Superman vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
who wins, I did a search couldnt find anything

both are bloodlusted.

The Pict
Flash for the majority

Philosophía
Wally West.

Bloodlust.

Raoul
merging... vin

Philosophía
laughing out loud

Raoul
i wonder if wally stealing clark's speed would drain his reflexes and not just his travelling speed...

Zack Fair
Wally steals Superman's speed. Then he does Lois in front of him.

TheBadguy
Clark via speedblitz

Mindset
Wally steals Lois' speed. Then he does Clark in front of her.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Raoul
i wonder if wally stealing clark's speed would drain his reflexes and not just his travelling speed...

To be honest, I've always seen this as one of the main reasons Flash wins against Superman. He'd literally make him a statue, and then start IMP'ing him or something.

Though what I'm not sure is whether or not Flash can steal speed in such a way that not even the mind can work anymore. I think he should be able to, and if not, Superman uses T-vo (which is probably his only chance in a fight with Flash) and beats him.

Zack Fair
Clark enjoys it too.

xJLxKing
EWW ^^^ Anyways Superman destroys the world and wins

Mindset
Of course he does, he's a flaming homosexual.

Vally Doosh
Originally posted by Mindset
Wally steals Lois' speed. Then he does Clark in front of her.
laughing out loud

Philosophía
facepalm

Meh, since the thread is apparently bound to fail ..

Who's the girl in your sig ?

Raoul
looks like the girl from camp rock...

Vally Doosh
looks like the girl from camp rock...
Had to google that. Quit watching Disney movies Paul.

Raoul
Originally posted by Vally Doosh
Had to google that. Quit watching Disney movies Paul.

i'm the oldest of four. disney movies are common enough.

though there's nothing wrong with the jungle book.

Vally Doosh
i'm the oldest of four. disney movies are common enough.

though there's nothing wrong with the jungle book.
If that's how you want to justify gawking at underage girls, be my guest.

Raoul
If that's how you want to justify gawking at underage girls, be my guest.

this coming from the guy that requested a hannah montana sig?

also, thx for saying girls rather than, well...

Vally Doosh
this coming from the guy that requested a hannah montana sig?

Scans or it didn't happen.

Raoul
Scans or it didn't happen.

oh, well in that case...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/Val-e-dooshcopy.jpg

stick out tongue

Vally Doosh
http://i43.tinypic.com/5bdxes.gif

Raoul
http://i43.tinypic.com/5bdxes.gif

laughing

great episode too... that poor copier...

Mindset
laughing out loud

r0nm0n88
so if youre saying flash can beat supes couldnt he then beat darkseid, and dd?

Blight
based upon KMC Rules, yes.

TricksterPriest
Doomsday adapts. Darkseid..............walking away.

r0nm0n88
i knew the flash was strong, but the comics never let me defeat anyone this strong. Could he take lets say a stronger person like thanos

Blight
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
i knew the flash was strong, but the comics never let me defeat anyone this strong. Could he take lets say a stronger person like thanos Thanos isn't as strong as darkseid OR Doomsday.

skyfather
Originally posted by Blight
Thanos isn't as strong as darkseid OR Doomsday. no he's stronger

r0nm0n88
ok this thread is just leaving me to believe flash can pretty much take anyone who isnt like galactus level or higher

Vally Doosh
ok this thread is just leaving me to believe flash can pretty much take anyone who isnt like galactus level or higher
He can take Galactus too. You do know Flash can drop multiverses on people, right?

Private Pion
Rocks fall, everybody dies.

Blight
Annihilation wave comes.

r0nm0n88
he does all this due to his speed?
if so should supes have potential to pull these things off

Blight
I think I'm gaining weight reading this thread.

Vally Doosh
he does all this due to his speed?
if so should supes have potential to pull these things off
Super Speed =/= Speed Force

One is a power. The other is a plot device.

