Yellowstone is Rumbling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

jaden101
super volcanoes rock...most of north America will be going bye-bye if that things blows at full power

Bicnarok
I think the world will have a problem if it blows.

Maybe the quakes are a good sign that its letting of pressure steadily as apposed to going bang due to the pressure build up. Experts seem to think that it will go by surprise if it goes.

Quakes getting more intense:-

Here are the earthquakes appearing on this map, most recent at top ...
MAG DATE LOCAL-TIME LAT LON DEPTH LOCATION
y/m/d h:m:s deg deg km

3.2 2008/12/28 12:55:17 44.499N 110.350W 0.4 63 km (39 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
2.6 2008/12/28 12:32:15 44.511N 110.352W 0.3 62 km (39 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
2.4 2008/12/28 08:37:41 44.523N 110.370W 0.4 60 km (37 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
3.2 2008/12/28 02:23:57 44.505N 110.363W 0.4 61 km (38 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
2.2 2008/12/28 00:15:19 44.487N 110.358W 0.4 62 km (39 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
2.1 2008/12/27 23:37:20 44.491N 110.383W 0.2 60 km (37 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
2.4 2008/12/27 22:23:54 44.490N 110.360W 1.9 62 km (39 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
3.8 2008/12/27 22:15:56 44.492N 110.365W 0.2 62 km (38 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
2.6 2008/12/27 17:08:50 44.493N 110.354W 0.4 62 km (39 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
3.2 2008/12/27 15:30:03 44.495N 110.367W 0.2 61 km (38 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
3.4 2008/12/27 13:26:27 44.488N 110.365W 0.3 62 km (38 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
3.5 2008/12/27 13:17:32 44.481N 110.362W 0.7 62 km (39 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
2.3 2008/12/27 11:56:35 44.484N 110.367W 0.5 62 km (38 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
2.8 2008/12/27 11:23:07 44.490N 110.369W 0.1 61 km (38 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
2.5 2008/12/27 10:01:07 44.484N 110.367W 0.2 62 km (38 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
2.6 2008/12/27 09:30:53 44.497N 110.368W 0.4 61 km (38 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
0.5 2008/12/22 19:07:25 44.630N 110.995W 6.0 9 km ( 6 mi) ESE of West Yellowstone, MT
1.3 2008/12/21 22:00:13 44.370N 111.021W 7.0 29 km (18 mi) ESE of Island Park, ID

dadudemon
Interesting. I hope it doesn't blow anytime soon.

I hope it waits at least 50 years before blowing and we have adequate knowledge of it to be prepared.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dadudemon
Interesting. I hope it doesn't blow anytime soon.

I hope it waits at least 50 years before blowing and we have adequate knowledge of it to be prepared.

Based on soil layers or somewuch we're currently something like 150 years overdue for a Yellowstone eruption.

Deja~vu
Yeah the US will be doomed. I've read that the damage will blow east and smother crops.

Darth Jello
why don't they do what anchorage does and erect vents disguised as totem poles all over the state to vent gasses and relieve pressure in the mantle so no eruption ever takes place?

WrathfulDwarf
Earthquakes don't bother me...but a Volcano eruption does.

Deja~vu
It would be very horribly bad...

cloud102
This will probaby blow in the next 10 years. It will be disasterous. We'll lose power all over the US. Not good.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by cloud102
This will probaby blow in the next 10 years. It will be disasterous. We'll lose power all over the US. Not good.

And all those people dying will be a slight downer too.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And all those people dying will be a slight downer too.

True.

It'll be sad for all of the beautiful young women that die. Such a waist and a loss.

Symmetric Chaos
True.

It'll be sad for all of the beautiful young women that die. Such a waist and a loss.

At least they won't be able to say "No" anymore.

no expression

dadudemon
At least they won't be able to say "No" anymore.

no expression

You didn't notice my little innuendo in my post? (hint, I misspelled a word on purpose...)

Symmetric Chaos
You didn't notice my little innuendo in my post? (hint, I misspelled a word on purpose...)

Indeed. A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

dadudemon

...a terrible thing not to mind...if it looks gooooooood. yes

Bicnarok

Yeh a big Waist, and my car might not start in the ice age which could follow, now that would piss me off.

