Cyber runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rhinoceros
Current Cyber. He's completely healed between matches.

1. Jubilee
2. Marrow
3. Kane (Wolverine enemy)
4.Daken
5.Spider-man
6. Wolverine
7. Sabretooth
8. Colossus
9. Cyclops
10. Omeg Rred
11. Tarzan.

How far does he get? Or does he go through it?
Happy Dance

Blight
Tarzan? The Guy who swings through vines listening to Phil Collins?

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Blight
Tarzan? The Guy who swings through vines listening to Phil Collins?

You're saying tarzan beats him? I see. Interesting.. smokin'

Blight
Well if it's one and the same then yes. That dude dodges musketfire!! Raised by Gorillas!!

StiltmanFTW
Completely healed? What do you mean by that? Does his heart disease go away? shifty

mrhayzie
stops at 5

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Completely healed? What do you mean by that? Does his heart disease go away? shifty

He gets completely healed from any damage he sustains in the previous match no expression

He does have his pacemaker, right?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
He gets completely healed from any damage he sustains in the previous match no expression

He does have his pacemaker, right?

I know, I know. I was just messing with you stick out tongue

About the pacemaker... well, carbonadium seems to have affected him already. So does he have to defeat Jubilee in order to be at his best? big grin

Rhinoceros
I know, I know. I was just messing with you stick out tongue

About the pacemaker... well, carbonadium seems to have affected him already. So does he have to defeat Jubilee in order to be at his best? big grin

I knew that... embarrasment

Let's just say he doesn't suffer from Carbonadium radiation.. Because Beyonder shat on his grave or something.

StiltmanFTW
I'd like to see more feats from Cyber. I guess I'll wait for Origins #32.

For now I say he stops at 6. Last time they fought Logan took a horrible beating from Daken and wasn't in a good shape.

In Origins #31 we can see that Cyber recovered his talons. Are they tipped with hallucinogens or poison? Does his new body have a healing factor? What strength class is it? Class 10? Too many questions. I hope next issue will explain something.

Rhinoceros
I'd like to see more feats from Cyber. I guess I'll wait for Origins #32.

For now I say he stops at 6. Last time they fought Logan took a horrible beating from Daken and wasn't in a good shape.

In Origins #31 we can see that Cyber recovered his talons. Are they tipped with hallucinogens or poison? Does his new body have a healing factor? What strength class is it? Class 10? Too many questions. I hope next issue will explain something.

From the looks of it, he lacks a healing factor as the scratches he received form Daken didn't heal.. Or his healing factor is VERY slow.. But even a slow healing factor would've countered the heart disease.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
From the looks of it, he lacks a healing factor as the scratches he received form Daken didn't heal.. Or his healing factor is VERY slow.. But even a slow healing factor would've countered the heart disease.

You're right, the scratches healed after a long time. That raises another question. How did he survive the process that grafted adamantium to his skin? Weird.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.