Coie Anti-Monitor vs. Darkseid (ale) current

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Can the ale defeat the mighty Anti-Monitor at his peak?

shokosugi
No

TricksterPriest
Obviously I'm leaning towards AM. but that's not really a knock on Darkseid or the ALE, considering the level AM is at.

As to how much a fight he puts up, have to wait for more FC. Mandrakk however....now he could be a challenge.

Harbinger
Would the ALE work on AM?

kevdude
It should work on him, I would say if Darkseid gets to say it he would take the win..

guy222
COIE A-M

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Obviously I'm leaning towards AM. but that's not really a knock on Darkseid or the ALE, considering the level AM is at.

As to how much a fight he puts up, have to wait for more FC. Mandrakk however....now he could be a challenge. How? The ALE can control any sentient being.

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

TricksterPriest
Because Anti-Monitor is hard to call. If the ALE does control him, of course the fight is over.

I may give this one to Darkseid after we see FC 6&7.

I'm Bran
Because Anti-Monitor is hard to call. If the ALE does control him, of course the fight is over.

I may give this one to Darkseid after we see FC 6&7. How is it hard to call?

He's sentient, is he not?

And I may give Wolverine the win over Darkseid after we see FC 6 and 7, but the thread is made now.

Slaanesh
of coz DS win..DS speaks the equation..and AM will be nothing more than DS servant..AM is f**ked up here..and don't tell me it wouldn't work on AM..god knows it will..

occultdestroyer
Dark Side

quanchi112
Originally posted by I'm Bran
How? The ALE can control any sentient being. That is what I was thinking. I guess it only works on marvel sentient beings.

Slaanesh
laughing thumb up

iceman24567
The ALE wins.

quanchi112
I'm siding with the Am personally on this one.

Philosophía
The anti-life equation can affect Anti-Monitor, imo.

Galan007
At this point in time I am hard-pressed to say the ALE would work on AM. However, by the end of FC, my opinion may change.

Philosophía
I don't see why it wouldn't.

The way it's described, it makes it seem like it literally takes away free will/choice, so theoretically every sentient being should be affected by it.

Galan007

shokosugi
the answer is still ...NO

kevdude
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree. That's why my opinion may very well change when FC is all wrapped up. But as of now, it has yet to affect a character on AM's level.

It worked on a hostless Spectre that was hit with the Spear, so it should work, that being said the AM was extremely powerful going pass the Wall of The Source and trying to mess with The Source and its act of Creation, which that got The Spectres attention and it got him sent to hell for it..

Galan007
Originally posted by kevdude
It worked on a hostless Spectre that was hit with the Spear, so it should work, that being said the AM was extremely powerful going pass the Wall of The Source and trying to mess with The Source and its act of Creation, which that got The Spectres attention and it got him sent to hell for it.. Eh, Spectre was already enslaved by the SoD when Savage used the ALE on him. That's hardly enough to say it would work on AM .

shokosugi

kevdude
Eh, Spectre was already enslaved by the SoD when Savage used the ALE on him. That's hardly enough to say it would work on AM .

Well the Spectre was enslaved (mainly cause of the SoD) yes but he still had free will until the ALE was said and he was told to unleash it world wide. The Voice had to step in and stop the hostless Spectre in DoV. If the Spectre was hostless and on the rampage without a new host it might have ended differently.. If the Spectre was hostless and took Cain out without getting close enough for the Spear to hit him it might not have happened, much like the Radiant staying away for fear of SoD.

Eel O'Brien
Final Crisis is the day evil won
COIE is not

So Darkseid > Anti-Monitor

mrhayzie
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Final Crisis is the day evil won
COIE is not

So Darkseid > Anti-Monitor

Cartesian Doubt
Eh, Spectre was already enslaved by the SoD when Savage used the ALE on him. That's hardly enough to say it would work on AM .

Haven't really been Reading revelations, but i get the impression that the ALE is in the same power league as D.C. God. I mean it did protect Libra, etc.

If you take Morison's meta comic physics into consideration, i finally understood why Spectre had so much trouble against the Anti Monitor.

Theory;
If the original Monitor was sent by God (The cosmic, computer Monitor thingy seen in Superman beyond) to probe on his own imagination i.e. the D.C. universe (this is some weird Hegel, idealism esq theory that suggests existence is the thoughts of God). And the Anti Monitor is the probe going bad. And If the Spectre is also an aspect of this Monitor, Computer God; then the Spectre was actually fighting himself. I.e. the Spectre and the Anti Monitor where in fact both probes sent by the Monitor, Computer God.

Maybe the ALE, is just another aspect of this Super, Monitor, God Consciousness. Maybe the it acts in the same way that a split personality disorder works in a 'crazy person'.

Sorry for the lack of P.C.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
Haven't really been Reading revelations, but i get the impression that the ALE is in the same power league as D.C. God. I mean it did protect Libra, etc.

If you take Morison's meta comic physics into consideration, i finally understood why Spectre had so much trouble against the Anti Monitor.

Theory;
If the original Monitor was sent by God (The cosmic, computer Monitor thingy seen in Superman beyond) to probe on his own imagination i.e. the D.C. universe (this is some weird Hegel, idealism esq theory that suggests existence is the thoughts of God). And the Anti Monitor is the probe going bad. And If the Spectre is also an aspect of this Monitor, Computer God; then the Spectre was actually fighting himself. I.e. the Spectre and the Anti Monitor where in fact both probes sent by the Monitor, Computer God.

I thought the computer thing was Mandrakk?

Also, isn't the reason Spectre is having trouble with Libra is because God isn't letting him interfere?

Cartesian Doubt
I thought the computer thing was Mandrakk?

Also, isn't the reason Spectre is having trouble with Libra is because God isn't letting him interfere?

Mandrakk is a child of the Super, Monitor Computer thingy, like all the other Monitors.

shokosugi

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by shokosugi

No what ?

shokosugi
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
No what ?

No means NO.

Cartesian Doubt
No means NO.

Yeah but in what context do you mean it, or are you going to continue flirting ?

shokosugi
NO

Cartesian Doubt
NO

Do you mean that in a equivocal sense then ?

shokosugi

I'm Bran
the answer is still ...NO Stop.

shokosugi
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Stop.

No

Badabing
shokosugi, stop spamming.

shokosugi
ok. COIE AM > DS + ALE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.