailor Scouts win, actually Moon can solo. Chaos (at least star-busting) >>> Yu Yu Hakusho cast.

he's the strongest in the galaxy but we never see chaos fight and destroy a star. how did you know he could? even so, do you think chaos has a star durability?

King Kandy
We know Chaos is powerful because:

A. He eats stars.

B. All the villains of Sailor Moon where actually drawing on his power.

Chaos ultimately got beat by Sailor Moon hitting him with an attack fueled by all the stars in the Galaxy, but it is said he will eventually be reborn in a stronger form called Sailor Chaos. In an alternate future where he achieved that form, he ruled and devastated the whole universe.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I checked the final chapter on manga again about that and I didn't find any statement about he eat stars. Chaos is only a being that was trapped in the Galaxy Cauldron and missed out on becoming a star. In the end with the help of all of the Senshi Sailor Moon is able to force it into the Galaxy Cauldron and everyone who was killed are sent back to their originating planet and time, reincarnated after the battle

Peach
Then you need to read more than just the final chapter of the manga.

The Senshi would win this easily.

jake hamoy
i don't know guys but why does the senshis need to transform for 20 seconds? if they are not invulnerable in transformation phase, one can easilly stun them or spell-break them and stops them from transforming. a major weakness. stupid monsters!!!!! they should at least try to stop the senshi's transformation to know if they're vulnerable or not..

Wei Phoenix
As far as we know the transformation could be a time stop thing. Has anyone ever tried to stop them mid transformation?

King Kandy
Originally posted by jake hamoy
i don't know guys but why does the senshis need to transform for 20 seconds? if they are not invulnerable in transformation phase, one can easilly stun them or spell-break them and stops them from transforming. a major weakness. stupid monsters!!!!! they should at least try to stop the senshi's transformation to know if they're vulnerable or not..
It only LOOKS like 20 seconds, I think the assumption is that in reality it's instant.

Quincy
We'll I'm pretty sure that Kurama is smarter than all of the Senshi, and could just strategize his way to victory. Team Urameshi is no group of pushovers. Yusuke has the sacred energy, and It's doubtful that a Sailor Scout could survive being attacked by the Dragon of the Darkness flame full force.

Even Kuwabara is pretty talented. I mean, his aura is so powerful it can cause his skin to be impenetrable with focus.

jake hamoy
i think it's possible for kurama to create plants that diffuse energy or "mana-leak". so in tactics and strategy, it would be between kurama and mercury (both are geniuses). but the story would be different if saturn comes in but it could also change if raisen comes in. anyway if that happens, we may never know the end for we're already 6 feet under.

BetaProxy
Lol this is a joke thread, the sailor scouts vs. team yusuke. The guy who yusuke fought at the end said that if they were fighting on earth the planet would be destroyed by his power. The only way those hookers could win is if they shared their aids and herpes while Yusuke shoots a spirit gun out of his dick into Usagi's vagina.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BetaProxy
Lol this is a joke thread, the sailor scouts vs. team yusuke. The guy who yusuke fought at the end said that if they were fighting on earth the planet would be destroyed by his power. The only way those hookers could win is if they shared their aids and herpes while Yusuke shoots a spirit gun out of his dick into Usagi's vagina.

Actually the Senshis were fighting beings way above that. Galaxia's power was a threat to the universe itself. Team Urameshi is the one that gets stomped here.

BetaProxy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Actually the Senshis were fighting beings way above that. Galaxia's power was a threat to the universe itself. Team Urameshi is the one that gets stomped here.

Idk define threat to the universe, what exactly could he do? I always thought sailor moon was some sort of pre-fanservice show. Word of advice I wouldn't take information presented in shoujo's seriously. Take Ouran High school host look at the bs that goes on there...

Quincy

What's some feats of the sailor moon chicks? I'm sure most of us have seen what Team Urameshi can do, but I've never actually watched Sailor moon.

Kirikaze Fuuma
even Haruka's world shaking and Michiru's deep submerge only create a very small crater on the wardrobe in OVA. the other? no feat except saturn. even Eternal Sailor Moon's attack only purified a phage and not killed them(maybe she did the same to Chaos? or she only sealed Chaos in galaxy cauldron?). compared to Urameshi's team who can cause a massive destruction and Yusuke burn the entire arena of demon world which is almost as big as an island in the final tourney with reigan.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Quincy
What's some feats of the sailor moon chicks? I'm sure most of us have seen what Team Urameshi can do, but I've never actually watched Sailor moon.

Sailor Moon feats are kind of hard for me to explain. The only thing I can really say is that she has fought beings with the capacity to destroy a universe. Sailor Galaxia was a threat to the existence of life. I didn't catch the final seasons of Yuyu but did they fight anyone with power on a universal scale?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Sailor Moon feats are kind of hard for me to explain. The only thing I can really say is that she has fought beings with the capacity to destroy a universe. Sailor Galaxia was a threat to the existence of life. I didn't catch the final seasons of Yuyu but did they fight anyone with power on a universal scale?

what kind of threat? universe busting? IIRC she just collected a star seeds from a galaxy to a galaxy.

ThunderGodEneru
Sailor Moon feats are kind of hard for me to explain. The only thing I can really say is that she has fought beings with the capacity to destroy a universe. Sailor Galaxia was a threat to the existence of life. I didn't catch the final seasons of Yuyu but did they fight anyone with power on a universal scale? Star busting or even universe busting meaqns jack-shit if you don't have the capability of defending yourself in a one-on-one encounter, so defeating a universe buster does not put them on that level, and I have yet to see the Sailor Senshis demonstrate speed, strength, or durability on par with the YYH characters.

Pyron_Express
The Starlights were able to fly all over the galaxy, and they were defeated by Galaxia - Sailor moon was able to beat Galaxia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cstEU5CBmT8

BetaProxy
Honestly, that video was nothing compared to what I've seen in yuyu hakusho...

Pyron_Express
Honestly, that video was nothing compared to what I've seen in yuyu hakusho... laughing

They were flying across the entire galaxy. Show me scans of any YYH doing that. lol

Quincy
Originally posted by Pyron_Express
The Starlights were able to fly all over the galaxy, and they were defeated by Galaxia - Sailor moon was able to beat Galaxia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cstEU5CBmT8

The flew around and then got knocked back in that video.

Awesome?

BetaProxy
laughing

They were flying across the entire galaxy. Show me scans of any YYH doing that. lol

Ya but the aftermath after that explosion was soo tiny. Even the fight Yusuke vs. Toguro was more epic than that...

I'm still thinking 1 full powered spirit gun Sailor Scouts are dead.

Pyron_Express
The flew around and then got knocked back in that video.

Awesome? Huh? They flew around the entire galaxy, then got smacked back on the planet they were previously on.

This is what Gaxaia is capable of doing to a planet by just pointing her wand:
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8372/smile305015sailormoonbb9.jpg

The starlights were fighting her at FTL speeds making huge explosions across the galaxy, they then got hit back at the planet that they previously on.

Sailor Moon defeated her (not in that video; cant find the scans nor videos).

Lololol, travelling at FTL speeds, getting smacked around at FTL speeds, fighting a planet buster+, surviving re-entry>>>>>>Spirit gun

BetaProxy
Huh? They flew around the entire galaxy, then got smacked back on the planet they were previously on.

The starlights were fighting her at FTL speeds making huge explosions across the galaxy, they then got hit back at the planet that they previously on.

Sailor Moon defeated her (not in that video; cant find the scans nor videos).

Well, then it didn't happen...

Wei Phoenix
Final fight with Galaxia

Gg5mIJOzPho

BetaProxy
Given what they're wearing its hard to take that fight seriously...

