Gogeta vs Eneru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil Deidara
Gogeta from DBZ

vs

Eneru from One Piece

Who is the winner?

Pyron_Express

TheBadguy
Please don't make anymore threads that aren't exclusively about Naruto.

Wei Phoenix
I don't know who Eneru is except that he has thunder powers. Does he have any feats comparable to Gogeta?

jimBOFH
Aren't you supposed to give a bit more detail than that in vs. threads?

Terryc250
Eneru can destroy islands, Gogeta can destroy planets.

Final Blaxican
And just to addd on to your post, if that chick didn't have piercings she'd be alright. Her eyes are a nice shade of brown.

But alas, the Pein women isn't cool.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
And just to addd on to your post, if that chick didn't have piercings she'd be alright. Her eyes are a nice shade of brown.

I lol'd loudly at the randomness of this.

Slaanesh

she looks fine to me..

Terryc250
She actually has like natural hazel eyes which is rare for a full asian

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UmR7PsGWAAw/STeS4QE4_rI/AAAAAAAAJKA/c_rUkV_tw2E/s1600-h/goara-6.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vtbn6c.png

she is quite young though erm

Final Blaxican
Too young... and flat. ermm

Wei Phoenix
Too young... and flat. ermm

mmmmm....young and flat, just like she got out of elementary school. Yep, just the way I like em.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Wil... the result is very obvious.

BradBalboa
..it makes me laugh when people makes threads liek this,, someone from one piece taking on Gogeta :P

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Wil Deidara
Gogeta from DBZ

vs

Eneru from One Piece

Who is the winner? Ur gae.

ThunderGodEneru
Lightning bolt to the brain ftw!!!!!!!

If it could work on Hulk, it'll work on Gogeta. 131

Wei Phoenix
Notice how Wil hasn't said anything back yet?

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Notice how Wil hasn't said anything back yet?
laughing ive noticed it for quite some time now big grin

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Lightning bolt to the brain ftw!!!!!!!

If it could work on Hulk, it'll work on Gogeta. 131
Co-signed.

*in before BradBalboa makes some sort of fanboyish comeback*

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

*in before BradBalboa makes some sort of fanboyish comeback*

Then I shall take his place.

Oh, please! It is over if Gogeta goes Oozaru and uses the balls to wish himself immortal!

BradBalboa
haha tel it brother, its not fanboyish to say sum1 like eneru ( is it god enel?? is tht his rela name) cant beat someone in gogetas leauge !!!

Endless Mike
Well obviously Gogeta can't win because he can't hurt Enel, because he can transform into lightning and create infinite lightning and his real body is in another dimension and he can move at the speed of lightning and fry Gogeta's brain with lightning!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously this thread is dumb

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Then I shall take his place.

Oh, please! It is over if Gogeta goes Oozaru and uses the balls to wish himself immortal!
Originally posted by BradBalboa
haha tel it brother, its not fanboyish to say sum1 like eneru ( is it god enel?? is tht his rela name) cant beat someone in gogetas leauge !!!
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well obviously Gogeta can't win because he can't hurt Enel, because he can transform into lightning and create infinite lightning and his real body is in another dimension and he can move at the speed of lightning and fry Gogeta's brain with lightning!!!!!!!!!!
crylaugh

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Endless Mike
his real body is in another dimension Wut

Endless Mike
Wut

Actual claim One Piece fans have made.

Apparently due to a comment Blackbeard made when fighting Ace, he said "I'll pull your real body to the surface" or something, and that made them think that logias had 2 bodies and one was in another dimension.

Makes no sense but it's funny.

ThunderGodEneru
...Lol wtf

TheBadguy
lol

Luminatus
Speaking of the Pein woman, could Pein impregnate himself?

Kris Blaze
DBZ characters manipulate energy, but I guess it's crazy to think that they can touch Enel.

Astner
Originally posted by Luminatus
Speaking of the Pein woman, could Pein impregnate himself?
The bodies are dead dude.

I don't think you can get a child out of a corpse.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Astner
The bodies are dead dude.

I don't think you can get a child out of a corpse. But we can sure as hell try!

Slaanesh
f**cking himself..emm..that sure is disturbing..

Nemesis X
That is disturbing. More disturbing than that Itachi pic I posted in the Naruto thread.

BradBalboa
thank you endless mike, eneru cant win agaisnt someone like gogeta, hell radditz wud wup enerus ass !!

Slaanesh
how would radditz wup his ass??

BradBalboa
Radditz power level is around 10X that of Maste Roshi, Roshi has Ki enough to destroy a small planetoid like the moon, cud enel surivie a moon busting attack?? i doub it, Radditz is to powerful, to physically strong and fast for him.

Slaanesh
enel is imune to physical attack..he can turn to lightning and that mean intangible..how do u know radditz attack would work on him??

BradBalboa
hmm good point, well to be honest i stopped watchign oen piece ( not by choice) before enel came into it, as far as i know and can tell no one in one piece can compare tDBZ basically from the saiyan saga, if luffy can beat enel Radditz can, true uffy is made of rubber so enel is fightign his own weakness but luffy woud have been hitting him and radditz is more powerfu than luffy !! Plus Gogeta has spirit punisher which would completely desteroy enel !!

