Thanos vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Thans cannot use his energy powers for amplification or any kind of ranged attacks, nor can he create forcefields. He gets no technology of any kind, nor any prep.

They start 100 yards away from eachother and fight in an abandoned New York city.

Bouboumaster
Spite.

Edit: Inb4close

Philosophía
Wolverine cuts his head off.

Badabing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thans cannot use his energy powers for amplification or any kind of ranged attacks, nor can he create forcefields. He gets no technology of any kind, nor any prep.

They start 100 yards away from eachother and fight in an abandoned New York city. http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-6.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_theinfinitygauntlet0421ug6.jpg

Badabing
Okay, because of some strange compulsion, I want to see what everyone thinks about this match. But I don't see it staying open for long. biscuits

Kris Blaze
Okay, I hope we have a nice and friendly debate people smile

AlmightyKfish
WOLVERINE WTFPWNS HIM NOOBZ.

The starting of a nice friendly debate.

Contrary to that statement, Thanos wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-6.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_theinfinitygauntlet0421ug6.jpg

You forgot to add this:

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/5972/wolvcutsthanostc6oh7.th.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/biscuits.gif

Phantom Zone
Say Wolverine wins. You know you want to.

Nihilist
thanos

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Nihilist
thanos

Nah izit?

I'm Bran
Thanos in the first punch.

tkitna
I tip my hat to the Mods that allowed this spite thread to stay open for the sake of amusement.

ThunderGodEneru
Wolverine scrapes his own claws together to create an electric shock from the friction that will fry Thanos.

If Baraka can do it, so can Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Say Wolverine wins. You know you want to.

I do not. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon7.gif

Wait... maybe...

Logan wins by default 'cause Thanos is dead! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/biscuits.gif

beast1234
Thanos wins. Thanos has learned different type of martial art around the universe.

Anti-Monitor
inb4close

Warrior18
Logan speedblitzes him. no expression

no expression

srankmissingnin
Wolverine wins because Thanos is purple.

'Nuff Said

Warrior18
Originally posted by Warrior18

no expression

wink

Mindset
Thanos wins because Wolverine is Canadian.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Mindset

I love Canadians.......................................they swear fealty to the Queen of England,Scotland,Nothern Ireland and Wales. shifty

Mindset
You just like having a *****.

zeel
Thanos K.O.'s him.

Warrior18
You just like having a *****.

laughing

srankmissingnin

Sounds like someone wants the White House burnt to the ground again. mad

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Warrior18

no expression

Gamora style laughing

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sounds like someone wants the White House burnt to the ground again. mad Well the Canadians didn't do it, but sure!

Barack Obama will get his goons and bust a cap in Canada's ass.

srankmissingnin
Well the Canadians didn't do it, but sure!

Barack Obama will get his goons and bust a cap in Canada's ass.

Nah, he's a liberal. He'll write us a poem about peace and happiness and send us a fruit basket or something.

Mindset
He has a muslim name, that means he's a terrorist.

srankmissingnin
He has a muslim name, that means he's a terrorist.

Luckily Canada doesn't have anything worth bombing. eek!

Unless he wants to do us a favour and get rid of that eye swore the CN Tower?

Badabing
Nah, he's a liberal. He'll write us a poem about peace and happiness and send us a fruit basket or something. laughing out loud

I hear Canadian men love fruit baskets. shocklaugh

srankmissingnin
laughing out loud

I hear Canadian men love fruit baskets. shocklaugh

That's a sterotype! mad

... but yes, we do. embarrasment

Badabing
That's a sterotype! mad

... but yes, we do. embarrasment shock

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fruit+basket

Raoul
ouch.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Bada I knew you were Canadian.

srankmissingnin
shock

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fruit+basket

In Canada a fruit basket is a basket full of fruit...

We don't have as many closet homosexual frat boys who need to find games to play with their nuts I guess. sick

Badabing

We don't have as many closet homosexual frat boys who need to find games to play with their nuts I guess. sick laughing out loud

Raoul

We don't have as many closet homosexual frat boys who need to find games to play with their nuts I guess. sick

no. your homosexuals are of the flaming variety, aren't they?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Raoul
no. your homosexuals are of the flaming variety, aren't they?

Like you don't know? evil face

Knowsbleed33
Boneclaw Wolverine can eek out a win or 2.