TricksterPriest
Speed Force is basically control over the laws of physics to a certain degree. Flash can choose which ones to use or ignore. If something seems impossible by physics, just say "Speed Force." flashdur

psycho gundam
^ that's what i say right before i'm about to pick up his comics. jks

cloud102
Flash.

killermover
Supes will counter wally with a vibrating grip. Superman teh wins.

frommd
Originally posted by killermover
Supes will counter wally with a vibrating grip. Superman teh wins. Let's hope they just stick with fighting. stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
Flash beating Thanos lol. Now I've heard it all.

frommd
Not more than a casual fan of either character. But, I went back and looked through both of their respect threads and here are the only times I've seen them in anything close to a battle. In all three scans, Superman has the upper hand I would say.

Sorry, can't post links since I'm new. But, delete the spaces and they will work.

Flash punches Superman in the face to no effect really
img 241.imageshack.us/img241/1980/week151999action75317vx5. jpg

Superman says, "Wally is fast enough to see it coming, but not fast enough to do anything about it."
i78. photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Superman/18-19. jpg

Alternate reality where Superman is trying to take over the world.
www .killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid= 11190609

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by frommd
Not more than a casual fan of either character. But, I went back and looked through both of their respect threads and here are the only times I've seen them in anything close to a battle. In all three scans, Superman has the upper hand I would say.

It's not like Wally West tries to hurt them in most of their encounters. If he did, he could easily steal his power set etc.

It's stupidity for the sake of plot.

Flash punches Superman in the face to no effect really
img241.imageshack.us/img241/1980/week151999action75317vx5.jpg

Like I said for the sake of plot. He wasn't punching with the force of a White Dwarf Star, or using an Infinite Mass Punch. Throw out the need of a comic book plot, and Wally beats Superman.

Superman says, "Wally is fast enough to see it coming, but not fast enough to do anything about it."
i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Superman/18-19. jpg

The scan doesn't work, but I still know what you're talking about.

That is just silly.

Wally can't do anything about it? Lol.

Again for the sake of plot and most likely CIS.

Based on feats, and the rules, Wally would beat the "Super" out of Superman. Clark's best hope is something extreme like say Torquasm-Vo and even that, with Wally's power set, can possibly be rendered as not an option.

Alternate reality where Superman is trying to take over the world.
www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=11190609

Alternate reality, like you said.

OneDumbG0
Flash 8/10.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I give him a 9/10 (Mostly because I like Clark, and his proven that he is capable of defeating opponents even when the odds are against him, plus his a power house in his own righ. More so currently.).

xJLxKing
Clark 8/10 with CIS on
Flash 8/10 with CIS off

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Clark 8/10 with CIS on
Flash 8/10 with CIS off in my opinion, only PIS would account for such a reversal of results. CIS does nothing. If Flash ever had to defeat Superman with a clear mind, he could and would despite being his friend and/or not always operating at peak levels. He knows what it would take to defeat Superman and would push Superman's limits, which would require his peak efforts. But I'm most likely just nitpicking with you about rule interpretation here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
in my opinion, only PIS would account for such a reversal of results. CIS does nothing. If Flash ever had to defeat Superman with a clear mind, he could and would despite being his friend and/or not always operating at peak levels. He knows what it would take to defeat Superman and would push Superman's limits, which would require his peak efforts. But I'm most likely just nitpicking with you about rule interpretation here.

I agree. Wally West should be more than capable of defeating Superman even with CIS on. He doesn't get weaker. He can still use all his powers, and he knows what Superman is capable off, and if he is going for the win, he will stop messing around.

PIS would have to happen as you stated for such a 180 reversal.

Wally West has all the tools necessary to get the clear, hard majority on Clark even with CIS on and he has shown when push comes to shove, he will utilize these tools.