Quincy
Originally posted by jimBOFH

Slaanesh
hmm good point, well to be honest i stopped watchign oen piece ( not by choice) before enel came into it, as far as i know and can tell no one in one piece can compare tDBZ basically from the saiyan saga, if luffy can beat enel Radditz can, true uffy is made of rubber so enel is fightign his own weakness but luffy woud have been hitting him and radditz is more powerfu than luffy !! Plus Gogeta has spirit punisher which would completely desteroy enel !!

the only reason luffy can hurt him is because he is rubber and eneru can't turn intangible on him..Radditz won't get the same luxury..no one else under normal circumstances have ever hurt him..

and yes..i also believe that gogeta may be able to beat eneru using the spirit punisher..

BradBalboa
Yehh, wlel i see the situation as follows, for exapmle, someoen who cant be hurt by physical atatcks in the one piece universe, enel...does not mean he can take physical attacks from DBZer for oen thing there alot faster and he wouldnt have the chance to become intangible ( or is he always liek that)??

Kirikaze Fuuma
Yehh, wlel i see the situation as follows, for exapmle, someoen who cant be hurt by physical atatcks in the one piece universe, enel...does not mean he can take physical attacks from DBZer for oen thing there alot faster and he wouldnt have the chance to become intangible ( or is he always liek that)??

but physical attack is physical attack. no matter which anime it is, eneru still can't be hurt by a physical attack no matter who he/she is.

BradBalboa
Well luffy beign made of ruber shouldnt hange the fatc he is hittign him with physical atatcks, just that enels lighting doesn thurt him as much, Enel really isnt in the same leaueg as someoen like Gogeta i cant belive we are eve discussing this !!

ThunderGodEneru
Well luffy beign made of ruber shouldnt hange the fatc he is hittign him with physical atatcks There is this thing called jobbing, Eneru did it to Luffy.

jimBOFH
There is this thing called jobbing, Eneru did it to Luffy.

There's something else called spelling which would make Brad's posts much easier to read.

ThunderGodEneru
There's something else called spelling which would make Brad's posts much easier to read. haermm

BradBalboa
haha sorry about that guys, i type pretty fast and im still getting used to my new keyboard so I mess up alot, ill try not to from now on, my bad !!

BradBalboa
There is this thing called jobbing, Eneru did it to Luffy.

please explain ??

Kento
please explain ?? It's called Eneru should probably have beat Luffy but a plot device and Luffy being the main character let him win.

Though that's baseless speculation on my part about what he meant as...I haven't read very much of OP.

jimBOFH
Originally posted by Kento
It's called Eneru should probably have beat Luffy but a plot device and Luffy being the main character let him win.

Though that's baseless speculation on my part about what he meant as...I haven't read very much of OP.
Exactly- the protagonist almost always wins, even when he's clearly weaker.

Wei Phoenix
Exactly- the protagonist almost always wins, even when he's clearly weaker.

Oh no! Psshaw with that statement. The protagonist never wins even though they are weaker. They always win because they are stronger and smarter. Look at Broly and Goku....wait...nevermind.

psycho gundam
this thread = lulz

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Gogeta from DBZ

vs

Eneru from One Piece

Who is the winner?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

ThunderGodEneru
please explain ?? Well Eneru jobbed to Luffy. The basis for why Eneru can't hurt Luffy is because Luffy is made of rubber and Eneru uses lightning. Which is itself flawed because any insulator, rubber included, can be overcharged with a high enough charge of electricity, which given Eneru's electric capabilities he should be able to do.

Also, in their little melee fight, Luffy should not have been able to hit Eneru at all, Eneru who is as fast as lightning and actually faster even when not lightning and has Mantra which lets him predict Luffy's movements. Not to mention the idea that being made of rubber lets you physically be able to beat lightning is gae.

But what really got me was when Luffy jumped into Eneru's Raigou and absorbed the whole fvcking thing with a solid gold ball about ten feet wide in diameter, Raigou which can destroy a friggin island in a weaker form and this one was stated to destroy a country.

That said, no, I still don't believe Eneru can beat Gogeta.

BradBalboa
oh right thanks, well if what u said there is basically that enel is country destroying level, he cant even scratch gogeta, a universe destroyer like janemba couldnt hurt nhim with a full powered punch to the face !!

ThunderGodEneru
Janemba can't destroy universes. Seriously, wtf?

BradBalboa
He warped all of existances just be being!! Goku says himself " i never felt a power like this before, this guy could detroy the whole unvierse" if he wanted to im sure he could, even if he couldnt someone like janemb is billions of leauges above enel!!

Darth Raizen
He warped all of existances just be being!! Goku says himself " i never felt a power like this before, this guy could detroy the whole unvierse" if he wanted to im sure he could, even if he couldnt someone like janemb is billions of leauges above enel!!

Goku's Statement=/=Actual Truth. The only thing that he was right about with Janemba is that he was affecting dimensions. Other than that, until there's actual proof, he's nothing of a universe buster.

BradBalboa
=/

Goku can sense power levels z fighter know when an attack is goign to destroy saaay a planet, what gouk said is liekyly true when you get to power leves liek janemba, gohan buu etcc u get universe busters

Wei Phoenix
1. Goku has never seen a universe be destroyed so how would he know what power is capable of destroying a universe?
2. No one had actual power levels after Frieza saga
3. Buuhan can't destroy a universe.

Classic NES
Janenba movie is out of continuity. So, it's possible that he's much more powerful than the villians that are in conintuity sorta like brolly was.

Eneru Dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.