Wei Phoenix
Given what they're wearing its hard to take that fight seriously...

Doesn't matter what they are wearing. Clothes doesn't make the fighter. If thats the case then how well would you be able to rate Yusuke seeing as he and Kuwabara are usually in their school uniform? Naked Usagi is actually like her 2nd most powerful form outside of Neo-Queen Serenity.

BetaProxy
Doesn't matter what they are wearing. Clothes doesn't make the fighter. If thats the case then how well would you be able to rate Yusuke seeing as he and Kuwabara are usually in their school uniform? Naked Usagi is actually like her 2nd most powerful form outside of Neo-Queen Serenity.

Uh ye I'm sorry when I read that sentence I just laugh. Then again maybe that's her plan, to distract her opponents by her scantily clad outfits.

Wei Phoenix
Uh ye I'm sorry when I read that sentence I just laugh. Then again maybe that's her plan, to distract her opponents by her scantily clad outfits.

Its ok I laugh at everything you type.

Quincy
Huh? They flew around the entire galaxy, then got smacked back on the planet they were previously on.

Oh shit that's pretty intense. Hmmm...well Sailor Moon beat her right? How did she win? Was it because she was like capable of blowing up planets too?

ThunderGodEneru
Its ok I laugh at everything you type. haermm

Wei Phoenix
Oh shit that's pretty intense. Hmmm...well Sailor Moon beat her right? How did she win? Was it because she was like capable of blowing up planets too?

Actually IDK if you would count this at beating her or not, but she purified her. I THINK, that Galaxia couldn't have been really beaten, but I'm not the biggest Sailor Moon expert so I may be wrong. Also I posted the final battle.

Final fight with Galaxia

Gg5mIJOzPho

Quincy
Actually IDK if you would count this at beating her or not, but she purified her. I THINK, that Galaxia couldn't have been really beaten, but I'm not the biggest Sailor Moon expert so I may be wrong. Also I posted the final battle.

Yeah that video isn't embedded anymore, so I can't watch it. But Galaxia isn't in this fight right? This is between the Senshi and Team Urameshi?

BetaProxy
Its ok I laugh at everything you type.

No you get raged and or annoyed just like your buddy Thunder that's why you stalk my posts XD.

ThunderGodEneru
No you get raged and or annoyed just like your buddy Thunder that's why you stalk my posts XD. You sound cute.

BetaProxy
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You sound cute.

Here this everyone, ThunderGodEneru finds other men cute. Totally straight.

ThunderGodEneru
I'm an open bisexual actually.

And judging by your posts I am guessing you're nine, which is not my definition of the term "man."

Wei Phoenix
I'm an open bisexual actually.

Seriously? I didn't know that. So you were serious when you wanted to have me and my mom?

ThunderGodEneru
Of course, and your little dog too.

Wei Phoenix
Of course, and your little dog too.

The funny part is that I really do have a little dog.

BetaProxy
Doesn't surprise me, people like him on the net are like fish. He probably wanted me to be gay so he could toss my salad and eat my out for diner.

Ontopic

I need to see more feats than that. Yusuke could just nuke the field, and then there's kuwabara sword that is a dimensional blade, Hiei's demon fire combined with Kurama's yoko mode + whip I see this battle as orgy against the Senshi lead by team Yusuke.

Wei Phoenix
Doesn't surprise me, people like him on the net are like fish. He probably wanted me to be gay so he could toss my salad and eat my out for diner.

Ontopic

I need to see more feats than that. Yusuke could just nuke the field, and then there's kuwabara sword that is a dimensional blade, Hiei's demon fire combined with Kurama's yoko mode + whip I see this battle as orgy against the Senshi lead by team Yusuke.

Eat my out for diner? What does that mean he is like fish? I thought Kurama couldn't go Yoko anymore and Sailor Moon can fly if she wants.

NeoMoon is vastly powerful, she can revive people from death, she has cosmic powers and she can give the other scouts Planet Powers.

BetaProxy
Eat my out for diner? What does that mean he is like fish? I thought Kurama couldn't go Yoko anymore and Sailor Moon can fly if she wants.

NeoMoon is vastly powerful, she can revive people from death, she has cosmic powers and she can give the other scouts Planet Powers.

There's a tool that let's him reverse time and turn yoko.

When I say he's like I mean he's everywhere and you can scoop one up and catch one at every url.

The first question you asked god I don't want to explain it too homo, maybe ask Thunder.

I'm thinking all of NeoMoons power is in the ****. I haven't watched enough sailormoon I use to watch it when I was younger but I never really payed any attention to the battles just use to imagine me making out and having sex with the girls so...

Wei Phoenix
There's a tool that let's him reverse time and turn yoko.

Does he always carry this tool with him?

Yeah...

Yeah...

You probably haven't seen NeoMoon and you have to watch the subbed version seeing as the dub didn't show the final seasons.

And you talk about us?

BetaProxy
Does he always carry this tool with him?

Yeah...

Yeah...

You probably haven't seen NeoMoon and you have to watch the subbed version seeing as the dub didn't show the final seasons.

And you talk about us?

Discarding Thunder I thought the rest of us were perfectly straight reproducing males. So I didn't think my sentence was so non-sequitur.

Um ye I doubt I'm ever going to watch more sailor moon. Pretty much this whole debate is the people who have watched sailor moons word against everyone else. Its kind of an obscure debate since most of us haven't watched (or enough) sailor moon.

Anyway afk watching an anime...

Wei Phoenix
Discarding Thunder I thought the rest of us were perfectly straight reproducing males. So I didn't think my sentence was so non-sequitur.

Um ye I doubt I'm ever going to watch more sailor moon. Pretty much this whole debate is the people who have watched sailor moons word against everyone else. Its kind of an obscure debate since most of us haven't watched (or enough) sailor moon.

There is nothing wrong with being gay, straight or bisexual. Some famous people are gay and some important figures in history were gay. I'm sorry if you feel that homosexuality is a disease or something.

Actually this debate should be between people who are knowledgable on both. I have watched and enjoyed both.

Quincy
Yeah that video isn't embedded anymore, so I can't watch it. But Galaxia isn't in this fight right? This is between the Senshi and Team Urameshi?

Wei Phoenix

Yeah I can give you a link if you want, and I was bringing up Galaxia to make a point about beings that they have fought. Sorry for missing this the first time.

Quincy
Yeah I can give you a link if you want, and I was bringing up Galaxia to make a point about beings that they have fought. Sorry for missing this the first time.

It's fine. Well, how does Sailor Moon defeat Galaxia? What technique or whatever?

Wei Phoenix
It's fine. Well, how does Sailor Moon defeat Galaxia? What technique or whatever?

Tahaha...you're probably going to think this is incredibly gay but she refused to fight her. MiniMoon/Rini/that pink haired little girl from the future transformed into the Sword of Sealing and told her(SM) to attack and defeat her. Moon refused, she saw a little flicker of hope in her heart and showed her the light of hope and humanity. She did all of this while tanking shots from Galaxia.

Also the Starlights were able to damage Galaxia though and Moon is above the Starlights combined so I think it is ok to say that she could've hurt her.

Quincy
Tahaha...you're probably going to think this is incredibly gay but she refused to fight her. MiniMoon/Rini/that pink haired little girl from the future transformed into the Sword of Sealing and told her(SM) to attack and defeat her. Moon refused, she saw a little flicker of hope in her heart and showed her the light of hope and humanity. She did all of this while tanking shots from Galaxia.

Also the Starlights were able to damage Galaxia though and Moon is above the Starlights combined so I think it is ok to say that she could've hurt her.