Final Blaxican
Eh, I live in California. **** it.

Sadako of Girth
Light 'em if you've got 'em.....

Cause that doesnt look good.

Tell Jessica Alba that she can come live at my place... stick out tongue

Grand-Moff-Gav
Well, it will be sad to say goodbye to the New World...

Rogue Jedi
Hmm....End of times, maybe?

Sadako of Girth
No you'll still have your "new world".....it'll just be in a nuclear-winter-like state, is all.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Nah thats just mumbo jumbo religious claptrap. Time'll still exist.
('Til a black hole gets us at least...)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Nah thats just mumbo jumbo regious claptrap. Time'll still exist.
('Til a black hole gets us at least...) Funny how all the shit going on in the world right now was prophecized thousands of years ago.....But I digress.

Time to watch "Volcano", Tommy Lee Jones pwns.

Sadako of Girth
I prophesize that a boy will be born at sometime next friday afternoon.

I forsee that he will have arms, legs and I also mystically shall declare that he will have ears and eyes too.

Am I now Nostradamus...?

Rogue Jedi
I prophesize that a boy will be born at sometime next friday afternoon.

I forsee that he will have arms, legs and I also mystically shall declare that he will have ares and eyes too.

Am I now Nostradamus...? What's next weeks lottery numbers?

Sadako of Girth
Look in the bible, since its so bang on the truth.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Adopts mystic pretentious voice*

The numbers will be...........not letters........and they will be on balls....
stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Eh, I live in California. **** it.

I live in Oregon, so we will not get all the ash, but we will starve to death because of no sun shine.

Rogue Jedi
I can just see you covering your ears, shaking your head from side to side, going "nananananana!!!" when someone mentions Christ. Ignorance truly must be bliss.

Sadako of Girth
I live in England and I'll be the one shouting over the ashen atlantic at y'all going: "why did your country have to f*** mine up totally...?!?!" as I cough my last cough and collapse face first into my tea.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Grand-Moff-Gav

Well, that is how the Westboro Baptist Church will paint it.

Sadako of Girth
I can just see you covering your ears, shaking your head from side to side, going "nananananana!!!" when someone mentions Christ. Ignorance truly must be bliss.

Well... it hasnt hurt you, has it...?

I only react to that when silly statements that claim claims like that are made by his followers.

And its ironic that you say that to me, yet that is how you react to reason and logic generally.

And besides, its my religious freedom to believe what the f*** I want, so get out of my face.

Rogue Jedi
Well... it hasnt hurt you, has it...?

I only react to that when silly statements that claim claims like that are made by his followers.

And its ironic that you say that to me, yet that is how you react to reason and logic generally.

And besides, its my religious freedom to believe what the f*** I want, so get out of my face. Dude relax, I was just busting your chops.

Sadako of Girth
Ah ok.

Then consider yourself counter chop-busted. :P

dadudemon
I live in England and I'll be the one shouting over the ashen atlantic at y'all going: "why did your country have to f*** mine up totally...?!?!" as I cough my last cough and collapse face first into my tea.

But...but .....but...

It has nothing to do with political states. Our "country"won't cause it.

The Earth will do it on it's own.

Our country will blame it on terrorists.

Sadako of Girth
But you live in it... stick out tongue

LOL They probably will. As US firey magma is "exported" suddenly all over the world, it'll have to be renamed "Freedom".

dadudemon
But you live in it... stick out tongue

I'm a typical US citizen. I don't want to take the blame for anything.

Rogue Jedi
Ah ok.

Then consider yourself counter chop-busted. :P So you believe it's just coincidence that thousands of years ago when these events were predicted, that was just chance? A lucky guess? Too coincidental for me. It's not like they said "Tomorrow the sun will rise."

dadudemon
So you believe it's just coincidence that thousands of years ago when these events were predicted, that was just chance? A lucky guess? Too coincidental for me. It's not like they said "Tomorrow the sun will rise."

Well, then he or anyone could say that it is simply a cycle that runs every few million years.

Then you could say "well, how were those ancient prophets supposed to know about that geological information during their time? HA!"

