Kil'jaeden vs Omega WEAPON

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/e/eb/Kil%E2%80%99jaeden_and_Ner%E2%80%99zhul.jpg from warcraft

vs.

http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/7doc-omega-o.jpg from FF7

ArtificialGlory
I must admit that I have no idea what this Omega Weapon is capable of.

(Man, Kil'jaeden is ugly in this pic.)

Lich King
Me neither.

Burning thought
Kiljaeden>Sephiorth>Omega weapon according to Sephiroths fans

ThunderGodEneru
Omega Weapon can take all the life of the planet via Lifestream, absorb it, and fly to other planets to make a new life if he deems it necessary, and towers over cities.

Yet somehow it is still weaker than Sephiroth.

Terryc250
Sephiroth can infect an entire planet and transform it into his personal spaceship and ride around to other planets.

ThunderGodEneru
Which was taking three years to accomplish.

Zack Fair
I read in gamefaqs that apparentely Minerva > All with a statement that said "She is above all matter" I have yet to find the source, but it is quite interesting.

Burning thought
is it more recent than the Sephiroth is above all one?

ThunderGodEneru
They also said that they could not make a more powerful character than Sephiroth, and stated that as of AC he was the strongest ever, and AC is after Crisis Core, which Minerva originates in.

Personally, I just think the writers of FFVII are all asstards who have no concept of continuity.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Personally, I just think the writers of FFVII are all asstards who have no concept of continuity.

Agreed.

Terryc250
Which was taking three years to accomplish.
Nah, once Sephiroth was revived he was going to cover the planet with the negative lifestream

Why? The limits of Sephiroth powers are unknown, so i don't see why it's so hard to believe he is the most powerful character in FF7

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Terryc250
Nah, once Sephiroth was revived he was going to cover the planet with the negative lifestream

Why? The limits of Sephiroth powers are unknown, so i don't see why it's so hard to believe he is the most powerful character in FF7 1. It took him three years to revive himself and had to slowly create the Negative Lifestream.

2. Because Omega Weapon was going to just, the very moment he was awakened, take the Lifestream, killing everything on the planet, and then fly itself to a different planet. The limits of Sephiroth are NOT unknown, we know he is limited to killing the life on a planet with 3 years prep, and then would have to use the planet itself as a vessel, unlike Omega Weapon who had no need, oh, and Cloud was helpless when Omega Weapon was activated, he was not when fighting Sephiroth, he KILLED Sephiroth, and don't tell me any bullshit that Omnislash V. 5 would kill Omega Weapon or that it is stronger than what Chaos did to finish Omega Weapon(oh, and he first had to enter it to weaken it before he could nuke it, and doing so also killed the Chaos inside of him).

By feats, Omega Weapon IS more powerful than Sephiroth, it is only a dumbass statement from the creators which state otherwise, shit like this happens when you wank and milk a series to death.

Terryc250
1. It took him three years to revive himself and had to slowly create the Negative Lifestream.
That's if he starts off dead, then he has to create the remnants and have the remnants find the cells to revive him. If this was simply AC Sephiroth alive, it wouldn't take him another 3 years to transform the planet, as he was already summoning the NL to cover the planet at the end of AC, which could infect many others with geostigma and strengthen his NL.

No, 3 years prep is him being dead. If it was AC Sephiroth with all his powers he wouldn't need another 3 years. With the planet as Sephiroth vessel he is even far moer powerful then Omega WEAPON, because Sephiroth would have the power of the entire planet. Cloud could not defeat Omega WEAPON because i dont think Omnislash would work on something as huge as him. Sephiroth however, can defeat Omega WEAPON, as he has more powerful abilities.

Not really, Sephiroth has more feats then Omega WEAPON, most people just try to deny his feats or downplay them. He does have power over the Negative Lifestream which is a source of life,magic, energy, he has stopped Holy which is more powerful then any attack in FF7.

ArtificialGlory
This is all nice and dandy, but you guys are forgetting Kil'Jaeden in all of this.

ArtificialGlory
Kil'jaeden fight in WoW http://media.lootftw.com/mar/kjv2.wmv/hqstream

For shits and giggles.

MadMel
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
This is all nice and dandy, but you guys are forgetting Kil'Jaeden in all of this.
this happens all the time, dont worry erm
this probably wont get back on topic until someone concedes or (more likely imo) peach comes in and stops it....either way, you can expect this thread to be back on topic in 10-20 days stick out tongue

Lich King
The World of Warcraft encounter does not give Kil'Jaeden the fame he deserves.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Lich King
The World of Warcraft encounter does not give Kil'Jaeden the fame he deserves.

Yeah well, it's game mechanics. Anyway, there were many factors working against Kil'Jaeden during that encounter, some quite powerful. Besides, only the top guilds/players were able to defeat him.

MadMel
thats actually quite a few people though erm

Burning thought
none of the characters are true to the ficiton, and the game mechanics certainly kill them, as if half of them really have a cool down on some of their attacks....

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by MadMel
thats actually quite a few people though erm

Yes, but compare that to the amount of people who never even had the chance to set foot into Sunwell Plateau, let alone see or defeat Kil'Jaeden. Then it will seem only very few. Too few.

Utrigita
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yes, but compare that to the amount of people who never even had the chance to set foot into Sunwell Plateau, let alone see or defeat Kil'Jaeden. Then it will seem only very few. Too few.

That would be a matter of perspective....

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Utrigita
That would be a matter of perspective....

Of course, but we digress. Let's get back on topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.