Raoul
Like you don't know? evil face

laughing out loud

i'm not canadian...

yet. sad

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
laughing out loud

i'm not canadian...

yet. sad mmm It's all becoming clear....

TricksterPriest
Snikt, snikt, bub. Bub, bub, Snikt. Snikt, snikt, snikt, bub. BUB!!! Snikt. biscuits durverine

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Snikt, snikt, bub. Bub, bub, Snikt. Snikt, snikt, snikt, bub. BUB!!! Snikt. biscuits durverine

Now do Thanos!!! eek!

Raoul
Now do Thanos!!! eek!

you assume anyone would...

complexbrother
Thanos is far stronger, more skilled, and let's not forget he is an Eternal, that means he has complete control over his body's molecules and functions. (ergo he can heal faster and better than Wolvie. Drax was specially made to kill him, just like Omega Red was a natural enime of Wolvie. )

TricksterPriest
facepalm Apparently everybody forgot about Mightygodking's parody of Civil War. http://mightygodking.com/index.php/i-dont-need-your-civil-war/

occultdestroyer
Thanos bitchslaps the sissy

Badabing
Now do Thanos!!! eek! Originally posted by Raoul
you assume anyone would... mmm Where's Quan?

quanchi112
Thanos stomps.

Avlon
Thanos stomps...and Wolvie jumps over it slicing Thanos head clean off.

Naija boy
This match is a joke

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
This match is a joke Yep.Originally posted by Avlon
Thanos stomps...and Wolvie jumps over it slicing Thanos head clean off. Only in a what if scenario.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yep. Only in a what if scenario. Yeah. What if Thanos could win? mmm

stick out tongue

jinzin
laughing out loud

The Great Galen
Well Logan is much faster, better MA and his claws have already cut Thanos. Barred from any exotic power I fail to see how a brick like Thanos whom Logan faces on a regular basis wins....he doesn't have logans combat speed nor MA ability.

Philosophía

skyfather
thanos wins

far better reaction time,far superior strength without amping,better ma skills.

The Great Galen
Better MA skills based on what...and reactions times?

skyfather
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Better MA skills based on what...and reactions times? the fact he trained gamora,and he went up against the ovrian mercs and was shown to be pwning them h2h,as well as beating down starfox and iron man h2h.

he reacted to marvell attemping to speed off via flight whoich he caught him mid take off and slamed him to the floor.

bitchslaped jack of hearts and ganymede with ease who attemped to use speed attack.

and reacted to fallen ones speed bullrush attempt.

thanos doesnt have to have combat speed he just has to be able to react to others combat speed

The Great Galen
Originally posted by skyfather
the fact he trained gamora,and he went up against the ovrian mercs and was shown to be pwning them h2h,as well as beating down starfox and iron man h2h.

he reacted to marvell attemping to speed off via flight whoich he caught him mid take off and slamed him to the floor.

bitchslaped jack of hearts and ganymede with ease who attemped to use speed attack.

and reacted to fallen ones speed bullrush attempt.

thanos doesnt have to have combat speed he just has to be able to react to others combat speed

He didn't train gamora, his tech trained her...we never actually see him directly training her. He has erected his forefields which I suppose could indicate reflex although it isn't the same as parrying/dodging...and his H2H feats don't really showcase actual MA dicipline as much as they should just pure brawling. Logan has fought at blitz speeds, he's striked/moved/evaded all while fighting fast enough to blur...Thanos has not.

skyfather
He didn't train gamora, his tech trained her...we never actually see him directly training her. He has erected his forefields which I suppose could indicate reflex although it isn't the same as parrying/dodging...and his H2H feats don't really showcase actual MA dicipline as much as they should just pure brawling. Logan has fought at blitz speeds, he's striked/moved/evaded all while fighting fast enough to blur...Thanos has not. so your seriously saying thanos cant react to wolverine because wolverines fight/ma speed is far quicker than fallen one/jack of hearts/ganymedes bullrushing speed.

like i said thanos was pwning the ovin mecs w/ mainly h2h skills.

wolverine had trouble with the wrecker and you think he can take thanos lmao

jalek moye
so your seriously saying thanos cant react to wolverine because wolverines fight/ma speed is far quicker than fallen one/jack of hearts/ganymedes bullrushing speed.

like i said thanos was pwning the ovin mecs w/ mainly h2h skills.

wolverine had trouble with the wrecker and you think he can take thanos lmao
only reason thanos beats people like that in h2h so easily is because of strength and cosmic stuff around his fists. not MA skill

skyfather
Originally posted by jalek moye
only reason thanos beats people like that in h2h so easily is because of strength and cosmic stuff around his fists. not MA skill r u for real.

so being able to fight multiple guys at once requires no skill.

the thread started said no amping for thanos in the strength department,thanos base strength is prolly 5-10x that of logans anyway,he gets oneshotted here

jalek moye
r u for real.

the thread started said no amping for thanos in the strength department,thanos base strength is prolly 5-10x that of logans anyway,he gets oneshotted here

The strongest version of hulk can'tone shot logan thanos isnt either.