Right so the fact that Sailor moon "Defeated Galaxia" does not mean that she would be able to lead her team to victory against Team Urameshi. Showering Hiei with the light of hope and humanity isn't going to stop him from having demon hellfire in the shape of a dragon devour you.

Wei Phoenix
Right so the fact that Sailor moon "Defeated Galaxia" does not mean that she would be able to lead her team to victory against Team Urameshi. Showering Hiei with the light of hope and humanity isn't going to stop him from having demon hellfire in the shape of a dragon devour you.

But she showed him how to love and care. You know you wouldn't hit a woman that did that to you.

BetaProxy
But she showed him how to love and care. You know you wouldn't hit a woman that did that to you.

I wouldn't, yusuke and kuwabara probably wouldn't but yoko kurama and definitely sure as hell Hiei wouldn't give a damn.

Wei Phoenix
I wouldn't, yusuke and kuwabara probably wouldn't but yoko kurama and definitely sure as hell Hiei wouldn't give a damn.

Hiei is actually nicer than you think and so is Kurama. Also does Kurama always carry this thing that allows him to go Yoko? Its also not fair that they get their strongest incarnations but the Scouts don't.

Kento
Pft Hiei wouldn't hit a girl that did that. He just acts tough so nobody sees his sister complex that's almost as bad as Tokiya Mikigami.

But Scouts win if they are as powerful as I keep hearing. And in a stomp. Sailor Moon wouldn't be the only one fighting so they don't have to worry about her turning pacifist.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kento
Pft Hiei wouldn't hit a girl that did that. He just acts tough so nobody sees his sister complex that's almost as bad as Tokiya Mikigami.

But Scouts win if they are as powerful as I keep hearing. And in a stomp. Sailor Moon wouldn't be the only one fighting so they don't have to worry about her turning pacifist.

She ultimately would probably go pacifist seeing as they are all good guys and literally make them not fight by using her powers. Neo Queen Serenity is the Messiah of Peace, there is no anger, rage, fight, or war that she could not quell.

BetaProxy
Hiei is actually nicer than you think and so is Kurama. Also does Kurama always carry this thing that allows him to go Yoko? Its also not fair that they get their strongest incarnations but the Scouts don't.

He's actually meaner than you think, I don't think he cares much for women besides his younger sister.

The guy who makes the tool (he's skilled at making weapons) can pretty much give it to Kurama whenever he wants.

Kento
He's actually meaner than you think, I don't think he cares much for women besides his younger sister.

The guy who makes the tool (he's skilled at making weapons) can pretty much give it to Kurama whenever he wants. Kurama is meaner than Hiei..Hiei is like Vegeta. He wants you to think he's mean but he's not.
She ultimately would probably go pacifist seeing as they are all good guys and literally make them not fight by using her powers. Neo Queen Serenity is the Messiah of Peace, there is no anger, rage, fight, or war that she could not quell. Well so then Team Urameshi is screwed no matter what. They either get beaten by a team of girls or they loose the will to fight.

Wei Phoenix

The guy who makes the tool (he's skilled at making weapons) can pretty much give it to Kurama whenever he wants.

He does care for people he just acts like he doesn't.

So this guy can give it to him in the middle of a battle? I think not this is standard equipment not some one time tool or whatever unless stated otherwise. The OP said Kurama, not Yoko Kurama.

Kento
I haven't seen YYH in like forever cause I don't like the series but I've watch it all but why can't Kurama transform to Yoko by himself? Doesn't he do it against Sensui?

Wei Phoenix
I haven't seen YYH in like forever cause I don't like the series but I've watch it all but why can't Kurama transform to Yoko by himself? Doesn't he do it against Sensui?

IIRC something happened during the Dark Tournament where he said that this was the last time he would be able to transform.

BetaProxy
He does care for people he just acts like he doesn't.

So this guy can give it to him in the middle of a battle? I think not this is standard equipment not some one time tool or whatever unless stated otherwise. The OP said Kurama, not Yoko Kurama.

He actually has to consume it, in its raw form. If the sailor senshi are as tough as you say he'd probably carry one on him.

I didn't say he doesn't care about people, I just said women so if a girl comes in trying to show him love and affection most likely he wouldn't give a damn its just not his character. (unless if its his sister)

If I call you Wei, when your username is Wei Phoenix am I talking to someone else?

Kento
IIRC something happened during the Dark Tournament where he said that this was the last time he would be able to transform. Hmm.When my ex gets home I need to rewatch that since she has the whole series and I'm to lazy to look it up.

BetaProxy
Hmm.When my ex gets home I need to rewatch that since she has the whole series and I'm to lazy to look it up.

No its more like the fruit that allows him to reverse time ran out, and the only way he could get more is if that guy in the tournament who lost made some more for him...

Wei Phoenix
He actually has to consume it, in its raw form. If the sailor senshi are as tough as you say he'd probably carry one on him.

I didn't say he doesn't care about people, I just said women so if a girl comes in trying to show him love and affection most likely he wouldn't give a damn its just not his character. (unless if its his sister)

If I call you Wei, when your username is Wei Phoenix am I talking to someone else?

That means that they will have to have prep time which wasn't given in this battle. This tool or box or whatever isn't standard equipment so he doesn't get it.

Women are people too if you didn't know. When she shows you love and affection, its not love for her, its for the world and humanity, she shows you what she loves and why she loves it. She shows you hope and friendship. So he would probably stop.

FAIL! Wei is a part of my name and it is the same person not a transformation or alternate persona. Nothing of the sort. Kurama and Yoko Kurama are two different incarnations like Savage Hulk and Joe Fixit, they are someone else but they are still a part of the same being.

BetaProxy
Under your conditions you're pretty much crippling team yusuke.

Yusuke and kuwabara definitely can't fight due to morals.

Hiei might change his mind.

No Yoko Kurama which means Kurama can't fight because of morals aswell.

If its like this then the senshi win because no one on team yusuke can fight.

Weighing in the overall powers of both teams, team yusuke wins.

Kento

Weighing in the overall powers of both teams, team yusuke wins. Kurama would fight Yoko or not. He's colder than he lets on. He's basically the opposite of Hiei who is nicer than he lets on.

And um..Scouts > Team in power.

Wei Phoenix

Weighing in the overall powers of both teams, team yusuke wins.

No they both can fight each other but neither side will try to kill the other. I mean Mars would sense Hiei and Kurama are demons but she won't try to kill them seeing as they are good. All I said is that in the end instead of koing Moon would go pacifist and end the fight in a draw.

Quincy
Why are the senshi so strong? What are some feats so I can get some perspective here?

senshi>Urameshi doesn't help me here

Kento
Well from what I hear they are. I've only read up to the scouts going to the future. Nothing real impressive yet. But they are suppose to be planet busters and if so Team Urameshi has no chance

Wei Phoenix
Why are the senshi so strong? What are some feats so I can get some perspective here?

senshi>Urameshi doesn't help me here

I'm going to look into that and ask some of my friends. Like I said its hard for me to explain actual powers and attacks they have. Most of their attacks in the beginning were based off of their planet's element.

Mars fire
Venus love chain
Jupiter thunder clash/crash
MERCURY BUBBLES FTW

Yeah the bubbles didn't really do shit, but like I said that was only season 1 powers which luckily they got stronger because none of these moves would be enough to win.

Also I think Kento meant that the Scouts team power as in working in tandem and combining their powers is better than team Urameshi.

Kento
Can't Ami create a mist to blind everybody but herself then tell the other scouts to attack because of her little visor that appears? And Rei having her priestess abilities wouldn't that make her have a huge advantage against Kurama, and Hiei since she always has those spell tags?