Then they would say...I dunno. But something scientific.

Sadako of Girth
They've happen all through out history.

But fanatics and casual idiots just like to attach god to anything that they find despite science's more credible and proven angles in order to claim power and credit for making the call.... (Remember all that Bible code bollocks....?!? Y2K....? So many scare stories)
Yet anything they dont wanna claim as their or sciences own: Its the devils work..

Also with all your "god bless America" stuff, wont you all be saved anyhow....?

dadudemon

Read my reply.

Rogue Jedi
Ah, forget it. I aint no preacher, and this is not the religion forum.

Sadako of Girth
Sorry Dadudemon I missed that. And I agree.

Sadako of Girth
Ah, forget it. I aint no preacher, and this is not the religion forum.

Yes so dont bring it up next time, then... stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi

But fanatics and casual idiots just like to attach god to anything that they find despite science's more credible and proven angles in order to claim power and credit for making the call.... (Remember all that Bible code bollocks....?!? Y2K....? So many scare stories)
Yet anything they dont wanna claim as their or sciences own: Its the devils work..

Also with all your "god bless America" stuff, wont you all be saved anyhow....? I haven't said God bless America in like................I dont think ever.

dadudemon
Sorry Dadudemon I missed that. And I agree.

Yeah...but what is the scientific response to the thing about "well, how were those "prophets" supposed to have in depth geological data and still make those predictions."

I guess you could say, "Well, when they make an accurate prophesy, ever, let me know."

But then they could cite specific examples where prophesies were very specific. There's even websites (probably fanatical) dedicated to that.

Sadako of Girth
I haven't said God bless America in like................I dont think ever.

Not you personally... your President and lots of other posters.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah...but what is the scientific response to the thing about "well, how were those "prophets" supposed to have in depth geological data and still make those predictions."

I guess you could say, "Well, when they make an accurate prophesy, ever, let me know."

But then they could cite specific examples where prophesies were very specific. There's even websites (probably fanatical) dedicated to that.

No doubt.

But how much of it stands up to intelligent scrutiny..?
'casue anything can be attributed to anything else if we abandon reason.

When God catches up with Quantum Physics on the relability stakes,
I might give those old heavily generalised and vaguerism plagued prophecies some more credit.... but so far Im in there with what works.

Rogue Jedi
Not you personally... your President and lots of other posters. I will say F*ck England, however haermm

dadudemon
No doubt.

But how much of it stands up to intelligent scrutiny..?
'casue anything can be attributed to anything else if we abandon reason.

When God catches up with Quantum Physics on the relability stakes,
I might give those old heavily generalised and vaguerism plagued prophecies some more credit.... but so far Im in there with what works.

True. There are some prophesies that make no sense and apply to nothing.

My piont is....the argument can go on forever and ever and ever between the theists and those who profess science but no theisms. (there are some theists who like science...like myself.)

Both sides can presetn equally logical and relevant arguments.

I will say F*ck England, however haermm

laughing

Don't forget France, too!

Deja~vu
Better move below the equator.

Rogue Jedi
Whoa....did you just ask Dadudemon for anal sex?

Sadako of Girth
I will say F*ck England, however haermm

Yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing.....lol

But at least we dont have you here.... stick out tongue

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I live in Oregon, so we will not get all the ash, but we will starve to death because of no sun shine.

... dude.

Well, unless the ash covers the whole world, I highly doubt it.

Sadako of Girth

Both sides can presetn equally logical and relevant arguments

I haven't heard many good, solid standing-up-to-scrutiny ones put forth by those in the organised-religious side.

Whereas Richard Dawkins makes perfect sense.

Ahhhhh wellllllll we are all gonna be toast someday so I guess it doesnt matter.

Sadako of Girth
... dude.

Well I havent emptied my ashtray in a week, if it tips over, we're all doomed to be buried in it..

Sadako of Girth
Another 3.2er in the last hour.

Darth Jello
no one thinks its a good idea to try and prevent it?

Shakyamunison
... dude.

There is a good chance that a supper volcano will through enough ash into the upper atmosphere to send the world into an ice age. That is very bad news.