And hulk fights multiple guys all the time and he isn't a very skilled person

skyfather
The strongest version of hulk can'tone shot logan thanos isnt either.

And hulk fights multiple guys all the time and he isn't a very skilled person facepalm
you just do seem to get it.

thanos has shown h2h/ma abilities,and has displayed quick reaction times plus has vast strength advantage.

tell me how logan wins.

jalek moye
u dont seem to get it. you say fighting 5 guys shows skill, well hulk does that all the time and he isnt very skilled.

And wolverine fights guys that are way more then 30 times his strength and does well

skyfather
u dont seem to get it. you say fighting 5 guys shows skill, well hulk does that all the time and he isnt very skilled.

And wolverine fights guys that are way more then 30 times his strength and does well does well!!

so that means he wins then thumb up

Naija boy
r u for real.

5-10x? More like 5-10million times his strength.

jalek moye
does well!!

so that means he wins then thumb up

well he wins against most just not against hulk, he beats almost all other bricks except for the ones who are too durable to cut

and i see no comment on my skill statement

Naija boy
I knew this might happen. The mods have left this open for so long that some people actually seriously think wolverine wins.

jalek moye
I knew this might happen. The mods have left this open for so long that some people actually seriously think wolverine wins.

without thanos being able to uee any other abilites besides natural atributes how can he win

skyfather
well he wins against most just not against hulk, he beats almost all other bricks except for the ones who are too durable to cut

and i see no comment on my skill statement thanos fought 25,000 ovin mercs and at the end of the battle he was pwning at h2h/ma fighting.

please tell all these brick lvl guys that logans beat that come remotely near thanos,s lvl

skyfather
without thanos being able to uee any other abilites besides natural atributes how can he win thanos has shown to be able to react in time to a degree of speed far beyond anything logan can produce.

Mindset

It's really is quite pitiful, isn't it. laughing out loud

jalek moye

aactually it makes sense. Thanos doesnt have the strength to drop him without rapid consective hits to the skull, He's not durable enough to have the claws not cut him. Logan is more skilled, and thanos has wa slower combat speed, and his reaction speed varys

Naija boy
without thanos being able to uee any other abilites besides natural atributes how can he win

Thanos has good reaction speed and can react to wolverine no problems. Once he grabs wolverine u can say good night. Further, he can use moves like thunderclaps to disorient wolverine and get him on the ground.

jalek moye
Thanos has good reaction speed and can react to wolverine no problems. Once he grabs wolverine u can say good night. Further, he can use moves like thunderclaps to disorient wolverine and get him on the ground.

thunderclaps dont disorient him, but they will send him flying

and thanos wont have an easy time grabbing him, as soon as he nears him logan will slice him pretty good

Naija boy
thunderclaps dont disorient him, but they will send him flying

Im positive that ive seen savage hulk disorient logan with a thunderclap before. Thanos is far far stronger than savage hulk

Naija boy

Extremely.

skyfather
aactually it makes sense. Thanos doesnt have the strength to drop him without rapid consective hits to the skull
he koed the thing with one punch

wow he may cut him,how many times has logan decap'd of dismembers anybody,thanos's body has taken punishment from a black hole

so you totaly avioded the part about the ovin mercs!!
when does his reaction times vary then?