Yes I mean team power. Nobody ever talks about the scouts and how much power they actually have compared to Moon..but all they really need is their combo attacks anyway.

Doesn't Venus Love Me Chain also constrict a person? I don't actually remember what that attack does at all....

Pyron_Express
Didnt Sailor Moon destroy planet Nemesis?

BetaProxy
Someone needs to tell me what they can do properly and fully explained because just destroying a planet does not prove they are stronger than team yusuke. Once again in the manga it is stated the guy Yusuke fought said that just by charging up if they were on earth the energy released would be enough to destroy it. Also in the anime when they are introducing demon rankings koenma reinforces this by saying that if even 1 S-class demon were to come through the path into Earth, the planet is ****ed. Yusuke is a direct blood relative to one of the 3 demon kings, those are 3 of the most powerful S-class demons.

I need to hear more of the senshi's so called great feats here.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Eternal Sailor Moon's attacks was never shown to blow anything except chaos and IIRC her moon eternal therapy kiss purified a phage created by black star seeds and turn them into normal human again. the effect after the attack is... nothing damaged. even 4 inner senshi except moon got their stomach pierced through by galaxia's little energy ball. if such a little attack could damage them like that, I wonder what will Yusuke, Kurama or hiei did to them?

Wei Phoenix
Eternal Sailor Moon's attacks was never shown to blow anything except chaos and IIRC her moon eternal therapy kiss purified a phage created by black star seeds and turn them into normal human again. the effect after the attack is... nothing damaged. even 4 inner senshi except moon got their stomach pierced through by galaxia's little energy ball. if such a little attack could damage them like that, I wonder what will Yusuke, Kurama or hiei did to them?

Little attack? Galaxia was a universal threat. no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
Little attack? Galaxia was a universal threat. no expression

universal threat? you mean when she takes all the star seeds?

Wei Phoenix
universal threat? you mean when she takes all the star seeds?

No she is a bit different from her manga version but she was like the Broly of Sailor Moon. She was the legendary Senshi, strongest in the entire universe and ended a war by sealing off all evil and envoking Chaos into her body in order to save the cosmos. Her power was a threat to the univers and she slowly changed into the evil version that she is now so she got rid of her own seed to keep it away from her/Chaos. She then went on as leader of the Shadow Galactica and started wrecking planets and taking their seed.

Like I said, getting hurt by Galaxia isn't a bad feat. She could probably solo this team.

Quincy
Can't Ami create a mist to blind everybody but herself then tell the other scouts to attack because of her little visor that appears? And Rei having her priestess abilities wouldn't that make her have a huge advantage against Kurama, and Hiei since she always has those spell tags?
Doesn't Venus Love Me Chain also constrict a person? I don't actually remember what that attack does at all....

Kurama is also able to produce a mist to blind enemies as well. He could perform the same maneuvers. Not to mention, Kurama has an advanced sense of smell, fighting the scouts throughout the sailor's mist wouldn't be a huge problem for him.

What do those spell tags thing do exactly?

The Love me Chain would be alright I guess, although the Rose Whip is capable of the same feat, but I'm sure their spirit powers would be able to break the chain if they were to flare up.

BetaProxy
I still see nothing to prove that the senshi are so called "galaxy busters". Anything they could do Team Yusuke could probably do just as good perhaps even better.

Kento
Kurama is also able to produce a mist to blind enemies as well. He could perform the same maneuvers. Not to mention, Kurama has an advanced sense of smell, fighting the scouts throughout the sailor's mist wouldn't be a huge problem for him.

What do those spell tags thing do exactly?

The Love me Chain would be alright I guess, although the Rose Whip is capable of the same feat, but I'm sure their spirit powers would be able to break the chain if they were to flare up. Kurama does have a lot of binding attacks also. Hmm maybe mist would be very bad if Kurama's able to see through the mist along with all his plants to set as traps.

Rei's a psychic, and a priestess who can dispel evil spirits and demons. That's what those things do. So I'm just wondering how well they'd work against Hiei and Kurama.

BetaProxy
Kurama does have a lot of binding attacks also. Hmm maybe mist would be very bad if Kurama's able to see through the mist along with all his plants to set as traps.

Rei's a psychic, and a priestess who can dispel evil spirits and demons. That's what those things do. So I'm just wondering how well they'd work against Hiei and Kurama.

Kuwabara's spirit sword would for sure cut through the chain.

Yusuke has fought in the pitch dark before and won I don't think its a problem.

Rei's spells probably only work well on lesser demons.

Hiei summons fire from demon realm I don't Rei's going to be able to dispell that.

Even without yoko Kurama would be able to take on atleast 1 senshi.

Wei Phoenix
Rei's spells worked on all demons she used it on. She could paralyze Hiei and Kurama. What facts do you have that says Kuwabara can cut through the chain?

All I've seen from you since you came here were claims unbacked by actual feats or facts. Needless bashing of me, Jaxx and others, hatred towards gays, and ignorant claims.

You do know that you are only debating against season 1 attacks at the moment? They got way stronger as time progressed. Mercury even learned how to freeze.

BetaProxy
Rei's spells worked on all demons she used it on. She could paralyze Hiei and Kurama. What facts do you have that says Kuwabara can cut through the chain?

All I've seen from you since you came here were claims unbacked by actual feats or facts. Needless bashing of me, Jaxx and others, hatred towards gays, and ignorant claims.

You do know that you are only debating against season 1 attacks at the moment? They got way stronger as time progressed. Mercury even learned how to freeze.

Kuwabara's sword at full power is a dimensional blade that can cut through the portal to the demon world, I don't think this love chain is strong enough to withstand that.

What feats have you shown me? That video doesn't show a fight it just shows Usagi extending a hand out to galaxia that isn't a feat.

I have no reason to believe she could paralyze Hiei or Kurama, if her feats are so great then she could've used it on every villain in the show and won.

So far you haven't given me anything instead of holding stupid grudges from previous threads, read my actual posts I've presented feats and abilities in yu yu hakusho. So far I don't see any accomplishments that qualify the senshi as galaxy busters.

Yusuke with demon blood powers unleashed can easily destroy a planet. As far as I know none of you have said that the Senshi themselves (the ones invovled in this fight) have been able to unleash such power.

I haven't wrongfully bashed anyone in this thread yet, unless they held something against me from a previous thread. So man it up and suck it up this is the internet holding a personal vendetta against me and what I've done in another thread doesn't amount to jackshit.

Kento
Kuwabara's spirit sword would for sure cut through the chain.

Yusuke has fought in the pitch dark before and won I don't think its a problem.

Rei's spells probably only work well on lesser demons.

Hiei summons fire from demon realm I don't Rei's going to be able to dispell that.

Even without yoko Kurama would be able to take on atleast 1 senshi. Cut through a chain that has him bound...I'd like to see that.

And you have no proof that they only work on lesser demons. Rei's been doing stuff like that since before she ever became a scout and transforming amplifies her natural abilities. There's nothing to suggest that it won't stop them cause I don't remember Hiei or Kurama encountering anything like that.

..Fire isn't a demon.

Kurama without Youko is the deadliest one of the team and if it were one on one fights he'd no doubt be able to win easily. He's smarter, more cunning, and all that. But that won't help if Rei can paralyze him and Hiei. Then it's Urameshi and Kuwabara against the Scouts, and they aren't going to deal well with being frozen, burned, hit with lightning, and all while chained up.

@Wei - Since you know a bit more it seems can Rei manipulate other fire? Cause if she can Hiei will probably have even more trouble unless he calls out Dragon of the Darkness Flames. His normal fire won't work.

BetaProxy
Cut through a chain that has him bound...I'd like to see that.