Rogue Jedi
There is a good chance that a supper volcano will through enough ash into the upper atmosphere to send the world into an ice age. That is very bad news. End of times yes

Final Blaxican
There is a good chance that a supper volcano will through enough ash into the upper atmosphere to send the world into an ice age. That is very bad news.

It's okay. I'm sure a combination of nuclear weapons and masculine actors will save the day.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah, if Bruce Willis'll be kind enough to deep drill a nuke into the core of the earth, detonating it by hand, blowing the earth clean in half, the problem will be over. There is no doubt of that.

Robtard
It's okay. I'm sure a combination of nuclear weapons and masculine actors will save the day.

Steve Buscemi isn't masculine, shit, Affleck isn't masculine either.

Robtard
Yeah, if Bruce Willis'll be kind enough to deep drill a nuke into the core of the earth, detonating it by hand, blowing the earth clean in half, the problem will be over. There is no doubt of that.

Can we send all the black, brown and yellow people to one half?

Sadako of Girth
You mean the "blown-to-bits-until-nothing-but-an-Alderaan-style-asteroid-belt-remains" half...?

Or the "giant-lifeless-rock-drifting-forever-through-space-like-some kind-of-half-eaten-Croissant-floating-in-a-sea-of-horse-piss" half...?

I want the horse piss Croissant, personally.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Robtard
Steve Buscemi isn't masculine, shit, Affleck isn't masculine either.

I meant in a figurative sense, oppressor. Playing rodeo atop a nuclear warhead is about as masculine as you can get.

Doom and Gloom
The world would be lucky of the Yellowstone volcano erupted, it would solve a lot of problems.

Sadako of Girth
....Like having summers etc.

Shakyamunison
....Like having summers etc.

It would fix global warming & over population.

Sadako of Girth
Yet somehow Cliff Richard will survive to record another nauseatingly sanctimonious christmas record next year.

Shakyamunison
Yet somehow Cliff Richard will survive to record another nauseatingly sanctimonious christmas record next year.

Idiocracy

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

Sadako of Girth
Heh.... Havent seen that....I'll have to check it out.
Thanks for the recommend.

cloud102
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081230/ap_on_sc/yellowstone_quakes

Sadako of Girth
Over 250 tremors....?

This really doesnt sound good.

Rogue Jedi
....Like having summers etc. and breathing.

Sadako of Girth
yes And pooping.

Rogue Jedi
The simple things that make life worth living.....

dadudemon
I can honestly say that I don't enjoy pooping, but I do enjoy that "empty" feeling after taking a huuuuge crap. It brings a smile on my face and I want to just take a nap because I'm so relaxed and comfortable.

Anyway, yes, the massive explosion would solve over population and global warming. We could definitely stand to lose two or three billion people. (I nominate we get rid of the poor nad uneducated. no expression )

Bicnarok
Yep a great big dump is orgasmic in its enjoyability sometimes.

Sadako of Girth
Yes and while some might not enjoy pooping, it is that means to an end.

A nice....cleared out relaxed, relieved end.

However when Yellowstone finally drops its friends off at the pool, we're f***ed. confused

Jack Daniels
I wonder would this stop global warming for awhile...lol?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I wonder would this stop global warming for awhile...lol?

How about hundreds to thousands of years? Will that help?

Jack Daniels
hmm that might help global warming..lol

Sadako of Girth
Reduce gaseous anal emissions: Everybody stop eating fer chrissakes....! .....Its all our asses now....! stick out tongue

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick.....

Jack Daniels
Im jus gonna crawl bewtween wifey's breasts and stay warm during nuclear winter stick out tongue

dadudemon
Im jus gonna crawl bewtween wifey's breasts and stay warm during nuclear winter stick out tongue

LIES!

It will be Sadako's cheeks.

Sadako of Girth
A good plan.

And if its a proper nuclear winter then hide also in a fridge.
You'll both survive literally anything.
It worked for Indy. shifty

Robtard
A good plan.

And if its a proper nuclear winter then hide also in a fridge.
You'll both survive literally anything.
It worked for Indy. shifty

Just had to go there and open up old wounds. Speaking of, have you seen the South Park take on Indy 4?

