Thats family for ya....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kayakat
This kid's mom is quite mean

VhO-OE931D4

The kids brother stated they did it to teach the boy a lesson cuz he always sneaked a look at his presents beforehand and that he did get the x-box afterwards.
In my opinion, its just plain mean, way to ruin a kids christmas....

guy222
mean indeed

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Kayakat

VhO-OE931D4

The kids brother stated they did it to teach the boy a lesson cuz he always sneaked a look at his presents beforehand and that he did get the x-box afterwards.
we do that to eachother every christmas
this year, my aunt gave my little brother a box of Special K bars but inside was a Naruto shirt

its a tradition roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leo.M
Thats is mean and im shamed to say as the a$$hole that i am. I was going to do that to my sister. with a wii though, but i deiced not too in the end. But it was good laugh for good min when i told my brother. crylaugh

§P0oONY
The kid did get a 360. So it's quite funny.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, once again, Christmas is all about the presents.

Simple solution to the kid sneaking a peek.....Wait until he goes to sleep on Christmas Eve, THEN put out the presents BEFORE he gets up. Thats what my Dad did. Even if the kid didnt sneak peeks, as he looks at his presents, day after day, and sees a flat rectangular box, he is gonna think clothes.

Strangelove
As long as he got the present afterwards, it's not mean, it's hilarious.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
As long as he got the present afterwards, it's not mean, it's hilarious. Good, cuz I was laughing too haermm You know how some kids just look spoiled? He did.

Final Blaxican
I don't understand what's wrong with peaking at the presents anyway. I get money for holidays because "surprises" are for stupid bitches and eight year olds.

Piggle Humsy
I thought that was hilarious, even if he hadn't of got the xbox after laughcry

kid looks like a total little shit and is forcing himself to cry.

I wouldn't have given him the xbox afterwards haermm

§P0oONY
He's obviously not forcing himself to cry... I'd like to see any child in his situation not cry...

Röland
Whats mean about it?

He ended up getting the 360 and for all we know the family likes to play jokes on each other all the time.

gefallen_engel
I agree it was quite funny, but I will add if one of us kids had bawled like that we would have gotten our asses beat

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I thought that was hilarious, even if he hadn't of got the xbox after laughcry

kid looks like a total little shit and is forcing himself to cry.

I wouldn't have given him the xbox afterwards haermm I know right? Doesnt he look like a spoiled little shit?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Kayakat

VhO-OE931D4

Old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.