CIS on or off, I give this to the Flash.

xJLxKing
in my opinion, only PIS would account for such a reversal of results. CIS does nothing. If Flash ever had to defeat Superman with a clear mind, he could and would despite being his friend and/or not always operating at peak levels. He knows what it would take to defeat Superman and would push Superman's limits, which would require his peak efforts. But I'm most likely just nitpicking with you about rule interpretation here.
With PIS it's completely different. It all depends on story/plot. Flash in my opinion, doesn't steal speed, nor does he hit with all his strenght. If he fights when blood lusted, or CIS off, then he can hit as hard as he wants, or steal speed.

By june we will see who is faster, flash or Superman

OneDumbG0
With PIS it's completely different. It all depends on story/plot. Flash in my opinion, doesn't steal speed, nor does he hit with all his strenght. If he fights when blood lusted, or CIS off, then he can hit as hard as he wants, or steal speed.

By june we will see who is faster, flash or Superman But Flash has stolen Superman's speed before. Are you suggesting that Flash, staing in character, won't steal his speed?

Raoul
Flash for the majority, imo. If it was just a question of speed, then i'd give superman a few wins, but wally's speed stealing and general kinetic powers just put him on another level, imo...

Starscream M
Flash for the majority, imo. If it was just a question of speed, then i'd give superman a few wins, but wally's speed stealing and general kinetic powers just put him on another level, imo... how does flash deal with flying enemies?

Raoul
Originally posted by Starscream M
how does flash deal with flying enemies?

jumps at them or throws shit at them.

Starscream M
jumps at them or throws shit at them. k

OneDumbG0
how does flash deal with flying enemies? Also creates directed vortexes at them with his arms...

But I like Raoul's suggestion that Wally would throw poo at them. biscuits

Starscream M
Also creates directed vortexes at them with his arms...

But I like Raoul's suggestion that Wally would throw poo at them. biscuits but would jumping at, throwing things at, or directing vortexes be effective against Superman? I'm skeptical

Juk3n
Wally might well win here, but he's still a loser.

and a douche..

Raoul
Also creates directed vortexes at them with his arms...

But I like Raoul's suggestion that Wally would throw poo at them. biscuits

poo at that speed would be lethal, to be fair.

Symmetric Chaos
poo at that speed would be lethal, to be fair.

"By Rao! He's flinging Infinite Mass Poo at me!"

xJLxKing
But Flash has stolen Superman's speed before. Are you suggesting that Flash, staing in character, won't steal his speed?
In all his fights with villians and heroes, he probably stole 5 times.(I don't follow flash a lot)

OneDumbG0
In all his fights with villians and heroes, he probably stole 5 times.(I don't follow flash a lot) How many times has he had to deal with Superman? Not many times, IIRC. But he was quite quick to use speed steal on him when he needed to get rid of him that one time...Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
"By Rao! He's flinging Infinite Mass Poo at me!" laughing out loud

xJLxKing
How many times has he had to deal with Superman? Not many times, IIRC. But he was quite quick to use speed steal on him when he needed to get rid of him that one time... laughing out loud
No, not Superman, but anyone he fought

OneDumbG0
No, not Superman, but anyone he fought So it's unfair to apportion a healthy emphasis on his encounters with Superman as a fair estimation of what he'd do in a KMC fight between the two?

xJLxKing
So it's unfair to apportion a healthy emphasis on his encounters with Superman as a fair estimation of what he'd do in a KMC fight between the two?
He has the ability to do it but I don't see him doing that, just like I don't see Superman blowing up the earth, or going to the Cosmos, or Sun before he loses his speed.

Enyalus
So it's unfair to apportion a healthy emphasis on his encounters with Superman as a fair estimation of what he'd do in a KMC fight between the two?
He's saying Flash rarely ever steals anyone's speed. I can only recall three times myself. I'm sure if I went back and look I'd find more, but...

It isn't something he commonly does.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
He's saying Flash rarely ever steals anyone's speed. I can only recall three times myself. I'm sure if I went back and look I'd find more, but...