And you have no proof that they only work on lesser demons. Rei's been doing stuff like that since before she ever became a scout and transforming amplifies her natural abilities. There's nothing to suggest that it won't stop them cause I don't remember Hiei or Kurama encountering anything like that.

..Fire isn't a demon.

Kurama without Youko is the deadliest one of the team and if it were one on one fights he'd no doubt be able to win easily. He's smarter, more cunning, and all that. But that won't help if Rei can paralyze him and Hiei. Then it's Urameshi and Kuwabara against the Scouts, and they aren't going to deal well with being frozen, burned, hit with lightning, and all while chained up.

@Wei - Since you know a bit more it seems can Rei manipulate other fire? Cause if she can Hiei will probably have even more trouble unless he calls out Dragon of the Darkness Flames. His normal fire won't work.

Saying that kurama is the deadliest in the group without yoko is not realistic. If that's the case Kurama would've defeated Sensui himself.

Yusuke has escaped being binded before...

Kuwabara is arguably the weakest in the group yet regardless the amount of damage he takes in every fight, he still manages to win.
Freezing, burning him just wouldn't be enough for the senshi to claim a quick victory off of him.

That demon fire move can only be controlled by someone who has the jagan.

QQ Let's talk about what the senshi can do.

Quincy

Rei's spells would rid the demons of evil influence. Hiei and Kurama are no longer evil demons after their first appearances against Yusuke. If she was planning on paralyzes them with her aura, it wouldn't last for very long. In the Dark Tournament, Hiei is bound behind an entire wall of power, but simply raising his energy soon allowed him to break his way through with force.

Not to mention, if Kuwabara wished to free Hiei and Kurama from their imprisonment, he could use his Jigen-to dimensional sword to cut through their bounds.

Not to mention Hiei's amazing speed.

big deal on what's her name being able to freeze. Here's a fight with Hiei during the first season of Yu Yu Hakusho against Seiryu - a warrior using Ice for elemental attacks.

here's Seiryu freezing an entire body with a single punch.

http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/39/08/

And the fight against Hiei begins:
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/39/13/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/39/14-15/

and ends:
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/39/16/

In one charge Hiei cut Seiryu 16 times.
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/39/18/

As for the freezing attack, I doubt it'll work against Hiei - a pyrokinetic/cryokinetic apparition.

Pay specific attention to Hiei's frozen limbs.
8-8YEI4msOs

With sheer power he breaks through the ice. Season ONE hiei.

(sorry for the shit quality video.)

edit: alright it won't embed very well. heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-8YEI4msOs

Wei Phoenix
Kuwabara's sword at full power is a dimensional blade that can cut through the portal to the demon world, I don't think this love chain is strong enough to withstand that.

What feats have you shown me? That video doesn't show a fight it just shows Usagi extending a hand out to galaxia that isn't a feat.

I have no reason to believe she could paralyze Hiei or Kurama, if her feats are so great then she could've used it on every villain in the show and won.

So far you haven't given me anything instead of holding stupid grudges from previous threads, read my actual posts I've presented feats and abilities in yu yu hakusho. So far I don't see any accomplishments that qualify the senshi as galaxy busters.

Yusuke with demon blood powers unleashed can easily destroy a planet. As far as I know none of you have said that the Senshi themselves (the ones invovled in this fight) have been able to unleash such power.

I haven't wrongfully bashed anyone in this thread yet, unless they held something against me from a previous thread. So man it up and suck it up this is the internet holding a personal vendetta against me and what I've done in another thread doesn't amount to jackshit.

1. That video showed you as long as a flicker of good is within your heart she can purify you and show light, hope and beauty.

2. Kuwabara can't cut anything if he is bounded.

3. Every time she used said charms, they worked. She didn't do it to every demon because then the story would get boring. Just like how Superman could really end every villain the JLA fights pretty easily but then the comic would be boring.

4. I hold no grudge and I never said the scouts could bust a galaxy.

5. When has he Yusuke ever destroyed a planet?

Ontopic

I need to see more feats than that. Yusuke could just nuke the field, and then there's kuwabara sword that is a dimensional blade, Hiei's demon fire combined with Kurama's yoko mode + whip I see this battle as orgy against the Senshi lead by team Yusuke. Originally posted by BetaProxy

Looks like bashing there. I'm surprised he didn't respond.

Wei Phoenix

Yeah to my knowledge they can all control the elements of their planet but the DOTDF is on a different level.

Wei Phoenix
Rei's spells would rid the demons of evil influence. Hiei and Kurama are no longer evil demons after their first appearances against Yusuke. If she was planning on paralyzes them with her aura, it wouldn't last for very long. In the Dark Tournament, Hiei is bound behind an entire wall of power, but simply raising his energy soon allowed him to break his way through with force.

Not to mention, if Kuwabara wished to free Hiei and Kurama from their imprisonment, he could use his Jigen-to dimensional sword to cut through their bounds.

Not to mention Hiei's amazing speed.

big deal on what's her name being able to freeze. Here's a fight with Hiei during the first season of Yu Yu Hakusho against Seiryu - a warrior using Ice for elemental attacks.

here's Seiryu freezing an entire body with a single punch.

http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/39/08/

And the fight against Hiei begins:
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/39/13/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/39/14-15/

and ends:
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/39/16/

In one charge Hiei cut Seiryu 16 times.
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/39/18/

As for the freezing attack, I doubt it'll work against Hiei - a pyrokinetic/cryokinetic apparition.

Pay specific attention to Hiei's frozen limbs.
8-8YEI4msOs

With sheer power he breaks through the ice. Season ONE hiei.

(sorry for the shit quality video.)

edit: alright it won't embed very well. heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-8YEI4msOs

I don't know about the charm not working since she has only done it to evil demons seeing as there are no good demons on that show.

I also agree that Mercury's freeze attacks wouldn't gain the advantage in that fight. Those two would be a bad match up and yes Kuwabara could take the charm off seeing as he has no demon in him. Speed is a hard thing for me to interpret in Sailor Moon so I can't say if she would keep up or not but I want to believe they could.

BetaProxy
1. That video showed you as long as a flicker of good is within your heart she can purify you and show light, hope and beauty.

2. Kuwabara can't cut anything if he is bounded.

3. Every time she used said charms, they worked. She didn't do it to every demon because then the story would get boring. Just like how Superman could really end every villain the JLA fights pretty easily but then the comic would be boring.

4. I hold no grudge and I never said the scouts could bust a galaxy.

5. When has he Yusuke ever destroyed a planet?

Looks like bashing there.

OffTopic

Are you ****ing dyslexic or are you being a retard on purpose.

Like I said I only bashed people who held grudges against me in previous threads. TheThudnerGod basically called me a closed closet homosexual when he's a ****ing bisexual.

You do hold a grudge against me, I can fully see it.

Ontopic

When you say every time I find that hard to believe. Your argument about it being boring to use every single time does not make sense. If her chain was omnipotent as you make it sound she would use it against galaxia. It would make sense that because she knows the limit of her chain she doesn't use it when she knows it will be pointless. After reading your previous post that chain argument is pretty much usless because they can't use it.

That argument about superman beating everyone, if there was someone in the JLA who could kick everyones ass if he wanted it would be the flash (fanboy moment). Serious talk here superman's moral codes prevent him from going full power on every opponent due to the fear he might kill them. I see no moral code preventing the senshi from killing off their opponents.

This is a team battle, even if kuwabara is binded from the spot he would probably be freed later on.

I honestly see no argument on your side. What I'm sure everyone wants to know including myself, is how the Senshi could proceed to beating all of team Yusuke? What tactics what moves they could use that is not pis?

