Chaos Wave vs Giga Slave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
The Giga Slave is preformed by Lina Inverse, possessed by Lord of Nightmares, as she was against Hellmaster Phibrizzo.

And the Chaos Wave, created by Wanda Maximoff that where about to destroy the Marvel Omniverse.

Which of these two forces are the most powerful?

Terryc250
I dont know about the Giga Slave, but i have a feeling the Chaos Wave is more powerful since it was effecting the entire Omniverse. Which is infinite universes, theres not many things more powerful then that

Naija boy
Anything in marvel >>>>anything else whistle

Final Blaxican
.... Giga Slave?

Astner
Index: Giga Slave

In action: Giga Slave

Terryc250
I don't see any evidence that its even a single universe buster

Astner
L-sama the most powerful deity in Slayers--who've created an countless amount of worlds on staffs on the sea of chaos--is summoned when the spell is misacted. And when she is summoned she destroys the world she's in, because her true for is the sea of chaos which she wants the worlds to return to, due to loneliness.

People argue that L-sama, or Lord of Nightmares, is omnipotent, and because it's her powers that are channeled, it's supposedly unstoppable.

Naija boy
I really dont agree with the whole "omnipotency" argument. Universes are different and frankly what is supreme in one universe may fall heavily short in another.

Endless Mike
Giga Slave has shown to have destroyed a universe at least once

Anyway my answer is the same as the one I gave on Naruto forums

(Giga Slave is more destructive, Chaos Wave is more powerful)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.