WTF is wrong with me, am I a gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
So I got this offer from Blockbuster online where I can get any previously viewed dvd shipped to me as a free holiday gift. There's about 200 movies to choose from and I chose, The Devil Wears Prada. no expression

Selphie
.......why?

=Tired Hiker=
Because it's one of the only movies that neither my wife nor I have seen that got decent reviews, and when I'm done watching it, I'll probably just sell it on ebay. erm

Robtard
Devil Wears Prada, WTF!? When in doubt, always get another copy of TBL, can never go wrong with that and you can never have enough copies. ****ing amateurish of you, dude.

Lycanthrope
Bro you set your self up on this Forum. You were like Bloody Flesh in Shark infested Waters. LOL

Clovie
I liked the movie big grin so no worry, Preston.

chillybanana
It's a good movie, no fear.

steverules_2
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Because it's one of the only movies that neither my wife nor I have seen that got decent reviews, and when I'm done watching it, I'll probably just sell it on ebay. erm

Tell your wife that your gay and then next day you can tell us about it haermm

Kosta
Originally posted by Clovie
I liked the movie big grin so no worry, Preston.

CLOVIE!!! eek! Hello happy.

I haven't seen Devil Wears Prada, but I have it on my PC, might watch it sometime, I was told it was ok.

ThunderGodEneru
Notice how everyone who said they liked the movie and told you nothing is wrong with liking it are girls.

That is all.

Prince Nauj
saw it three times at the movies, own it, have the poster in my room!! What ifs stick out tongue

Strangelove
it's actually a pretty good film...

but that probably doesn't help your case haermm

Itzak
Originally posted by Strangelove
it's actually a pretty good film...

but that probably doesn't help your case haermm

crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
So I got this offer from Blockbuster online where I can get any previously viewed dvd shipped to me as a free holiday gift. There's about 200 movies to choose from and I chose, The Devil Wears Prada. no expression Dude thats a good movie.

Naz
srug I liked it well enough.

dadudemon
I didn't watch it.

It looked too stupid to me.

My wife watched it in the theater. She liked it so much she bought the DVD. no expression

Rogue Jedi
It was a girly flick, my ex made me watch it, but I gotta say, I quite liked it. But then again I always liked Meryl Streep.

gefallen_engel
never saw it

Rogue Jedi
TH feels pretty, oh so pretty haermm

MIŠT
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
TH feels pretty, oh so pretty haermm

crylaugh

Leo.M
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Notice how everyone who said they liked the movie and told you nothing is wrong with liking it are girls.

That is all.

And the guys that just said they liked it are gay. shocklaugh

Doesn't look good for you, TH. leftright

I saw it by force on a date. I couldn't wait for it to be over. no expression

Captain REX
Devil Wears Prada was actually a good film. You have to look past the whole 'omigosh fashion world' aspect. The message is about balancing your life and not letting one social role overtake the others. You can be a friend and a lover and a worker without having to ditch one or the other.

You're still a fruit, TH, but that's why we love you. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Fruity bastard haermm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Leo.M
And the guys that just said they liked it are gay. shocklaugh

Doesn't look good for you, TH. leftright

I saw it by force on a date. I couldn't wait for it to be over. no expression It's a good film, shut up laughcry

Strangelove
TH, being gay doesn't hard-wire you to like to chick flicks, and liking chick flicks doesn't make you gay.

I hate fashion and I liked the movie, so just sit down and watch it, and if you enjoy it, then all that's indicative of is that you enjoyed it haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.