It isn't something he commonly does.
thumb up

kgkg
Superman FTW

OneDumbG0
^ Tis obvious someone does not yet comprehend the true might of Infinite Mass Poo. uhuhOriginally posted by Enyalus

It isn't something he commonly does. But in one of the rare occasions he's confronted Superman, he's used it. How many times as he come in direct 1v1 conflict with Superman? Honestly, that time is the only time I can think of. So how many times has he confronted Supes 1v1 and what percentage did Wally simply resort to speed stealing?

Philosophía
Flash for the majority, imo. If it was just a question of speed, then i'd give superman a few wins, but wally's speed stealing and general kinetic powers just put him on another level, imo...

My thoughts exactly.

Raoul
Flash can steal Superman's speed without hurting him or causing any permanent damage. that, added to the fact that he's at least considered it, would make it a viable tactic imo...

would depend on the severity of the stakes...

shokosugi
Supes is faster than Flash

xJLxKing
Flash can steal Superman's speed without hurting him or causing any permanent damage. that, added to the fact that he's at least considered it, would make it a viable tactic imo...

would depend on the severity of the stakes...
Why hasn't he done this to Prime, or anyone else he fought? He might have done it one, but he ain't doing it every time.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by shokosugi
No he not at all.........

Battlehammer
Why hasn't he done this to Prime, or anyone else he fought? He might have done it one, but he ain't doing it every time.
he tried the infinity punch did he not?

Raoul

no he isn't.

PIS.

shokosugi
yes he is.

Raoul
yes he is.

proof?

The Nuul
proof?

He deosnt have any and he knows it.

Enyalus
But in one of the rare occasions he's confronted Superman, he's used it. How many times as he come in direct 1v1 conflict with Superman? Honestly, that time is the only time I can think of. So how many times has he confronted Supes 1v1 and what percentage did Wally simply resort to speed stealing?
When you put it like that, I agree.

Battlehammer
yes he is.
lets see some proof

xJLxKing

PIS.
pIS, or CIS

Raoul
pIS, or CIS

PIS. Johns needed Prime to take on an army of heroes. there's nothing in wally's personality that would stop him using many of his powers on prime if he wanted to...

Philosophía
There's nothing that stops either of the Flashes from stealing Prime's speed. Jay, for example, has stolen Superman's.

xJLxKing
PIS. Johns needed Prime to take on an army of heroes. there's nothing in wally's personality that would stop him using many of his powers on prime if he wanted to...
what?

shokosugi
proof?

yeah right here big grin

http://www.posterlovers.com/gallery/data/632/flash175fn.jpg

Raoul
what?

it was PIS, not CIS.

yeah right here big grin

not good enough, and not valid on this forum.

shokosugi
Also i remember one time supes wasn't allowed to fly because it wasn't "fair" or some shitty reason like that...

shokosugi
what do you mean it's not good enough and not valid on this forum? you asked for proof i got you your proof.

Raoul
what do you mean it's not good enough and not valid on this forum? you asked for proof i got you your proof.

no you didnt. you posted a cover of pre crisis superman, which is not valid because its pre crisis superman.

shokosugi
i didnt know pre crisis superman is not valid it doesnt say in the op.

Silent Master

Comic covers aren't canon, plus I believe that was pre-crisis.

shokosugi
comic covers arent cannon? rofl! ok

shokosugi
i still showed supes' faster than flash smile

Silent Master

No, they aren't.

Do I really need to start posting comic covers that show things that never happen in the book itself?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Silent Master
No, they aren't.

Do I really need to start posting comic covers that show things that never happen in the book itself?

lol, first thing that comes to mind is one of the Uncanny X-Men issures during the RAFOTSE arc, where Vulcan is holding Gladiator by the throat...where, inside the actual comic, Gladiator beats Vulcan easily.

psycho gundam
and the superman/batman comic where superman is in black, superman is standing over batman like he just beat the hell out of him.

they never crossed paths once in that issue, and batman had superman's powers leaving clark normal.

Enyalus
Superbat FTW!