Kento
Saying that kurama is the deadliest in the group without yoko is not realistic. If that's the case Kurama would've defeated Sensui himself.

Yusuke has escaped being binded before...

Kuwabara is arguably the weakest in the group yet regardless the amount of damage he takes in every fight, he still manages to win.
Freezing, burning him just wouldn't be enough for the senshi to claim a quick victory off of him.

That demon fire move can only be controlled by someone who has the jagan.

QQ Let's talk about what the senshi can do. Kurama IS the deadliest. Deadly doesn't equal power. He's more ruthless, and cunning than any of the others.

Kuwabara won't be getting himself out of being frozen..And last time I checked he doesn't have a immunity to being burned.

@ Quincy - I wasn't talking about Hiei getting frozen. I was talking about Kuwabara and Urameshi.

They are still demons. Evil or not they should still be paralyzed. They aren't possessing a host so they won't purifiy anything.

I don't know what the Scouts speed are to Hiei.

@Wei - I know she can't control Dragon of the Darkness flames or the fires of hell. I was just talking about his normal fire.

BetaProxy
Kurama IS the deadliest. Deadly doesn't equal power. He's more ruthless, and cunning than any of the others.

Kuwabara won't be getting himself out of being frozen..And last time I checked he doesn't have a immunity to being burned.

@ Quincy - I wasn't talking about Hiei getting frozen. I was talking about Kuwabara and Urameshi.

They are still demons. Evil or not they should still be paralyzed. They aren't possessing a host so they won't purifiy anything.

I don't know what the Scouts speed are to Hiei.

@Wei - I know she can't control Dragon of the Darkness flames or the fires of hell. I was just talking about his normal fire.

yoko kurama is most ruthless, but regular kurama is not as ruthless as hiei.

Kuwabara just has immunity to overall damage, being burned or frozen wouldn't be enough to ko him instantly. If he was frozen he would just unleash his rei and un-freeze himself.

Anyway going out afk...

Kento
yoko kurama is most ruthless, but regular kurama is not as ruthless as hiei.

Kuwabara just has immunity to overall damage, being burned or frozen wouldn't be enough to ko him instantly. If he was frozen he would just unleash his rei and un-freeze himself.

Anyway going out afk... Kurama is the same personality in demon form or not.

Kirikaze Fuuma
No she is a bit different from her manga version but she was like the Broly of Sailor Moon. She was the legendary Senshi, strongest in the entire universe and ended a war by sealing off all evil and envoking Chaos into her body in order to save the cosmos. Her power was a threat to the univers and she slowly changed into the evil version that she is now so she got rid of her own seed to keep it away from her/Chaos. She then went on as leader of the Shadow Galactica and started wrecking planets and taking their seed.

Like I said, getting hurt by Galaxia isn't a bad feat. She could probably solo this team.

and what has that little energy ball did? explodes something into ashes or make the entire planet shakes with the explosion? no. nothing at all.

Wei Phoenix
and what has that little energy ball did? explodes something into ashes or make the entire planet shakes with the explosion? no. nothing at all.

That is a failure at simple logic that I will counter with a DBZ example. Jeice's fire/crusherball hit no one and has absolutely done no damage against anyone. Would you still call it a weak attack? Would you say that saiyan saga Goku would feel no pain from it? How about a blast from Omega Shenron?

Quincy
Speed is a hard thing for me to interpret in Sailor Moon so I can't say if she would keep up or not but I want to believe they could.

Then that's irrelevant.

B]

Kuwabara at the end of the show has a level of powering an A class apparition. There is no way that he wouldn't be able to get out of a freezing attack that Hiei could escape at the beginning of the show with sheer spirit energy, when Kuwabara has arguably the most in the show. Same with Yusuke.

Not to mention Yusuke has inherited the Spirit Orb, the healing release from Genkai. I'm sure he could use that on a "paralyzed hiei and kurama"

If they could even be paralyzed.

Or Kurama could just do this to Rei right at the start:
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/137/19/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/138/01/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/138/02/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/138/03/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/138/04/

No no it's cool. Kurama can kill you in less than a second.

Kento

Kuwabara at the end of the show has a level of powering an A class apparition. There is no way that he wouldn't be able to get out of a freezing attack that Hiei could escape at the beginning of the show with sheer spirit energy, when Kuwabara has arguably the most in the show. Same with Yusuke.

Not to mention Yusuke has inherited the Spirit Orb, the healing release from Genkai. I'm sure he could use that on a "paralyzed hiei and kurama"
Didn't Hiei get out because of his fire based powers?

And how would Urameshi release them if he's busy fighting?

But it wouldn't really matter if Rei couldn't paralyze them or if the humans could break out of being frozen if Sailor Moon is really a galaxy buster and the Scouts are near that. Though King Kandy, Peach and I think Pyron are the only real SM experts. Though their speed has never been answered so the scouts may be killed because they haven't got the speed even if they do have the power.

Wei Phoenix

But it wouldn't really matter if Rei couldn't paralyze them or if the humans could break out of being frozen if Sailor Moon is really a galaxy buster and the Scouts are near that. Though King Kandy, Peach and I think Pyron are the only real SM experts. Though their speed has never been answered so the scouts may be killed because they haven't got the speed even if they do have the power.

I think its planet not galaxy. I used to be an expert but I forgot most of that part of my childhood.

Kento
I think its planet not galaxy. I used to be an expert but I forgot most of that part of my childhood. Well in the Ronin Warriors vs Sailor Scouts Kandy called them Nigh Galaxy Busters.

Wei Phoenix
Hell thats saying alot to me. Did he back that claim up?

Kento
Not that I remember but I stopped going to the thread.

Quincy

Hiei got out just by flexing and pure strength.

Hell why couldn't Yusuke just knock back all of the Senshi at once? Spirit Shotgun perhaps? Or Kuwabara could buy him some time with his shrapnel sword.

Plus, Team Urameshi is just alot more tougher/durable than the Sailor Scouts are. I mean, look at their deaths, compared to the attacks that Team Urameshi suffers throughout the series.

Kuwabara is impaled all over his body and slammed into concrete repeatedly and still manages to move his limbs and snatch a victory. Urameshi can be thrown against the walls of caves, even shot in the gut and still keep going.

Wei Phoenix
The only one that I would give credit to being able to destroy a galaxy or univers is Sailor Galaxia.

Quincy
The only one that I would give credit to being able to destroy a galaxy or univers is Sailor Galaxia.

Sailor Galaxia isn't in this fight right? So it doesn't matter?

Sweetness. Go Yu Yu Hakusho

Wei Phoenix
You're right it doesn't which is why I was mentioning her to discredit the Senshis in being galaxy busters. I'm not mentioning her as a means to gain a victory against this team.

Quincy
You're right it doesn't which is why I was mentioning her to discredit the Senshis in being galaxy busters. I'm not mentioning her as a means to gain a victory against this team.

Right exactly. That wasn't a sarcastic remark to you bro. We're good.

ThunderGodEneru
How fast are the Sailor Senshi in terms of combat?

Cause Hiei while he was only a C rank demon was so fast that Seiryu, who can punch 100 times in a second, was cut 16 times by Hiei before he could throw one, that is less than millisecond strike speed.

Quincy

Cause Hiei while he was only a C rank demon was so fast that Seiryu, who can punch 100 times in a second, was cut 16 times by Hiei before he could throw one, that is less than millisecond strike speed.

Word man. I made that point earlier.

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah but I used maths.

Also how strong are they?

Cause they are all by this point in the series physically much mightier than Toguro, who at 30% power carried a huge 100 ton or more arena stage on his back for miles, and did not break a sweat.