TheBadguy
Wolverine. Wolverine is like thousands of years old, he has mastered every fighting style in the galaxy from all his space travels. He can regenerate from a drop of blood. He can also go berserker, Thanos has nothing for a berserker Logan. Logan has cut him before, this time Thanos has no where to run, Wolverine will cut his head off with his superior skills. We saw what Gamora did to Thanos. Logan is the anti-brick for a reason. He's the best he is at what he does bub. It will be a bad day to be a Titan.

hurr duurrr

skyfather
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Wolverine. Wolverine is like thousands of years old, he has mastered every fighting style in the galaxy from all his space travels. He can regenerate from a drop of blood. He can also go berserker, Thanos has nothing for a berserker Logan. Logan has cut him before, this time Thanos has no where to run, Wolverine will cut his head off with his superior skills. We saw what Gamora did to Thanos. Logan is the anti-brick for a reason. He's the best he is at what he does bub. It will be a bad day to be a Titan.

hurr duurrr crylaugh0

Mindset
aactually it makes sense. Thanos doesnt have the strength to drop him without rapid consective hits to the skull, He's not durable enough to have the claws not cut him. Logan is more skilled, and thanos has wa slower combat speed, and his reaction speed varys Trust me, Wolverine is not winning.

I doubt even the Wolverine fans will give him the win, well, the smart ones.

The Great Galen
Well I just don't see where the alleged combat speed and "superior MA"talent are coming from...so Thanos erected a forcefield to some bullrushes and that somehow translates to combat reflex and MA ability lol.

Phantom Zone
Trust me, Wolverine is not winning.

I doubt even the Wolverine fans will give him the win, well, the smart ones.

Thats probably because they know they will be vilified. Its like when a Northstar vs Wolverine thread was created and a poster stated that Battlehammer would give Wolverine the win. Of course Battlehammer denied it then tried to justify him winning.

Meh maybe Wolverine could beat Northstar but as far as im concerned peer pressure stops them from debating it.

AlmightyKfish
Thanos' reaction >>> Wolverines.

The Surfer dodging in Infinity Gauntlet is pretty godo proof of this, as well as his other reactions to bullrushing.

If you can react fast enough to avoid The Surfer, who's travelling well over the SOL, you can avoid Logan before grabbing him and beating him until he's a bloody mess.

The Great Galen
Cept were talking about how Thanos has reacted in battle...and gamora/drax and even top MA's have already eluded him with superior combat speed. Reacting to a bullrush doesnt mean he can move/react that was in a fight...and from every indication we've seen he doesnt have combat superspeed.

Naija boy
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Thanos' reaction >>> Wolverines.

The Surfer dodging in Infinity Gauntlet is pretty godo proof of this, as well as his other reactions to bullrushing.

If you can react fast enough to avoid The Surfer, who's travelling well over the SOL, you can avoid Logan before grabbing him and beating him until he's a bloody mess.

QFT.

Mindset
Cept were talking about how Thanos has reacted in battle...and gamora/drax and even top MA's have already eluded him with superior combat speed. What are you talking about?

Thanos wasn't even seriously fighting Gamora, and I don't even know what you're talking about regarding Drax and other martial artist.

Naija boy
What are you talking about?

Thanos wasn't even seriously fighting Gamora, and I don't even know what you're talking about regarding Drax and other martial artist.

As usual he is formulating things.

The Great Galen
And I don't know where this"reaction time"and"better MA"are coming from. Logan is the faster/more skilled opponent who has fought at superspeed and has handled class 100's before....with easily the sharpest weapons in all of marvel. Saying thanos will tag or"grab"logan makes about as much sense as logan overpowering Thanos...go by feats fellows.

TheBadguy
And I don't know where this"reaction time"and"better MA"are coming from. Logan is the faster/more skilled opponent who has fought at superspeed and has handled class 100's before....with easily the sharpest weapons in all of marvel. Saying thanos will tag or"grab"logan makes about as much sense as logan overpowering Thanos...go by feats fellows.

Indeed. Wolverine opens a can on him, he'd do the same to Darkseid..right?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Indeed. Wolverine opens a can on him, he'd do the same to Darkseid..right?

Well here is the difference, DS has displayed epic MA as in his battle agaisnt Orion(whom is amongst the best MA in DCU)and has shown the agility to propel his body during combat to invisbly fast speeds. Thanos has been a prick for all of his showings....DS is anything but a typical brick.