XanatosForever
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Clark via speedblitz

Raoul
i didnt know pre crisis superman is not valid it doesnt say in the op.

if you read the rules, you'd see that unless specified, we go by current versions. pre crisis wasnt mentioned.

they aren't.

now, i'm going to ask you nicely: Stop trolling.

shokosugi
excuses excuses

Raoul
excuses excuses

its actually the rules.

chomperx9
yeah right here big grin

http://www.posterlovers.com/gallery/data/632/flash175fn.jpg laughing im gonna head over to the comicbook store right now to get that

xJLxKing
We will see who really is faster by june. The issue where Superman and Flash race is coming out.

chomperx9
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/595/file0982.jpg
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8458/file0983.jpg

who wins here in these issues ?

xJLxKing
I am like 100% sure that during the PC era, Superman usually defeated Flash.

shokosugi
you're right xJ, also in the PC era Supes wasnt allowed to FLY because it was "unfair" LOL

Eman5805
The hell? Is Batman really saying "Show him up, Flash"?

StiltmanFTW
Show him up, Flash!

laughing out loud

Bruce must truly hate Supes. I mean, how often do you see TEH BATMAN cheering someone on like that?

xJLxKing
the question is how does Batman see them

StiltmanFTW
What, you didn't know that Batman's vision's been enhanced? Pretty common knowledge, dude biscuits

Raoul
he uses his superspeedsterbatgoggles, obviously.

xJLxKing
Oh, that explains everything. Thanks

Rage.Of.Olympus
how does flash deal with flying enemies?

Wally West can fly and has shown that he can run in space and survive without any assistance.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Wally West can fly and has shown that he can run in space and survive without any assistance.
Wally can't fly, but can run on Air, but if he stops moving he loses.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wally can't fly, but can run on Air, but if he stops moving he loses.

Wally should be able to fly. Other speedsters who are connected to the Speed Force have done so such as Johnny Quick and all he does I believe is just reach a certain level of speed and launch himself into flight(At least I think that's how he does it.). It's in his power set, but I don't believe he actually takes advantage of it.

I would count these as flight or as close as you come.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/AirSlowerThanFlash.jpg

I've seen him run in space before.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/FlashinSpace1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/FlashinSpace2.jpg

xJLxKing
Wally should be able to fly. Other speedsters who are connected to the Speed Force have done so such as Johnny Quick and all he does I believe is just reach a certain level of speed and launch himself into flight(At least I think that's how he does it.). It's in his power set, but I don't believe he actually takes advantage of it.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/AirSlowerThanFlash.jpg

I am not the one to talk, but we see a lot of images of him, so it's like him moving in too many places at once that he looks to be standing everywhere.

Also, the second image is him running. And the third.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In the first scan, on the far left, that's the Flash, and all the other ones, are like after images. At least from what I see.

Yup, running in space. Did you not read my last two posts?

kgkg
yeah right here big grin

#1) This thread is about Wally West<look at first page> . That scan is of Pre-Crisis Barry Allen.

#2) That race was a tie. The only reason why flash says he can't beat Superman wasn't because he wasn't fast enough he got tired due to obstacles. This was hardly just a race. IF you read the issue you would know. It ends up a tie anyway.

#3) Even the title lies. It says: Race to the end of the Universe. Fact is the race was just in the Galaxy not the Universe

#4) Horrible feat to use for both Pre-Crisis Superman and Barry. Who took a while to get across a mere Galaxy. especially considering there best speed feats.

#5) When not mention we Post-C Stuff not PC it's in the forum Rules.

anyway as far speed wise Wally has Superman beat in speed.

chomperx9
what if the race was between flash and silver surfer. race across the universe who would win ?

kgkg
Originally posted by chomperx9
what if the race was between flash and silver surfer. race across the universe who would win ? You should make that thread smile

Raoul

wally has done that. against grodd, he ran however distance away from the fight, then ran back and launched himself at grodd, ko'ing the monkey.

