Wolverine, Sabretooth, and Daken VS. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This is classic Eddie Brock Venom against Wolverine, Sabretooth (pre-Graydon upgrades), and Daken. Venom is out for blood thinking the three are responsible for the deaths of his ex-wife and best friend. He finds them in an abandoned military base just outside of a jungle.

Blood-lust is on and the fight takes place in and around both the base and the jungle. Does our favorite "lethal protector" have a chance against our three merry mutants??

Eternal Idol
One of them is enough to fight him to a standstill. Together, it's overkill.

Team, ftw.

redhotrash
He could probably take any one of them, or even make a decent struggle against 2, but with the 3 hes losing some limbs.

Blight
Isn't this borderline spite?

I'm Bran
Venom

Blight
I Say Juggernaut comes out of nowhere and wins...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Blight
I Say Juggernaut comes out of nowhere and wins...

The elusive ninja Juggernaut? *gasp*

Blight
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The elusive ninja Juggernaut? *gasp* He even wears ninja Gear....

Placidity
Originally posted by redhotrash
He could probably take any one of them, or even make a decent struggle against 2, but with the 3 hes losing some limbs.

QFT.

Battlehammer
team gest stomped on

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Battlehammer
team gest stomped on

I'm inclined to agree. I don't think this is going to be the "easy win" for the team some are making it out to be. Venom is going to give them one hell of a fight...

jinzin
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
One of them is enough to fight him to a standstill. Together, it's overkill.

Team, ftw. QFTMFT! mad

Wade Wilson
Hmm.. dunno I've seen Venom get cut with adamantium claws before and it hurt him about as much as a feather would've hurt me. So the team should better come up with some kind of plan instead of just charging at Venom. Especially since he's stronger than any team member.(Even stronger than Sabertooth I believe)

Rhinoceros
Depends on whether the clawjobs can work as a team. If they attack him at the same time and don't let him up, they could be able to remove enough of the symbiote for a KO/kill. (His regeneration isn't infinite without any recovery time)

Venom can take anyone of them 1on1 though.

Edit. Can the symbiote ditch Brock during battle?

BUSTER1
team ftw-hard fight though. 7/10

Kris Blaze
Can't he go invisible?

Rhinoceros
That probably wont help against 3 beings with heightened senses.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Hmm.. dunno I've seen Venom get cut with adamantium claws before and it hurt him about as much as a feather would've hurt me. So the team should better come up with some kind of plan instead of just charging at Venom. Especially since he's stronger than any team member.(Even stronger than Sabertooth I believe)

Are you sure you're not referring to the time the symbiote was hostless?

StiltmanFTW
Would pheromone manipulation work on Venom?

EvilTyrant
Team X plus the rookie wins, if the writers actually allow them to cut limbs instead of stupid body stabs. OOoorrrr Creed grabs a handful of Venom's face mask while Wolverine face stabs.

mrhayzie
venom could take daken and wolvie or sabes but not all three. written to potential this could be a great fight.

Trackz
what has Venom done that he could take on all three? I didnt know he was this strong.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Trackz
what has Venom done that he could take on all three? I didnt know he was this strong.

You don't know Venom then.

He's fully capable of handling all three by himself. He won't be able to kill them, but he can more than hold is own against them easily and put them down long before they can do the same to him.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Team X plus the rookie wins, if the writers actually allow them to cut limbs instead of stupid body stabs. OOoorrrr Creed grabs a handful of Venom's face mask while Wolverine face stabs.

Let me correct that for ya...

Creed gets his lungs full of webbing while Logan gets symbiote tendrils rammed up into his skull.

Trackz
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
You don't know Venom then.

He's fully capable of handling all three by himself. He won't be able to kill them, but he can more than hold is own against them easily and put them down long before they can do the same to him. I dont, thats why I asked,

TricksterPriest
Venom is a class 35-50. Maybe even higher. His only real weakness is sonics, and even that doesn't work very well anymore. His symbiote will literally rape them if they try to CQC him. He may have trouble putting them down, but AFAIK, they still need to breathe. He can easily smother them or just web them and throw them at each other. I think he has a spider sense, could be wrong. He's also alot faster than he looks.

The problem is perception. Half the people in this thread are seeing it as Team Claw hunting Venom. In reality, it's more the other way around. I strongly doubt Venom leaves a scent, or if he does, the symbiote might mask it. As mentioned, he has hard light invis. Not to mention active camoflage and his own heightened senses. Claws may hurt him, but blunt force trauma won't do shit, considering he laughs off Spiderman's blows. Not to mention he's used to being stabbed. I do recall Vision doing alot of damage with his phase arm attack, but that might be a special case.

Placidity
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6644195

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.