Deja~vu
Whoa....did you just ask Dadudemon for anal sex? blink

Oh, and it does seem like it's gonna blow, doesn't it. Well, I was getting tired of this life anyway. Ta ta...

ragesRemorse
Damn, i don't know why you biitches is frettin, We got tommy Lee Jones and Pierce Brosnan. Those bastards will know what to do when that big biitch blows her lid. I aint worryin. I'm more preoccupied with this booger i got camping out in the back of my skull. I swear to christ, i am going to dig that biitch out before this night is over.

Deja~vu
What??? laughing out loud blink

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Damn, i don't know why you biitches is frettin, We got tommy Lee Jones and Pierce Brosnan. Those bastards will know what to do when that big biitch blows her lid. I aint worryin. I'm more preoccupied with this booger i got camping out in the back of my skull. I swear to christ, i am going to dig that biitch out before this night is over.

It's called a brain. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Damn, i don't know why you biitches is frettin, We got tommy Lee Jones and Pierce Brosnan. Those bastards will know what to do when that big biitch blows her lid. I aint worryin. I'm more preoccupied with this booger i got camping out in the back of my skull. I swear to christ, i am going to dig that biitch out before this night is over. LOVE those haermm

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Just had to go there and open up old wounds. Speaking of, have you seen the South Park take on Indy 4?

I have indeed.

Utterly, utterly justified.

They should have actually billed it as KOTCS then that episode at the cinema to help relieve the truma like a form of comedy counciling and cosolation after the confoundment at the anticlimatic credibilty-curdling crap/crud that we alll had just witnessed.

Squeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal boy....! Squeal....!!!

stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
LIES!

It will be Sadako's cheeks.

Bloody cheek..!

Rest assurred that if that thing blows, you wont wanna be anywhere near my arse.

(Unless you want a beard of pure, molten effluence.)

Besides, my skinny ass will afford people next to no protection in the event of a nuclear winter..

Your ass however, is probably so large and well frequented that it will probably have its own heating, a coffee shop, a mall and its own airport. stick out tongue

dadudemon
Bloody cheek..!

Rest assurred that if that thing blows, you wont wanna be anywhere near my arse.

Reverse psychology?

(Unless you want a beard of pure, molten effluence.)

So where's the problem with that?...cause you're just sweet talkin' me now. laughing

(Besides, my skinny ass will afford people next to no protection in the event of a nuclear winter..

Things "stretch". shifty

Besides, your refugees will stop "squirming" when you smoke a bowl or two. big grin

Your ass however, is probably so large and well frequented that it will probably have its own heating, a coffee shop, a mall and its own airport. stick out tongue

True.

McDonald's is trying to commercialize one of the residential zones, currently.

Deja~vu
It's called a brain. laughing out loud Your just glad because your are west of it, not like us easterns who will get hit first....Whaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Sadako of Girth
The world is round. stick out tongue
Things drift round it.

Deja~vu
down out lungs and kills us.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu
down out lungs and kills us.

confused Are there words missing from this post?

Symmetric Chaos
confused Are there words missing from this post?

No it's just too deep for you to understand.

Shakyamunison
No it's just too deep for you to understand.

Considering the poster, I doubt what you are saying. wink

Grand-Moff-Gav
Considering the poster, I doubt what you are saying. wink

She is too deep for anyone to understand...but after 2012 everyone will revere her as a great prophet and mystic!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
She is too deep for anyone to understand...but after 2012 everyone will revere her as a great prophet and mystic!

In that case, it is the end of the world. laughing out loud

Jack Daniels
what happens in 2012?? we talking harmonic convergence... lets sing a song!

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
She is too deep for anyone to understand...but after 2012 everyone will revere her as a great prophet and mystic! big grin cool

i HOPE i get paid for it. laughing out loud

Jack Daniels
you will be showered with gifts and bottles of jack daniels..lol..(plastic sample size so you dont get a concussion..lol)

Sadako of Girth
I assumed it was a typo of "....Down our lungs and kills us." in response to how I said about stuff will drift round the world.... I maybe wrong.

Sadako of Girth
Its still going at it, btw.

Jack Daniels
the quakes u mean?