Rage.Of.Olympus
wally has done that. against grodd, he ran however distance away from the fight, then ran back and launched himself at grodd, ko'ing the monkey.

Oh I remember that issue. I just tried to get it out of my mind as it was rather stupid, and completely down played Wally from what I remember.

Decimus
How would Flash beat Superman for the majority knowing that T-vo is in his power set? Even without CIS this allowed Superman to take on Dominus. I would like to know as well what the actually speed differential is between Flash and Supes. Is Flash a million or a trillion times faster than superman? Furthermore, would the speed differential be enough to counteract T-vo(defeated galactic threat) and durability (survives billions of times earth's gravity)?

Raoul
Oh I remember that issue. I just tried to get it out of my mind as it was rather stupid, and completely down played Wally from what I remember.

lol. its johns. powers suit the story.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Decimus
How would Flash beat Superman for the majority knowing that T-vo is in his power set?

In multiple ways.

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol. its johns. powers suit the story.

I know it's Geoff John's who wrote it lol, but still common.

Do you realize how ridiculous that story was?

Flash practically pissed his pants at the simple notion of fighting Gorilla Grodd, and seriously, he was just a bit better than Quicksilver in that arc in my opinion.

I mean, it takes Wally West, all that time, just to run to another city and back, and he apparently breaks his hand by hitting Grodd and he is shocked at the notion of even knocking out Grodd?

That story was stupid on so many levels. Apparently Geoff John's likes Wally West, but based on the way he writes him, I seriously doubt it. That's why I'm pissing myself, about the entire "Flash Rebirth" and how they're going to screw over Wally to make Barry look better.

Well, whatever. Enough with the ranting.

Enyalus
Flash one-shotting Grodd during that story in question, was traveled at mach 10 when he delivered the KO punch, lol.

Rage is right...kinda sad.

Raoul
I know it's Geoff John's who wrote it lol, but still common.

Do you realize how ridiculous that story was?

Flash practically pissed his pants at the simple notion of fighting Gorilla Grodd, and seriously, he was just a bit better than Quicksilver in that arc in my opinion.

I mean, it takes Wally West, all that time, just to run to another city and back, and he apparently breaks his hand by hitting Grodd and he is shocked at the notion of even knocking out Grodd?

That story was stupid on so many levels. Apparently Geoff John's likes Wally West, but based on the way he writes him, I seriously doubt it. That's why I'm pissing myself, about the entire "Flash Rebirth" and how they're going to screw over Wally to make Barry look better.

Well, whatever. Enough with the ranting.

nah man, and i agree, its a stupid story. it follows the theme of johns though. look at the manhunters. hal fights one in the first arc of the gl v4, and has terrible trouble, yet by GL 13 (i think it is), he and guy are strolling through them. then in GL 25 (i think), frickin BATMAN is killing them with karate chops.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Apparently it took him "seven" entire seconds just to get over 150 miles away from Keystone city and back; throw in the fact that Nightwing his best friends life might have been in danger, he wasn't fooling around. All I have to say to something like that is what the ****?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/FlashWeakened.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/FlashWeakened2.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/FlashWeakened3.jpg

Oh, my god. He thinks he actually knocked out Gorilla Grodd. That's incredible, but did he forget the fact that he easily one shotted a Superman level being and can hit with the force of a White Dwarf Star easily?

Did he also forget the Speed Force grants him immense durability?

I find it hard to believe Geoff John's actually likes the Flash with stuff like this. His story lines might be interesting but his showings aren't that impressive in my opinion.

Whatever, I'm probably just over exaggerating but it still looked rather bad in my opinion.

Rage.Of.Olympus
nah man, and i agree, its a stupid story. it follows the theme of johns though. look at the manhunters. hal fights one in the first arc of the gl v4, and has terrible trouble, yet by GL 13 (i think it is), he and guy are strolling through them. then in GL 25 (i think), frickin BATMAN is killing them with karate chops.

facepalm

I was trying to forget about that too. Lol.