Naija boy

Obviously u wudnt know about thanos reaction times. U wud actually need to READ comics to know about it. Not glancing thru his respect thread. smile

I'm Bran
EPIC fail

Nihilist
And I don't know where this"reaction time"and"better MA"are coming from. Logan is the faster/more skilled opponent who has fought at superspeed and has handled class 100's before....with easily the sharpest weapons in all of marvel. Saying thanos will tag or"grab"logan makes about as much sense as logan overpowering Thanos...go by feats fellows. laughing out loud props to galen at least he's not affraid to make himself look stupid.by ignoring everything thats been posted so he can justify his thanos hatred.

quanchi112
Well here is the difference, DS has displayed epic MA as in his battle agaisnt Orion(whom is amongst the best MA in DCU)and has shown the agility to propel his body during combat to invisbly fast speeds. Thanos has been a prick for all of his showings....DS is anything but a typical brick. What?

psycho gundam
wolverine =/= drax

and thanos is an eternal, they can live even if they are dismembered, and thanos' healing abilities can only be short circuited by drax's proximity aura.

the only thing logan's initial ambush will do (just like in ig) is make thanos aware of his presents, then thanos stomps.

godking
Well Logan is much faster, better MA and his claws have already cut Thanos. Barred from any exotic power I fail to see how a brick like Thanos whom Logan faces on a regular basis wins....he doesn't have logans combat speed nor MA ability. Thanos is not a brick though he can fight like one if he wishes.

1 Thanos uses all his powers Wolverine lasts maybe 5 seconds

2 Thanos goes H2H Wolverines gets a beating then is anally raped when knocked out.

Wolverine is not beating Thanos EVER.

Blight
How would Thanos win? Does he, on a daily basis, just take off his power mits and bareknuckle box people in an alleyway? No. With all the power restraints set up previously I think Wolverine actually would win.

psycho gundam
^ lol wut?

Blight
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ lol wut? Did you read the original Post? All Thanos has is strength... he's not used to being like that. Without powers he got arrested by human police.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Blight
Did you read the original Post? All Thanos has is strength... he's not used to being like that. Without powers he got arrested by human police.

They start 100 yards away from eachother and fight in an abandoned New York city.

Happy Dance

Blight
I don't even know if Thanos would have that much strength if he can't Amplify himself.

Naija boy
Thanos strength and durability is still way to much for wolverine to stand a chance. Thanos has and does use hand to hand to fight at times so i dont know where this idea that he will be totally out of sorts is coming from

Blight
Thanos strength and durability is still way to much for wolverine to stand a chance. Thanos has and does use hand to hand to fight at times so i dont know where this idea that he will be totally out of sorts is coming from Thanos fights using nothing but hand to hand more than Hulk, Wendigo, Mr. Hyde, Thing, Colossus, Strongguy and Roughhouse? he isn't that much stronger than some of them without boosting his own powers....

I say Experience in Fighting hand-to-hand wins THIS match (it'll be one of the only times Wolverine could beat Thanos).

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos fights using nothing but hand to hand more than Hulk, Wendigo, Mr. Hyde, Thing, Colossus, Strongguy and Roughhouse? he isn't that much stronger than some of them without boosting his own powers....

I say Experience in Fighting hand-to-hand wins THIS match (it'll be one of the only times Wolverine could beat Thanos).

You my friend are a tool along with Galen for actually saying Wolv wins this match. Even without amping Thanos strength is so far beyond Wolv it's not even funny. Durability again we're talking far far beyond Wolv. He has total control over his molecular structure and will heal rather quickly to whatever Wolv. can dish out. Wolv on the other hand has gotten KO but much lesser foes then Thanos. MA again it's stated on panel he's studied MA for thousands of years across the galaxy. He's trained one of the best MA in the galaxy to be a deadly assassin.

This match ends via pimp slap in 15 secs

KuRuPT Thanosi
It also didn't say any mental attacks or manipulating Wolv molecular structure nor did it say no BFR. All those ends this quickly. However, I think the thread starter wanted those out as well which won't matter because it's pimp slap for the KO and very easily at that.

Philosophía
Even without augmentation, Thanos has been suggested to be at least as strong as Hulk.

Naija boy
Thanos fights using nothing but hand to hand more than Hulk, Wendigo, Mr. Hyde, Thing, Colossus, Strongguy and Roughhouse? he isn't that much stronger than some of them without boosting his own powers....

Thanos has fought mostly hand to hand against thor in WM, Hulk and thing at the same time, championetc. He isnt completely out of sorts when it comes to h2h. Also he is far stronger than those guys u mentioned, has much better reaction times and is more skilled. Wolverine has no chance at all.

Blight
Thanos has fought mostly hand to hand against thor in WM, Hulk and thing at the same time, championetc. He isnt completely out of sorts when it comes to h2h. Also he is far stronger than those guys u mentioned, has much better reaction times and is more skilled. Wolverine has no chance at all. We know this is without any form of self Augmentation using energy?