Kirikaze Fuuma
That is a failure at simple logic that I will counter with a DBZ example. Jeice's fire/crusherball hit no one and has absolutely done no damage against anyone. Would you still call it a weak attack? Would you say that saiyan saga Goku would feel no pain from it? How about a blast from Omega Shenron?

who knows? if Galaxia is the real universe buster then she must be on broly or even DBZ characters level at least Cell saga(?). don't compare it to Jeice who has a speed skill and unknown about power.

Kento

Cause Hiei while he was only a C rank demon was so fast that Seiryu, who can punch 100 times in a second, was cut 16 times by Hiei before he could throw one, that is less than millisecond strike speed. I asked the same thing in the RW vs SM thread. Nobody knew.

Yeah but I used maths.

Also how strong are they?

Cause they are all by this point in the series physically much mightier than Toguro, who at 30% power carried a huge 100 ton or more arena stage on his back for miles, and did not break a sweat. Eh. Strength doesn't really matter does it if they were more powerful? Speed would be the only real thing that mattered in this instance. Assuming the Scouts are more powerful.

Though Scouts were never about physical strength so I think Team Urameshi would be pretty much win that. They'd probably win in strength from the start of YYH also since Lita is the only real physical one.

Wei Phoenix
Galaxia would own DBZ and GT. Jeice was still powerful. he wasn't weak. He was probably the 3rd strongest of them.

ThunderGodEneru
I asked the same thing in the RW vs SM thread. Nobody knew.

Eh. Strength doesn't really matter does it if they were more powerful? Speed would be the only real thing that mattered in this instance. Assuming the Scouts are more powerful.

Though Scouts were never about physical strength so I think Team Urameshi would be pretty much win that. They'd probably win in strength from the start of YYH also since Lita is the only real physical one. Um, yeah strength does matter, with that strength they can physically overpower them which will leave them hard pressed to use their powers, and would be even more dominated considering much greater speed.

Oh and Jeice was a mix of Burter and Recoome, he was not as fast as Burter but stronger and weaker than Recoome but faster.

Kento
Um, yeah strength does matter, with that strength they can physically overpower them which will leave them hard pressed to use their powers, and would be even more dominated considering much greater speed.

Oh and Jeice was a mix of Burter and Recoome, he was not as fast as Burter but stronger and weaker than Recoome but faster. But what would physical strength really bring. If Team Urameshi is faster then they kill them with their abilities. If they aren't faster then being physically stronger won't really matter because they wouldn't lay a finger on them to use that superior strength. Durability would be a factor for both sides but I don't see physical strength coming into play when most of them use their abilities more than physical might.

ThunderGodEneru
But what would physical strength really bring. If Team Urameshi is faster then they kill them with their abilities. If they aren't faster then being physically stronger won't really matter because they wouldn't lay a finger on them to use that superior strength. Durability would be a factor for both sides but I don't see physical strength coming into play when most of them use their abilities more than physical might. ...Everyone on team YYH are primarily close combat fighters, with Kuwabara's only method of combat being close-combat related, so strength will be a factor.

As far as durability, I don't know.

Kento
...Everyone on team YYH are primarily close combat fighters, with Kuwabara's only method of combat being close-combat related, so strength will be a factor.

As far as durability, I don't know. Kurama uses plants, and his rose whip isn't exactly close combat. Hiei and Kuwabara both use swords..Not really strength coming into play there nor does Hiei's fire power which would be long range. Yusuke is the only real fighter that uses his pure strength because he goes and punches but even then he has Shotgun, and Spirit Gun that he'd most likely go with first unless Spirit Gun failed.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Galaxia would own DBZ and GT. Jeice was still powerful. he wasn't weak. He was probably the 3rd strongest of them.

then why did you compare Jeice and Galaxia?

about Galaxia and DBZ, we'll talk later. this is Yu Yu Hakusho vs Sailor Moon

ThunderGodEneru
Kurama uses plants, and his rose whip isn't exactly close combat. Hiei and Kuwabara both use swords..Not really strength coming into play there nor does Hiei's fire power which would be long range. Yusuke is the only real fighter that uses his pure strength because he goes and punches but even then he has Shotgun, and Spirit Gun that he'd most likely go with first unless Spirit Gun failed. Swordplay does involve alot of strength, it takes alot of strength to be able to clash blades, and also takes strength to cut something completely, although I will admit in this case Kuwabara and Hiei have alot more strength than would really be needed.

When does Yusuke ever use the Spirit Gun first? He usually tries to start with a strong left hook(as noted by Sensui in their first fight) and uses Spirit Gun later.

Final Blaxican
I love Kuwabara. sad

He's the Naruto of the show.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I love Kuwabara. sad

He's the Naruto of the show. Nigga you gay.

Final Blaxican
It's only gay if the other guy wants it.

Kento
Swordplay does involve alot of strength, it takes alot of strength to be able to clash blades, and also takes strength to cut something completely, although I will admit in this case Kuwabara and Hiei have alot more strength than would really be needed.

When does Yusuke ever use the Spirit Gun first? He usually tries to start with a strong left hook(as noted by Sensui in their first fight) and uses Spirit Gun later. As far as I know the Scouts don't use swords..so they'd just need to be able to hit them. Which would fall into speed more than strength. Which Hiei has loads of but does Kuwabara have any speed feats?

Eh I'm just thinking about how the Scouts probably wouldn't get into a close, physical fight since nobody but Jupiter even have any fighting skills or actual strength.

BetaProxy
Kurama is the same personality in demon form or not.

No he's not, his human side has been shown and is said to have softened him up.

I highly doubt it, I don't think you could convince me otherwise you're debating skills on this topic alone have been weak.

Final Blaxican
You make me laugh, guy.

Wei Phoenix
then why did you compare Jeice and Galaxia?

about Galaxia and DBZ, we'll talk later. this is Yu Yu Hakusho vs Sailor Moon

Because you claimed that an energy ball she shot was weak because it had no feats backing it even though I believe she used the same attack to kill one of her animamates or whatever they were called.

As far as I know the Scouts don't use swords..so they'd just need to be able to hit them. Which would fall into speed more than strength. Which Hiei has loads of but does Kuwabara have any speed feats?

Eh I'm just thinking about how the Scouts probably wouldn't get into a close, physical fight since nobody but Jupiter even have any fighting skills or actual strength.

Rei can fight as well, hell she was taking on demons and paralyzing them untransformed. Moon has used a sword before and she has dogded swords in the past. However I don't remember them being of Hiei's speed.

Wei Phoenix
No he's not, his human side has been shown and is said to have softened him up.

I highly doubt it, I don't think you could convince me otherwise you're debating skills on this topic alone have been weak.

She was a threat to the entire universe and only got stronger. She envoked the most power from Chaos. She wasn't killed nor defeated but purified which was the only way to truly beat her. She destroyed the Light of Hope with one blow. She could destroy a universe.

The funny thing is that I've been debating way better than you and everyone in this entire thread has been laughing at you.

BetaProxy
She was a threat to the entire universe and only got stronger. She envoked the most power from Chaos. She wasn't killed nor defeated but purified which was the only way to truly beat her. She destroyed the Light of Hope with one blow. She could destroy a universe.

The funny thing is that I've been debating way better than you and everyone in this entire thread has been laughing at you.

SSJ4 Goku could destroy a universe. He also fused with the dragon balls so in all honesty think its safe to assume he has the same reality warping abilities the dragon balls have. (Yes I know most people don't consider GT canon but still the facts are there).

Offtopic: I was just being an ass if people laugh or get pissed off that's my job as an ******* but seriously your points on sailor moon are weak.