I think Geoff John's is a good writer and his story lines are excellent. I really like him, but I think he pays to much attention to the story itself and just screws up with crap like that just to get the story moving. Well, whatever. I still like him as a writer.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Decimus
How would Flash beat Superman for the majority knowing that T-vo is in his power set? Even without CIS this allowed Superman to take on Dominus. I would like to know as well what the actually speed differential is between Flash and Supes. Is Flash a million or a trillion times faster than superman? Furthermore, would the speed differential be enough to counteract T-vo(defeated galactic threat) and durability (survives billions of times earth's gravity)?
It took Supes time to do that to Dominus and time's not something Supes will have a lot of against Flash.

Raoul
Apparently it took him "seven" entire seconds just to get over 150 miles away from Keystone city and back; throw in the fact that Nightwing his best friends life might have been in danger, he wasn't fooling around. All I have to say to something like that is what the ****?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/FlashWeakened.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/FlashWeakened2.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/FlashWeakened3.jpg

Oh, my god. He thinks he actually knocked out Gorilla Grodd. That's incredible, but did he forget the fact that he easily one shotted a Superman level being and can hit with the force of a White Dwarf Star easily?

Did he also forget the Speed Force grants him immense durability?

I find it hard to believe Geoff John's actually likes the Flash with stuff like this. His story lines might be interesting but his showings aren't that impressive in my opinion.

Whatever, I'm probably just over exaggerating but it still looked rather bad in my opinion.

the feats never are that impressive, but they are wonderful stories most of the time (the zoom arc is 100% pure class imo).

johns has a major hardon for barry allen, though, so i fully expect wally to get shafted. apparently he's even getting a new costume and everything, which just pisses me off to no end...

facepalm

I was trying to forget about that too. Lol.

I think Geoff John's is a good writer and his story lines are excellent. I really like him, but I think he pays to much attention to the story itself and just screws up with crap like that just to get the story moving. Well, whatever. I still like him as a writer.

i have the exact same attitude, tbh. i just try not to look at it from a debating standpoint. if i see something good, i use it. otherwise, i don't really care. i just enjoy the story...

Rage.Of.Olympus
the feats never are that impressive, but they are wonderful stories most of the time (the zoom arc is 100% pure class imo).

True they are. The Zoom arc was a "terrible" showing for Wally West. Terrible. The story itself was amazing. It's a classic like you said. I hate the fact that Wally West was a punching bag for most of it, but it was still amazing.

johns has a major hardon for barry allen, though, so i fully expect wally to get shafted. apparently he's even getting a new costume and everything, which just pisses me off to no end...

That's the vibe I'm getting too. Hence why I'm nervous as hell about Wally West getting screwed over in "Flash: Rebirth". Dan Didio and his Silver Age wanking club, are really going to screw over Wally.

I was reading the first issue, and did Geoff Johns just retcon the fact that Wally West was the first being to get out of the Speed Force?

Because according to Bart Allen, Barry Allen was the first and only, if I recall, which isn't true unless you retcon what Wally West has done on different occasions. I'll go double check later.

I already am seeing the affects, spread.

Did you read "Final Crisis #7"? Apparently Wally West using the Speed Force like his never used it before can only run so fast, that's his behind and beside Barry Allen.

I found that such utter crap. Wally West has done things Barry Allen only can imagine in his wet dreams. So did he like lose most of his power in that arc or something?

I'm just ranting here, lol, but it is annoying.

i have the exact same attitude, tbh. i just try not to look at it from a debating standpoint. if i see something good, i use it. otherwise, i don't really care. i just enjoy the story...

True. I feel the same way.

Raoul
That's the vibe I'm getting too. Hence why I'm nervous as hell about Wally West getting screwed over in "Flash: Rebirth". Dan Didio and his Silver Age wanking club, are really going to screw over Wally.

I was reading the first issue, and did Geoff Johns just retcon the fact that Wally West was the first being to get out of the Speed Force?