Badabing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You my friend are a tool along with Galen for actually saying Wolv wins this match. Even without amping Thanos strength is so far beyond Wolv it's not even funny. Durability again we're talking far far beyond Wolv. He has total control over his molecular structure and will heal rather quickly to whatever Wolv. can dish out. Wolv on the other hand has gotten KO but much lesser foes then Thanos. MA again it's stated on panel he's studied MA for thousands of years across the galaxy. He's trained one of the best MA in the galaxy to be a deadly assassin.

This match ends via pimp slap in 15 secs So, you call people names when they don't agree with you? Warned for bashing.

Tom Joad
So, you call people names when they don't agree with you? Warned for bashing. nerd. raver

Doctor-Alvis
Fantomas is a weird band.

Naija boy
We know this is without any form of self Augmentation using energy?

There was no indication of any self augmentation so yes

Blight
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Fantomas is a weird band. Not as cool as Devo

There was no indication of any self augmentation so yes
Well if that's the case then thanos probably wins. I guess I had assumed all of his powers came from Energy absorbtion and Projection... didn't realize he had a natural strength... why does he have that when no other titan's seem to?

Kris Blaze
We know this is without any form of self Augmentation using energy?

He's basically lying mate.

- He's never "fought" the Hulk but simply punched him and Drax away once. Thanos fans try to indicate that as Thanos defeating Hulk and Drax easily.

- In Thanos' fight against the Champion he was ALL shields and energy beams. He ducked below one punch,

- In his fight against Thor he used beams/energy amplifications/his gun with the exception of maybe 2 punches.

batdude123
Thanos gets shit stomped.

Naija boy

- He's never "fought" the Hulk but simply punched him and Drax away once. Thanos fans try to indicate that as Thanos defeating Hulk and Drax easily.

- In Thanos' fight against the Champion he was ALL shields and energy beams and energy beams. He ducked below one punch,

- In his fight against Thor he used beams/energy amplifications/his gun with the exception of maybe 2 punches.

lying? lulz

He was able to easily bat away Hulk and Drax at the same time. With no energy amplifications shown anywhere. Proof of his strength right there

- In his fight against Champion he physically attacked champion 4 times blasted him twice and then used his shields. So where u got the fact he was ALL shields and energy beams is beyond me

- In his fight against thor, he punched thor 4 times and blasted him only twice before he went to get his gun. Where did u see him amplifying his strength?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

U obviously dont know what the hell u r talking about.

The Great Galen
lying? lulz

He was able to easily bat away Hulk and Drax at the same time. With no energy amplifications shown anywhere. Proof of his strength right there

- In his fight against Champion he physically attacked champion 4 times blasted him twice and then used his shields. So where u got the fact he was ALL shields is beyond me

- In his fight against thor, he punched thor 4 times and blasted him only twice before he went to get his gun. Where did u see him using amplifying his strength?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

U obviously dont know what the hell u r talking about.

Neither do you.

The Great Galen
Anyhow, with no amplification I see logans superior speed and MA ability being enough to secrue the victory.

Naija boy
Neither do you.

lulz laughing out loud

I'm Bran

- In Thanos' fight against the Champion he was ALL shields and energy beams. He ducked below one punch,

- In his fight against Thor he used beams/energy amplifications/his gun with the exception of maybe 2 punches. I've never heard this argument that he defeated them, only that he overpowered them by knocking both back with a casual slap. However, there is another case where he managed to overpower Thing and Hulk at the same time. Been said to be as strong as Hulk without physical enhancements, etc.

2 dodges, 2 punches.

3 punches, and the mere mention that he managed to hurt Thor without the energy fists says it all right there.

The Great Galen
lulz laughing out loud

Yeah it is funny smile .

Blight
Anyhow, with no amplification I see logans superior speed and MA ability being enough to secrue the victory. THANK YOU. This has been what I've been pointing out the entire time!

OgreMan
I'm not the most Thanos savy person but doesn't he have natural FTL reflexes?

Blight
Originally posted by OgreMan
I'm not the most Thanos savy person but doesn't he have natural FTL reflexes? I've never heard that...

The Great Galen
I'm not the most Thanos savy person but doesn't he have natural FTL reflexes?

How many chars do yet during combat it's a different story, in regards to a fight...Thanos has about as much claim to that as Logan does lol.