Wei Phoenix
SSJ4 Goku could destroy a universe. He also fused with the dragon balls so in all honesty think its safe to assume he has the same reality warping abilities the dragon balls have. (Yes I know most people don't consider GT canon but still the facts are there).

Offtopic: I was just being an ass if people laugh or get pissed off that's my job as an ******* but seriously your points on sailor moon are weak.

Now who's points are weak?

1. SSJ4 isn't canon and he has no feats that puts him at a universe buster.

2. Just because you assume something, that doesn't make it a fact so its not safe to assume that he could warp reality with no feats or evidence.

3. You are right GT in not canon and it has nothing to do with a DBZ debate or points being made. SSJ4 Goku and GT are equivalent to the Sailor Moon fanfic I made where she absorbs all of the power in the universe and becomes omnipotent. That or the live action show where she actually did destroy the planet.

Offtopic: I don't think anyone here likes you or find your lame jokes about someone being bisexual or liking Sailor Moon or Naruto funny. What was funny how you admitted how sad your life was when you used to only watch Sailor Moon so you could pretend to be making out with them and getting some vagina for the first time in your life.

Quincy

I dont get the feat here. Okay sweet Galaxia or whatever can destroy universes. And Sailor Moon beat her?

But it doesn't matter if Sailor Moon beat her, she didn't beat her with her own power did she? They didn't fight to the death right? She just purified her.

Wei Phoenix
I dont get the feat here. Okay sweet Galaxia or whatever can destroy universes. And Sailor Moon beat her?

But it doesn't matter if Sailor Moon beat her, she didn't beat her with her own power did she? They didn't fight to the death right? She just purified her.

Purified, not beat. I stress that everytime someone brings that up. Galaxia actually didn't use any of her galaxy busting powers for some reason. At first she was just toying with her trying to stab her with her sword when she transformed. The entire time she was trying to get Moon to fight her first but Moon just dodged and refused even after the Light of Hope begged her to fight back.

This time it was with her own power, but it wasn't to the death. Galaxia wanted to kill her, but Moon refused to try to kill her even though she accidentally stabbed her. Galaxia charged into the sword while trying to kill her.

BetaProxy
Now who's points are weak?

1. SSJ4 isn't canon and he has no feats that puts him at a universe buster.

2. Just because you assume something, that doesn't make it a fact so its not safe to assume that he could warp reality with no feats or evidence.

3. You are right GT in not canon and it has nothing to do with a DBZ debate or points being made. SSJ4 Goku and GT are equivalent to the Sailor Moon fanfic I made where she absorbs all of the power in the universe and becomes omnipotent. That or the live action show where she actually did destroy the planet.

Offtopic: I don't think anyone here likes you or find your lame jokes about someone being bisexual or liking Sailor Moon or Naruto funny. What was funny how you admitted how sad your life was when you used to only watch Sailor Moon so you could pretend to be making out with them and getting some vagina for the first time in your life.

Offtopic: Dude I was like 8 or 10 at the time... lol I see can you're like mad pissed. You take shit so seriously this is the internet man... pmsing just shows you as a little *****.

Most dbz characters don't even need to fully transform inorder to destroy a planet. SS

1.Hell freiza had a powerlevel of about 1 million or so and he could blow up planets. Even vegeta early in the saiyan sage (yes I know this episode was a filler) blew up a planet. SSJ4 goku's powerlevel is above and beyond their powers.

2. It's a damn good assumption, for intensive purposes Goku at the end of GT is practically immortal.

3. Aw dude no, saying a fanfic of sailor moon is as canonical GT, is silly. Toriyama actually worked partially during the initial episodes of GT. Anybody can write a fanfic, but inorder to do a sequel of dbz you need the permission of Toriyama and whoever else owns dbz. At any rate if the manga universe is the pure canology, then the anime, the GT/movies is a third.

Quincy
Purified, not beat. I stress that everytime someone brings that up. Galaxia actually didn't use any of her galaxy busting powers for some reason. At first she was just toying with her trying to stab her with her sword when she transformed. The entire time she was trying to get Moon to fight her first but Moon just dodged and refused even after the Light of Hope begged her to fight back.

This time it was with her own power, but it wasn't to the death. Galaxia wanted to kill her, but Moon refused to try to kill her even though she accidentally stabbed her. Galaxia charged into the sword while trying to kill her.

So what does Galaxia have to do with this debate?

BetaProxy
Ye he keeps going offtopic, and never fully addresses the points directed to him. He goes from Yu yu hakusho and the senshi to galaxia and db universe. He did the exact same thing in the kenshiro vs. konoha debate.

Final Blaxican
Offtopic: Dude I was like 8 or 10 at the time... lol I see can you're like mad pissed. You take shit so seriously this is the internet man... pmsing just shows you as a little *****.

You'd think making jokes no one finds funny would be show one to be a *****. haermm

BetaProxy
You'd think making jokes no one finds funny would be show one to be a *****. haermm

lol you said I made you laugh.

Oh whoops I forgot on the internet, rule #1 never agree with the ******* or find him humurous. Anyway brb taking a shit.

Final Blaxican
Well of course you made me laugh.

But it wasn't your jokes that did so. smile

Wei Phoenix
So what does Galaxia have to do with this debate?

Nothing, Fuuma said something about her and I said something about her as a feat for Moon's durabilty then he went on and said something about how her attacks were weak so I posted that whole thing about her being a universe buster.

Wei Phoenix
Ye he keeps going offtopic, and never fully addresses the points directed to him. He goes from Yu yu hakusho and the senshi to galaxia and db universe. He did the exact same thing in the kenshiro vs. konoha debate.

Well yeah I have only brought up Galaxia as a means to talk about Moon's durability. I never once said anything about her destroying this team or that Team Moon would win if Galaxia was in there. You and a few others brought in villains Team Urameshi fought.

BetaProxy
Well of course you made me laugh.

But it wasn't your jokes that did so. smile

Its my aura.

Well yeah I have only brought up Galaxia as a means to talk about Moon's durability. I never once said anything about her destroying this team or that Team Moon would win if Galaxia was in there. You and a few others brought in villains Team Urameshi fought.

lol edit your posts =/

Because they actually defeated those people, with abilities and powers that can be called upon at ease. The skills the senshi used to beat galaxia (purfifying her?) even that chain can't be used on everyone they fight.

Final Blaxican
It's your debatong skills.

Wei Phoenix

Most dbz characters don't even need to fully transform inorder to destroy a planet. SS

1.Hell freiza had a powerlevel of about 1 million or so and he could blow up planets. Even vegeta early in the saiyan sage (yes I know this episode was a filler) blew up a planet. SSJ4 goku's powerlevel is above and beyond their powers.

2. It's a damn good assumption, for intensive purposes Goku at the end of GT is practically immortal.

3. Aw dude no, saying a fanfic of sailor moon is as canonical GT, is silly. Toriyama actually worked partially during the initial episodes of GT. Anybody can write a fanfic, but inorder to do a sequel of dbz you need the permission of Toriyama and whoever else owns dbz. At any rate if the manga universe is the pure canology, then the anime, the GT/movies is a third.

1. I don't take things seriously, you should really see all of things I say around this site. I'm actually the most nonserious person here. There is a difference between joking around and making fun of others when you actually took some time to know them. Like now I can openly speak of how me and Blax dress in drag and go on the streets of Vegas and turn tricks for hentai.

2. As you said it is a filler and thus noncanon which includes SSJ4 Goku.

3. Its not a good assumption and in the end it is only an assumption backed by nothing but your hopes of a character.

4. Both are not recognized as being a continuation of the series. Both are not recognized as being canon. Besides GT was filled with so many plotholes that you couldn't take anything seriously for facts.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>