Deja~vu
I assumed it was a typo of "....Down our lungs and kills us." in response to how I said about stuff will drift round the world.... I maybe wrong. yeah a typo

Sadako of Girth
the quakes u mean?

Indeed. smokin'

Jack Daniels
where do we find this info?..I googled but then I got distracted by a boob site that popped up...damn spyware I love it..lol..

Sadako of Girth
See the 1st links on page 1 of this thread for current info.

Jack Daniels
ahh thank ya..looks like nothing new in last couple days?

Sadako of Girth
Just the usual 3.2 average. Still a little disconcerting though.

tsscls
Just a small eruption (say Mt. St. Helens) in that area, coupled with the current economic crisis would send us down a path reminiscent of the "dust bowl" of the great depression. It would be scary.

Jack Daniels
Wouldnt it create some jobs? (if it was a small one)

Sadako of Girth
As ash-sweepers, sure.

Jack Daniels
if none got hurt then thats okay...yeah yeah I know but IF no one was hurt...nevermind..its bad all the way around.....small is all we can hope for since we are overdue...hope it keeps just rumbling fer awhile...

Sadako of Girth
Big zits pop big.

And that is a very big zit.

Jack Daniels
yep .... damn...anyone know how Tennessee would be affected? just curious cause my google searches didnt say much

tsscls
yep .... damn...anyone know how Tennessee would be affected? just curious cause my google searches didnt say much

I'm pretty sure your screwed. When it happens, load up a 18 wheeler with whiskey, and drive northeast until you find me.

Jack Daniels
well my other home is in Minnesota...home to a major missile base..not to safe there I guess if U.S. falls into trouble...and wait shouldnt I head west as the winds gonna blow east...I really need to cut down..lol..?

tsscls
well my other home is in Minnesota...home to a major missile base..not to safe there I guess if U.S. falls into trouble...and wait shouldnt I head west as the winds gonna blow east?

No, shit rolls downhill.

Jack Daniels
so I go south of the equator and outrun it..lol...this feels like one of those how dumb r u tests..lol...I need another drink...although loading up a truck full of booze doesnt sound bad no matter where I go..lol

tsscls
so I go south of the equator and outrun it..lol...this feels like one of those how dumb r u tests..lol...I need another drink...although loading up a truck full of booze doesnt sound bad no matter where I go..lol

I just saw your screen name, and when I heard you were from Tennessee, I just knew I wanted you to be my BFF, whiskey running, Smokey and the Bandit, Apocalypse Dude.

Jack Daniels
I have a question...could "underground testing" have caused some of this current disturbances? and would there be reason behind it?

Sadako of Girth

That zit might get it's pus on you. sick

Jack Daniels
only if she has big boobs!..lol..

Sadako of Girth
I have a question...could "underground testing" have caused some of this current disturbances? and would there be reason behind it?

Maybe its Lex Luthor repeating his attempts to obtain that beach property again like in the seventies.

Heheheheeheee Silly old Lex.
A cheeky little rascal, he is.

Jack Daniels
is something to that effect or affect ..lol..out of our realm of possibility?

Sadako of Girth
only if she has big boobs!..lol..

There is no pair bigger, I suspect, than what lurks below Yellowstone.

Sadako of Girth
is something to that effect out of our realm of possibility?

Nope.

Its possible.

Except for the bit where Superman saves everybody.

Jack Daniels
well if someone shows up wearing a cape Im diggin a hole and crawling in it with my booze!

Jack Daniels
There is no pair bigger, I suspect, than what lurks below Yellowstone.
I'm taking a journey to the center of the earth then damn it!..lol...edit...: oops sorry for double post I got carried away when boobs became a subject of discussion

Deja~vu
yep .... damn...anyone know how Tennessee would be affected? just curious cause my google searches didnt say much Screwed just like Michigan and all the water will be polluted and all the fish will die. I believe everything east will suffer first...

Sadako of Girth
Will it get the people who wrote Indy IV..? eek!

Jack Daniels
is this going to affect liquor stores? no

Sadako of Girth
Will it'll spill a few drinks, for sure, seems to have calmed a little for now. Plenty of other volcanoes erupting round the world, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.