Naija boy
THANK YOU. This has been what I've been pointing out the entire time!

Really are u actually going to listen to someone who has hardly read a comic with thanos in it in his life? As i clearly explained , thanos did not amplify his strength in any of those instances. The person who attempted to refute my claim( by saying i was lying) was heavily confused or was simply talking out of his ass.

But hey its ur choice, arguments based on fact and on panel evidence or nonsensical fallacies supported by nothing.

Raoul
can someone just please post a non amped thanos doing something beyond wolverine's reach so i can close this thread?

thats assuming he is, etc...

The Great Galen
Really are u actually going to listen to someone who has hardly read a comic with thanos in it in his life? As i clearly explained , thanos did not amplify his strength in any of those instances. The person who attempted to refute my claim( by saying i was lying) was heavily confused or was simply talking out of his ass.

But hey its ur choice, arguments based on fact and on panel evidence or nonsensical fallacies supported by nothing.

So it's completly unsupported that Logan has fought at invisibly fast speeds and has defeated nearly every top MA on marvel earth...is it also unsupported that Thanos does not have Logan's MA ability and especially his speed. What really seperates Thanos from being different then the other bricks Logan has battled...really does he have some expert level of combat speed im not aware of or something. Logan is bult for dealing with bricks...and with the absense of extotic powers he isn't anything grander then hulk or thing.

I'm Bran
I'm not the most Thanos savy person but doesn't he have natural FTL reflexes? He's reacted to Ganymede, Surfer, Fallen One, Jack Of Hearts, laser gun, Mar-Vell, etc.

He also apparently KO'ed Starfox and Iron Man with double elbows when they were trying to subdue him from behind. A little reflex, a little strength feat there.

More than enough to tag Logan when they start off facing each other ( no expression ), and one punch will put Wolverine out... so really... erm

The Great Galen
Originally posted by I'm Bran
He's reacted to Ganymede, Surfer, Fallen One, Jack Of Hearts, laser gun, Mar-Vell, etc. More than enough to tag Logan when they start off facing each other ( no expression ), and one punch will put Wolverine out... so really... erm

He also apparently KO'ed Starfox and Iron Man with double elbows when they were trying to subdue him from behind. A little reflex, a little strength feat there.

Not really..most were bullrushes and during combat he has had problems tagging speedsters or even agile MA's in the past sooo.....

I'm Bran
Not really..most were bullrushes and during combat he has had problems tagging speedsters or even agile MA's in the past sooo..... A bullrush is faster than any other attack that can be performed. And he tagged Mar-Vell (faster than Logan, similar MA ability) when Mar-Vell started off cheapshotting him, and was trying to avoid every attack possible.

Let's see... he fought Gamora when he was at half power, or when he was 'incomplete', and Gamora is a lot better than Wolverine anyway...

And Starfox got the drop on a Thanos clone, and while managing to avoid a little, he ended up being tagged, and KO'ed.

What other times are there?

I don't know why I'm bothering though... with you.

Naija boy

thumb up

The Great Galen
A bullrush is faster than any other attack that can be performed. And he tagged Mar-Vell (faster than Logan, similar MA ability) when Mar-Vell started off cheapshotting him, and was trying to avoid every attack possible.

Let's see... he fought Gamora when he was at half power, or when he was 'incomplete', and Gamora is a lot better than Wolverine anyway...

And Starfox got the drop on a Thanos clone, and while managing to avoid a little, he ended up being tagged, and KO'ed.

What other times are there?

So in other words"No thanos doesn't have speed in combat but I think he does", you and UT clearly don't know the concept of speed as it relates to combat.

I'm Bran
So in other words"No thanos doesn't have speed in combat but I think he does", you and UT clearly don't know the concept of speed as it relates to combat. You answered nothing about my post.

You ignored my example of him tagging Mar-Vell say if they started the battle with Wolverine behind Thanos a foot away.

You think bullrushes don't count, even though that's the fastest way characters travel.

You ignored my question of what other characters Thanos had problems tagging.

And you outright showed that you couldn't comprehend my post. As I never said anything close to what you said, nor should I have even gave the impression that I said that.

The only post that yours is relevant to is you. As you're the only one using nothing to dispute in comic examples, and you're the one using nothing to say Thanos can't tag him.

And you haven't shown any knowledge on Wolverine or from Thanos.

Why people bother with you is beyond me, and this post that you just wrote just justifies on how much you shouldn't be listened to on this forum... ever.