Because according to Bart Allen, Barry Allen was the first and only, if I recall, which isn't true unless you retcon what Wally West has done on different occasions. I'll go double check later.

I already am seeing the affects, spread.

Did you read "Final Crisis #7"? Apparently Wally West using the Speed Force like his never used it before can only run so fast, that's his behind and beside Barry Allen.

I found that such utter crap. Wally West has done things Barry Allen only can imagine in his wet dreams. So did he like lose most of his power in that arc or something?

I'm just ranting here, lol, but it is annoying.

wally's had twenty odd years to establish himself. there was no post crisis barry allen bar the odd appearance. this is just wrong. wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong...

also, yeah, wally got shafted during FC...

Rage.Of.Olympus
wally's had twenty odd years to establish himself. there was no post crisis barry allen bar the odd appearance. this is just wrong. wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong...

also, yeah, wally got shafted during FC...

Yup. It is wrong.

r0nm0n88
common we all know flash kills supes, but i have a dumb ass friend saying otherwise. if someone could possible just post the scan of flash fighting i believe zoom so fast supes was a statue, and some other good ones it be greatly appreciated. If youre ganna say look through the respect thread, i did and couldnt find anything good.

Tattoos N Scars
Only way I see Supes winning is if he pushes the moon or some large celestial body into the Earth. It'll kill Flash..along with most everyone else.

r0nm0n88
help me out guys

carver9
I'm giving this to Supes due to CIS. Wally RARELY fight at his top speed or even close and that would cause him the loss in this fight. Thats all it would really take is one direct hit from Supes to win. I agree, in the beginning, flash would be running circles around Supes but I can also see Supes landing that haymaker that would end the fight due to CIS.

CISless flash would STOMP in this fight.

I'm giving Supes 8/10, much slower people than Supes have tagged flash and again, that is due to CIS which is on in this fight.

Warlord
wally wins

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by carver9
I'm giving this to Supes due to CIS. Wally RARELY fight at his top speed or even close and that would cause him the loss in this fight. Thats all it would really take is one direct hit from Supes to win. I agree, in the beginning, flash would be running circles around Supes but I can also see Supes landing that haymaker that would end the fight due to CIS.

I'm giving Supes 8/10, much slower people than Supes have tagged flash and again, that is due to CIS which is on in this fight.

thats reasonable since flash is an idiot sometimes. anyway lets post some crazy flash scans

biensalsa
Originally posted by carver9

Agree, same here

h1a8
Flash doesn't use his top speed ALL the time not because of CIS but for the sake of the story. Same reason Spidey can dodge machine gun fire and lasers with a smile on a regular basis and yet get hit by super strong slower moving enemies (contradictory to his spider sense too). It's not because of Spidey's stupidity I can tell you that.

Flash knows who the hell Superman is. And knowing he's bloodlusted? Are you kidding me? There is no way in hell he's not using his top speed on him. He knows he's a dead duck if he doesn't.

This isn't a comic fight but a forum one.

Characters fight at their best abilities as SHOWN before. I give Flash the majority here since Flash at his best really has no way of losing here.

OneDumbG0
Considering this is a bloodlusted fight, Wally pushes Superman's sh1t in. They already know each other too well and know what it takes to put the other down. Superman's intelligence and perseverance helps him make it tougher. But that's about it.

iceman24567
Considering this is a bloodlusted fight, Wally pushes Superman's sh1t in. They already know each other too well and know what it takes to put the other down. Superman's intelligence and perseverance helps him make it tougher. But that's about it. thumb up

The Nuul
Combo to KO vs Combo to KO.....ZOMG!!!!! The world is going to explode.

Starscream M
Considering this is a bloodlusted fight, Wally pushes Superman's sh1t in. They already know each other too well and know what it takes to put the other down. Superman's intelligence and perseverance helps him make it tougher. But that's about it. How does Wally deal with superman's flight?

Superman can take many hits from Wally but one hit from Superman and Wally's dead.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>