Bleach vs. Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Match 1: Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Naruto Uzamaki
Second round on this match will have Ichigo turning into a Hollow and Naruto going in berserk mode.

Match 2: Yoruichi vs. Kakashi

Match 3: Chad vs. Choji

Match 4: Rukia vs. Sakura

Match 5: Aizen vs. Orochimaru

Match 6: Kukaku vs. Tsunade

Who will win?

Darth Exodus
Bleach. Seriously some of these people are just so much faster, stronger and so much more powerful than their opponents that i'm starting to sniff spite.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Bleach teams wins.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Second round on this match will have Ichigo turning into a Hollow and Naruto going in berserk mode.

Who will win? 1. Ichigo via speedblitz.

2. Kakashi probably. Though we have not seen shit of what Yoruichi can really do.

3. Lul wut? Chad lays him out in one punch.

4. Rukia via speedblitz.

5. Oh my. Aizen can win in so many ways, it is hard to choose one.

6. Kukaku? Isn't that the one armed chick who hasn't done anything?

Terryc250
I wouldn't doubt it if Yorouchi could speedblitz Kakashi, look how fast Byakuya is at 4:55, and Yorouchi is just as fast
LpNJlQFQ3mo

But then again, Kakashi has sharingan.

dvampire
Yorouchi would whoop Kakashi's ass. Seriously, he doesn't even compare to what Soi Fon can do.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
6. Kukaku? Isn't that the one armed chick who hasn't done anything?

Kukaku has two arms and doesn't she have some major brute strength?

Jugglenaut
Kukaku has two arms and doesn't she have some major brute strength?
Wow, I'm sure having one arm = two.

TheBadguy
Yoruichi has too at least be Bakuya, she'd stomp Kakashi. I'm not sure who the last one is so the only one I see wining on the Naruto side is Sakura.

Pyron_Express
Heh, Bleach wins all.

Magee
Originally posted by Terryc250
I wouldn't doubt it if Yorouchi could speedblitz Kakashi, look how fast Byakuya is at 4:55, and Yorouchi is just as fast I don't watch Bleach but there is no indication of how fast he is moving in that clip. Does'nt seem much faster than Lee with his weights off, just different styles of animation. Lee was also invisible when moving from point A to B.

dvampire
Yorouchi is way faster than Kakashi; in her fight with Soi Fon she easily blitzed a pack of ninja's surrounding her with ease. I really don't think Kakashi can copy such a feat like that.

Look at the video at around 6:15-7:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgcFVeQtxU&feature=related

And she's way stronger than him also.

Csdabest
Shunshin anyone.Theres only a few characters that can keep up and most of them arent even listed.

Slaanesh
bleach takes all match

Final Blaxican
Shunshin is overrated. It's a way of movement, not attack. And Bleach's characters mvoe about as fast normally as Naruto's characters using shunshin. Besides Shunshin is only helpful for short bursts.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Csdabest
Shunshin anyone.Theres only a few characters that can keep up and most of them arent even listed. Only two people out of everyone listed has been shown to use it, and one of them is Yoruichi, who is one of the fastest characters in Bleach, and the other is Aizen, who is probably THE strongest character in Bleach.

Man of...

Who will win?

Match 1: Idk, prolly Naruto tho....

Match 2: I think a tie

Match 3: Choji

Match 4: Sakura

Match 5: Aizen

Match 6: Tsunade

And that's how I see it.

Eman5805
^^ No offense, man, but if that's how you see it, you may want to consider buying glasses...

Csdabest
Actually Bleach Characters Abuse Flash Step. And I dont look at the anime. Seriously Shunshin is pretty much the equivelent to Flash step. But seriously The only one that could really keep up is Sasuke but he not here because he does actually have the fastest shunshin.

The only real difference is the devestation of the attacks. Bleach characters have crazy strength, durability, and destructive powers. Thats why i beleive they would win in alandslide

The only real Match I see is Chouji vs Chad, kakashi vs Yoruchi, and Orochimaru vs Aizen.

ThunderGodEneru
Chad has enough force in his punch to blow the slow Choji in half.

Yoruichi still has yet to do shit in terms of combat, although she is much faster than Kakashi.

Aizen is faster, stronger, and has illusions that are caused simply by releasing his Zanpakuto, not to mention his total mastery of Kido, able to defeat Sajin, a captain, with a single spell without using the incantation, cutting its power to 1/3.

Man of...
Originally posted by Eman5805
^^ No offense, man, but if that's how you see it, you may want to consider buying glasses... And what exactly is wrong wit how I see it? I think I'm right...

Slaanesh
erm..no u r not no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.