Naija boy
Uh oh, here comes an utterly stupid reply

The Great Galen
You answered nothing about my post.

You ignored my example of him tagging Mar-Vell say if they started the battle with Wolverine behind Thanos a foot away.

You think bullrushes don't count, even though that's the fastest way characters travel.

You ignored my question of what other characters Thanos had problems tagging.

And you outright showed that you couldn't comprehend my post. As I never said anything close to what you said.

The only post that yours is relevant to is you. As you're the only using nothing to dispute in comic examples, and you're the one using nothing to say Thanos can't tag him.

And you haven't shown any knowledge on Wolverine or from Thanos.

Why people bother with you is beyond me, and this post that you just wrote just justifies on how much you shouldn't be listened to on this forum... ever.

So Thanos has combat speed...ur taking irrelevent examples so why bother with them. This match has a very specific stipulation...so unless u have evidence that thanos can fight as fast as logan then....well yeah u have no case.

Thanos survived a Black Hole so his durability is pretty awesome but I doubt he can withstand those adamantium blades. Wolverine is faster than bullets and lazers too!

So yeah Wolverine stomps that purple guy.

Mindset
Well Galen has convinced me, Wolverine wins 10/10.

Badabing
Closed on that note. biscuits

Edit

Open again by popular demand. durverine

Naija boy
Oh Lord

Mindset
Bada what have you done?

Badabing
Oh Lord laughing out loud
Bada what have you done? I can't help it.

I'm Bran
So Thanos has combat speed...ur taking irrelevent examples so why bother with them. This match has a very specific stipulation...so unless u have evidence that thanos can fight as fast as logan then....well yeah u have no case. What?

It's hard to be civil, but let's see...

How is any example of Thanos tagging characters far faster than Wolverine irrelevant?

The specific situation is that it's Thanos without powers vs Wolverine 100 yards away. How is Wolverine going to close that gap before he gets punched out (which is where the lightspeeder reaction feats come in handy)?

He doesn't have to fight as fast as Wolverine, he has to hit him once (maybe twice if it's you).

I've already brought up a couple examples. I haven't seen you provide any evidence in any shape or form to anyone here. You shouldn't be the one asking for evidence.

It sounds like you just don't want to hear anything good about Thanos, and are just going to ignore anything ever said about him as long as it fits into your extremely bias view of him. You've already ignored everyting good said about him here, you haven't even seen the comic panels, and you're already writing them off (and it sounds like you don't want to see them anyway... your minds already made up).

Ignore, ignore, ignore, twist (which comes naturally when you ignore everything).

EDIT: Wait, how could Wolverine put him down anyway?

The Great Galen
What?

It's hard to be civil, but let's see...

How is any example of Thanos tagging characters far faster than Wolverine irrelevant?

The specific situation is that it's Thanos without powers vs Wolverine 100 yards away. How is Wolverine going to close that gap before he gets punched out (which is where the lightspeeder reaction feats come in handy)?

He doesn't have to fight as fast as Wolverine, he has to hit him once (maybe twice if it's you).

I've already brought up a couple examples. I haven't seen you provide any evidence in any shape or form to anyone here. You shouldn't be the one asking for evidence.

It sounds like you just don't want to hear anything good about Thanos, and are just going to ignore anything ever said about him as long as it fits into your extremely bias view of him. You've already ignored everyting good said about him here, you haven't even seen the comic panels, and you're already writing them off (and it sounds like you don't want to see them anyway... your minds already made up).

What I've seen is incredibly laughable arguments in favor of Thanos trying to suggest he can take Logan in a purly h2h battle...when in reality Logan has handled characters easily Thanos peer in strength class before. Exactly how will Thanos land these mircale oneshot blows considering he is at serious speed disadvantage and why wouldn't Logan be able to slice through him consider he has vastly superior combat speed. Funny u mention I'm bias when I clearly have stated Thanos would win under any other circumstances but barring exotice powers I don't view this as a fight Thanos can win....unlike u I don't think Thanos is some ubber God and I'm applying some logic to this battle situation.

Mindset
Funny u mention I'm bias when I clearly have stated Thanos would win under any other circumstances but barring exotice powers I don't view this as a fight Thanos can win....unlike u I don't think Thanos is some ubber God and I'm applying some logic to this battle situation. You tell em.

I bet you don't have any witty comeback for this Bran, he just dropped knowledge all over your face.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>